Debbie - All Good Things Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I will. You know how I love my coffee! Mmm... Extra large, strong, and black." and she started laughing. Dani thought it was a bit odd, because she knew Debbie liked sweetener and creamer in her coffee, but she just smiled as Debbie headed toward her car.

Debbie met Daryl at his apartment. She kissed him long and hard, and then asked him if he had her coke. She hadn't been able to think of anything else on the drive over.

"Give me what I want first, and you'll get what you want." he told her. She pouted a little, and he gave her enough for two hits. One for each nostril. She smiled wide at him. "You get the rest, when I'm done with you." he told her in no uncertain terms.

She wasted no time in getting his pants down, and taking all 12-inches down her throat. She was sucking so fast and hard, that Daryl almost lost his load within a few minutes. He pushed her away hard, and she fell on her ass.

"What the fuck?!" she said, a little pissed.

"You ain't gonna make me cum that fast! I know you're plan. Get me to cum as soon as you can, so you can get your coke that much quicker. That ain't how it's goin' down Baby." he said with a chuckle. She glared at him, but knew she wasn't going to get her way.

"Fine." she said morosely, and sighed. "Sorry Baby, but it's been a long day, and I really need some blow." Daryl smiled when she said that. She took a breath, lit up a cigarette, and started again on him, but at a much more reasonable pace. She wrapped her free hand around his cock, and slowly jerked him off, while she tongued his shaft and licked the underside of the tip, taking drag after drag, and exhaling on his balls. She took him down as far as she could go, and he started thrusting in and out of her mouth slowly. He buried it quite a few times. He felt himself getting close, and pulled out.

Then it was his turn to go down on her. He pulled her pants off, and laid her down on her back. After she lit up a fresh cigarette, he started flicking his tongue on her clit, and slowly inserted two fingers in her sopping wet pussy. She moaned in pleasure. He slowly increased his speed, and she started bucking up and down after a few minutes. Then he rubbed the inside top of her pussy back and forth, and she screamed out as she squirted all over his face and the bed.

He smiled as he got on top of her, and shoved all 12-inches into her. Her eyes went wide, and after a moment, she squirted again all over his cock. They fucked for a half hour or so in many different positions. She loved feeling his huge cock in her. When he finally came in her, he pulled out slowly, and laid there for a minute. Debbie laid there with him, and just looked at him, A moment later she started tapping her fingernails on his chest. He laughed, and got up. He went out to the living room, and she followed him. He pulled out a bag loaded with cocaine, and handed that, and a pint of Captain to her.

She cut some of it up, and did a few lines. She looked up at him, and smiled in obvious relief. There was some residual powder around her nostrils. He wiped it away for her. She lit up a cigarette, and took a double pump drag. She held it for a moment before exhaling. Then she opened the alcohol, and took a huge swig right from the bottle.

"So tell me why your day was so long." he asked her, as she leaned over, and did another line. She sat up, took another drag, and told him she didn't sleep well last night, but she didn't tell him why. And then about work being an absolute nightmare.

She went on "The only bright spot today, is that I got my new co-worker to smoke her first ever cigarette. She's a quick learner, and she caught on fast. I taught her a few tricks, and told her to keep practicing. Just turned 18 recently. I may have lied to her a little about how fast she could get hooked. We'll see how it goes." She laughed a little, and bent over to do another line. She sat back up, and looked at Daryl. He was just staring at her.

"Is she good-looking?" he asked. Debbie paused, and slowly nodded as she took another swig of Captain. "Think she might be good whore material?" Debbie just looked back at him.

"Don't. I kinda like her. She's sweet, and a little naive'. Debbie said. "I don't want you to turn her into a whore. A smoker is one thing. A whore is out of the question. Ok?"

It took him a moment to answer. "Ok Baby. If you say she's off limits, then I won't do anything." He sat there thinking about it though, while watching Debbie feed her newest addiction, and do a few more lines.

An hour later she showed up at home completely drunk, and totally coked out. Her clothes were wrinkled, her nose was red, and her hair was a mess. The first words out of her mouth were "I've got a filled up pussys that needs cleaning. Let'sss go." and she stumbled down the hallway towards the bedroom, holding the wall. I followed her in, and did my duty. She came after a few minutes. "Good enough... Cuck." she said, and smiled lazily at me. I gave her a small smile back. "Does I have to take care of yous?" she asked, and I noticed that her unfocused eyes were rolling a bit.

"Will you let me out of my cage, so I can fuck you?" I asked her.

She laughed, and shook her head no. "I don't haves a key? Remember? And besides, your cock doesn't do anything for me anymore. It's sooo small." and she laughed again.

I shook my head. "Then no. I'm good." I told her. I really wasn't up for edging and denial. Especially in the condition she was in. I was finding her less and less attractive as the days and weeks went by.

"Good." she said. "I'm tired and going to sleeps." She threw my pillow and blanket down on the floor, and sprawled out on the bed. "I love youuu." she slurred, and then she passed out.

"I love you too." I replied. I laid down on the floor, and went to sleep.

She had closing shift again on Wednesday. There were two other people scheduled to work that night. Dani was not one of them. However as luck would have it, one of them called out. Debbie immediately called Dani. She answered on the second ring.

"Hey it's Deb." she said with a smile. "Georgia called out, and I need someone to cover her shift. Can you do it?"

"Sure!" Dani replied. "I'll be there in 30 minutes."

Debbie smiled. 'Hopefully it won't be too busy, and she and I can take a few breaks together.' she thought to herself. She was wondering if any progress had been made on Dani's smoking. She hoped there had been.

Dani showed up with an extra large black coffee for Debbie, and she looked at it funny. Dani said "You told me the other night that you like it strong and black."

Debbie had to think for a second, before she started laughing. "Only late at night. The rest of the time I like it the way you normally bring it." and laughed again.

Dani smiled, and said she understood. Debbie didn't think she actually did, and laughed a little again.

Dani got right to work restocking shelves and doing some general cleanup duties. After 30 minutes, Deb told her she was taking a smoke break, and asked if Dani would like to join her. She smiled, and said sure.

She grabbed her purse, and followed Debbie out back. She smiled a little hesitantly, before getting out the pack of cigarettes Debbie had given her a few nights ago. She opened the pack, and Debbie noticed that more than half of the pack was gone. She looked at Dani with a smile.

"Looks like you may have had more than one or two." Debbie said with a small laugh as she put a cigarette in her mouth, and lit up.

"Yeah." she replied with an embarrassed smile. "I was practicing some of the tricks you showed me yesterday, and got a little carried away."

Debbie took a deep drag, and asked "And how is your progress? Were you able to master it?" She exhaled.

Dani gave Debbie a proud smile, and said "You tell me." She lit up, took a cheek hollowing drag, and then tried to do a few smoke rings. There were a few clunkers at first, but after her third drag, she let out three rings that were perfect. She smiled at Debbie.

"That was great! Nice job! But don't smoke too much. You don't want to get addicted." Debbie said as she took a huge double pump drag, and inhaled deep.

Dani was in awe, and copied what she just saw. Debbie slowly smiled again as she watched Dani hold in all the smoke for almost ten seconds with her eyes closed. She really looked like she was enjoying the feeling.

Dani exhaled, and opened her eyes. "I'm not sure if this is related, but I was a little shaky this morning. After I left the house, I had a few cigarettes on the walk to school, and I felt much better when I got there. At lunch, I went over and hung out with the druggies. They looked at me funny, until they saw me smoke. They all shrugged, and went back to smoking their pot. Except for one cute guy. He kept staring at me." she laughed a little. "I'm pretty sure after I finish this pack though, I'll stop. Like I said, I don't want to get hooked."

Debbie thought to herself 'Too late." and smiled again.

Friday night, they worked together again, and Debbie was happy when Dani joined her on a smoke break. When Dani opened her pack, there were only about four or five missing. Debbie looked up at Dani, and she gave another one of her embarrassed smiles.

"I ran out last night on my evening walk." she said sheepishly. "I thought to myself 'Well that's it. I'm done.' and went home, and went to bed. When I woke up this morning, I was a little nervous and even more shaky. Mom didn't know what was wrong, and she asked me if I was ok. I was a little short with her. On my way to school, I bought a pack, and smoked two of them back-to-back. I guess you were wrong about me not getting addicted so quickly."

Debbie gave her a mock concerned look, and apologized. "I guess it's different with different people. I'm sorry." she said, but on the inside she was jumping up and down with joy.

"It's ok." said Dani. "You were right about one thing though. I really do enjoy it!" she said, and took another huge drag. Debbie smiled as Dani blew out two perfect smoke rings, and thought to herself 'Mission accomplished'.

"Well... since you're now officially a smoker, you may as well jump in all the way!" Debbie said, and Dani looked at her with a puzzled expression. Debbie went in her purse, pulled out three more packs, and handed them to her. Dani's eyes got wide, and she smiled at Debbie. "I want you to promise me you'll try your hardest to smoke all of these, and the pack you already opened, before Monday night, when we work together again. If you're going to be a smoker, I want you to love smoking as much as I do!" Dani promised she would try. There was no way Dani would ever quit now Debbie thought, and laughed a little to herself.

Monday night was another crazy night at the shop. Debbie thought to herself that she needs to talk to her boss Nick about scheduling a third person for that night. Dani and Debbie were both craving a cigarette after not having one for a few hours. When they finally got a break, they both sucked down two in a row.

Debbie asked her "Were you able to smoke all the cigarettes I gave you?" Dani smiled, and nodded her head as she was exhaling.

Dani told her "It was a little tough at first. I figured I would have to smoke just over a pack a day. By last night though, it wasn't a problem at all. I finished the last pack about an hour before work today. I stopped at the store on the way in, and bought two packs. I don't want to take a chance, and run out again. I was a little nervous when I smoked that last cigarette in the pack, because I didn't have anymore. I don't like that feeling of not having any at all, in case I got the urge. It's becoming hard to hide it from my parents. I think they know, but they haven't said anything yet." She took another cheek hollowing drag. "I think I'll tell them this week. I'm sure they'll be disappointed, but I love smoking." She exhaled, and then immediately took another drag. She inhaled deep, held it for a few seconds, and then exhaled again. She was becoming quite a pro, Debbie thought with a smile.

At 9pm Dani said goodnight, and left. Debbie was glad, because she really needed a few hits of coke. She pulled out her baggie, and put some on the desk. She cut it up, and leaned over with a straw and did two lines. She sat up, and sighed. She saw movement out of the corner of her eye, quickly turned her head, and saw Dani standing there staring at her.

"What are you doing back here?! I thought you left!" Debbie said, a little pissed she had been caught.

Dani looked at her, and said "I... I forgot my purse." She looked down to the desk, and then back up to Deb. She stared for a moment, and started getting mad. "You're a goddamned druggie!" she exclaimed. Her look of disdain was apparent. "I can't believe you're one of those! I hate druggies! And doing it at work?! I am so disappointed. I'm calling Nick! You're gonna be in so much trouble!" she said, and turned around.

Debbie jumped up quickly, and grabbed her arm. Dani got scared. Debbie looked at her hard. "I wish you hadn't said that. Especially after all I've done for you." she said. "Sit down." Dani tried to pull away, but Debbie didn't let go. "I said sit down. Now."

Dani sat, and looked petrified. Debbie pulled out her cell phone, and speed dialed Daryl. He answered right away.

"What's up Babe?" he asked.

"Remember that dumb ass girl I told you about? The one I got hooked on smoking so easily?" Dani looked at her, and started getting even more angry. She just found out she'd been duped. Debbie smiled at her. "She caught me doing some lines, and said she's she's going to report me to our boss. Knowing him, he'll call the cops. If he doesn't, I'm sure she will. I almost hate to say it, but I think I just recruited her for you."

"I'll be there in 10 minutes." Daryl said, and hung up.

Dani was seething "You knew I would get hooked quickly! One month my ass! How stupid of me to fucking believe you!"

Debbie smiled again at her. "If you were so against smoking, then you should have never tried it. Sure, I may have pushed you a bit, but I'm also pretty sure you would've done it on your own eventually. But that's the least of your problems now. You threatened me, and I don't like threats." she said, and lit up a cigarette.

"You're smoking in the office?! Are you crazy?!" Dani asked her.

"I was just doing lines of cocaine a moment ago. Not really that worried about a cigarette. Besides, no one is here but you and me." Debbie replied, and took another drag. "And yeah, I am a bit crazy." and started laughing. "Go ahead, and light up if you want."

Dani hesitantly reached into her purse, and pulled out her cigarettes.

As she lit up, Debbie went on "Like I said, you threatened me. So now, I'm going to have to teach you a lesson. You're not going to like it. I'm sorry. I wanted to do this to pretty much anyone but you. But I can't have you calling anyone about this." as she looked back at the bag of cocaine sitting on the desk.

Dani was getting more worried by the minute. "What are you going to do?" she asked, and took a deep drag.

Debbie looked a little sad when she replied "My friend is coming here now. We're going to take you somewhere, and you'll learn your lesson. It won't take too long I don't think. You have an addictive personality. Should only be a few hours."

Dani looked at her "An addictive personality? What... are you gonna make me a druggie like you?" she asked with a small laugh.

"No, not like me. I'm not a druggie. This is just recreational." she lied to herself, as much as to Dani. "You're going to become something much worse. My friend and I are going to help you become a junkie." Dani's eyes got wide, and Debbie started smiling again. "I promise you, you're going to love it." Dani dropped her cigarette, and tried to jump out of her chair. Debbie punched her square in the jaw. She dropped half back on the chair, but ended up falling on the floor.

"Stay down. I don't want to mess up your pretty face. Hard to get paying clients that way." Debbie said to her, and took another drag.

Dani took it all in, and processed her situation pretty quickly. "Christ, you're gonna make me a prostitute too?!" she asked Debbie in disbelief.

Debbie exhaled, and gave Dani her evil smile "I've done it a few times already. I love turning stupid cunts like you into hardcore junkie whores. I really didn't want to do it to you, but now I do. More than anything. You really shouldn't have threatened me."

"Fuck! You really are crazy!" Dani exclaimed.

Debbie looked at her, and started laughing uncontrollably, and that scared Dani even more.

A few minutes later, Debbie lit up another cigarette as Daryl, and one of his buddies walked into the office. He took in the scene, and looked at Debbie. She just looked back at him, and took a drag.

"Not that I'm complaining... she looks damn good... but what the fuck were you thinking, doing blow at work?!" he asked Debbie. "And what happened to her?" he looked back down at Dani. He saw her jaw was red, and a bit swollen.

"She tried to leave." Debbie said simply, and shrugged. "I stopped her. I wanted a few hits, and couldn't wait."

It's just as well." Daryl responded. "We lost two whores over the weekend who OD'd. Jake is looking to build back up the pool." He looked at Dani, and smiled. "Bobby here is gonna take her car over to Ron's, and hide it in his garage. I'm gonna take my new friend there as well. Meet us there."

"Ron doesn't want anything to do with me, after I almost killed Julie by shooting her up with too much heroin." Debbie replied. She looked over to Dani, who was now staring at her shaking with fear. Debbie smiled wide at her, with a crazed look in her eyes.

"Fuck him." Daryl said. "It may be his place, but he answers to me." He pulled out a zip tie, and told Dani to stand up. She did, and tried once again to run. Daryl grabbed her hair, and yanked back hard. She fell into him, and he put his hand around her throat "Don't fuck with me." he told her in a low, menacing voice. "Maybe I need to show you I mean business."

"Uh oh." Debbie said to Dani, and started laughing. "I think your lesson is starting a little early."

Dani's eyes went wide as Daryl turned her around to face him. "Let's see how good you look with my cock down your throat." he told her. Debbie stood behind her, and held her arms as Daryl pulled his pants down. Deb then forced her to get on her knees, and she was staring at a huge cock just inches from her face.

"I... I've never done this before." She looked back at Debbie, and said "I've never given a blowjob, or even had sex." She paused, with tears running down her face. "I'm a virgin."

Debbie started laughing again "Not for long!" She put her cigarette in the corner of her mouth, and she grabbed Dani's head with both hands. She forced her to go down on Daryl.

"Ahh, that's good." Daryl said to Dani. "Just keep sucking like that. And don't do anything stupid." Debbie made her go up and down on Daryl's cock a little bit faster, and he soon became fully erect. She started gagging with every forced thrust. After a moment, she learned to relax her throat, and Daryl was burying his cock deep. She was able to take it with no problems. Debbie let go, and took a step back as she took a huge drag. Dani kept going on her own.

Debbie exhaled, and said, "Wow, you're gonna make a great whore! You do learn quick." and she started laughing again. "Let's see how you do with two cocks at once." and she looked over to Bobby, who started smiling. He quickly dropped his pants, and went to stand next to Daryl. Debbie pulled Dani off of Daryl's cock, and put her face in front of Bobby's already fully erect cock.

"Please don't." Dani said, to no avail.

Debbie laughed again. Open wide." and she forced Dani all the way down Bobby's shaft. After a moment, Debbie stepped back again, and told her to start switching back and forth. "Grab their cocks, and jerk off the one you're not sucking. Keep switching back and forth. You don't want them to get soft, now do you? she asked her with another laugh.