Debauchery of Indian Wife Menaka Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rohit: With so much what, Menaka?

Me: Oh, nothing. Just forget it.

Manoj: Lust? Is that it Menaka?

Me: Yes. I can see lust in their eyes. I feel naked when they look at me like that.

Rohit: Do you want use a wrap, I have one in the hotel room?

Me: Not really, it is quite hot. I am quite OK like this.

Manoj: From what I know, Menaka, most women actually enjoying the male attention, don't they?

Me: Hmmm... I guess they do. But some don't.

Manoj: So, which one are you, Menaka? The one who enjoys the attention or the one who doesn't?

Me: May be yes, may be no, but I won't tell you that. It's a woman's secret. Why don't you figure it out?

Manoj: Ah! There is nothing secret about it. I think almost every woman loves it and enjoys. Some don't, only because the society doesn't approve of it. I know my girlfriend Pooja very well. The day she exposes and gets lot of stares and glares, that night she is superhot in the bed. Actually she desires every lustful stare she gets. All of you are the same - Women love to flaunt your boobs and ass and love it when men drool over them.

Rohit: That may not be true for everyone woman, Manoj. For example, take the example of Sahana, my wife. She absolutely does not crave men's attention and she is definitely not thinking about other men when she goes out.

Manoj held my hand and pressed it while controlling his laughter, and that made me laugh out loud as well. We were just thinking, how naïve Rohit is. As of this afternoon, his wife had abandoned all shame to suck Manoj's huge dick right on the beach.

[Poor Rohit, he still imagines Sahana to be a chaste Indian wife. ]

Rohit was confused, 'Why are you laughing? That was not a joke.'

Me: Yeah, yes, we know. It was not a joke. I remembered something else from afternoon.

Rohit pressed on, 'What happened this afternoon?'

Me: Should I tell, Manoj, or are you going to tell?

Manoj was in for a surprise. He was stammering, so I decided to help me out.

Me: Nothing much, Manoj, just that some men whistled at Sahana at the beach today, and she was quite excited about it. So, I imagine your wife loves male attention - maybe, you just don't know about it.

Manoj was relieved, and he held my hand and gave a 'thank you' squeeze.

We walked a long way to the gate and got into a taxi. Funnily, all of us got squeezed into the back, leaving the front seat vacant. I was once again in the center. It was a tight fit, and we were rubbing each other's bodies a lot. Moreover my cleavage was now on full display because both of them got a top view from two sides. And each movement of theirs was somehow brushing against my boobs and each time they touched, they were jiggling.

[I could feel warmth of two men on both sides, and I was feeling horny! How much I wish these men take control and fuck me right now in the car!]

Once we got into the car, it became clear that it was a tight squeeze. It was a small Tata Indica. Even the Goan taxi driver expressed surprise when both men got into the back with me - he expected one of them to sit in the front. Clearly, it looked like some kind of competition, with both men trying to impress me, be near and around me.

[That's a nice feeling, to be wanted! Not by just one man, but two of them at the same time!]

Manoj: It's a long way, so why don't we play something.

[I was excited, I love such travel games.]

Manoj: Each of us shall ask a question about the other, and same question applies to all of us in turn. Let me start. Menaka, What according to you is the best feature of your body?

Me: So, everyone is asked the same question right?

Manoj: Yes. Once the round is complete, a new question is started by a different person.

Me: OK. But why don't we start with Rohit this time?

Rohit: OK. I will go ahead. I think the best part of my body is my chest. Sahana keeps saying that it is broad, and hairless, and she loves it. Sometime she sleeps putting her head on my chest.

Me: OK, I think the best feature of my body are my eyes. Many people told me that they are quite beautiful. Even Sanjay thinks the same.

Rohit: Yes, Bhabhi, they are indeed extremely beautiful. I should say that they are very sexy.

Me: Thank you, Rohit. But both of you can call me Menaka, instead of calling me Bhabhi.

Manoj: Agreed, let's do away with these relations which come in the way of becoming good friends. BTW, I want to add a few things about Menaka's eyes. I think they are more than just sexy. The right word to describe them is seductive. Don't mind me saying this, Bhabhi, I mean Menaka. They are very alluring. Very rarely I have seen a woman who has such seductive and inviting eyes. And the way you accentuate them with thick kaajal and layer of mascara, they pop out and make them enticing.

Rohit: Menaka, I completely agree with Manoj. Eyes are definitely one of the best features of your body. But I am not the sure if that is the best feature, I believe there are other features of your body that are far more inviting and alluring.

Menaka: Yes, I agree, but that is not part of the question, right? Now, it's Manoj's turn to answer the same question. Ahem! I am keenly interested in knowing what you have to answer.

Manoj: OK. OK. I get it. Yes, I confess that my penis is my best feature of my body.

Me: Ewww! Manoj! I was hoping that you would say it is your butt.

Rohit: Yeah, Manoj. Can't believe you said that in front of Sanjay's wife.

Manoj: But that's entirely true. I didn't make it up. You can even ask Pooja. She is in love with my cock. She wants it all the time. She says that it is the best part of my body. In fact, sometimes I think that she doesn't like the rest of me, she is only obsessed with my dick, and that too only when it is erect. Other times she treats me like shit. What can I say? I am just being honest here. My cock is my body's best feature. It is big, thick, long, curved upwards, and I think women love such cocks.

Me: Haha! That's so sweet of you Manoj, for being honest, but I won't be part of this game anymore.

The reason I wanted the game to stop is because both the men were sporting boners and I could see the tents in their pants, and at one point of time, while we were moving our hands, I could touch Manoj's hardness. It sent electric shocks through my body - and I could suddenly see flashes of afternoon events, Manoj fucking Pooja standing in the waves, and Sahana licking and slurping on his huge cock.

At the same time, Manoj was constantly moving his hand to rub against lower side of my boobs. Also, Rohit was constantly putting his hand over my back and caressing my bare back. I admit I was loving the attention these men were giving me. But I was not sure if I want to take it further, not sure where it would take us.

Rohit: Oh, Menaka. Come on! Manoj's single answer should not ruin our game.

Manoj: Chicken, Chicken, Menaka is a chicken!

Me: Oh, stop it Manoj. Don't be a kid now, otherwise I am going to spill the beans.

Rohit: What beans are you talking about?

Me: Oh nothing. Don't worry now, Manoj will be a good boy, right?

Manoj: OK, fine, but let's continue the game. I will not be honest, then.

Me: OK, fine. Will play, but Manoj has to control!

At this point of time, Manoj had planted his hand on my thigh completely and was moving it slowly forward and backward. It was a touch that comes with familiarity and at the same time was sensual enough to let the other person know that it is not casual.

Manoj: It's my turn now to start a question, Menaka, what according to you is the best part of the other person's body? You have to answer it for both of us.

Me: I think I will go with Sahana. Rohit's best feature is his chest. It is broad and comforting to a woman. And I think, Manoj's best feature is his butt. It is cute. We all saw it today. He barely covered it.

Manoj: Menaka, that's so unfair. You have seen much more, but would not compliment on my best features, but that's OK. I will concede. My butt is my best feature. Now, its Rohit's turn to answer.

Rohit: I think the best feature about Manoj is hairstyle. He has a cool crew cut. And the best feature about Menaka, Hmm... there are so many. I have to pick one. I think it is her navel. It is deep and big. It is very sexy.

Now, Rohit's hand around my back has now descended a bit more, and his fingertips were occasionally touching the soft flesh of my boobs at each bump on the road, and Goan roads had many potholes to make the ride quite interesting.

Manoj: Yes, Rohit, Menaka's navel is indeed quite sexy. First time I saw it, it just made me go mad with desire. Sorry, Menaka, for saying this, but Pooja doesn't have a cute navel. It is just small and plain, whereas yours is a bit vulgar, but that's what makes it attractive.

Me: Manoj! I am not sure if you are complimenting me or passing snide remarks.

Manoj: Honest. I am complimenting you. Anyway, it's my turn. Rohit, I will say you have nice legs. They are thick and strong. I wish I had them. And I think Menaka's best feature is her boobs.

Me: Manoj, you are doing it again. You have no control.

With each swing of the car, one of the guys was falling all over me, which in turn was making me fall over on the next one. We were getting squeezed in that little car, and I started to feel that the taxi driver was deliberately making the car swing like that enjoying the show in his rearview mirror.

Manoj: What did I do wrong here? I am just telling you what I think is the best feature about you. Ask any guy here in Goa, he will tell you that you have some of the finest melons. They are big, they are taut, they are perky, and I am quite sure they would be standing straight like that even without a bra. And just look at them now, with every bump on the road, they just keep on jiggling around. And from today's bikini, I can even conclude that you have very thick and long nipples. Am I right, Menaka?

Me: I am not going to answer that question, Manoj! I think it is enough. No more talk about my boobs or my nipples.

Rohit: Bhabhi, Manoj is not wrong. Even I think that you have really thick and long nipples. You try to hide them, but they show up in almost all your dresses. They were showing up as bumps even when you were wearing t-shirts yesterday.

Manoj: But tell us something, Menaka, doesn't Sanjay feel the same? Doesn't your friends feel the same way? That your boobs are your finest assets?

Me: I guess so. Of course Sanjay loves them, he is mad about them. Even my friends at office keep complimenting me. But I think that is enough discussion on my boobs, can we move to the next question please!

Whew! All this discussion was making three of us really hot. And the taxi didn't have an A/C which was adding to heat inside the car. Our hands and bodies were getting sweaty and our proximity to each other is only making it steamy for all of us. Both the men were openly flaunting their tents without trying to hide them, and Rohit completely put his hand around my shoulders with his hand resting on my bare boob, as if I was his girlfriend, or wife. Manoj's hand on my thigh became a permanent feature, and it has moved up a bit closer to my crotch. And I was completely taken in by the two men, intoxicated by their body smells which became even prominent in the humid weather of Goa.

[Enough of talk, guys! Do something! I can't just get satisfied by empty talk!]

By the time our taxi drove into this elite dance club in Goa, Rohit, Manoj and I were feeling so horny that we were ready to rip off each other's' clothes and get into an orgy. As we stepped out of the Tata Indica, it looked like even the poor car gave a sigh a relief to ever increasing concupiscence. The two friends of my husband were kind enough to give me helping hand in getting out that crammed car, and they were holding me at the right places, on my waist, around my ass, to tell me how much they care for me. Getting felt around by two these two men suddenly become so natural for me!

As I walked into the club in my 4-inch high heels, with two hunks on my both sides, my body was taking in many stares from really good looking men. From the ribald discussion that we had in the car, my body was flush and I guess my face was showing off the desire and longing. The glitter on my body ensured that my boobs and my bare shoulder bones were radiating enough to catch every man's attention. With increased confidence, I was strutting, jutting my breasts outwards and putting an oomph in my walk to sway my ass far more than what I would normally. I was feeling like some playboy model walking into Hugh Hefner's mansion party. The men, old and young, and even some women, kept staring at my wobbly rack. I can easily imagine them thinking that all they had to do is wait for few more seconds and these boobs are going to fall outside to reveal the nipples. I guess that anticipation is what is making them keep looking at them.

[And I was ready to blame it on a wardrobe malfunction!]

The place was buzzing with music, dance, and well-dressed crowd. The women were wearing such sexy and revealing outfits that very soon I felt at ease. We got ourselves into a nice corner to sit, a bit cozy, and a bit dark. Manoj went to get the drinks leaving me with Rohit. Without losing a second Rohit asked me to dance.

[Whew! And I was thinking I would have to wait an eternity for these guys to make a move!]

We started dancing on the floor right next to our corner. The dance music was contemporary Hindi and the beats were just to my liking. When the famous song from Sunny Leone was being played, I started to make the dance moves, moving my chest up and down, and swaying my ass. Many guys and girls next to us kept looking at me. Looks like my boobs were just swelling, swaying and moving so much that it was drawing undue attention. My dress was sticking to my showing all the contours, and my ass globes were gyrating back and forth, and from side to side. Rohit was beaming with pride dancing next to me, and he was coming in between whenever any other stranger tried to come close to me, as if he was marking his territory with me. He was making everyone aware that 'I was his girl'. This possessiveness from Rohit was turning me on.

[OK! Rohit, I am your girl now, do what you want!]

I smiled at him, which encouraged him to come closer to me and start dancing with me very close. Our bodies were occasionally touching and it was sending in electric currents in my body, and it must have been same for Rohit. Though he tried to keep his cool, he couldn't keep his eyes away from the globes which were jutting out and swaying right in front of him, as if the offering was done on a silver platter for his taking. When he came further close to hold my waist, I encouraged him by putting my hand over his shoulders. Rohit beamed his wide grin at my bold move. We danced for a while, looking at each other, deep into each other's eyes. This was the first time that I was looking into another man's eyes for such long duration - occasionally I do that with Sanjay during lovemaking in daytime.

When you stare long enough into a man, it sends out numerous messages. It means you long for the other person, it means you submit yourself to the other person. That's why in most passionate porn movies, the actors are looking into each other's eyes, especially when the woman gives a blowjob to the man.

Rohit couldn't take his eyes off of me and tried to get me further close, which I accepted without protest. Now, our bodies were touching at various places and my boobs were pressed hard into his chest. This did something unintended, it swelled my boobs upwards on my sweetheart neckline and they were looking obscenely open. I could feel my nipples get really hard, and occasionally the roughness of our contact was give me slight pain. I had to keep looking at my boobs to ensure that my nipples are not out. Rohit, like a good hunk, kept moving his hands over my waist, and moved them up to touch my lower bare back, and kept caressing all of my back. This was making me feel sultry and ready to fuck him anytime. My pussy started to twitch and I have to admit that it was really wet at this point of time.

[Oh! How much I wish my husband swapped me with Rohit tonight!]

Rohit kept moving his hands up, and reached upper back, and then my neck, and at this point of time, I dropped my hands from around his neck to pull his t-shirt and bring his torso close to mine. I moved my hands on his chest and noted that it was chiseled and rock hard.

[No doubt Sahana likes to sleep on his beautiful chest. Even I would love it!]

With his hands working on my bare shoulder, I started to feel his back and moved my hands down to check his ass only for once, and to my liking, it was quite a tight one. As Pooja told me earlier, I think that tighter the ass the better the guy in the front.

[I need to check this theory about a man's ass and his package!]

Music was making our bodies closer and closer and before I know it, Rohit started to touch my neck and shoulder bones with his lips. It was so sexy, and I was feeling so randy that I kept moaning with pleasure.

Me: MMMMmmmm! I like it, Rohit. Please keep doing that.

I didn't care a damn that another man was touching me and feeling me up, in public. In fact I was encouraging it. I was wishing for it. I was desperately wanting it. Rohit got encouraged and he started to plant more kisses, some of them wet ones, some of them sucking ones, and kept moving up to the neck. I was being kissed by another man on my body for the first time.

[Oh, Menaka! Far too many first times today, will you break records of some kind!]

One of my weak spots is my neck. And he seems to have discovered it inadvertently. As he was kissing on my neck he kept turning on all the right buttons. I was getting hornier, and I was pulling him closer to me, and now our pelvises were grinding into each other, and I started to feel his boner right between my legs.

[Wow! He definitely has a nice and hard package ready for me! How much I wish I could open my gift right away!]

Lust was overpowering my body, and I moved my head down to look deep into his eyes, and I guess even Rohit could read that lust off my languorous eyes. Slowly our noses were touching. We both could catch each other breaths, and I could smell him for the first time. What a smell! It was masculine, and it acted like an aphrodisiac. I closed my eyes in deep anticipation. Rohit took the signal very well - he touched his lips to mine, and I opened them for him, and he started to French kiss me on my lips right there on the dance floor.

[Oh! My god! I am kissing, another man, for the first time. That too in public.]

Rohit was indeed a good kisser. During our game in the car he mentioned that his chest was the best feature about him, but I am beginning to feel that it is his mouth and his lips which tops the list. Looks like, he is some kind of an expert in kissing. He started off with taking my lips into his mouth, gently nibbling and sucking each of them in turns and slowly started to suck on them as if they were some kind of exotic fruit. He then slowly introduced his tongue into my mouth, and the minute I felt it enter my mouth, I kept sucking on it as if it was his cock. He slowed me down, and then kept sucking my tongue in return, not too hard, but enough to make us feel connected. In a way he was teaching me the art of kissing. Whereas I was being lecherous and lusty, he was being erotic and romantic.

[Rohit! Could you do the same to my lips down there! I would be in heaven!]

Rohit was now moving his hands all over my body as if I was his woman, not his friend's wife. The hands reached my ass now. He kept kneading my ass cheeks over the thin cloth fabric and he was pressing them gently but tightly. Since I was wearing a thong, which Sanjay forced me into, my ass cheeks were bare, and the thin fabric of the dress that came in between still made us feel like he was touching my bare skin. While he was playing me like a fiddle on the violin, I kept moaning passionately into his mouth. We were entwined in each other bodies, right there on the dance floor, like a couple in extra-marital relationship, dancing, swaying, kissing, and feeling each other bodies. Our noses were touching each other's faces, we were inhaling each other's aromas that was adding to our lecherous behavior.