Debauchery of Indian Wife Menaka Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It must be at least 9 inches in length. And it was looking wonderful, like a thick snake, in my delicate hands. There I was, down on my knees, exposing my large breasts, holding onto this stranger's long black dick in my hand, looking at in awe and admiration, almost like a devotee praying to the deity. I kept feeling it with my hands. But the tug on my head from Dave prompted me to take his cock in my mouth. It tasted salty in the beginning- may be from all the sweat from our dance. But very soon I started to relish on the taste of a black cock.

I wanted to impress Dave. So, I started to suck on it, slurp on it, lick it, bite it, while squeezing his big black balls. Dave kept asking me to do more for him. Looks like he may have had many women giving him better head. So, I tried my best to keep fucking his tool with my mouth, going back and forth as if it was my pussy. He started to enjoy it.

While I was doing this, we saw few people pass by next to us to visit the bathroom. Some of them stopped for a second or two, but most of them just left us alone without bothering us. So decent of them. But one nosey girl came along, watched us for few seconds and said, 'Hey, What are you doing? Why would you take his penis in your mouth? That is for peeing, not for getting sucked!'

Both Dave and I laughed at her comment, but we continued our act. The girl left in disgust.

Now, Dave was in a hurry. He made me get up and made me stand facing the wall. He then bent my back a bit so that my ass was protruding out. My bare boobs were touching the cold wall. This made my erect nipples bulge more. He moved my small skirt up, and tried to move the thong aside, but it won't move because of the contraption created by my husband. He was surprised. I moved my hand down, and tool the dildo out from my pussy, but the butt plug remained inside. I told him, 'it's my husband who made this. He is preparing my ass for fucking.'

'Oh', he said. Didn't ask much more. Moving the thong a bit aside, Dave started to push his dick inside my vacant pussy. He was not thick, but was very long, and therefore I could accommodate some of it with ease. But the fabric of thong still constrained his dick's movement. He didn't mind. He kept fucking me now. Oh! That felt so good. He pushed me to the wall, and the rough wall was scraping the nipples of my breasts.

Dave held onto my hips and started to fuck me furiously, grunting, 'UNNNGHH UNNNGGGHH UNNGHH UNGGH!' and I was moaning deliriously in pleasure, ''MMMM MMMM AAAAAH AAAH MMMM!'

We were fucking right there next to the dance floor while some guys stopped by, and said, 'Yeah! Fuck her! Dude! Fuck her brains out! She deserves it! She is such a tease!' The dildo from my pussy was just hanging out of the thong, and was moving wildly with each stroke, hitting the wall and making, 'pluck pluck pluck' sound. I was so gone in lust that I didn't care that there were people commenting on us and looking at us fuck.

[I am fucking for the first time in public! This is what Sanjay wanted, isn't it! Sanjay got what he deserved. His wife is mow fucked by a stranger.

Dave kept pounding me. THUP THUP THUP THUP THUP THUP. He just went on and on like a machine. And I kept urging him to fuck me harder, deeper and faster, 'Harder, MMMM! Deeper! HMMMM, AAAAH AAAAH AAAAH! Faster! UHH UHH UHH UHH!' It was the first cock that I was having other than my husbands after I got married. And it was giving me such unknown and forbidden pleasures. His thick dick was going to places that my husband's cock would never reach. Because of his length, Dave could take long strokes, and hit me with lot of force. Each thrust of his was taking me closer and closer to the heavens. But Dave was in a hurry, probably he was conscious that we were doing it in a public place. I guess he wanted to finish fast. Within four minutes of fucking, Dave deposited his cum deep inside my pussy.

[Oh! God! I have received another man's cum in my pussy! Another first time!]

Dave turned me around, kissed me deeply, and I kissed him back. We were licking and sucking each other's tongues. He then left me there unceremoniously. Back to reality, I saw the state of mess I was in. There were some onlookers who were recording the whole session using their mobiles. I looked straight into their camera with a wanton look and then I went to the women's bathroom to clean up. The thong was a mess. I put the dildo back into the pussy because I couldn't let it hang. The contraption was still holding though some of the threads have come off. I washed my face, and tried my best to look decent and got back to the dance floor.

There I was met with a completely different sight. Radhika and Savita were dancing with Edward and Feroze, while Namrata and Preeti were watching and clapping. It was really nice to see the two chatterboxes of our office getting attention from these two men at the dance club. Savita and Radhika were being treated nicely by Edward and Feroze. Looks like they have been going at it for quite some time now (Namrata filled me in later).

As we watched them dance, these girls were getting hornier by the minute, probably trying to compete with us, or making up for the earlier lack of attention. Savita completely embraced Edward and started to plant kisses on his face. Holding her tight, Edward started massaging her ass. Feroze was behind Radhika, dry fucking her, while holding her waist with one hand and massaging her breasts with the other. Both the girls were high on alcohol and enjoying the attention and ministrations they were receiving from these two strange men from the bar.

Savita put her hand on Edward's cock, to feel it, and probably measure it. She was so far gone in lust that she didn't care about others around her in the dance club. Meanwhile, Feroze took out one of Radhika's breasts from her top and started to knead it right in front of everyone. We could all see her nipple. Now, we saw Savita open up the zip of Edward's pants and putting her hand in there. This was going too far for public display. Lest someone catches them and throws them out, Namrata intervened and asked them to take it outside. She gave them the keys to her car which was parked in the basement. The couples walked out in a hurry.

While they were gone, Dave received all the attention from the three girls. We started to dance together, passing around Dave. The good gentleman that he was, Preeti and Namrata received more attention. I sat back to watch and enjoy their dance. Dave danced with both of them at the same time, with each of the girls hanging around him on his thighs on both sides. Probably they were using his leg to rub their pussies across his pants. Dave was kissing Preeti, and then turned to Namrata and started to kiss her, and then back to Preeti. It was erotic watching this hot black man being serviced by two beautiful ladies. I was feeling a bit left out, but I guess I had my fill - so I played cool.

After about 25 min, our dear gossipmongers of the office came back. Both of them looked satiated, and looked angelic. I guess they deserved this fucking and they got it. I was thankful to Namrata that they received this fucking tonight because I was worried that they would go and talk about my escapade at office. Now that they also received a sound banging, there is a very good chance they will keep their mouth shut.

Meanwhile Dave took Preeti to the bathroom area to make out. We sat next to Savita and Radhika and asked them the details. Now it was the turn of Namrata to ask many questions.

Namrata: Hey Girls, hope you had fun!

Savita: Yes, we did. Thanks, Namrata.

Namrata: So, did you guys do it?

Savita: Yeah!

Namrata; So, how was it!

Radhika: It was amazing, alright. But it was quite congested in the car.

Namrata: I am sorry about that. Only two can fit in the back. So, how did you guys manage then?

Radhika: Well, Feroze and I were in the passenger seat. So, I had no option but be on the top. Savita had it good though. She got pounded by Edward in the back seat. They even did it doggy style. They had more room.

Savita: Well, I didn't choose the back seat. It was Edward who led me there.

Radhika: yeah, but I would have appreciated if you had switched at least once so that Feroze and I could use the back seat.

Savita: Radhika, you could have asked.

Radhika: How could I ask? By tapping on the bare buttock of Edward and say, excuse me, but could you stop fucking my friend so that we switch seats?

We all laughed at that. Savita apologized to Radhika and said, 'Next time, you take the back seat, OK'. Once again we laughed at the implication, that they were ready for more fucking sessions like this.

Preeti and Dave came back from the bathroom area. She later said that they couldn't do much because there were far too many people visiting bathroom now. To give the birthday girl the due attention, Edward and Feroze started dancing with Preeti. They passed her around like a teddy bear. They sandwiched her, kissed her, and rubbed their rough hands over her body. Meanwhile, Namrata was making out with Dave sitting right next to us. Dave was moving hands all over Namrata's body, while Namrata was completely engrossed in kissing his beautiful lips. Her short dress was riding high exposing her thongs, which Dave utilized to the most my cupping her small ass with his big hands and massaging it.

After one more round of shots, Radhika and Savita became very tipsy and they had to rush to the bathroom. When they got back we learnt that they have vomited in there, and are now no longer in a good mood - they would like to head back home. Preeti offered to help out since they lived closer to where she lives. We had call it a night. I headed back home alone, with beautiful memories of getting fucked for the first time by a stranger, and that too a black man, and that too in public. The only regret was that Sanjay could not watch it. I was not sure how he would react if I told him. I decided to tell the spicy details enough to get him excited and fuck me, but not go into the sordid details of how I got fucked by a stranger that I met at a bar. Namrata lived alone, and she took advantage of that fact. She took Dave with her for the night.

[Wow! Namrata is going to be fucked by Dave and have him with her the whole night. Lucky her!

When I came home that night, I was far too drunk and tired. When I was waiting for the lift, once again the same group of boys showed up. How do they find me? Clearly they must be tracking me because it cannot be coincidence anymore. Some of the boys must be working out, they looked like basketball players and I was attracted to two of them. I just smiled at them. They looked at me with lust. My entire body was on display for them. I must have looked hot, with a small skirt, and small blouse, exposing my legs, my thighs, my entire waist and back, and showing a huge cleavage. After various activities of the night, my body was sweaty, covered with not just the sweat of mine but of Dave and other men as well, and it was glistening in the light. My skirt was riding a bit high, and clearly the boys could see my bottom of my ass. I deliberately did not cover anything and instead started to take steps on my high heels while waiting for the lift. Suddenly I heard the sound of something falling and rolling. Before I could realize what it was, I saw one of the boys bending down, pick up something and show it me. It was the vibrating dildo from my pussy. Looks like all the movement during the night at the club, and the fucking I received, has loosened the thread, and it just fell off.

Boy 1: Sister, this fell from your inside your ass.

I was too far gone in horniness. I wanted to derive some pleasure from teasing these boys who have been following me and tracking me with so much interest. Imagine how keen they must have been that they stayed awake this late hour only to see me back. You have to give them something for their patience and perseverance, right?

Me: I said, dear little brother. It is not from my ass.

Boy 2: Yes, Sister, we saw it. It fell from your ass.

Me: No, it is not from my ass, I am telling you.

Boy 1: But we swear we saw it, Sister. This fell from your ass.

Me: Look, boys. This did not fall from my ass. OK! It fell from my pussy. The one in my ass is still intact and has not fallen off. Look!

With that, I turned around, bent down, took off my thong enough to show them my pussy, my ass and the butt plug. And right in front of them, I slowly removed the butt plug from my asshole and showed it to them. All the boys immediately sported boners, and they were looking at me with disbelief. They were not prepared for this kind of show.

Me: See, now you know! This is called the butt plug. It goes into my asshole. The one you are holding is a vibrating dildo. It goes into my cunt. There's a difference.

The lift came down, and there was a loud Ping!

Accidentally, I dropped the butt plug from my hands. The boys immediately grabbed it and ran off, with both my dildo and the butt plug. Ok, I thought, let the boys have some fun.

When I came home that night, Sanjay was already fast asleep. I fell next to him on the bed and dozed off. That morning, Sanjay woke me up with a morning coffee and breakfast in bed. After I had my fill, we fucked the whole morning. Sanjay pounded me as I filled him with the details. Except for the parts where I blew and fucked the black guy, I told him almost everything else. Sanjay fucked me in the ass whole morning, and I could accommodate him with ease because of effect of having butt plug the whole evening. I derived pleasure out of the ass fucking for the first time. Sanjay deposited his cum deep into my ass. By then it was already afternoon.

That afternoon we received a complaint from the Apartment Management Committee asking us to show up for the meeting. I didn't go to the meeting, but Sanjay came back from it quite furious. He was angry with the officers but I guess I had my role in causing the trouble. So it appears that some young men in the complex were sharing pictures and videos of me on whatsapp. They were masturbating all the time and discussing things explicitly, sexually, in lurid details. Also, these young men have recorded videos of me in various revealing outfits from various nights and evenings. And the last night's event topped it all. Sanjay told me that the parents even brought the vibrating dildo and the butt plug to the meeting to show those items to him, saying that 'this is what your wife is wearing and strutting around the town'. They wanted an apology from me and also a written promise that I would not wear revealing clothes anymore. Naturally, Sanjay agreed to none of it, fumed at them in anger and left the meeting!

Unknown to the committee, we were purchasing a house in the suburbs and were in the final stages of acquiring it. Sanjay's company was doing well, and with the money he was earning we had decided to buy a house few months ago. I was a bit skeptical moving to the suburbs, but with these new events at the apartment, even I agreed to move right away.

Within a month, we moved our new house. Most of the houses in our new colony were lavish single floor houses, with only few of them having double floor. Ours was also mostly a single floor, with just one section on the top. Here we had lot of space with trees surrounded by a compound wall. We had many rooms so we could now accommodate a maid permanently to take care of the house.

These were the days when our experiments with my ass drilling were still in progress, and my attire to my office was regularly getting hot. I interviewed some maids, and found Kanchan, a Konkani woman, to be suitable. She was good at communication, young, and quite dynamic. I felt that she would be the right fit because that way she could run some errands for me. Most importantly I wanted someone who would not poke nose into how I was dressing up. Also, she was a good looking woman I thought she would understand if other women also dressed up good, right!

One thing that I fail to realize was that my new maid, Kanchan, was not only beautiful, she was also very sexy. Most importantly, the way she dressed. She wore half sarees, with a small or no pallu, and deep neck blouses. Her bosom was big and heavy. And she never wore a bra.

So, when she came to quote her salary, she moved her ass so seductively, while displaying her cleavage in deep neck blouse without pallu, that Sanjay instantly agreed to the number she quoted without even negotiating.

[I did not realize then who I was bringing into our home! A rival!]

12