Debauchery Pt. 02

Story Info
The continuing story of Angela Bradley.
31.4k words
4.87
13.1k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Estcher
Estcher
1,766 Followers

In this latest instalment, we return to Angela Carmen Bradley and explore her high dive into a crazy world of swingers and sex clubs. Just how widespread were her parents' influence?

In Part One, we explored "How would you react to finding out your loving parents were, in fact, hardcore swinging bisexual creatures?" In this part, we start to peel back the layers of debauchery surrounding poor Angela. A woman, grieving her parents, and spinning out of control in a world she is not prepared for.

There are going to be a LOT of people coming in and out of this tale. For the first time, I am providing "The Cast" so you can keep track. It's at the end of the chapter. Which is a terrible place for it.

Warning: This story is hedonistic and is free in exploring the wonder of heterosexual, bi-sexual, and homosexual relationships. There is a little implied incest, as well. If any of that offends you, please close the story and move on. This story is not for you.

Please enjoy.

Love,

Lana Ocean (Estcher)

P.S.: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental. All fictional characters engaged in sexual acts are eighteen or over.

P.P.S. As always, I welcome CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. And that doesn't mean trying to school me on my use of the English language. I'm proud of my half-assed editing on Literotica. This is fun shit, not work. I tidy things up as best as I feel I should and then publish it here. All for free. You're welcome.

Recap of Part One

Angela Carmen Bradley, a young, single, twenty-two-year-old woman, loses her fabulously wealthy parents to a terrible car crash. Lost in her grief, she commences going through her parent's belongings only to discover her parents were hardcore swingers and video-taped everything they did.

She then discovers her parents also ran a swinger's club in Virginia Beach. She visits and confronts the man still running the club; a friend of her parents she recognises from the videos named Derek. During the encounter, the man suddenly dies of a massive heart-attack. Angela contacts her lawyer friends, Willy, and Marcia, and commence investigating just what her parents had been up to all these years. It appears Angela may now own swinging clubs all over the world.

We start where we left off: Angela is just leaving her new lawyers' condo and heading home...

Part Two -- Doors Open

I returned to my car more than a little flustered. My pussy was very sore after two days of having unimaginable sex with Willy and Marcia. I didn't know what to think about it. I had never thought of having sex with more than one person. After days of watching mom and dad do it on the videos, it seemed a rather small step for me. I can't explain it any other way. At times, I imagined I was my mother and was soon lost in the sensations. Threesomes can be hard, especially when you don't want contact with the other woman if you're in an FFM. Marcia was understanding and patient with me. I could tell she wanted more. To partake in me. She said as much. Pleading with me to touch her. I couldn't and apologised over and over again.

She touched me a little. She found sneaky ways to do it and I admit it thrilled me. Her touch was so much softer and perfect than a man's. At first, she brushed up against the side of my boobs. That made my nipples so very hard. Willy noticed and commented. I denied it of course, saying it was his mouth on them. It wasn't and I think Marcia knew. She would help Willy line up his cock to my entrance. Her hands would slip and brush my labia in delightful ways. She made me so very wet.

Once she kissed Willy while I was kissing him. Her lips brushed the corner of my mouth and I barely stopped myself from turning my head the little bit it would require to taste her mouth. Her hands caressed my ass a bunch of times, spreading my cheeks for Willy. I found myself waiting for those brief touches and they turned me on immensely.

Another time Willy put his cock in my mouth, fresh from inside Marcia, and the taste of her pussy combined with his cock almost converted me. It was my first taste of pussy and I drooled uncontrollably. I had to hold myself back from gobbling and licking his cock all over.

I'm not a lesbian. I'm pretty certain of that. Truly, I'm not interested. But in the middle of a threesome with Marcia, in all her glory, tempted me sorely. She's truly a beautiful woman; but she complained about her small breasts--which they weren't--about her ass being too big--it wasn't--and about how she wanted two mouths on her pussy--I couldn't do that. Unfortunately--or fortunately--I found being in bed with two people to be a massive turn on. Being inches away from a cock penetrating another woman is surreal. There's watching porn and then there's watching it live right in front of you. I had never been so turned on in my life. Its glorious to watch. Thrilling. Exciting. The smells and tastes are remarkable, and tantalising, and it made me so very horny. We never needed lubrication once. Marcia was dripping. So was I, which Willy loved and lapped at me constantly claiming I was still the best tasting pussy he had ever tasted. That pleased me to a level that startled me. I even gloated with Marcia which she laughed off. Willy unloaded his cum on us six times over the two days, each of his orgasms received with squeals of laughter and joy. Marcia said she wanted to eat his cum from my pussy. And again, I had to draw the line. But God, I wanted it, too.

I was the party pooper. There was no doubt, but Marcia and Willy were completely understanding. It was too soon for me and too much change. Images of Derek would pop up at odd times and ruin my mood. His unseeing eyes were horrific and burned into my memory. I wondered if I could have prevented it had I known he had heart problems. The paramedic said he died almost immediately and likely felt little pain. The stroke had hit his brain hard. For me, it didn't seem right that someone could be alive and speaking one minute and gone the next. It seemed too fragile to me, especially at age twenty-two.

I staggered out of Willy's condo, as I said, and returned to the street level to my car; a sweet, red-coloured Audi A5 Cabriolet with a rag top. My father had gifted the car to me last year when I turned twenty-one and I adored it. Mom had said it suited me perfectly and I loved the feeling of the openness and feeling of wind in my hair. Driving the streets of Virginia Beach in that car turned heads. I loved the attention.

For now, I sat in the driver's seat and winced and adjusted my panties. My pussy was raw. I don't think I had ever been fucked so much in my life. Even when Willy and I had dated years before. His skill had increased to the point where he was giving me orgasm after orgasm. Marcia had taken credit and Willy had grunted agreement. All it takes for a man to become an amazing lover is a lover who has the patience to teach and encourage. Willy had become masterful in my books and my toes were almost constantly curled in rapture.

I thought back to a moment where we were all cuddling together in his bed. We had whispered together, knowing full well that Marcia was pretending to doze and listening in.

"I missed you, Willy," I murmured into his neck. I was lying half on him, my right leg thrown over his legs and my pussy pressed up against his thigh. My breasts were crushed against him, and I held him close with my right arm. He lay on his back and Marcia was spread eagle on the other side of him, her pussy open and gaping to the world without an ounce of decency. Her feet were tangled in the sheet, and her small breasts stood up proudly on her chest. The air reeked of cum, and pussy, and I adored it. I was satiated.

"I missed you too, Angie. It's been a year; I think since you dumped me."

"I didn't dump you. Don't make me sound like the bad guy. We broke up. It was mutual."

I was answered by silence. I raised my head and peered over at him. His eyes tracked me, but he said nothing.

"It was, wasn't it?" I asked, keeping my voice quiet.

Willy shook his head and Marcia snorted. Willy glanced at her and smiled. "No. You broke my heart, Angie. Then I found Marcia. Right there in front of me at the firm. I was never going to make a move. Not with a full partner in the firm. This was before dad's health turned for the worst. We could all see the signs, but Marcia was there for me. Helped me. And in time, we fell in love like it was the most natural thing in the world..."

I said nothing and put my face back into the crook of his neck. I could taste the salt of his manly sweat and felt my pussy tighten in response. Willy was a keeper, I knew that, but at the time I knew I couldn't tie myself down to a man so much older than me. I had left him and fooled myself into thinking it had been the right adult thing to do. I had broken his heart and that was on me.

Then again, I had just let him cum inside me for the third time less than an hour ago and his cum was still leaking out of my pussy and onto his thigh. Unconsciously, I pressed my pussy against his thigh and rubbed it a little. When I realised what I had done I calmed myself for the thousandth time. Where was this new side of me coming from? A sudden image of parents having group sex cropped up and I pushed it mentally away.

"I'm sorry, Willy. I wasn't ready for anything more. I don't think I wanted it. Or needed it. I hope you can understand?"

I felt Willy nod his head. "I do. Marcia helped me see that. And anyway, Marcia is the best thing that ever happened to me. First there was you. This over-the-top gorgeous blond. Porn star material, you know? Every boy's wet dream and I was yours. For a time. And that was all that mattered to me. I felt like I had won the lottery. With you by my side I could conquer the world. Then you left me. That shattered my ego, I think. I couldn't move past it. Marcia pulled me out of the funk. She's just as beautiful as you, inside and out. She doesn't see it and that makes me love her all the more. Does that make sense?"

I nodded into his neck feeling terrible inside and glad and jealous; all at the same time.

Willy laughed a little remembering something. "At first I was so worried about what the other people in the firm would think. I was so careful. Staying professional. Always speaking to her like a partner and not a lover. It was my dad who called us out. At a board meeting of all places. Remember Marcia?" He paused and when she didn't answer, he continued. "My dad had slammed his hand on the board table. It startled us all. Then he pointed a finger at me and said 'Would you just get it out already? Everyone knows you and Marcia have a thing going! Good for you both. Better than you moping about thinking about that blond girl you dated.' The room cheered and Marcia kissed me right then and there." Willy chuckled and Marcia did, too.

I felt Willy move a little and looked over to see him caressing her right breast.

"I love you, Marcie," he said softly.

"Love you too," murmured Marcia.

I lowered my face back where it was warm and smelled of man and felt a tear escape me. Willy was a remarkable man. One day I would find someone equally remarkable. One day.

In my car I adjusted my ass again. I had never been so sore. Marcia had insisted I apply a little coconut oil to my vagina, and I had with no other options. It helped but I knew I needed a long soak in a tub eventually. I sighed and turned over the ignition and put the car into reverse. My phone rang. I put the car in park and fished out my cell phone.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Miss, pardon the intrusion, this is Javier."

Javier Taylor is the steward of Bradley Manor, my home. Steward was a term he preferred from his home country of England. It meant he played the key administrative role in the household and managed all the other staff. But it was much more than that. He ran everything. I had been in a daze the past months and had ignored all the staff. Javier had run everything in my mental absence. For the first time I wondered what he knew about my parent's lifestyle. Surely, he had to know and that alarmed me a little. I didn't truly know him well. I never interacted with the hired help. I was prissy and entitled and ignored servants thinking that was expected of me. I'm such a bitch, I thought.

"Hello, Javier. No intrusion. I was just about to head home."

"Perfect Miss Bradly, that is good to know. I was just about to suggest that. Please come straight home, there is a private matter you need to attend to, please." His British accent always stirred something in me, but this time his words alarmed me.

"What's that matter?"

"Miss, please, I will explain once you are here. This is best not discussed on a phone."

I hesitated. I thought of demanding he tell me, but my instincts told me to follow his advice. "All right. I'll be home in thirty minutes. I'm on the other side of town and traffic will be terrible this time of day."

"Yes, miss. See you when you get home."

* * *

I drove through a large wrought iron gate and into the gated community the Bradley Manor was nestled in. I drove up the winding hill and passed the other massive mansions, each on huge plots of land. This was one of the more upper crust regions of the United States. At the top of the hill stood my parent's mansion and it stood out. I drove through my own massive gate, opening to my key card, and drove the long laneway to the entrance. Two men stood at the top of the wide steps leading up to the ornate double front doors watching me approach. One man was Javier, and the other was Charles Smith, the chauffeur.

Charlie ran lightly down the steps as I pulled up and parked to open my car door and helped me exit my vehicle with a firm hand in mine.

"Welcome home, Miss Bradley," he said. Charlie was middle-aged white man and had a few grey hairs in all the dark brown. Mom had always said he looked distinguished. I thought so, too. Older men catch my attention for some reason.

I left the keys in the ignition. Charlie would want to park it in the garage with the other cars. "Thank you, Charlie." I walked past him and met Javier who had descended the stairs halfway. Javier was a stunning black man. He had a full beard, with his chin almost all grey and fading back to black as it rose up to his moustache. Grey hairs were scattered across his full head of hair, and as always, he was impeccably groomed and wore an exquisite suit from some haberdashery in London.

"Good to see you, Miss Bradley. Please follow me," he said and then turned and started back up the front stairs.

He opened the front doors for me, and I strode in and placed my handbag on the ornate table in the entranceway. I spied Hailey Rivera, the head housekeeper, disappear quickly from sight into the back rooms. Caterina Fletcher, who did laundry stood nearby with her husband, Michael Fletcher, the head groundskeeper. They both nodded and smiled pleasantly at me. Javier moved past me and led the way up the stairs to the second level and down the corridor to another set of stairs leading up. He was taking me to the wing that held mine and my parent's bedroom. The area of the house was almost separate from the rest of the home. A home within a home, my father had often said.

Javier walked quickly past my room and headed straight to the master bedroom. I could see the doors were open and as soon as I entered, I stopped in shock.

The room was a mess. Everything had been pulled out of drawers and cupboards and strewn about the floor. In places the drywall had been broken open exposing wires and wood frames. I could hear water dripping heavy from inside the bathroom.

"Oh my God!" I gasped and stood there stunned. "What the fuck happened?"

"Miss, someone broke in here last night and ransacked the place."

I looked around, trying to absorb all the chaos, not believing the amount of carnage. I then had a thought and rushed into the en suite. Right away I could see the tapes were gone.

"They're gone, I'm afraid, miss," said Javier behind me.

I whirled on him. "What are gone? What do you know?"

I must have shouted because Javier winced.

"The tapes, miss. Gone. That's all that I could find missing. And, um, the thumb drives."

I gawked at Javier. How could he know about the tapes and thumb drives? This makes no sense. Who would break in here for those tapes? "Have you called the police?"

Javier's face softened. "No, miss. I couldn't. I can't report those tapes being stolen. Do you know why?"

He searched my face and then it dawned on me. Javier knew. Of course, he knew, I realised. He dealt with every little detail of my parent's life. He runs Bradley Manor. He has to know everything. I nodded finally, feeling heat rush to my cheeks, and he looked relieved.

"I'm sorry, miss. I was forbidden to disclose anything with you. Your parents were quite clear. I've obeyed even after their death not knowing if you should know. I knew you would find out eventually. It must be quite a shock."

I nodded numbly and looked around the disaster surrounding me. I pressed my cold hands to my hot cheeks.

"It is only the thumb drives that worry me, miss. They contain data that is very sensitive. In the wrong hands they could mean disaster. Politically. Worldwide."

I was barely listening to him. My head was spinning with thoughts and worries. I still didn't understand the scope of what had happened. Someone had broken into my house and tore apart my parents' bedroom and stole tapes containing videos of my parents doing unimaginable things? Who would do that? Then my brain caught up to what he had said.

"I have the thumb drives. In my room."

Javier's face lit up. "What? You do? Show me!" he exclaimed.

I led the way to my bedroom. It was in shambles, too, but not nearly as bad. Someone had gone through my belongings, but quickly, it seemed. Perhaps they couldn't imagine me having the smut my parents had owned.

My books were all pulled down from the bookcase and I was alarmed. I looked quickly through them and found my fake copy of the Lord of the Rings with relief. I opened it and saw all the thumb drives still there. I showed Javier and he looked very relieved.

"Thank God!" he said, and his face broke into a wide grin. "Miss, that's amazing that you hid them! Have you looked at them?"

I shook my head. "No, the VHS and DVDs were enough. I'd seen enough of my parents doing..." I trailed off not sure how to vocalise it.

Javier closed the book in my hand. "Miss, these are not videos of your parents. These are records. Evidence. They should be locked up in the office, but your mother had a nasty habit of taking them out of there. She hated the office and would often work on the drives in the bedroom. She loved that space and sat at the window overlooking the back garden. I checked the office and when the drives weren't there, I assumed the worst. This is fantastic!"

I was getting more and more confused, and Javier saw it on my face.

"Miss, there is so much to tell you and show you. Please. Do not think badly of your parents. They were good people. Very good people. I'll explain everything."

I looked into his face, seeing a different man than the man I grew up knowing. "How involved are you?" I whispered.

Javier winced a little. "As deep as can be, miss. As deep as can be."

I searched his face. He didn't look embarrassed. He only looked like a boy caught peeking into the girls' shower at school. "And the rest of the staff?"

Estcher
Estcher
1,766 Followers
123456...9