All Comments on 'Debauchery Pt. 01'

by Estcher

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent, exciting and professional.

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 2 years ago

Fantastic story! Full of eroticism and mystery. I cannot wait to read part two. Please don't keep us waiting long. Just keep up the good work. I love everything you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Brilliant, engaging start to what I hope will be an interesting story, just hope it's not too long before pt2 is posted.

LAWriter2020LAWriter2020over 2 years ago

Very well written, and although the premise is somewhat unbelievable in terms of degree, it holds together well and is very erotically arousing.

mako64mmako64mover 2 years ago

Great to read how much you put into this plot.

Gross, entertaining and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Attractive + Uninhibited is a great combination. At a HS reunion a few years ago my HS gf was fucked on the bed next to me while I fucked her HS best friend. Just before a couple came into our hotel room (a lot of people stayed over) and tried to jump in with the girl diving on top of my x and her boyfriend immediately trying for her friend who I fucked for months after that night - you can’t make this stuff up… if you are hot it finds you :)

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

saved this one for later. Now I have to read the remaining chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was entertaining and erotic, but parts of it didn't quite hold together. If Angela was over 18 and sexually active, why hadn't her mother started to teach her about sex and swinging? If she was sexually experienced, why was Angela so nonplussed and disgusted by her parent's sex toys? What could the lawyer have possibly said in an initial conversation over the phone that would make Derek collapse and bring down a successful international business? The narratve just doesn't seem logical.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEstcher@Estcher
The completed Spell Caster trilogy arc is complete and published on Literotica, Smashwords, and Amazon. And in case you were not aware, The Schooling of the Spell Caster won third place in the November 2022 Reader Awards under Sci-Fi/Fantasy. That was pretty cool. And it was ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES