Debauchery of Indian Wife Menaka Ch. 06

Story Info
Her Ass gets a visitor.
6.9k words
4.38
31.5k
25

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my escapades at the wedding, when Sanjay and I fucked each other, he finger-fucked my asshole. Though it hurt a bit, I enjoyed it. Sanjay put lots of oil on my back, some of which he poured into the ass cheeks. Using the oil he started rubbing it on my asshole and slowly pushed one finger and finger-fucked me. I loved it this time, and it didn't hurt at all.

And when we were doing 69, my husband started to lick my asshole. I loved the feeling - the dirtiness of the whole act made me feel really hot. Next, he started probing the asshole with his tongue, slowly he inserted his tongue into my asshole and started to move it inside and out. Meanwhile one of his hands was rubbing my clit. I really enjoyed the dual action of my husband, on my asshole and my clit, which pushed me beyond the brink, and that day I came in gushes on his face.

[I understood something about me, the kinkiness added to my orgasm!]

Next night, he put his full finger inside the asshole to finger-fuck me. But when he tried to insert his hard dick, I cried out in pain and asked him to stop it. Sanjay convinced me that I would have to take his dick in my asshole eventually, otherwise how would I fuck two men at the same time?

[What he said made sense. I have to prepare my ass for a man's dick!]

To prepare my ass for fucking, my husband asked me to follow his instructions without givng much of a choice. To prepare me for a future onslaught, he finger-fucked me every night using lot of lubrication. As part of the plan, we went to a restaurant for dinner wearing a small butt plug in my asshole which I had to wear it the whole time. He didn't even allow me wear a thong! What a bastard! I wore a midsize skirt that stopped on my thighs with a tight t-shirt with push up bra.

Once again, Sanjay prescribed the entire attire. I wore dark shade on my eyelids, applied makeup, and a dark lipstick. I wore nice earrings and choker around my neck. The t-shirt was deep and tight so that my cleavage was lavishly displayed. I wore 4-inch long shoes and was strutting towards the lift when the some young boys from the apartment also got into the lift - they would be all be around 19 or 20. Because Sanjay was holding me by the waist, all the boys could do was just stare at me. The fact that I was standing there panty-less, thong-less, with just a butt plug inside my asshole was make me feel hot. When I was about to get out of the lift, I looked at two of the boys quite sultrily, as if I wanted to have them right there. It gave me immense kicks to tease those young boys.

[Have I really become a slut!]

When we entered the restaurant, it was pretty evident that I was dressed as one hot damsel. The manager and the waiters started to give us undue attention. When I sat down, Sanjay insisted that I lay the skirt around the chair so that the cloth of the skirt didn't come in the way between my skin and the chair. So, I sat directly with my bare butt touching the fabric, while my butt plug was intact. When the waiter came over, he was peering through my cleavage.

I was squirming between my legs, and the butt plug was only enhancing my excited state. A woman behaves differently in wantonness and I guess men realize this. Waiters came by, stopped by, to check on us, and see how we were doing. After the dinner, we went for a walk on the streets, and the butt plug was having the desired effect. I was feeling very horny and sultry, taking each step slowly and carefully, which only enhanced my appearance to the passersby. Taking the steps deliberately made my walk seductive with each ass globe moving up and down. The cool breeze made its way directly onto my pussy and I couldn't take it any longer. I pulled Sanjay close to me, kissed him on his lips (my first time on a street), and told him, 'Sanjay! Fuck me tonight! Take me in my ass.' Sanjay didn't waste a minute. We immediately got into the car and sped home.

When we got into the lift, Lo and behold, the same young boys appeared from nowhere and go into the lift. I began wondering if they were actually waiting for us to get back home so that they could take one more look at me.

This time I wanted to tease them further. I put my hand near Sanjay's neck and started to tousle his hair. Sanjay grabbed me close around my naked waist. The boys were now staring at me without any shyness. I took my face close to Sanjay's and then nibbled on his ear, and kissed his cheeks, all the while looking straight into the eyes of boys. Then I did something deliberately. I whispered in Sanjay's ears, 'Baby! Take me like an animal tonight. I want you in my ass!' The boys' eyes popped out. Even Sanjay felt a bit embarrassed when I said that. He thought I was a bit tipsy from the drinks I had for the dinner. He whispered back, 'Yes! Baby! That's the idea. You are going to get it in the ass tonight!'

The minute we entered our apartment, I took off my t-shirt, and the bra, and then the skirt, and started walking to the bedroom only wear the butt plug, on long shoes. I declared, 'My dear husband! Now it's your turn to please me. Fuck me like you have never fucked me before. Fuck me in my ass! I am ready'.

Sanjay was already hard. I guess the ogling of the boys had the desire effect on him. Pervert that he is, he must have enjoyed the attention those boys were giving me and my body. He stripped immediately, and once we were in bedroom, I went on my fours, still wearing the high heels, jutting my ass out to display the butt plug. Sanjay poured lots of oil, and slowly pulled out the butt plug. Immediately he inserted his hard dick.

[Oh! Wow! I got my first dick in my asshole! And I am enjoying it!]

That night Sanjay fucked me in my ass - but since it was the first time in my life, he had to go slow on me. Initially it was paining, but soon I started to derive pleasure from it. Sanjay was a master lover - he took a vibrator and put it on my clit while he continued fucking me in the ass. This made me ignore the little pain the ass fucking was causing me, and made me focus on the pleasure I was deriving from the vibrator on my clit. Once again, I came so strongly that I squirted my juices all over the bedsheet. It was one of the best orgasms I had in my life.

[Wow! The kinkier the sex, the more exciting it is!]

The friends from my office decided to go to a dance club to celebrate the birthday of Preeti, my colleague. It was supposed to be a girl's night out. Savita, Radhika came along with the new hire Namrata.

Once again, Sanjay took control on how I am going to dress up. He made me wear a thong, with dildo up my pussy, and a butt plug up my asshole. He told me that I was supposed to wear the dildo and butt plug the whole night. What a pervert! To make sure they don't fall off, he tied the ends of the plugs to the thin strip of the thong with a thread. Next, I wore a mini skirt which barely covered the bottom portion of my butt cheeks, and a small blouse, without a bra.

My good husband dropped me off at the club. And when I stepped in, the girls couldn't control their admiration for my outfit.

Preeti: Wow, you look so amazing!

Savita: It is so sexy and so bold. I really love your club outfit, Menaka!

Radhika: Yeah, it is really bold. You are not wearing a bra. And! I can see the nipples. They are so erect!

Savita: Yeah, are you in excited state or do they stay erect all the time?

[I couldn't believe how these girls talk about me and my body so openly.]

Preeti: I really like the short skirt you are wearing, Menaka. It is so small, and yet you are carrying it off so well.

Savita: ah, yes! Are you wearing thongs? I bet you are wearing thongs.

Radhika: Of course she is wearing thongs. Look I can see the strap here.

With that she located the straps on both sides of my waist, and with a tug, she pulled my thong up, without even asking me.

And because of the dildo and butt plug, I elicited a moan, 'MMMMM! What are you doing Radhika!'

Radhika: Now, it looks good. Seeing the straps makes it vulgar, and sexy at the same time, the way you like it, Menaka!

That's when Namrata joined us.

Namrata: Hi, Menaka! I love your outfit.

Me: Namrata! Thanks, and I love yours. It is really bold.

Namrata turned out to be one hot girl. She wore an equally provocative short and tight dress which spilled all of her breasts out and accentuated her butt, while showing of her slim long legs. It turns out that Namrata is quite an experienced woman having had many boyfriends in her life. We took many rounds of alcohol and Namrata introduced us to different kinds of shots, like 'blow job', 'sex on the beach', 'red headed slut', and so on. I felt good to have her in our company.

I was walking slowly and dancing slowly because of dildo and butt plug up my holes. Each step was sending electric jolts through my body making me horny and lusty. Radhika and Savita noticed this and once again started asking many questions. And by this time, I was so high on the shots that I didn't care anymore to hide anything.

Savita: Hey, Menaka, why are you walking and dancing so slowly, something happened to your leg?

Radhika: Yes, Menaka, what's with your walk? Why are you taking every step so slowly?

Me: Well, I don't think there is no other way to put it. So let me tell you as is. Of late I am getting fucked in my ass, and therefore my ass is hurting a lot.

Preeti: Really? You get fucked in the ass? Isn't that unnatural? How can someone take a dick up their ass?

Radhika: Yes. Isn't it really gross?

Namrata came to my rescue.

Namrata: There is nothing unnatural about any kind of sex. What's so natural about a blow job then? Are we supposed to take a men's penis in our mouth, and what about swallowing his cum? Shouldn't we be taking it into our wombs? Look, in sex, the mantra is simple: If you like it, go for it. Actually, I love anal sex. That's the only way I get orgasm these days.

Savita: Oh, Wow! I didn't know much about anal sex. I heard that it hurts a lot, is that true?

Namrata: Yes, it does, in the beginning. But it's like drinking alcohol for the first time. We all think it is bitter when we taste it the first time, right? But then it gives you a high, and you start liking the taste. Now, you crave for it. It is an acquired habit. Same with anal sex. In the beginning you reject it, but then once you acquire the taste for it, you want it more and more.

Me: So, Namrata, have you done lot of anal sex? I mean, I just got started, so I am still not very sure about it.

Namrata: Yeah, I could say I have done a lot. The last few years, it's anal almost every time I have sex.

Radhika: If it hurts so much why do it? I mean look at Menaka, she can't even walk properly.

Me: Oh that, it is not just because of ass-drilling, Radhika. My pervert husband made a contraption for me. He inserted a vibrating dildo up my vagina, and a butt plug up my ass. Right now, I have both my holes filled, and that's the reason why my walk is so wobbly.

Savita: Really? So, you have a dildos inside you right now, as we speak? Wow! I never knew that you could wear them when we go out.

Namrata: Actually that's the best way to loosen up your butt. But Menaka, even I never thought of wearing a dildo in my pussy when I go out. I think I should try it once. Are you liking it?

Me: Yes, I am loving it. It is constantly making me feel horny. Added to this alcohol is making me go crazy. This is the best feeling I have ever had.

Namrata: Then, you are ready for DP any time, then.

Preeti: What is DP?

Radhika: Oh, you don't know that. It stands for 'Double Penetration'.

Savita: What is Double penetration?

Radhika: Having one guy's dick in your pussy, and another one in your asshole.

Preeti: Really? Two men at the same time?

Radhika: It's so gross!

Namrata: What is so gross about it? It is the best thing a woman can dream of. Almost every woman on the planet fantasizes about it. Having two men at the same time is a dream come true.

Menaka: Yes, I think that is the best fantasy of all women.

Radhika: Not me.

Savita: Not me either.

Preeti: Actually, I do think it is really kinda kinky. I love the thought of it.

Namrata: It is the best thing that can happen to a woman. Both men are trying to outdo each other to please you. It is the best feeling, getting fucked in both the holes.

Savita: So, Namrata, have you done DP then?

Namrata: Yes, many times.

Savita: With whom?

Namrata: Oh! Hmm... With my boyfriend and his roommate, and once with two complete strangers, and Hmmm... And now, both my manager and his manager do the team effort.

Radhika: So you are fucking your way up the ladder, huh!

Preeti: Can you stop making snide remarks, Radhika! We are all having a good time here. So, Menaka, you are getting ready for DP, then? Who else is going to fuck you other than your husband?

Me: I am not sure, but I love the feeling I am having right now.

Preeti: We understand the need for butt plug, what purpose does a dildo up your pussy serve?

Me: I think it puts a woman always on the verge of an orgasm when she walks out, keeps her horny, and therefore lowers inhibitions and with alcohol, it is even more fun.

Savita: Let's see if your theory is right. Why don't you go and talk to a complete stranger, any man in this club, and see if you have really lost your inhibitions?

[Uh! Oh!]

The other girls joined Savita to force the challenge onto me. I had no choice but now go and speak a stranger in the bar. There were many men in the bar who were giving me looks for quite some time now. But who interested me the most was a black man, looking quite sophisticated, wearing a tight shirt and tight pants, tall, and sexy, sporting an earring on one side. He was with a group of friends, all men, casting glances at me. Whenever he looked at me, he looked straight into my eyes, with confidence and poise.

[I chose him.]

After downing one more shot, which increased my confidence level a notch higher, and lowered my inhibitions a notch lower, I walked up to him. I made my walk slow and deliberate. When I came close to their group, the black man moved his friends a bit away to make way for me, as if he was already expecting me to come and talk to him.

[What arrogance! Love that in a man!]

Me: Hey!

Black Man: Hey to you, what's up!

Me: I am Menaka!

Black Man: And I am Dave!

[His smile was infectious. Oh! My God! He is so handsome!]

Me: Look, Dave! There's a friend of mine there, can you see? In that yellow dress! Her name is Preeti. It is her birthday. But she is very shy, and so far, she has never danced with a man before. Would you be kind enough to come over to us and ask her to dance with you?

Dave: Hmmm. Why not?

Me: Thanks a lot.

Dave: What about my friends here? They would like to have the pleasure of dancing of with her friends as well. Is that OK?

Me: Yeah! Why not? Just come over and ask us, you may be surprised. But please drop by after few minutes. OK!

Dave: Sure will!

When I came back all the girls were clapping, and congratulating me. The girls kept probing me, 'what did you speak to him? Come on, tell us!' Before I could even relate to them what happened, Dave was already there standing next to us. He came to pick up Deepthi.

Dave: Hey Birthday Girl, Happy Birthday! How about a birthday celebration dance!

We all egged her to go. She was being very shy. So, I said, 'we will all join you'. This gave Preeti some courage. We all started dancing. Edward, the white guy, started to dance with me, and Feroze, the Indian guy, started to dance with Namrata. After dancing for a while, we changed hands. Now I was dancing with Dave, while Namrata was dancing with Edward, while Preeti was dancing with Feroze. Savita and Radhika were also with us, solo, watching us take on the strange men that we picked up at the bar.

The music was upbeat, and we were moving our bodies together. It was all getting hot and erotic. Dave held my body, his hands on my bare waist, and he slowly stared to push his crotch into mine. Even I moved my hands to hold him close to me. He turned me around, away from him, and started to dry fuck me right there on the dance floor. Later, he slowly moved his hands up, cupped my breasts from outside, and started to press them. I moved back into his body and put my hand around his neck, encouraging him further. He took the hint, and slowly moved his hand inside my blouse and started to pinch my nipples, right there on the dimly lit dance floor. Lost in the lust, I allowed him to do anything with me. Suddenly my eyes met the looks of Savita and Radhika, who were watching us wide-eyed either in surprise or out of jealousy.

With his hand still inside my blouse, Dave kissed me right there on the dance floor.

[Wow! I was kissing a black man! On a dance floor!]

I turned towards him, and held his face. We looked deep into each other's eyes, and within in an instant, we were once again kissing, this time more passionately, and more furiously and I was swooning in ecstasy. Everything around me became a blur. Dave kept on kissing me with his beautiful black and thick lips. Lucky me! He turned out to be an amazing kisser and an amazing dancer. His hands were all over my naked waist and arms. He kept moving my body and playing with it as if I was a small doll. He was sweating, and I was sweating as well. We were feeling stickiness but it added to the erotic mood between us. Anyone who has seen us together would be convinced that we were long time lovers making out on the dance floor. We took a respite from kissing and started dancing together, holding each other's body. He was muscular, firm, athletic and really hard almost everywhere I held him.

[Oh! God! I am quite sure he must be having a big dick!]

I moved my hip into his crotch to feel it, and yes, I got a jackpot. He seem to be massive, and most importantly extremely hard.

[Oh! When would I have it inside me! I would want it right now!]

When I looked around I saw Edward kissing Namrata, and Feroze was dancing very close to Preeti massaging her ass. The birthday girl is having fun. Dave took my face close to him and said, 'Hey, I need to take a break, you want to go with me?' I didn't even know what it meant, but I was ready to go with Dave wherever he wanted me to. With Savita and Radhika watching me in astonishment, I went with Dave with his hand around my naked waist.

Dave took me to the bathroom area, and at that time there was nobody there. He pushed me to the wall, and started to kiss me. Now, he did everything forcefully. I guess he realized that I needed a man who takes control. He moved his big hands all over my body, touching me on my abdomen, squeezing my ass, and moving them over my breasts. He put my arms up above my head, and held them there. While I was posed in that vulnerable position, he bent down and started to kiss my armpits. Wow! I never knew that it could feel so good!

He then attended to my aching nipples. He pushed my blouse down and lay bare my succulent and 36C size breasts. Without wasting much time admiring them, he grabbed one of them in his mouth and the other with his big black hand. His palms were rough, as if he was in some kind of job which required manual work. He kept kneading one of my breasts quite indelicately, while he kept sucking on the other as if he was trying to drink my milk.

Next, he turned me around and pushed me down. Now, he was resting on the wall. I know where this was leading to. And I was so much eager to see his dick. He took off the buttons of his pants, lowered the zipper, and from his underwear he took his long dick out.

[Oh! God! This is a fucking black monster! Much longer than that of Chetan or Manoj! And it's all mine!]

12