Debauchery of Indian Wife Menaka Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sahana and I noticed how big his dick was - like a thick German Sausage wrapped inside his thong around the waist. Even though we were two Indian wives we made no attempt hide our jealousy for the luckiest bitch, Pooja, who may be getting fucked by that thick sausage on a daily basis. When Pooja noticed that we were shamelessly and lustily looking her boyfriend's crotch, she got bolder. She started to kiss Manoj right in front of us, rubbing his hairless and well-chiseled chest and broad shoulders. To put on an erotic show to make the lecherous Indian wives more jealous, Pooja even kissed his chest and nipples. And Manoj was not able to control himself because of what his sexy girlfriend was doing to him - since the cloth on the thong was not too wide, his hardening dick couldn't be constrained anymore. Pooja's seductive ministrations hardened it further and it fell out from the bottom side. We were in for a surprise - we got what they wanted - a chance to look at the glorious dick which was really thick, long and hard. His gorgeous dick was still palpitating while Pooja was giving him a French kiss. Because of the lapping sea water near his thigh, Manoj was not aware that his erect dick was now out in the open to the glare of his friends' wives who were now staring at it.

[What a glorious dick it is! I envy Pooja so much! What I wouldn't give for a single night with that monster cock!]

Pooja, while moving her hands down to his abdomen, realized that her boyfriend's enormous cock was out for display. Instead of alerting Manoj of this wardrobe malfunction, she just started tugging at his thick dick, holding it in her hand and masturbating it.

[Oh my God! Pooja's hands are unable to wrap his cock! It must be as thick as a coke can!]

This from Pooja action suddenly made Manoj realize the state of his dick, and he wanted to free himself from Pooja to avoid embarrassment in front of two Indian housewives. But Pooja would not give him up. She kept on kissing him and holding him close to her. In that physical movement, they both lost their balance and fell into the water.

In that struggle to find balance and to get up, they both swirled around in the sea waves. Without losing any opportunity, Pooja, the seductress, just grabbed onto his thong, which came off his body and onto his knees. Acting as if she was also trying to find balance, Pooja just pulled off his thong entirely off of him and let it go free in water. In those sea waves, the thong was lost, leaving Manoj as naked as he was on the day he was born.

When Manoj stood up he realized that he was completely naked, with his proud dick was standing up straight, and pulsating ominously. He immediately grabbed his dick and tried to hide it, but he couldn't. It was too big even for his two fists. Sahana and I were spellbound. We had never seen such a gorgeous cock ever in our lives. And it looked so big on Manoj's body. Sahana was right. It was a monster! It had a life of its own. Though he was a handsome man, Manoj was not a very big man. He had a well-toned abdomen and chest. Whereas his dick was superhuman, really big, thick, with lot of veins going around it, and a bulbous head - almost looked twice the size of shaft. And his balls were huge nut sacks as if they were carrying large cricket balls. And while his body was a bit fair, for some reason, his cock and his balls were dark in color. When I looked at Sahana, she was licking her lips, which Manoj did not fail to notice.

With Sahana and I looking at his big dick as if we were hungry kitten smacking for milk, Manoj started to lose his embarrassment. In a suddenly found courage, he just took his hands off his dick and put them over his hips, standing proud and displaying his dick which was curved upwards like a flagpole. He looked straight into Sahana's eyes and said, 'Do you like what you see?'

Pooja who was till now loving these antics which made the two Indian wives jealous, was no longer impressed with this bold suggestion from her boyfriend. She immediately said, 'Manoj, you need to cover it up.' She wanted to go get some clothing for him, but that would leave him with the two hungry housewives that we were. So, she ordered us, 'Sahana, Menaka! Please don't stand there. Could you please go get a towel or something for Manoj?'

This broke our reverie. We immediately left the love couple and started walking towards the beach away from the waves.

Sahana: God! Did you look at this cock? It is so lovely! It is so big! It is so beautiful, it is like a hockey stick! Dammit!

I couldn't feign decency anymore. Even I agreed, 'Yes! Sahana! It is so big, hard and so masculine.'

Sahana: Did you see those veins on his cock? They were so bloody thick!

Me: Yes! Sahana, I have never seen a cock like that in my life.

Sahana: And did you see his huge balls! They are so big.

Me: They are like oranges.

Sahana: You see, I am going to fuck that dick before the trip is over. I am going to suck it, and I am going to squeeze every drop of his cum out of those balls and swallow it. I want to teach that randi [prostitute] a lesson. I hate her. She is so lucky. Man! She has him every night! It is so unfair.

We reached our recliner and table, took a towel, and turned around to walk towards the lovers on the beach. The sight from the distance made us stand in our tracks. I was stunned. We saw Pooja and Manoj's entwined bodies as one, and moving in such a manner which only suggested that they could be fucking. We started to walk towards them in a hurry, to see what was actually going on.

As we approached them, I knew for a fact that Manoj was fucking Pooja right in the open seas. Pooja was locked in an embrace with Manoj and kissing him profusely while moving her hands all over his back. Manoj was moving his hips with a constant pace. Pooja was also naked completely, her bikini top and bottom are nowhere to be seen. And Manoj's thick dick was going in and out of Pooja's pussy. Sahana and I could not believe our eyes. I had never seen anyone fuck in real life. And this pair was doing it right in the open. There were few other people nearby who noticed what was happening.

[Wow! I am seeing two people fuck in the open! And it is so erotic! Will I ever be able to fuck like that in my life?]

When we came close to the couple to hand over the towel, the fucking pair would not stop fucking. They only increased the tempo, with Pooja grunting, 'yes, yes! yes, yes! yes, yes!' Manoj was just going strong now. Realizing that they were now being watched only increased their fervor. It was clear that Pooja was putting on a show.

[Having an audience gives a different kick, I guess! I can imagine myself in Pooja's position! And I think I would do the same! Not give up that monster cock! Even if it meant the whole world was watching!]

Manoj started to shove his dick in long, hard and rapid strokes. Pooja went, 'yes, Manoj! Fuck me! Fuck me! OOOOOHH, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK...' He was holding her by her ass cheeks quite forcefully and we could see his monstrous dick come out and go in. It was such a beautiful sight. No porn movie would really make up for this live show. With few more rapid strokes, Manoj could not control it anymore, and he started to release his hot jism into Pooja's hot pussy. 'OOOH! BABY! OOOH! TAKE IT TAKE IT TAKE IT!' While he was releasing his cum into Pooja's cunt, he was eyeing lustfully at Sahana. With his release, the hot pair got cooled down in the late evening breeze of Goa, under the watchful and jealous eyes of two Indian housewives.

Dipping themselves into the water, they cleaned themselves. Shamelessly, Pooja used her fingers to clean inside of her pussy using the water from the waves, saying, 'Manoj! How many times I told you not to come inside me? You never listen to me. You always take me for granted'. Manoj suddenly got infuriated and slapped her naked bum, saying 'Baby, I like to fill you up with my cum. I want to fill up your pussy, your tummy, your mouth and your hair. Hehe!' When he was saying this, he was actually looking straight into the eyes of lusty Sahana.

Pooja noticed this, and it really took Pooja off the edge. 'What an asshole you are, Manoj, now do you want to fuck her as well?' and she started hitting him. Manoj held her hands and forced her into submission, and said, 'Sorry Baby!' That's when Sahana offered the towel and said, 'Do you guys want to use the towel now?' With that, the spent couple sheepishly grinned at their audience and took the towel.

But since both of them needed a cover, and there was only one towel, Manoj lifted Pooja into an embrace and wrapped the towel around both their bodies. He started walking towards the beach holding Pooja in his embrace, each of them facing the other. Pooja was now ready to forgive him and started smooching on whole of his face.

[It is so easy to forgive a man with such a big dick! Which woman wouldn't love such a man!]

Their walk looked like some sexy erotic movie. By the time they reached their table and recliner, the rubbing between the two wet bodies had the desired effect on his limp dick. The constant touch of Pooja's almost naked body against his naked body, her wet pussy rubbing against his limp dick made Manoj hard again. And the constant glares from Sahana and I was only adding to his excitement.

So when they unwrapped themselves at their corner, his dick was semi-hard and swollen. Manoj lost all inhibitions and sat down on the recliner coolly without covering himself. His dick was lying on his belly upright with balls exposed at the bottom. It was getting hard once again. He took some Breezer and poured it on his dick, looked at Pooja, slapped on her ass, and said, 'My Bitch, lick this'. Sahana said, 'Yes, Pooja lick it. Lick your boyfriend'. Pooja got very angry with Manoj's treatment and Sahana's intervention. She shouted at Manoj, 'Fuck you asshole. Get it licked and sucked by your new friend here' looking at Sahana. With that she immediately she wrapped the towel around her, and left the beach, walking towards the hotel room.

Now, it was just three of us - Sahana, Manoj and I on an almost desolate afternoon beach. It was slightly awkward moment for me. Here Manoj was sitting on the couch like a king with his really large, thick and long dick lying on his belly, growing each second. Before I could realize what was happening, Sahana took the Breezer and poured some on Manoj's dick and bent down to start licking it. This took both Manoj and I by shock. We were just not ready for this surprise from Sahana. Right there on the beach, Sahana was giving her husband's friend a blowjob. She started sucking on it, licking it, making slurping sounds, 'Yumm, MMM, lovely, Hmmm, so tasty, mmm.' Manoj was enjoying this treatment from his friend's wife. Sahana made his dick really wet, and gave it a squeeze. She rubbed his balls and started choking on his enlarged dick. With Sahana's head bobbing up and down near his crotch, Manoj looked into my eyes and said, 'Join us Menaka. Why do you want be left out?' This woke me up from my dream like trance. Though I enjoyed the show very much I decided I couldn't stay there anymore. Leaving the new love birds alone I went out to look for my husband.

[I wish I could continue watching the show! But I am not sure if I am ready what would come next! Fuck Manoj right there on the beach? What a wonderful thought!]

I put on my t-shirt, wore my shorts and went looking for Sanjay and Rohit but I had no clue where they were. When I tried to call them, their phones were unreachable. Not knowing what to do, I went back to the hostel and took a nap.

[I had really weird dreams!]

I was on a beach, and I was completely nude, frolicking and cavorting, I was approached by a stranger. He was very small, like a dwarf, but his dick was really huge, almost the size of my arm. It was erect, the tip almost came up to his head. When I saw the dick, I felt excited, but was scared at the same time. The dwarf kept following me, and I kept moving away from him, and then I started to run, but the dwarf was always right behind me. After some running I slipped and fell on the sand - the dwarf caught me by force and turned me around, and inserted his big dick into my ass and started to fuck me. Instead of pain, I was feeling the pleasure. Instead of rejecting it, I was gladly taking it. I was enjoying being raped by a dwarf with a humungous dick in my ass. Then I saw another man approach us while were still fucking. When he came close to me, I saw that it was Sanjay, my dear husband. He was crying inconsolably. I was feeling sad for him, but I was not ready to stop my fucking. I let the dwarf continue to fuck me, while I was trying to explain and make Sanjay understand that it is OK. That he should not cry. But he kept on crying. I felt bad for him, but I was not ready to stop being fucked.

I suddenly woke up, and found myself in a hotel in Goa.

[Oh! My goodness! What a fantastic dream! I was having such a great time! It was like I died and reached heavens!]

Sanjay came back to the hotel in the evening. He told me they went to a shack where they were playing pool. Rohit and my husband had a good time. Sanjay lay next to me- and I told him what happened at the beach with Pooja, Manoj and Sahana.

While I was relating the story, Sanjay immediately got hard, and we both started to play with each other, which moved into nice love making session in the shower. I was fucking my husband but I was only imagining Manoj, and his fabulous dick. I was so horny that I even let Sanjay insert his finger into my asshole, and when we were almost done, I got down on all fours and asked my husband to spray his cum all over my face, just like in porn movies. I gave him one of the fantastic blow jobs, I licked and sucked his dick like a porn star, and deep throated him so that my nose reached his pubes. He grabbed me like that for few seconds, with his dick inside my throat, during which I took out my tongue and started licking his balls in that position. It was too much for my nice husband. When he sprayed his man juices, I kept my eyes open and tried to grab as much as possible into my mouth and swallowed every drop that I could receive. I didn't like the taste much, but I was too horny to be thinking of pleasing my taste buds.

For the dinner, Sanjay forced me to wear a long slim, figure hugging dress with sweetheart neckline, without a bra, showing off ample cleavage, wearing only a thong. My 36C boobs were once again in display, and the sweetheart neckline had padding that pushed them upwards obscenely. Sanjay looked at them and said that almost 3/4 of my breasts were out in display. I wore a nice pendant that dropped right into the massive cleavage and got stuck. Sanjay said that it was looking sexy being stuck there. Looking at myself in the mirror, I knew that I was ultra-hot. The dress hugged my figure completely and was showing off all then necessary curves - it was accentuating the hips, the ass, the shape of my tight thighs and legs. It was delineating the shape of my abdomen as well. It showed off the curves of lower belly, and a small dip where my navel is. The boobs just jutted out, and the flesh was loosely balanced on the top of the neckline. The entire rack wobbled like two water filled balloons whenever I took a step in 4 inch heels. The shoulder and upper part of torso was laid bare. Upon Sanjay's suggestion I put on some glitter which made my skin shine. Sanjay was very particular about applying some on the boobs and the cleavage. He said that the glitter did a lot more to accentuate my cleavage than the dress itself. I was also feeling randy from the day's event and was really looking forward to get some attention from Manoj and Rohit, and more sincerely wanted to piss off that bitch Pooja.

When we came out of our room and came into the lobby, we met Sahana and Rohit in the lobby. When I saw Sahana, she complimented me on the dress and then made a gesture to me not to reveal her secrets. I gave her an assuring smile. She was glowing after her sexcapade on the beach. I was not sure if she went all the way and fucked Manoj right there on the beach, or if she just gave him a blow job and took every drop of his cum into belly, as promised.

Sahana was wearing a long frock which was not very sexy. Rohit was lavishing compliments on my sexiness and my revealing dress, which was making me feel itchy and sensual. Pooja and Manoj joined us next. Pooja was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, not very sexy either. Manoj gave me sheepish smile, maybe he was feeling awkward at what happened in the afternoon. And Pooja was acting very distant with him. Looks like they had a fight. Probably Pooja wanted to know what happened with Sahana at the beach after she left.

To make things easy, I said, Manoj: So you had a good nap on the beach? Sahana and I had to leave you there like that.

He said, yes, it was good.

I guess this must have been one of the stories he told his girlfriend, because suddenly the frigidness of Pooja was gone. Pooja looked at me, eyeing me from top to bottom, and when Manoj said, 'Bhabhi you are looking awesome. What a nice choice of dress for an evening in Goa. It is quite sexy', Pooja immediately responded, 'Manoj I have to go back and change'. Sahana said the same, 'I want to go and change my dress as well'.

[Looks like I really ticked off these two sexy women with my revealing dress! Wonderful!]

Rohit and Manoj said, 'but we are very hungry'.

Me: Yeah, me too. I am famished.

Sanjay: Why don't you three hungry people go ahead, take places at the bar. I will wait here for Sahana and Pooja and bring them.

Manoj and Rohit immediately agreed and started proceeding towards the car. And when I was about to leave with two stranger men whom I met a day ago, I felt that Sanjay winked at me. Or was it not a wink? Did I read him right?

[What was my husband up to? Is he sending me with two friends deliberately? Was this part of his plan? Does he want me to do something? Did he wish it? Oh! I am not sure!]

We left the car for Sanjay, Pooja and Sahana and decided to take a taxi to the bar. We started walking towards the road, with me in the middle of two handsome men, and none of whom was my husband. It's definitely a different feeling getting escorted by two strangers. For many years now I was conscious of the fact that I had really big boobs. Many a times, men kept checking me out, mostly focusing on my heavy breasts. And to avoid such glare from men I learnt the habit of wearing loose clothes to make them look unobtrusive. And yet, these men, who are trained to look for sexiness in our conservative society would still figure out that I was sporting a large rack and would continue to ogle at me. For many years, I really got irked by such glares from men. But of late I started to enjoy the attention, thanks to Sanjay, and quite recently started tasting the power my assets have over men, especially the powerful men, the handsome men, and the strong men.

Today, I was wearing one of the sexiest dresses, which accentuated my boobs to the hilt while pressing upon on the rest of my body to show its contours in clear detail. The boobs were looking wobbly over the sweetheart neckline, and the cleavage was deep. It is hard to restrain 36C boobs, and today I just unleased them - they were not ready to stay at one place - the globes kept moving up and down, left and right with each step I took. And I couldn't notice a single man who was not noticing them.

[I am the center of attention once again and I am loving every minute of it!]

Rohit: Menaka! You are looking so beautiful. Everyone here is going mad just looking at you. I hope that's OK with you.

Me: Yeah, it is making me feel a bit uncomfortable, so many men ogling me with so much lu...