Debbie - All Good Things Pt. 01

Story Info
Debbie descends into Daryl’s world, and finally meets Jake.
9.5k words
4.76
12.7k
12

Part 18 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 07/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

My story with Debbie is drawing upon its inevitable end. Things have changed drastically in Debbie's world, and not for the better. I blame myself for starting her down this path, when I forced her to become a heavy smoker twelve months ago. Something snapped in her when I did that, and now I regret it immensely. And it looks like things are about to get worse. This last story is a bit long, and may take up a few chapters. There are a lot of changes on the horizon for Debbie, and those close to her. Thank you for taking the ride with me, and I hope you've enjoyed my stories about Debbie the Smoke Slut.

################

Debbie smiled wide as she pushed the needle into her mother's arm, and injected the heroin. Betty moaned in pleasure. She moved on to Brenda, and did the same thing to her. Then Rod. Then her father, Tom. She looked to her left, and they were lined up as far as the eye could see. All of her friends and family were standing there waiting to become addicts. Henry, Al, Timmy. Everyone she's ever loved or cared about. Even me. To be honest, I'm not sure that she even cares that much for me, or anyone else for that matter anymore. Debbie started laughing maniacally. She couldn't wait to turn us all into junkies.

She woke with a start, in a cold sweat. She reached down, and felt her panties. They were sopping wet. 'What the fuck is wrong with me?!' she asked herself.

********

Ever since Debbie helped to turn Julie into a crack whore junkie almost two months ago, and saw her on a street corner turning tricks, she's wanted to do it to someone else. She felt Julie deserved it for trying to come between me and her, but lately, she's been looking for a reason to do it to someone else. Anyone else. And she has the resources to make it happen. She's been a little unstable mentally I think since I forced her into becoming a heavy smoker about a year ago. She's hid it fairly well, but it's been slowly getting worse. I think she finally snapped during the incident with Julie.

She got mixed up with a hardcore gangster type a few months back named Daryl. He's a tall, muscular black man, with a huge 12-inch cock. He works for a big time drug pusher, who's also a pimp, named Jake. He is Jake's number one man. Debbie has never met Jake, but has heard a lot about him. She's almost positive this is the same man who 25 years ago, turned her mother into a junkie whore.

Daryl likes to turn innocent, young women into hardcore junkies and whores, so they can work for him and Jake. I didn't know it at the time, but Debbie was fucking him behind my back on a regular basis. Had been ever since she turned Julie into a junkie. No one knew about it. Not her mother Betty, Rod, or even her best friend Brenda. Let alone me. No one. Every time she came home with a dripping wet pussy, I thought it was just another pick-up from the bar, or whatever place she happened to pick up some lucky guy from. And I was totally fine with that. I loved the fact that she was a total slut. I found out after it was too late, that ninety percent of the time, it was Daryl's cum that was dripping out of her.

About a month ago, they cuckolded me on my birthday. My cock was locked up in a cage, and she fucked him, and a few of his friends in front of me. She even made me suck one of their cocks. Happy birthday to me. She told me at the time that it was just a fantasy of hers, and released me the next morning. Everything seemed fine, until the following Friday night, when he showed up again with his friends. Everything changed at that moment. She told me I was worthless as a lover, and they all laughed as she locked my cock back up again. This time, permanently. She gave Daryl the key. Debbie and Daryl made me suck his buddies' dicks, and they all took turns fucking me in the ass, after they fucked her. They slapped me around, and were abusive in more ways than I care to remember. Debbie loved every moment if it.

The cage hasn't come off now for just over three weeks. Daryl wears the key to it around his neck. Debbie says she still loves me, and wants to spend the rest of her life with me, but getting fucked in the ass, and be a permanently caged cuckold 24/7 for the rest of my life, doesn't appeal to me at all.

She has Daryl over a few times a week now, and they humiliate and torture me on a regular basis. Oftentimes, he brings some of his friends. Those are usually the bad days for me. She's started drinking a lot more lately too, and last week, he introduced her to cocaine. She fell in love with it immediately. She gets drunk, and does coke regularly now. Sometimes, Daryl has me get on all fours in front of her, and she'll do lines of coke off my ass, before they fuck in front of me. I have noticed that he doesn't do coke himself. He just smokes weed. She'll do that with him as well. I have to clean her pussy with my tongue every time he cums in her. Sometimes, two or three times a night. All the while both of them telling me what a useless cuck I am. She tells me repeatedly that my cock is too small, and it couldn't satisfy a tight virgin, let alone her. I was starting to believe her.

He's been trying to get her to try heroin as well, but she's told him that she doesn't want to do that. She saw how Julie was when she became an addict, and had no desire to follow that path. She tells him that she's happy with her cigarettes, booze, pot, and now, cocaine. Daryl smiles every time she turns him down. He knows it's only a matter of time.

Whenever her parents or Brenda come around, I have to act normal. She would threaten me beforehand, and said if I did anything out of the ordinary, that it wouldn't end well. I've seen what she can do when she puts her mind to it, so I have no doubt she meant what she said. Whenever Brenda brings up the subject of playing, Debbie comes up with an excuse to get out of it. Unless I'm not around. Then she'll play to her heart's content. No one in our circle knows she's cucked me. Not yet anyway.

Slowly, all of our friends, and her parents, have stopped coming around. They've sensed a change in her, and are becoming uncomfortable around her. She doesn't seem to care. I'm starting to think she only keeps me around, so she can tease, torture, and deny me. I don't think it will be long before she gets tired of that as well, and leaves me. I love her deeply, but I know it's going to happen sooner or later. I'm actually starting to hope for sooner. I'm too afraid to leave her. Not because I don't want to be alone. But because I know she'll have revenge on me if I do. So I wait.

That brings us back to now.

********

"What the fuck is wrong with me?!" she said out loud this time. She woke me with a start.

********

Yes, I was still allowed to sleep with her, but that was only so she could tease and deny me. Most of the time, she makes me sleep on the floor. Tonight was one of my lucky nights. If you want to call it that.

My lucky nights consist of her licking my cock through my cage, and slapping my balls repeatedly. Sometimes, she holds the lit end of her cigarette against my balls as well. There are several burn marks, and she gets off on hearing me scream. She'll hold a vibrator up to my balls, and to the underside of the tip of my cock, edging me relentlessly. She's gotten quite good at torturing me. She'll sit on my face while doing this. I have to make her cum several times, but I'm not allowed to cum myself... ever.

Once, about a week ago after being repeatedly edged and burned by her, I couldn't hold it, and my cum came slowly dribbling out all over my cage, and onto the bed. She screamed at me, and slapped my balls repeatedly for almost a minute when that happened, and then she made me clean up the stains on the bed with my tongue.

But... I digress... I just wanted you to be aware of our current situation.

********

I asked her "What's the matter? Are you ok?"

She turned to me with a pissy look, and said "Do I look ok?!" She sat up, and lit a cigarette. "I can't stop thinking about Julie and Linda. I helped turn them into junkie whores, and I don't regret it at all! I want to do it again! I dream about doing it to someone else almost nightly now!"

This was the first I had heard about Linda becoming a whore. Let alone a junkie. I knew better than to say anything though. "Do you need to talk to Rod? Maybe he can help you with this." I said to her.

She looked at me like I was an idiot, and practically screamed "Rod doesn't do shit for me! All he wants to do is fuck me, and talk about how wonderful everything is with him and Brenda! Good for them, but I don't give two fucks!" She paused for a moment, and took a deep breath before going on in a calmer voice "Daryl keeps wanting me to recruit new girls for him. He says I'm a natural."

"What does that entail?" I asked her.

"Luring hot young innocent girls in, and get them hooked on dope, so they can start whoring for him and Jake. I'm half tempted to do it. I almost hate to say it, but it sounds like fun." she said with an evil smile, and she took a deep drag of her cigarette.

My first thought was that he was already trying to do that to her. Lord knows, he's been trying to get her to start heroin ever since they became a regular thing.

"Well I certainly hope you're not going to do that." I said to her.

She turned her head toward me, and said "I'll do whatever I want." I just stared at her. Then she laughed, and added "And who's gonna stop me. You?!"

I just rolled over, and got out of bed. It was almost time to get up anyway. "I'm gonna go make coffee." I said as I lit up a cigarette. I walked out without another word as she sat there smoking.

She went to work around 2pm. She was working the closing shift at the clothing store where she worked as an assistant manager. It was a small store, and there were only about 10 people that worked there. Some full-time and some part-time. It was Monday, which is usually a slow day, so it was just her and a relatively new girl working that night. Debbie liked this girl. She was sweet, and very friendly. She usually brought Debbie a coffee or a homemade treat, like brownies or cookies. Sometimes both.

Her name was Danielle, but everyone called her Dani. She was a senior in high school. She had just turned 18 a few weeks ago, and was about 5'2" with shoulder-length wavy blond hair, and baby blue eyes. She was thin, but had huge tits, and a nice firm ass.

They were a little busier than normal that night, so they were both running around trying to keep on top of everything. Making sure to help the customers quickly, and straightening shelves after kids would pull clothes off and throw them on the floor. The phone rang constantly. It was a few hours before Deb could finally step out back and have a much-needed smoke break.

Dani came out, and stood with her. She didn't smoke, but just wanted to get out for a few minutes. Debbie couldn't blame her. It had been a madhouse.

Dani stood there watching her smoke for a moment, and noticed that Debbie seemed to be really enjoying and savoring it. She asked Debbie "Why do you smoke?"

Debbie looked at her as she exhaled "Because it makes me feel good. Real good. There's nothing like getting that warm rush of much-needed nicotine. It helps me relax. Plus, all the bad boys love it." she said with a giggle. She all of a sudden decided that she wanted to get Dani hooked on cigarettes. And when she sets her mind on something, nothing can stop her. She smiled. "Do you want one?" Debbie asked her.

"Umm, I don't know." she replied. "I've never tried it before. No one I know smokes. Except the stoner kids at school. I don't like people who do drugs though." Debbie just kept smiling, and was now even more determined to get her addicted. Snot-nosed brat. "I've thought about trying it, but I don't want to get hooked."

Debbie thought she seemed just a bit too innocent and naive', and started getting more excited about corrupting Dani, and getting her to smoke her first cigarette.

Debbie gave her a sweet smile, and lied while looking her right in to her eyes. "It takes a long time to become addicted. I didn't get hooked until I had been smoking for quite a while! You have to smoke probably about ten a day for almost a month for that to happen. That's what happened to me. Three or four a day won't do anything."

She kept looking at Dani as she took a huge drag, and exhaled a thick creamy cloud over Dani's head. Dani watched her exhale with big eyes, and Debbie smiled again. She dug in her purse, brought out her pack of Marlboro Red 100's, and pulled one out for Dani.

Dani looked at the cigarette, and then to Debbie who was standing there smiling. "Well... I guess one won't hurt." And she took it from her. She put it in her mouth, and Debbie held her lighter up to it.

Deb could feel herself getting wet. She had never tried the subtle approach to get someone addicted. It was usually a full on assault, forcing them with a specially made gas mask. She found that she enjoyed doing it this way almost as much, and smiled again. It may take a little longer, but the end result would be the same.

"Just take a small drag. It can be quite a rush your first time. You may get a little light-headed." Debbie told her. She flicked her lighter, and held it up to Dani's cigarette. She took a small drag, and exhaled it right away without inhaling it. Debbie laughed a little when Dani made a face.

"Oh yuck! You actually like this?" Dani asked her. "This tastes awful!"

Debbie responded with a smile "I said the same thing when I took my first drag. You have to give it a chance. Plus, you didn't inhale it. The smoke needs to get deep into your lungs, so you can feel the whole effect. It may not taste very good right now, but after a few more drags, I'm sure you'll start to like it. Give it another try, and make sure to inhale it."

Dani seemed a bit wary, but tried it again. This time she inhaled it into her lungs. She was about to exhale, when Debbie told her to hold it in, and count to five. She did, and then exhaled it.

Debbie asked her "Well? Was it that bad?"

Dani smiled, and said "No, not really. Still not the greatest taste though."

"It'll get better. I promise. Try it again." Debbie told her. "Suck it a little harder this time, and when you inhale it, pull it into your lungs as far as you can, and count to ten."

Dani held the cigarette up to her lips again, and did a cheek hollowing drag. Deb winced a little thinking that was too much, but didn't stop her. She sucked the smoke in deep, and held it for about ten seconds. Debbie was impressed. She thought for sure that she would have been coughing her lungs out by now after that huge drag. Her exhale was thick and creamy.

"Are you sure you're not already a smoker?" Debbie asked her with a wink. "You're a natural!" Dani smiled wide, and shook her head. She swayed a little when she did that. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah... yeah I'm fine." Dani said "I feel a bit light-headed like you said, but I also feel a bit... tingly. Should I try it again?"

"Absolutely." Debbie slowly smiled, knowing that the tingly feeling was the nicotine working its way into her system. She was getting more excited by the second, and loved that she was corrupting a sweet, innocent young girl. "I bet all the hot guys would love to see you smoking. You look so beautiful!" She was laying it on pretty thick, but Dani loved the compliments.

She smiled wide at Debbie "You really think so?" she asked, and Debbie nodded her head vigorously. Dani held the cigarette up to her mouth, and took another drag. This time, she took an even bigger one, and when she inhaled, she held it in again for ten seconds, before exhaling. There was almost the same amount of smoke that Debbie normally would have exhaled, and Debbie smiled. Dani's total addiction would happen soon enough Debbie hoped.

Debbie thought to herself 'I don't know if getting her addicted to cigarettes will satisfy my need to get someone hooked on hard-core drugs, but I hope it is.'

She finished her cigarette quick as always. Dani still had quite a way to go, so Debbie lit up another one. She took a huge drag, and opened her mouth wide. A huge ball of smoke came out, and she inhaled it back in quickly. Dani stared at her with wide eyes.

"Wow! That was neat!" she said. "I wanna try that!" Debbie laughed a little, and encouraged her to do it.

Dani took another long drag, and opened her mouth wide like Debbie had done. She tried to suck it back in, but she wasn't quick enough. She only got about half of the smoke back into her mouth, and into her lungs. The rest dissipated into the air. She looked disappointed when she exhaled. Debbie told her not to be discouraged, but to try it again right away. She did, and this time it was perfect. She smiled as she exhaled.

Debbie smiled wide, and said "Wow! That was great! It took me quite a while to get it right, but you did it on your second try! I bet you I could teach you all kinds of tricks quickly. The bad boys love a girl that can do tricks with cigarette smoke. Believe me, I know quite a few." She put on a disappointed face for Dani's benefit at this point. "Only... you would have to smoke a lot more cigarettes to learn them. And I know you don't want to do that." Then she took another deep, hard drag, looked at Dani, and blew out three perfectly executed smoke rings. Dani stared wide-eyed, and Debbie slowly smiled again.

They went back to work after finishing their cigarettes, and 30 minutes later, Debbie excused herself for another break. Debbie didn't want to push it too fast, so she didn't invite Dani out. She hoped she would come on her own. Dani bit her bottom lip, and a moment later followed Debbie out back. Debbie heard her coming up behind her, and an evil smile sprang to her lips. She turned to face Dani with her lit cigarette in the corner of her mouth, and an unlit one held out to her. Dani stopped short, and laughed a little.

"I know what I said, but another one can't hurt. Right?" Dani asked Debbie, as she took it, and put the cigarette in her mouth. Debbie just smiled, lit it for her, and watched Dani practice snap inhales and smoke rings.

An hour later at closing time, Dani asked Debbie with a little hesitation "Do you think we could have one more?"

Debbie smiled, and told her that she wished she could, but she was meeting her friend for... 'Coffee'. Dani looked a little disappointed. Debbie didn't want to be late for her fuck date with Daryl though, and she really needed, no... just wanted, she told herself, a line or two of coke. She ran out hours before work, and Daryl was supposed to be getting her more. But, at the same time, she wanted to keep the ball rolling on getting Dani hooked on cigarettes.

"Tell you what." she said to Dani as she rummaged through her purse, "I always have a spare pack or two. Always. Go ahead, and take one. I have a spare lighter as well. It's all yours." She handed an unopened pack, and a lighter to Dani, who just stared at them in her hand for a moment.

"I don't know what to say. I'm not sure I should take this. I just wanted one more. If I take the whole pack, there's a good chance I'll get addicted." Dani said.

"Nonsense." said Debbie, lying again. "Like I said, it'll take a long time for that to happen. No one gets hooked on only one pack." She had heard that some people can get hooked after only a few cigarettes. She was hoping Dani was one of those people. "And besides, no one is making you smoke. Do it when you want. And if you don't want to, you don't have to. But if you do, make sure you keep up your practice." knowing that she would have to smoke several cigarettes in order to get the smoke rings right.

"Well, I guess when you put it that way, it doesn't sound so bad. Thank you." Dani said with a smile. "Enjoy your coffee!"