Debbie - All Good Things Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about five minutes of this, Daryl said "I'm ready to pop her cherry." and pulled back. Get her pants off." he told Debbie."

Debbie got her pants off with a bit of a struggle. Dani wasn't making this easy. Debbie slapped her hard, and Dani's eyes went wide. It did the trick though, and she stopped fighting.

Deb looked at Daryl, and said "Keep yourself hard. I wanna make sure she's good and wet for you." She told Dani to get on her back on the desk, and spread her legs. He smiled as he watched Deb go down on her.

She licked, and nibbled. Dani couldn't help but enjoy the feeling, as much as she hated what was happening. After a moment, she started moaning. Debbie slowly rubbed up and down with one finger. She didn't want to pop her cherry accidentally, so she avoided the opening. She wanted Daryl to be able to enjoy doing that. She continued rubbing slowly, while continuing to flick her clit with her tongue. A moment later, Dani started cumming for the first time in her life, but definitely not her last. Deb stood up, and smiled at her

"She's all yours." Debbie said, wiping Dani's cum off of her face with a tissue.

Daryl told her to get on the floor on her knees. She reluctantly did, and he got down on his knees behind her. He put the tip of his cock up against her pussy, and dragged it up and down, lubing it with her juices. He pushed his cock into her slowly, and her hands clenched up. He only got about an inch of his huge cock in to her, and she moaned in pain. He stopped, smiled, and then thrust it in to the hilt. She screamed out, as he busted her hymen, and he wasted no time in pulling out, and repeating the process. He noticed a little blood, and smiled again.

"Bobby, get in front of her." He did. "Suck his cock whore!" Daryl told Dani. As soon as she took him in her mouth again, Daryl started going in and out of her pussy at a faster rate. She kept moaning in pain.

"Don't worry. Soon you're going to love it!" Debbie told her. After a moment, the moaning of pain subsided, and a different kind of moaning started. Dani was starting to enjoy it.

She kept moaning while being fucked hard. She tried to keep sucking Bobby's cock, but she couldn't. After a minute, she came hard on Daryl's cock. She was so tight, that he couldn't hold it in, and came hard in her a minute later. She went back down on Bobby, and was jerking him hard, while licking the underside of his shaft. Debbie was impressed with her newfound skills. A moment later, Bobby pulled out, and jerked off hard. Debbie told Dani to close her eyes, and open her mouth. A few seconds later, Bobby shot his load all over Dani's face, and into her mouth. She gagged a little from the taste, but swallowed every drop. Debbie smiled at her, and licked Dani's face clean.

"Nice job Whore." Debbie told her. Dani started crying again just a little. "Get dressed." she said, with no sympathy whatsoever.

After Dani got dressed, Daryl asked Debbie if she was ready to leave, and head over to Ron's.

"Is he going to do his usual thing to her?" Debbie asked. Ron likes to shackle and chain his victims, and perform various torture techniques on them. Debbie was his victim one time, and another time, she rented out his services.

"That's your call." Daryl replied.

Debbie looked at Dani, and said "Cooperate, and this will be easy. Fight us, and I promise you it will be ten times worse. I have no problem having Ron add torture to the list. Understand?" Dani nodded quickly. She then looked over at Daryl, and said "We'll see how it goes, and I'll make up my mind then." Daryl nodded.

Bobby held onto Dani while Daryl put her hands behind her, and secured them with the zip tie. He stuffed a handkerchief in her mouth, put her over his shoulder, and told Bobby to go out front to make sure the coast was clear. He did, and gave the thumbs up. Daryl hit the trunk button on his key fob, and it popped open. He carried her out, laid her gently in the trunk, and closed it.

About 15 minutes later, they all showed up at Ron's. Bobby put Dani's car in the garage, and closed the bay door. Daryl took Dani out of the trunk, and put her over his shoulder again. He walked up to Ron's door, with Debbie following right behind.

When they got to the top of steps to the entrance of Ron's apartment, Debbie stopped him.

"You sure this is ok? Me being here? He was really pissed when he kicked me out last time I was here." Deb said nervously.

He looked at her, and said "He ain't gonna do shit. Chill the fuck out!" She got a little pissed, and was about to say something smart, and then thought better of it.

Daryl opened the door, and they all walked in. Ron was sitting on the couch in his beautiful apartment smoking a bowl. Debbie was always envious of his apartment, and wished she had something this nice.

Ron wasn't expecting anyone, and jumped a little when they walked in. "What the fuck? Jesus, warn a guy when you're coming, will ya?!" Then he saw Debbie, and said "What the fuck is she doing here?!"

"She's with me. Shut the fuck up! Maybe if you answered your cell phone, you woulda known we was coming!" Daryl told him.

"Oh... Yeah... My bad. I left it in the other room." Ron replied. He just glared at Debbie, but was wise enough not to say anything else.

Daryl said "Well you know we're here now. Got a new recruit." and he put Dani down on her feet. Ron looked her over, and smiled.

"She's hot." Ron said, and Debbie rolled her eyes. He had a firm grasp of the obvious she thought. "So what are we doing with her? The full nine yards?" he asked with a hopeful voice.

"Just getting her hooked on the H." Daryl replied. "Debbie will decide if there's gonna be anything else."

Ron's face fell a bit. "Damn. Ok I guess, but she ain't touching the needle!" he told Daryl, and looked at Debbie.

"If she wants to, she will." Daryl told him. "Her call. Not yours. Got it?"

Ron looked at Daryl for another moment before answering. "Got it." he said, but he didn't look happy about it. Debbie smiled a bit. He glared again. "Bring her to the play room, and put her in the barber chair."

The play room is where Ron does all of his dirty work. There were shackles hanging from the ceiling, a wooden table with clamps, and an uncomfortable stockade. There were several 'toys' that Ron used, including whips, crops, and several vibrators and dildos. And... the fuck machine. Deb liked when he used that on Julie. There was also a couch, and a refrigerator.

The barber chair is where he put the people he was going to shoot up with heroin. Or whatever the drug choice of the day was. It was a fairly comfortable chair, and had straps on it to keep them in place.

Daryl brought Dani in and told her to sit. She looked at Debbie with pleading eyes. "Please don't do this to me! I promise I won't say anything!"

Debbie smiled, and replied "I've heard that one before. I know you won't say anything. Especially after we're finished with you. You're gonna be so fucked up, and strung out on heroin, that you'll be lucky to even remember your name. Let alone mine." She started laughing again, and lit up a cigarette.

Dani started crying, but didn't say another word, as Ron put her arms in the wrist restraints.

He pulled out his cigar box where he kept the drugs, and a supply of new needles. He prepared the heroin to make it ready to be injected. Dani just stared at him, while crying. She started bucking against her restraints until Debbie took a step forward.

"Remember what I said." Debbie told her. Dani looked up at her with hatred in her eyes, but stopped trying to get out of her restraints. "Good girl."

Ron pulled his swivel chair up to Dani, and started smiling. "Ready for your new life?" he asked her. Dani closed her eyes tight, and turned her head away. Ron put the needle in her arm, and slowly pulled back on the plunger. He looked at Debbie, and she waited a moment to take a deep drag, before giving him one nod of her head. She exhaled at the same moment he injected Dani with the heroin. Debbie smiled.

A moment later, Dani's eyes slowly opened as the heroin hit her hard, and she sighed in euphoria.

"We'll give her another dose in about 45 minutes" Ron said, and Debbie nodded again.

"How do you feel?" Debbie asked Dani.

"I feel good." she replied with a somewhat dazed expression. "But I hate that you're doing this to me... Can I have a cigarette?"

"Of course Sweetie." Debbie said with a smile, and gave one to her. After she lit it, she went to her purse, and pulled out her bag of coke. Ron saw it, and raised his eyebrows.

"Moving up to the harder stuff I see." he said to Deb.

She shrugged "It's just coke. No biggie." she replied.

Ron laughed a little. "Whatever you say." He looked over to Daryl, who just smiled.

45 minutes later, Debbie said "I want to give her the next shot." Ron didn't look happy about it, but let her sit in the chair. She pulled out everything she needed to get the shot ready, and smiled at Dani. Dani was not looking forward to this at all.

Just before she was getting ready to mix the solution, there was a knock on the door. Daryl smiled, and said "I got it. I'm expecting someone. Don't start yet Babe." Debbie and Ron looked at each other, and Ron shrugged his shoulders.

Daryl opened the door, and a rather large, very scary looking man wearing a suit that was a little too tight for him, walked in. He looked around, and then looked back out the door, and nodded. A very good-looking man in his late forties, wearing a nice suit and tie, walked in a second later. The second man shook Daryl's hand, and looked around the room. Ron looked like he was about to have a heart attack.

"Oh wow! I didn't know you were coming!" Ron said very nervously.

The man saw Debbie, and stopped in his tracks. He ignored Ron, walked past him, and went over to the table where Debbie was sitting. He looked her up and down, smiled, and said "My God. You look just like her." He paused, and Debbie looked a bit confused. He went on "I knew your mother Betty, a long time ago. I've heard so much about you, and have looked forward to meeting you for quite a while now." He paused again, and shook his head. "My apologies. I've forgotten my manners." He put out his hand, and Debbie slowly reached for it, knowing who this was, and shook it. "It's nice to meet you Debbie. My name is Jake."