Debauchery Falls Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had to grip the arms of the chair tightly. His cock hit the back of her throat, and she started to bounce her head on his lap with one single-minded goal. There was an absolute craziness to the vigorous way that she devoured him. She held his legs and choked herself with his dick. He could feel her opening her throat and taking him deep.

Graver waited for what felt like ever. Halley had definitely changed a bit since their last adventure. She swallowed his cock, holding him there, as deep as she could take him for as long as she could. When she came up, she sighed and sucked in a breath, running her tongue around her lips. "What he doesn't know won't hurt him, right? I love sucking the cocks of all these fresh young recruits."

Then her mouth was back on his dick, her lips holding him tightly. She rubbed the underside of his head with her tongue, urging the salty drops of his precum to leak out.

Graver gripped the chair and grunted. Halley had a tendency to get aggressive in bed, but he'd never seen her quite like this. She bobbed her head, hungrily. She grasped him by the shaft, and jerked him into her mouth, twisting his cock with each stroke. Her eyes shut and she made long moaning sounds, savoring the taste of him.

He knew it was wrong... his future wife was sucking his cock, no doubt envisioning that it was another man in her mouth... probably Jessup. But there was no denying how good she was with her mouth, how aggressive and voracious. She was practically brushing her teeth with his cock.

The thought of Halley wilding fucking the soldiers during an operation triggered the animal in Graver.

As Halley devoured him in deep gulps, Graver realized he couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed her by the shoulders and yanked her to her feet.

"Yessss!!!" She nearly hissed. "Punish me. Punish me." She insisted.

Graver yanked her tank top off over her head and tossed it away. He nearly threw her onto the desk. Folders and files flew to the floor.

"You stopped wearing a bra to work, is that what this is?" Graver asked.

"Am I bad boss?" She teased, peering up at him behind the hair that fell across her eyes, mock innocent and apologetic.

"What if the other men see you?" he asked, grabbing a handful of her perky boobs, pinching her pink nipples and sucking hungrily at her neck, dragging his teeth across her skin.

"Oh, I'm hoping they do," she teased.

"Yeah?" Graver snarled, biting her neck harder, sucking at her delicate skin. "Well let them see then," he grabbed her roughly by the hair, practically yanking her off the desk.

Even Halley was startled as Graver manhandled her off the desk and roughly shoved her up against the window. He spun her around to face the parking lot, where several of the trainees and other officers were milling around after physical training. Graver planted her hands on either side of the window frame, her tits practically pressed to the glass.

"Is that what you want?" Graver asked and gave her ass a hard slap over her jeans. He resumed ravaging her neck with his mouth. His rough stubble tickling and scraping her, and he grinded his cock against her butt.

"Oh my god," Halley moaned, completely off guard... surprised, embarrassed... and crazy turned-on.

One of Graver's hands grasped her breast, squeezing it, while the other dropped down her belly and unsnapped her jeans.

"Any of them could look up here... see these bare tits..." He snarled in her ear as he worked her jeans down her hips. Her naughty little thong the only thing covering her body at this point.

"Betcha they watch." Graver's hand went down the front of her panties. Her slit was dripping wet.

"Oh my god... Graver..." she repeated, out of breath. Her legs were shaking with excitement.

"Well you already fucked Jessup and Brubaker. Maybe I should just order the whole team up here..." he sank her fingers into her pussy, and she squirmed and gasped. "Have them run a train on you..."

Halley shuddered as Graver sank his fingers into her wetness and started to rough-fuck them in and out of her.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you? All of your employees stuffing their dicks in this little hole of yours. Just a groupie slut for their cocks."

"Shit... Oh shit Jack!" Halley quivered and moaned. She was cumming just on his fingers and his filthy suggestions.

He pressed her harder against the window, and rubbed his cock up and down the soft curve of her ass cheek, humping against her butt. Halley could only brace, enjoying the rough way that he was pushing her around. She knew teasing him would make him rougher with her. It always did. Her breath was fogging up the window.

"You want to get fucked in front of your men?" He asked her. She was utterly sopping wet. A small mess trickling down his fingers as he penetrated her.

"Yes..." She purred.

"Then let's show them what a slut you are," Graver yanked off Halley's underwear, wadded it up into a little ball. "Open your mouth." He said, and he stuffed the wad into her willing lips.

He eased her forward slightly, took her by the hips, and fed his throbbing cock into her warm wet tunnel of pleasure. She was soaked. Her juices coating his shaft, and making a sloppy mess on the front of his uniform. He knew that he'd be wearing that mess on his pants for the rest of the day, but he didn't care.

Halley's muffled moans escaped her mouth, and she pushed her ass back to meet his body. She stared down at the men in the parking lot, almost praying that they *would* look up and see her. What a thrill that would be.

Graver grasped her by the ponytail. "Wiggle your ass for me," he ordered, and slapped her once on her rump. The sound going off like a gunshot in the little room.

Halley wagged her ass from side to side-- an eager puppy wagging its tail. She wiggled her hips and tried to tease him with the side to side swaying. Graver stood as still as a statue, letting Halley fuck him obediently.

She could only imagine what she must look like from below-- naked, panties dangling from her mouth, shaking her ass eagerly back and forth for the entertainment of the team Captain.

She shut her eyes and couldn't resist imagining Jessup down there in that lot among the men. Her deepest regret-- not letting the rookie look at her. Not teasing him or flirting with him. She never thought of herself as the cheating type, but if she had any idea of what was going to happen, an affair wouldn't have been completely off the table.

She grunted now, steadily pushing herself back into Graver. Mercifully, he stopped teasing her after on a few desperate pushes into his cock, and he began to voraciously fuck her back. He gripped her tightly and rammed his cock hard and deep.

The truth was, Graver had changed a bit since Jasper Falls, too. Halley noticed it in bed. He was rougher. More animalistic. Less inclined to protest, and always eager to try newer and weirder things. Halley loved it. She loved being taken by an absolute animal. To tease until the power dynamic shifted, and she was swept away by the carnal act, absolutely helpless to stop it.

Graver's body was slapping hard against her now. The thrusts sending jiggles rolling up her body. Halley teased her nipples over the glass. The cool surface making them harder than ever.

Eventually she spit out the panties that gagged her. "Harder!" She panted in a pleading voice. "Harder!"

Graver muscled her back into his thrusts. She could hear him grunting as his cock made a loud plugging sound each time he rammed himself into her body.

Halley was nearly screaming in delight now. She thought of Jessup's young impressionable face as she fucked him, and imagined that same face behind her now, using all of his youthful energy to take her.

By the same token, Graver was envisioning all the cocks that had been inside of his future bride in the last few months, and the thoughts drove him crazy with lust. Jealousy mixing with arousal. It made him want to throw her around, put her in her place, and be the top dog again. He used it as fuel to power him on, to take her harder than she'd ever been.

Graver grasped her by the hip, his other hand taking her ponytail and yanking her back into thrusts that went so deep, he could almost feel himself touching bottom.

"Look at them out there," he snarled, glancing over her shoulder at the gaggle of rookies.

Her eyes fluttered open. Her breath still foggy on the glass. The window was steaming up. From below, she probably looked like a naked blur.

"Ah... I can barely see them," she panted.

"Then lick the fuckin' glass until you can," Graver grunted.

Halley didn't even hesitated. She slid her tongue obscenely around the fogged up window in long hungry licks until it cleared enough to see the men below.

"How many of them do you want to fuck?" Graver snarled.

"All of them," she declared.

Graver smacked her ass and sank his cock harder into her.

"Say it again." He tugged her ponytail.

"All of them," she whimpered.

"Louder!"

"All of them! All of them! I want to fuck all of them," she declared loudly. Terrified, and excited by the thought that they may have heard down in the parking lot.

She was grunting louder and louder. Graver's thrusts pushing her into the window. She could hear him in the midst of his relentless steady humping, shed his shirt and toss it away. Halley bit her lip and thought of Jessup's bare muscled chest, and the way his skin tasted as she'd fucked him. She could almost still taste that sweaty youthful body on the tip of her tongue. She flicked it at the air, remembering that night.

Graver withdrew from Halley and nearly threw her onto her desk.

"Yessss..." she snarled eagerly and spread her legs as he pushed her onto her back. Folders and paperwork fluttered the floor.

Graver tossed her feet up onto his shoulders. With her legs in the air, he fucked her on the desk in that same unrelenting energy. The old desk was heavy, but it wobbled and shook, just the same, with Halley writhing on it like the horny naked slut that she was.

She was squealing in pleasure, positive that the whole building could probably hear. She shut her eyes, and again imagined Jessup pounding her in this office, on this desk. She would never stop fucking him.

"More... more..." she cried out.

Graver's balls slapped against her ass.

Halley arched her back and threw her hands over her mouth to stifle her screams. She felt her body let go, and orgasm in a fit of spasms. Wetness spurted from between her legs, raining onto her desk and documents. And still Graver fucked her, hardly slowing. Thrust after thrust only prolonged her orgasm, extending it to what felt indefinite.

Graver could feel her quivering around his cock.

When her body managed to calm down, and Halley was able to get a hold of her thoughts again, she signed in satisfaction. "Oh rookie. You certainly know how to fuck. Maybe it best I keep you close by. I think you and I will be working together from now on," she teased Graver, enjoying the way his cock throbbed at the sound of her words.

Then she was climbing from the desk, grabbing the Captain by his arms and shoving him backward on the already tainted surface. It was his turn to be fucked.

Halley mounted him, straddled his lap, pinned his arms above his head, and slid her hips slowly up and down, seeking his manhood. His cock met the entrance to her womb. Then she sank down on top of it, and began to ride, all the while his arms stayed pinned where they were.

Both of them shut their eyes. Halley's memory of riding Jessup might have been playing behind her eyes, but Graver was remembering the way Lucy's body bounced as she clung to him and urgently pleasured him. Those naked pale curves would forever be burned into his memory.

They were both grunting excitedly. The desk shaking, the office humid from their sweat, and filled with the rushed breathing of their desires.

"Who are you thinking about right now?" Halley panted, already knowing. She wanted to hear it. The notion thrilled her. "Galloway again? Or someone else?"

"Lucy," Graver grunted.

"Mmmmm..." Halley moaned. Her voice coming out like a sexed-up vixen. "Miss big-tits. Maybe I'll fuck her, since you already had a turn. Is that what you want?"

Graver grunted, nearly drooling by the thought of his fiancée suggesting she have hot lesbian sex with busty Lucy. Halley knew that Graver liked that idea. She could feel it in the swell of his cock.

Her bouncing only intensified. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Her perky tits shook. Her ass was a blur of jiggling flesh. "I'll fuck her brains out, and tell you all about it."

"Fuck," Graver grunted. His toes curling. His hands balled up into fists. Halley kept him pinned, going at him harder and rougher by the second.

"Maybe I'll send you into the locker room to fuck her, while I discreetly watch," she moaned, her voice growing shrill and hoarse. "She still likes you. I know she does. How hot would it be to watch you two go at it again?"

Graver grunted. That fantasy would only stay a fantasy. Not that he wouldn't enjoy fucking Lucy again, but she didn't need him leading her on.

"Wanna know what I was thinking about?" Halley teased, throwing her head back, tossing her hair out of her face.

"I already think I know..." Graver grunted.

"How hard Jessup fucked me. And how good he was." She moaned. "I came so hard on his big thrusting cock. I didn't want it to end."

"Halley..." Graver moaned urgently. His cock throbbing like mad. Her bounces were wild, with no sign of slowing.

"If he'd made it back..." she moaned without even thinking, "I'd have two boyfriends..."

That did it. Graver broke free of her grasp, pulled her into him, trapping her tightly against his body, and thrust up into her for all he was worth.

They were both exploding within seconds. Graver's balls emptying into her womb in long hot ropes that shot deep into her.

Graver and Halley trapped each other's moans with a long passionate kiss that kept any sound from escaping. Their lips locked together, threatening to never part, even as their pace slowed to a steady soft pumping. Their orgasms subsided shortly after, and Halley lay on Graver, his cock still inside of her body, their mouths still tightly locked.

Then she did what she often did after sex, ever since they'd returned from Jasper Falls, when so many of their men hadn't-- she started to softly cry.

Maybe it hadn't been Abernathy's influence that was responsible for their wild and crazy libido or kinks lately. Maybe it was just good old fashioned common grief-- grief at the loss of so many lives. Maybe this was just their way of blowing off steam, and dealing with their emotions.

That was fine.

Graver held her. He understood, because he too was dealing with that same sense of loss and culpability that she was. The thing about Halley was... she wasn't always as strong as she portrayed herself. And neither was he. But that was fine. They had each other.

***THE END***

(Thanks for reading!)

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
track1219track1219about 2 years ago

This story was a real roller coaster ride! Lots of excitement, plenty of heat. A great follow up to Hollow Pleasure. I hope you continue to write stories in this vein.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great ending to a fantastic story. WELL DONE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

only fiction but wow you made it feel so real can' wait for our next story brill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was a great ending. I liked the focus on Halley and Graver, I've always found them the most interesting as characters and I thought this final chapter did a good job exploring how they've changed. Graver is a little more open and less stoic, thinking of Lucy and Galloway and turned on by his wife's lusts. Halley is certainly more vulnerable, still grieving Jessup and open to the idea of an affair. I'd love to see their wedding or their married lives in a future story!

And this story was great, it was a pleasure reading it. I can't wait for your next project!

brazilianguy1brazilianguy1about 2 years ago

It was a great ride. Hoping to see more for you soon!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Limits Lucy has her limits. How many can her brother shift?in Mind Control
Four Times Was it eternal friendship or something else?in Loving Wives
God App Ch. 01 A young man is visited by a beautiful goddess.in Mind Control
Like the Devil With a Deal Innocent couple comes apart.in Group Sex
More Stories