Debauchery of Indian Wife Menaka Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to remember how the porn actresses sucked cock, and tried to do the same with Rohit's cock. I used lot of saliva, lot of tongue action, and used my lips to keep squeezing his cock, and once in a while, I used a little amount of teeth that elicited moans of pleasure from Rohit. When I looked up I could see the man in deep ecstasy. His eyes were closed, but the pleasure he was experiencing was palpable. May be, entire foreplay of the evening was adding to the pleasure. His dick was rock solid, and it was palpitating inside my mouth. Once again, taking the cue from porn movies, I started to massage his balls, and started using my hands as well to choke on his cock. There was lot of slurping and moaning from both of us, but the blaring music drowned it.

Meanwhile, Manoj took both of my dangling breasts in his hands and started to pump them, while pressing my nipples. This invigorated me further and I was working on Rohit at feverish pace. After another minute, I realized that Rohit was showing all the signs of cumming anytime now, and I didn't know what to do. I was not ready to take his cum inside my mouth. There were many firsts that I did today, but this is not going to be one of them. I started giving him a fierce hand job. The saliva from my mouth was acting as lubricant. Within few seconds, Rohit came all over my hand. There were goblets of white sperm over my hand, my fingers and even my arm. I didn't know what to.

After Rohit recovered, he looked at my plight, and as a gentleman, he took one of the empty shot glasses and picked up all the semen into the glass with a spoon. He filled almost half of it. That's when Manoj got a weird idea. He took that glass containing Rohit's cum and filled the other half with tequila. He mixed it with a stirrer. And then said, 'why don't you have a COCKtail, Menaka?' Rohit also encouraged me, Menaka! Come on! Don't chicken out now!

What the heck. I took it from his hand and gulped down the COCKtail.

[Wow! I just tasted the cum of man inside me for the first time. And I loved it.]

Now, I focused on the show stopper of the evening, the Excalibur. I went up against it with all my expertise, but it would not be tamed. I became delirious while sucking on his mighty cock. I kept sucking its bulbous head, kissing it, licking it, and then moving my tongue along the length of the cock into the base, and sucked on his large balls, and repeated this many times. And yet, Manoj would not cum. I guess the fact that he had so many fuck and suck sessions today made the difference. He was holding onto the post without releasing it.

I started using my teeth a bit, along with the tongue and tightened my lips while pumping it with both my hands. That seemed to work on Manoj, who now closed his eyes and looked like he was on the brink of releasing his sperm. Rohit gave me a bigger glass, and I took it with one hand, and while I pumped Manoj's cock with another. Within a minute he was ready to cum, and he was couldn't control himself while releasing, he kept saying, 'WOOOOOW! MMMMMM! MMMMM! HMMMMM! AAAAAAAAHHHH', and started to release copious amount of white juice into the glass. While Manoj put his spent cock back into his trousers, Rohit took some vodka, and poured it into the same glass, stirred it, and then created another shot for me. I repeated the act, and took another shot of COCKtail, and smacked my lips just to let the men know that I enjoyed it. And when I put the glass on the table and looked up I saw Sanjay, Sahana, and Pooja standing at our corner. They had just arrived.

With the arrival of Sanjay into the bar, I came down to the earth from the heavens. I was feeling a bit guilty too. Thankfully, we were not in any compromising position when they arrived. I immediately got up, as if nothing untoward happened, and went into Sanjay's arms to kiss him. He felt a bit awkward when I did that because we are not that kind of couple which kissed in public, but given what I just did with two other men, kissing my husband in public seemed almost nothing.

Sanjay: Menaka, You smell different. Also, taste different.

Me: Oh, that. Your friend Manoj brought some kind of weird cocktail shots.

Sanjay now looked at the two men sitting in the corner. Even they must be feeling a bit guilty and also glad that they put their packages back into their trousers before their wives arrived.

Sanjay: I hope you two have been treating my wife like a lady.

Rohit: Yes, we have been. In fact, we are treating her quite grand, like a Queen.

Manoj: And, I hope you have not taken advantage with my girlfriend, Sanjay.

Pooja was wearing an extremely short dress, a small bikini top and a very small skirt. Most of her body was bare. I have never seen anyone wear such an exposing and small dress in public. Pooja was in a different league altogether.

For all this time, I was the center of attention, and now I felt a twinge of jealousy enveloping my body. I could feel that I was losing that covetous position to this bitch, Pooja.

Rohit: And I don't have that fear from Sahana. She wouldn't give any man any chance any time of the day.

Sahana and I looked at each other. Only we know what she did that afternoon. If only Rohit had seen his innocent wife in action - sucking off Manoj's Excalibur shamelessly on the beach.

Sahana also wore extremely sexy club wear. She was wearing a snug fit, full body pant suit that had a plunging neckline showing off her big bust. Also, it looked like Sahana was not wearing bra or panties, because the sheer material of the dress showed off all her contours in explicit detail, including her nipples, navel and even pussy lips.

The competition between Pooja and Sahana must have sparked off a contest in wearing the sexiest dresses to the club, and clearly both of them beat me in that category. I could see that these two women have once again regained the attention of all the men. Alas! My role once again became that of a side actor.

Sanjay: Well, I didn't even get a chance with your girls. Both Pooja and Sahana kept each other busy. You could put dry grass between them and it would catch fire.

All of us laughed at the joke and sat down at our table to order some food. Pooja started flaunting her boobs and her open midriff to all the waiters. Sahana's plunging neckline was yielding desired results. Rohit and Manoj completely avoided eye contact with me, may be to hide their guilt. However, with another round of alcohol that we freshly ordered, things started to ease up, but now Manoj and Sahana were exchanging glances at each other all the time, which didn't go unnoticed by me and Sanjay. We knew their secret, and we couldn't help notice that they were acting like lovebirds on a honeymoon. Sahana and Manoj were seated next to each other, and they were smiling and giggling, and at one point of time, when Pooja was engaging Rohit, Sahana gave a sudden movement of her body. Looked like Manoj was already acting on her.

I was getting curious. Wanted to know what was happening between them. So accidentally dropped a napkin on the floor and I bent down to fetch it. I saw Manoj's hand working on Sahana's crotch, which he was rubbing vigorously over her pants. Because of the thin material of the pants, and since Sahana has not worn any panties, her pussy lips and clit were exposed under the fabric, and Manoj was masturbating her right there at the table. When I moved up I could see that Sahana was not able to keep a composed face in spite of her efforts. She was biting her lips and sometimes gave out sexual noises, 'UMMM! AAAAH!', and to cover it up, she blamed the spicy Goan food.

Oblivious to the sexual act being performed by her husband on her arch rival, Pooja was looking at attractive men and women on the dance floor. She wanted to go dancing. When she asked Manoj to join her, he said 'Sorry Babe! Not in a mood' because his mood was elsewhere - masturbating Sahana with his hand at the dinner table. To get rid of Rohit, Sahana pushed him, 'Rohit! Poor Pooja, take her to the dance floor!' As if a hungry cat was offered milk, Rohit leapt up and took sexy Pooja onto the dance floor.

[With so much attention being given to Pooja and Sahana, I was missing out on the fun I just experienced a while ago!]

With their respective spouses gone, the love birds, Sahana and Manoj, took their antics to the next level. Manoj took his Excalibur out, and right there in front of Sanjay and me, made Sahana bend down below the table. Soon Sahana was sucking on the mighty Excalibur. It looked like Nth time for me to look at his cock that day, and I was wondering how resilient his cock his. Already, he fucked Pooja in the sea waves with it, and then got sucked on it by Sahana in the afternoon, and then by me just a while ago. And yet, it rose up for the fourth time with same ferocity and vigor. That bitch Pooja is indeed a lucky woman. Not to lose out on voyeuristic pleasure, I slid in my seat to take a look at what was going on. I could clearly Sahana's head bobbing up and down on Manoj's monster dick. Even my husband seems to be enjoying watching the show, because he held his hand around my waist and was trying to work up his way towards my boobs.

Meanwhile, on the dance floor, Pooja grabbed Rohit and brought him close to her body. Though he spent up his juices just few minutes ago for me, he could not help but get seduced by Pooja's swelling and open bosom. Seeing that Rohit was getting turned on, Pooja forcefully pulled his face onto her cleavage. Rohit felt like he was in heaven, and started to lick down her mounds.

[Would Rohit be missing my majestic large sized boobs?]

Pooja turned around and pushed her ass onto his crotch feeling his dick, while Rohit grabbed her boobs from behind and started to pinch them. They were dancing like a couple in heat.

After few minutes of Sahana's sucking, licking and biting, Manoj could not control himself anymore - he released his entire load into Sahana's warm mouth, which she gulped hungrily. When she came up, she looked like a randi (prostitute), which made her flush in embarrassment because both Sanjay and I were just looking at her.

That's when Pooja and Rohit came back from the dance floor back to the table. Deliberately, I asked Sahana, 'Hey Sahana! How was your sausage?' Naughtily Sahana replied that she loved it. Pooja went, 'But who ordered the sausage? I didn't get any'. All of us except Rohit and Pooja kept laughing at the joke.

After the dinner all of us decided to hit the dance floor and were dancing as couples. Because of the booze and liquor, Sahana and Pooja were dancing wildly, grinding their butts into their husbands' crotches. We were all kissing our partners. Sanjay and I were kissing each other and dancing holding each other close. Pooja later got onto raised podium and started dancing with some stranger. That guy kept dry fucking right there on the stage. We kept shouting and yelling and hooting for Pooja. Even Manoj was quite happy to see his girlfriend dance with a stranger.

During the course of dancing, Pooja started to spend more with Rohit, while Sahana was dancing with Manoj. By the time we came out of the bar we were all trashed. On the way back, Sanjay drove the Innova with me sitting next to him. Behind us were seated Sahana and Manoj, and in the back sat Rohit and Pooja. They had exchanged their partners and were now smooching and making out without shame. When I looked back I was met with a wonderful sight - Manoj was cupping Sahana's open breasts and kissing all over her face and lips. He looked at me.

[Oh God! How much I wanted Manoj's cock tonight! And how lucky is Sahana! I envy her!]

Behind them Pooja had taken off her bikini top and Rohit was biting her nipples and sucking on her boobs.

[That should have been me! Not Pooja!]

There was lot of moaning and slurping sounds in the car. When we got down at the hotel, it was becoming clear that couples have decided to swap for the night. Pooja was now walking with Rohit with his arms around her thin waist, with one of his hands on her bare ass below the skirt. Looks like she put on her top back again. And Sahana was in the clutches of virile Manoj, who was already pushing his hard-on into Sahana's buttocks making her feel what she is going to have inside her pussy in few minutes. Manoj was mauling and massaging Sahana's breasts from outside the dress, eliciting moans from Sahana, 'Manoj! MMMM! What are you doing?' Not to be left behind, Rohit started to kiss Pooja in the presence of everyone. When we reached our rooms, Rohit led Pooja to his suite, while Manoj lifted Sahana and took her into his suite. Sanjay and I were spellbound. We didn't believe that the much anticipated swap would actually happen.

I was the only one left out! How could this happen?

Throughout the night, Sanjay and I could hear moaning, wailing, yelping, and grunting from both the bedrooms on each side, as if there was some kind of competition. Their sexually explicit sounds kept us alert, and had a desired effect on Sanjay and me. My husband was doubly hard, and he fucked me with full vigor. During the fuck session, Sanjay asked me, 'how big is Manoj? Did you like his dick?' While was fucking me in my wet pussy, I confessed, 'HMMM! It is the biggest cock, like that of a donkey'.

[Poor Sanjay! I felt like telling him that I sucked on that monster cock of Manoj few hours ago, and that I even drank his cum as a cocktail!]

Sanjay slammed into me deeper and harder, and asked, 'did you want to suck it the way Sahana sucked it?' I responded, moaning with pleasure, 'YES! I wanted to suck it and lick to so badly. It is such a beautiful cock. I am so jealous of Sahana who is getting fucked by it now'.

[No, I couldn't tell Sanjay that I already sucked him and tasted his cum as cocktail.]

Sanjay increased his tempo of fucking, and asked, 'Baby! Do you want to be fucked by him right now in the other room, the way Sahana is getting fucked?' My beloved husband was now fucking me in the doggy style from behind. I yelled out, 'YES! YES! I WANT TO! I want to fuck that big dick so badly! I want to get fucked by Manoj the same way Sahana is now getting fucked!'

Sanjay instantly deposited his sperm inside my pussy. With so much sexual tension in the air the whole day, all the men must have released quickly into the wombs of their partners that night, because the fucking sessions in all bedrooms stopped quite abruptly.

Next day morning, we all left Goa without much talk or fanfare at the farewells.

[Goddamn! I could see the bliss on the faces of Pooja and Sahana! I wanted to experience that!]