All Comments on 'Debauchery on Faculty Row'

by drnosty

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
woodwardwoodwardover 2 years ago

I thought is was an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. A bit of everything

sucksexfulsucksexfulover 2 years ago

An excellent tale. Thank you

jamosjamosover 2 years ago

Wonderful read ..deserves 10 stars. loved the idea of reading from start to finish having not to wait for updates

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't usually read novel length stories. I usually find that they don't have enough plot to warrant the length. Something about this story intrigued me, however. From the initial description I expected a BDSM story. However, when I started reading I discovered a VERY well written mystery/thrilller set in a small college, something I am very familiar with, with the main character being the Doctor brought in to straighten up the health clinic. This is a very well written story with a good plot that keeps you engaged throughout. There aren't many sex scenes but the ones there are end in very well. They don't, necessarily, add much to the story but neither do they distract from it.

Mike9947Mike9947over 2 years ago

I am happy to give you a well deserved 5; but with a suggestion that your next lengthy story be published in shorter chapters.

It’s difficult to manage 27 pages in a format that works best with short reading times.

LT_BookwormLT_Bookwormover 2 years ago

Excellent story. I couldn't stop reading it. It took me 2 days and being late for work to do it, but I am glad I did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This would be much better without the unnecessary right/left wing crap/ Also, look up the actual definition of immaculate conception; it's not virgin birth. Several discontinuity problems and random quotation marks without quotes. An editor would be helpful, especially with this length of story. Not bad otherwise, but it would have received more stars from me.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it. Great story!!!!!

Scores a resounding 5/5. Look forward to your future works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story. Character development, world building, and plot, as well as grammar and punctuation: all done to professional levels. The minor errors I noticed are not worthy of further comment. I suspect that you publish professionally, and I hope I get to read more of your work in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I was interested up until the writer started blaming PC and wokeness for all the campus problems. I come here to get off not to read propaganda and political buzzwords.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Echoing the previous anonymous comment poster. You make passive aggressive remarks about 'wokeness', etc - with all the maturity of a 14yr old. If being woke means you treat the rest of the world the way YOU would, well 'nuff said.

Don't forget to renew your membership in Trump's Cult of Personality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdrnosty@drnosty
I enjoy erotica and have been writing it for the last twenty years. My first erotic series, The Paramedic, was originally published in 2005.

SIMILAR Stories