Debauchery on Faculty Row

Story Info
New doctor uncovers a secret sex society on a college campus.
90k words
4.81
18.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drnosty
drnosty
34 Followers

"Name?!" The dour faced nurse barked; not even looking up.

She exuded a sourness that immediately put him off. A cold, uncaring woman with short cut salt and pepper hair and what appeared to be a permanent sneer on her otherwise sour face. Her paintbrush applied make-up gave her the appearance of an evil clown. That was no way for anyone to be greeted. Especially not someone who may be sick or in pain, seeking help and compassion at a clinic to be treated for whatever ailed them.

"Hi. I'm Chase Brandt."

"Good for you. I'll alert the media. Fill this out, Your Majesty!" Again, no eye contact. Not even an inflection in her barked orders as she literally tossed a well-worn, doodle filled clipboard at him.

Chase took a deep breath, counted to ten and tried to explain, but she ignored him completely and slammed the cracked and dirty window closed; dismissing him like yesterday's news.

A brief, uncharacteristic flash of anger shot through him. It was quickly mollified by the seed of an idea that brought a satisfied smile to his handsome face. He decided he'd play along.

At thirty-four, Chase Brandt was no stranger to the gym. His healthy lifestyle consisted of running at least five miles a day and an almost obsessive dedication to the martial arts. Those two passions kept him looking much younger than his thirty-four years. He could easily pass himself off as a grad student.

He sat, scheming, as he filled out the forms, complying to the rude, obnoxious orders so coldly given him by the gargoyle at the window.

As he hastily checked the boxes and gave his life history, the spark of the idea he'd originally had began to blossom.

When he finished, he returned the clipboard through the hole in the window, completely ignored again, checked his watch and sat back to wait.

As he glanced around the dank waiting room he was instantly disheartened. The entire room was filthy. Faded paint, torn wallpaper and the distinct smell of aged cheese. The ancient, threadbare carpet bore the appalling appearance and smell of a slaughter house. The crud building up in the corners of the room and the sticky arm rests on the torn, mismatched, ancient, waiting room chairs thoroughly disgusted him. It was obvious that the clinic hadn't been updated or even cleaned in ages. He'd seen cleaner waiting rooms in rural, third world countries.

To say he was revolted would be an understatement. No one should have to sit and suffer; someone probably already ailing, in such filth while they waited to be treated. From the look of the shabby waiting room, he wouldn't be surprised if someone coming in with a simple sore throat didn't leave with bubonic plague-or worse.

A substantial number of students were just ambling around either listlessly or angrily. Most conversed with each other in harsh whispers. There was about an equal mix of frustrated and disgusted expressions on their forlorn faces. He listened closely, trying to overhear their grumbled exchanges.

The sizeable room was packed: nearly standing room only. And the disconnected staff didn't even seem to give a damn. He hadn't noticed anyone called inside to be seen since he arrived.

He initiated a light, friendly conversation with two very pretty young women sitting on either side of him. What he ascertained from the cordial conversation just confirmed the information he'd received from the regional collegiate medical director who'd hired him. There was an outbreak of the flu at the school; and the outbreak had been running rampant since October. A huge majority of the faculty and the student body had already been infected. That one fact instantly stuck in his craw as he read through the statistics he'd received from the regional director as he rested in his hotel room after his long flight the night before.

Most university clinics were very diligent about stressing flu vaccinations with mass emails, pamphlets and posters starting long before the regular flu season-usually at the start of the fall semester.

One of the pretty young girls sitting beside him confirmed his suspicions. She exasperatedly told him that they were all there for flu shots-those few who hadn't yet contracted the bug-and all of them had been waiting for hours. Both assured him that they'd have gone to the walk-in clinic for the shots if they could afford it. Their limited funds were the only reason either of them would have dared step foot in the nasty clinic otherwise.

After another fifteen minutes or so, many of the disgruntled kids just up and left in defeat. Some even vocalized their displeasure to the deaf ears behind the window. Their complaints, like his arrival, were totally ignored. Chase just got angrier.

As he looked at the swarm of ambling students, he had to wonder whether the medical staff actually put up any posters around campus, or sent out any media or mass emails reminding the students of the need for a flu shot back in the fall. As a former college student himself, he remembered rarely stopping to read posters; and he usually just deleted school emails unless they were department related.

Looking around the clinic, and taking into consideration the treatment he'd just endured at the hands of that vile nurse at the window, he doubted whether the vaccinations had even been offered.

When the two girls he'd been chatting with had enough and they joined the retreating mob, he started reading an article in a very old, outdated, copy of one of the liberal rags; the only reading material in the filthy waiting room, when the door finally swung open.

"Those of you here for flu shots, follow me."

Everyone but Chase whooped and hollered as if they were finally vindicated, then rose, theatrically, and followed the nurse inside; still grumbling. He couldn't blame them.

The longer he sat there, totally ignored, the madder he got. Two hours and six minutes after he'd arrived, a harried looking, unkempt nurse swung the door open. "Brandt!"

"Right here."

"Come on! Come on!" She was downright rude, waving him in like she was guiding a damaged jet onto an aircraft carrier in a storm.

As he followed her down the dimly lit hallway, she was almost at a trot. She swung open a grungy, stained, exam room door with a whoosh, causing it to hit the wall behind it, and waved him in impatiently. She acted as if she had more important things to tend to than a pesky student who was, ironically, her whole reason for being there in the first place.

"You're a new patient. Everything off and put on the gown on the table."

"But, but..." She was gone.

He decided then and there to see the ploy he'd been plotting as he fumed in the waiting room through to the bitter end. Nothing like taking over the management of a clinic like seeing it from a patient's perspective. And given what he'd seen so far, heads were about to roll.

He undressed, slid on the stained gown and hopped up on the torn and tattered exam table. He was appalled. He rocked back and forth, cringing over the thought of what was causing his exposed ass cheeks to stick to the disgusting table.

And he waited in the nasty exam room. And waited.

Forty-five minutes later, an overwrought nurse practitioner knocked, then swept into the room.

Things were looking up. The woman was just plain hot. He guessed late twenties, very long brown hair, huge, piercing, brown eyes, and a drop dead gorgeous body-all compacted into a barely five foot, drool inspiring, package. The woman was fashion model hot.

"Mister Brandt. Hi, I'm Abby Fulbrock." She extended her delicate little hand pleasantly. He shook it, smiling. "What are we seeing you for today?"

"Busy day out there?"

"No. Kind of slow, actually. All but the flu shot invasion that should have happened months ago. The nurses are handling that."

"I'm sorry. Had I not seen you sitting out in the waiting room, I wouldn't have even known you were here." Chase made a mental note of that.

"So. You're here for..." She was flipping through his forms.

Chase decided to see what he'd have to work with. "Sports physical," he mumbled, trying to appear shy while stifling a grin. If there was one thing Chase Brandt wasn't, it was shy.

"Oh boy. I'm afraid we have a problem. None of the male staff are here this afternoon, and the rest of the nurses are up to their ears in the flu shot melee. I'm afraid we'll have to reschedule you."

"But the sign on the door says sports physicals Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from nine AM till noon."

"You're right, Mister Brandt. But it's twelve thirty now," she sighed, exhaling slowly. He couldn't tell whether she was mad at him, indignant, or just plain fed up.

"But I've been here since nine-thirty. Can't you just go ahead and do it? The coach is really on my back hard. I got tied up studying for exams and didn't get a chance to get over here before now."

"Listen," she sighed: defeated. "I know, ok. And it makes me madder than a wet cat; but I can't legally examine a male without a chaperone in the room."

"I won't tell if you won't. Honest." He raised his hand as if he was swearing an oath, drooping his bedroom eyes to bolster his case.

"I really need to get this done before the coach cuts me from the team. My scholarship depends on it."

"That bad, huh?"

She pondered for a few minutes, biting at her full, kissable bottom lip. That act was so alluring. He immediately felt the familiar rise under his gown. Abby Fulbrock was just plain beautiful. She could have easily had a career as a top fashion model.

"Oh boy. Ok, listen. All the nurses are tied up in that flu shot nightmare going on out there and probably will be for hours. Jeez. I certainly don't want you to be cut from the team; or lose your scholarship. Believe me, Mister Brandt, I know this isn't your fault," she sighed. "And it's certainly no way to run a clinic. Things around here are always in a constant state of chaos."

She was deep in thought, twirling her long, beautiful brown hair around a tastefully manicured finger.

"Ok. Here goes. If you'll give me your solemn word as a gentleman and a sportsman to behave and keep this to yourself, we'll go ahead and knock this out and get you out there playing. Fair enough?"

Chase knew it was wrong, but he decided to see it through. It was a good opportunity to find out what the quality of the nurse practitioners he had to work with would be. He was praying they were nothing like what he'd seen from the others on the staff.

"You're saving my life, Doc. I can't thank you enough. And you have my word."

"For the record, I'm not a doc. I'm a nurse practitioner. Now. Let's see what you've got going on.

The beautiful Ms. Fulbrock had him stand on the wobbly scale and got his weight. He made another mental note that the height measuring bar on the aged scale was broken off.

She smiled pleasantly as she took his blood pressure in both arms, followed by his temperature. All things that flighty nurse should have done before Abby even came in to see him. His mental notebook was filling up as things progressed.

She felt along his head, then took the ophthalmoscope from the wall, turned off the lights and checked his eyes. Very thorough. He got a brief whiff of her subtle, enticing cologne. She smelled like a spring morning after a rain shower.

She turned the light back on and felt along his face, then got the otoscope from the wall and checked his ears, nostrils and throat, carefully guiding a tongue depressor around his cheeks to make sure nothing went unnoticed. So far she was impressing him. Sadly, he couldn't help but cringe given the filth he'd seen so far. He was praying that the tongue depressor she was using wasn't recycled.

"Can you drop the front of your gown for me please, Mister Brandt?" Her demure, sincere smile lit up the room. Her, he liked. He complied.

With the stethoscope in her ears, she carefully examined his chest, asked him to turn and thumped and listened to his back-taking her time, everything very by the book, never missing a step. He was getting more and more impressed with the lovely Ms. Fulbrock by the minute. Not to mention more and more turned on by the beautiful little woman.

As she listened intently to his chest, he glanced, nonchalantly, toward her left hand. No wedding ring. Not that that was a definite indicator. A lot of medical people didn't wear their wedding rings because of the constant need to take gloves on and off. But he could hope.

"I'll need to listen to your chest laying down and run an ECG, Mister Brandt. You're young, and I don't see any history of cardiac issues in your forms, but it's always better to be safe than sorry. And the sports physical requires it. Can you lay back for me please?"

He complied, hoping to catch her with the oldest trick in the book. He was hoping that she'd forget and let the gown slide to the floor; but she held the stained, threadbare gown over his waist as he laid back. Her beaming smile never wavered.

She lifted the head of the table to the standard thirty degrees and listened to his chest again, having him roll to his side and listened further. The girl was thorough-and she was very good. Her easy style and grasp of the methods really impressed him.

She took her stethoscope from her ears and hung it around her neck. "I really don't want to shave your chest unless we have to. Let's see if we can't get these antique pads to stick without having to resort to that," she smiled, carefully placing the outdated , yellowing sticky pads to his twelve landmarks accurately, cleaning each site first. Abby was definitely working her way toward a raise. He smiled to himself: satisfied.

She ran the strip, watching it intently as it rolled from the ancient machine, then smiled. "No gremlins, Mister Brandt. So far so good. Now let me listen to those rippled abs of yours."

Once again, there was that beautiful, blushing smile; and even a bashful wink. Chase was quickly becoming her biggest fan.

He couldn't help staring into those big, beautiful brown eyes. The deep, flawless, mesmerizing shade of almond brown almost obliterated the whites. Small ephelis reflected the room light off of her stunning irises causing little rays to flash every time she blinked. Her long lashes just added to her stunning allure. He began to panic as the bunched gown starting to rise from his lap like a cobra coaxed from a flutist's basket.

Thinking quickly, he started the almost impossible task of blocking out Abby's angelic face and picturing the frumpy, haggish nurse who'd checked him in naked. Not surprisingly, the gown went south briskly.

Abby was text book. No rushing, no missed steps. She listened first, then tapped, then pressed and lifted over his solid six pack, taking her time, never missing a beat.

She grabbed the top of the gown and raised it to help him get his arms back inside, smiling the whole time. She even reached behind him to snap the neck snap. He got another brief nose full of that beautiful cologne and the gown started its' upward rise yet again.

"Almost done, Mister Brandt. Can I get you to stand for me please?"

Chase slid off the table and stood beside it. She carefully turned him, her hands gently guiding his hips and pleasantly asked him to bend to allow her to check his spine while she held the gown closed over his ass. The beautiful girl was very thorough.

"A little further, please. You're one big drink of water," she chuckled. "How tall are you, anyway?"

"Six-four," he smiled, returning her earlier wink. She just smiled that awesome, blushing smile, biting at that full, kissable lower lip. Those mesmerizing brown eyes were actually twinkling.

"Almost done, Mister Brandt," she said, snapping on a pair of exam gloves. She sat on a rickety exam stool and rolled up beside him.

"Let's make sure you don't have any hernias. I'll need you to lift your gown for me, please. Will that be a problem?"

"No. Do whatever you need to."

He lifted his gown unashamedly; the effect the beautiful little woman had on him was waving before her shocked face in all its' glory. Chase had absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. He'd been very, very blessed in that department. It had even been referred to as freakishly huge by his med school practice partner, Denise, during their practical labs. She'd jokingly named him Tripod.

He heard Abby gasp. He had to fight to keep from laughing. He got that reaction often.

When he looked down, she was blushing a deep shade of crimson. It was obvious that she was both shocked and impressed. She was chewing that full, luscious, lower lip for all she was worth.

She turned her head, reached blindly to rest her shaking hand on his thigh and felt her way to the top; refusing to look at the throbbing beast inches from her beautiful face.

"Can you...um...ah...spread your just legs a little more for me, please?"

He was killing himself trying not to laugh. She'd actually blushed herself into a deep, beautiful, shade of maroon.

He spread his legs as requested, her downcast eyes almost bringing the laughter he'd been vigorously subduing to the surface.

Abby slid her shaking hand up his thigh blindly and settled two fingers into his inguinal canal on each side in turn, asking him to bear down each time. He did.

"Um, you can drop the gown please, Mister...ah...Brandt."

Now he was biting his lip to keep from laughing. He dropped the gown.

She turned back toward him and reached inside the gown and palpated his testicles. She may or may not have taken a little longer than necessary as she slowly fondled his large, swollen nads, but he'd gladly let that slide when he critiqued her.

"If you'll hop back up on the table for me, Mister Brandt, we'll finish up." The rosy, beautiful blush still covering her angelic face just made her look that much more beguiling...if that was even possible.

She checked his reflexes and had him touch his nose with his eyes closed. Very professional. Very thorough. Chase was extremely impressed.

"Everything looks just fine, Mister Brandt. No worries. You're medically fit to play sports." She was writing her notes in his chart.

"Here's your slip. Just give it to the coach. I'll let you get dressed."

"Um, Abby. Just a minute. Please."

"Sure. Do you need something else?"

"Just to make a confession."

All the chuckles Chase held back throughout the exam came to the surface in a torrent and blew from him in an explosion of laughter. He was laughing so hard he had to hold his sides.

"Well! I've seen a lot of patients happy to get a clean bill of health, but aren't you carrying it a little far," Abby asked: oblivious.

"Abby. Sit for a minute. Please." He waved his hand toward the ancient stool. She did.

"Obviously, my name didn't ring a bell with you. I'm Chase Brandt. Doctor Chase Brandt. I'm the new clinical director."

"What?! Why...you...miserable sonofabitch!!!" She was growling. Her earlier beautiful blush turned a distinct shade of hell fire red.

Abby flew off her stool. It shot across the small exam room and exploded against the wall behind her with a loud crash, her beautiful face twisted in anger. She spun on her heel and stormed out of the exam room slamming the door, completely ignoring his calls to get her to let him finish what he was trying to say.

Chase jumped off the sticky table in a rush, threw on his briefs and pants in a flurry of arms and legs and chased her out into the hall, still buttoning his shirt single handedly: shoes and socks in his other hand.

He wasn't familiar with the clinic yet, but when he heard a locker door slam down one of the numerous hallways, he assumed it was Abby. He followed the sound into a decrepit, nasty looking locker room that smelled like a fish truck that had been left in the broiling sun. He fought to hold his breath and breathe shallowly as he entered.

drnosty
drnosty
34 Followers