Debbie - All Good Things Pt. 02

Story Info
Deb makes a decision that will change all of our lives.
9.7k words
4.22
7.4k
3

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 07/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake looked at Debbie, and told her to proceed with her prep whenever she was ready. She was a little nervous, knowing what kind of man he was. But damn, if he wasn't good-looking.

Jake was in his mid to late forties, stood about 5'10", and looked lean, but muscular. He had short, dark brown hair that was graying at the temples, and had piercing blue eyes. He was clean-shaven, and his cologne smelled expensive. He was wearing a dark blue suit that looked tailor made, and a power red tie. He looked like a professional business man, and in a sense, Debbie thought, he was.

Debbie was just getting ready to shoot up Dani with her second dose of heroin. She had everything she needed on the table, and was about to mix it together, when Jake had walked in.

Her hands were shaking slightly, and she looked a little pale. "Sorry, but I've heard about you, and frankly, you scare me a bit." Debbie told him, with a nervous laugh. She pulled out a cigarette, and lit up. She took a cheek hollowing drag, sucked the smoke in deep, and held it in for five seconds before releasing a huge cloud of smoke.

Jake thought she was absolutely gorgeous, and smiled a little as she exhaled. He said "Nothing to be scared of. Like I said, I've wanted to meet you for a while now. Just pretend I'm not here. Go ahead, and do your prep. I'll get out of your way." He smiled warmly at her.

Debbie smiled back. 'He doesn't seem so bad.' she thought to herself. 'Maybe Mom was wrong about him. Hell, she probably flat out lied to me about him getting her hooked on drugs. She probably did it on her own! Manipulative bitch!' She was twisting things in her mind to suit her.

She dangled the cigarette from the corner of her mouth, and went to work mixing the heroin, and the water on the spoon, all the while taking drag after drag. She heated up the spoon until the mixture starting bubbling a little. She set it aside to cool down a little, took a final triple pump drag, and held the smoke in as she put out her cigarette. She exhaled in Dani's face as she tied a rubber tube around her bicep.

"Flex your arm." she told Dani. Dani looked at her with a mixture of hatred and fear. Debbie smiled wide, and said "Are you fucking deaf, whore?! Flex your muscle now!"

Jake saw this, and he started smiling. She was a bit scary herself, and perfect he thought to himself.

Dani winced a little, flexed, and a vein started showing. Debbie put the needle of the syringe in the mixture, and pulled back on the plunger to suck the heroin in to it. She pointed the syringe to the ceiling, tapped the sides, and pushed slowly to make sure there was no air trapped in the syringe. She untied the tube on Dani's arm, told her to relax, and stuck the needle in the biggest vein she could see in her arm. She pulled back on the plunger a little until her blood was mixing with the heroin. Then she smiled at her again as she pushed the plunger, and injected Dani with more heroin.

Debbie stared into her eyes for a moment, until Dani eyes rolled back in her head, and started moaning with pleasure. Debbie looked over her shoulder to Jake, and smiled at him. His grin couldn't get any bigger.

"You handled that well. You'll have her hooked in no time." Jake told Debbie. Her smile got a little bigger, and she lit up another cigarette.

She took a deep drag, and thanked him. Then she asked "Ron, do you have any crack? I think Dani would love to try some if you do." Then she exhaled a thick plume, and took another drag immediately.

Ron replied "I'm fresh out. Sorry." Only he didn't look very sorry as he smiled.

"Good thing I'm here then, isn't it" Jake said. "Max, go out to the car, and bring it in." Debbie smiled, and Ron got a bit pissy, but didn't dare say anything. He didn't like not being in control.

Debbie almost forgot about Max. He was at least 6'3" and huge. He looked a little awkward in his ill-fitting suit. His jet black hair was slicked back, and he had dark brown eyes. A scar on his left cheek made him even scarier Debbie thought. She wouldn't want to be on his bad side.

A couple of minutes later, Max walked back in with a bag full of crack rocks. He looked at Jake, and Jake nodded towards Debbie. He walked over, and handed the bag to her. Debbie smiled nervously up at him, and thanked him. He smiled back. That scared Debbie even more.

She opened Ron's cigar box, where he keeps his drug paraphernalia, and pulled out a crack pipe. She put the biggest rock she could find in to the pipe, and instructed Dani on what to do once the rock was lit and smoking.

"It'sss bad enough you're shooting me uppp, and now youuu wants me to doo that too?" Dani said, slurring her words as her head was swaying.

Debbie grinned at her. "I want to totally corrupt you. The cigarettes were a good start, but just the tip of the iceberg. I should've known it wouldn't have been enough for me. You're too fucking nice and sweet. It makes me sick. But you won't be for long. What better way than this to do it? You fucked with the wrong girl. Getting you hooked on heroin and crack is fun for me. Maybe some other drug too, if Ron or Jake have anything." She wasn't about to share her cocaine with Dani. That was out of the question. Besides, she didn't have that much left. "I love this feeling. Turning you into a junkie whore makes me so fucking wet!" She started rubbing herself through her jeans, and was already thinking about who her next victim could be.

Jake started to frown a little. Maybe she was a bit too intense. Daryl told him that Debbie had potential, but to him, she seemed a bit unhinged.

Dani tried to focus, and couldn't. She started drooling just a little, and Debbie laughed. She loved this feeling of taking everything away from Dani, and absolutely destroying this young girl's life.

Debbie held the pipe up to Dani's mouth, and told her to suck in the smoke when instructed. She lit her lighter, and held it up to the pipe with her other hand, and rolled the pipe back and forth cooking the rock evenly. After a moment, Deb told her to inhale. When Dani did, her eyes went wide as her brain went wild with a mix of confusion and euphoria. Deb smiled and told her to take another hit right away. She did, and that made the feeling even more intense.

Debbie put the pipe down, and undid one of Dani's restraints. "Your turn." she told her. She handed the pipe to Dani, and she took a hit on her own. She smiled as she exhaled. It took a few more minutes, but Dani finished the rock. She was totally fucked up, and Debbie couldn't have been happier.

"Can I haves some more?" Dani asked.

"In a little bit." Debbie told her. "Let's see if you have any withdrawal first. I hope there is. I can't wait to see you going through that." Her smile was pure evil. "I'll let you have a cigarette though if you want." Dani shook her head up and down quickly, and Debbie laughed again.

"Debbie, can I talk to you for a moment? In private?" Jake asked her. Deb had just finished lighting Dani's, and her own cigarette, and walked over to Jake with a smile.

He smiled at her, and looked away, not quite knowing how to start. After a moment her smile faltered just a little, and she took a nervous drag.

Finally, he looked back at her, and said "Daryl has told me a lot about you. I'm interested in recruiting you." Deb got a bit scared, and Jake laughed a little. "Not to be a whore. But to turn girls into whores, and train them. I understand that you're... well versed in the art of fucking." Debbie smiled and shrugged.

"The apple doesn't fall far from the tree." Debbie said, and then she laughed as she took another drag. Jake just smiled.

"I'd love to find out for myself." Jake told her, and she smiled a little seductively at him. He shook his head trying to focus, and continued "I also want you to help Ron when it comes to getting some of the girls strung out on drugs, and whatever else needs to be done to make sure their will is broken." he said, looking around the torture chamber. "I am a bit concerned though." Jake went on. Debbie raised her eyebrows. "You seem to go a bit... extreme." and he looked over at Dani.

"She had it coming." Debbie told him. "I can reel it in when necessary. This one was personal. But to be honest, I'm not sure I want to do this on a full-time basis. I have a job that I like, and a man that I love. Well... not really much of a man anymore." She smirked a little, thinking of me sitting home in my chastity cage. "This is just something fun for me to do when people get on my wrong side."

"But you're good at it. Really good." Jake said. "And the money is probably a little bit more than you're making now."

"I do ok. I make about $40,000 a year." Debbie told him.

Jake smiled. "You'll make at least $250,000, plus bonuses your first year, if you 'recruit' more than your quota. And that amount will go up every year. Plus, all the cigarettes, booze, and hard drugs you can handle. As long as you can do the job while you're fucked up. I don't want a junkie.

Debbie's jaw dropped, and Jake laughed. She thought for a moment before answering. "I only smoke pot, and do a little coke now and then."

'A little?!' Jake thought to himself. Not from what he's heard. "Either way, it's there for you if you want it. Meth, crack, heroin, and of course, coke. Whatever you want." Jake said, and thought to himself that if she was anything like her mother, that it wouldn't be too long before she moved up the drug chain. She didn't know it, but he planned on helping her take that next step.

"Thank you" Debbie replied. "If it's ok, I need to think about it. Like I said, she, and a few other people, had it coming. But to do this to someone I don't even know? I'm just not sure."

Jake nodded, and looked at his watch. "Well, it's after midnight. Think about it for a few days, and let me know." He handed her his card. "I'll respect your decision either way.

"I'll let you know by Thursday or Friday. In the meantime, I want to get back to her." and she looked back at Dani.

Jake considered this for a moment. He thought maybe she needed to step back, and said "Do you work tomorrow?"

Debbie nodded her head. "I have to be there at 9am, but I can blow that off. I want to fuck this girl up beyond recognition." and she started laughing uncontrollably.

Jake looked over at Dani drooling and swaying, trying to smoke her cigarette, before saying "You've done a great job of that already. She's in good hands with Ron and Daryl." He paused for a moment. "You can't blow off work. The cops are gonna be there in the morning." Deb looked a bit confused. He looked over at Dani again. "She didn't go home after work. Her parents and the cops are gonna be looking for her. The store is the first place they're gonna come. You need to be there, otherwise the cops are gonna suspect you had something to do with her disappearance. Are you going to be able to convince them that you don't know where she is?"

Debbie smiled, took a deep drag, and said "That won't be a problem. I don't plan on getting caught. I can put on a good show when I need to." She looked over at Dani as she exhaled.

"For your sake, I hope you're right." Jake said to her. He looked at her again for a moment, and thought she was one of the most beautiful women he had ever laid eyes on. He couldn't wait to get her totally strung out on drugs, and have complete control over her.

Debbie looked at him, and said "Should I come by after work tomorrow, to see her progress?"

Jake shook his head, and said "She'll be gone by then. Max and I are gonna... break her in, so to speak, and after a few more injections, she won't want to do anything else but more dope, and be my newest whore. Besides, the cops may be looking at you for the next couple of days. Lay low. And for God's sake, don't carry any dope on you for the next few days either. Got it?" She nodded, and he paused for another minute. "It was nice to finally meet you. I look forward to hearing from you in the next couple of days."

She nodded again to him, and shook his outstretched hand. She walked back over to Dani, and smiled at her. "You're going to be a great junkie whore. I'm going to miss our little smoke breaks together though. Too bad you fucked up. Who's gonna bring me coffee now?" Debbie asked her mockingly. Dani had no clue that Debbie was standing there, or even talking to her. She just kept swaying with her eyes half closed.

Debbie then went over to Daryl, kissed him lightly on the mouth, and looked back at Jake before leaving.

She got home around 1am, and woke me up. "Get up on the bed. I'm horny as fuck, and want my pussy licked. Get out the vibrator too."

I looked at her, and asked "Where have you been? You usually at least tell me when you're gonna be late. Hope you got fucked good."

She replied "None of your damn business. And for your information, I didn't get fucked tonight, but what I did made me horny as shit! Now get busy." and with that, she sat on my face.

I licked and probed. She was very wet, but there was nothing for me to clean out. I was a bit relieved. That is until she started on the tip of my cock with the vibrator. It was straining against my cage. God I was so ready to cum. It felt like forever since I had. She got me close, and pulled it off. Then she started rubbing my balls with it. Back and forth between my cock and my balls. It was pure torture, and she knew it. She started laughing when she saw me squirm.

"Don't even think of cumming." she told me. She then lit up a cigarette, and starting riding my face faster. After a moment she pulled the vibrator off of me, started moaning, and then she came. She got off of my face and went down to the end of the bed, facing me only inches from my cock. She gave me an evil smile, and started going up and down my cock again with the vibrator. She took a huge drag, and exhaled on my caged cock. She put it in her mouth and started going up and down. I think she was deliberately trying to get me to cum, so she could punish me. At the moment I didn't care. I needed release.

"If you don't stop, I'm gonna cum!" I yelled out.

"You better not." she said calmly, with a smile. "Let me see if I can help you, so you don't." She put the vibrator up to the underside of the head of my cock, and I was only seconds away from cumming when she pushed the lit end of her cigarette into my right ball sack. I screamed out in pain. She pulled it off, and repeated it on the left one. I screamed again. She just kept smiling at me. She finally turned off the vibrator. "Did that help Sweetie?" she asked me as she took another deep drag.

"Yes... Thank you." I said as I moaned. I looked at her with a mixture of fear and hatred, and just wanted to smack that smile off of her face. I knew that if I did though, Daryl would be there in 10 minutes to make me see the error of my ways. It happened once before, and I don't want it to happen again.

"Good boy." she said as she exhaled. She took one more drag before putting out her cigarette. "You can stay in the bed tonight. You earned it." she said with a loving smile, and exhaled slowly in my face before kissing me passionately. She stroked my caged cock once or twice, and then smacked my balls hard, right where she had burned them only a moment or two ago. Then she said "I love you." She smiled, and rolled over to go to sleep.

The next morning, I made us coffee and a bagel. She came out of the bedroom looking a bit rough. There was a little residual white powder under her nose. She unconsciously wiped it off as she sat at the table smoking, and eating her bagel. I turned the tv on to the local morning news, just in time to see a small story about a local girl that went missing last night. Deb stopped short with the bagel halfway to her mouth, and smiled a little. I thought it was a bit odd, until the newscaster said the last known place she was known to have gone to was where she and Debbie both worked.

I looked at her, and she smiled at me, as she took another bite of her bagel.

"You did it again, didn't you." I said to her. It wasn't a question.

Debbie lost her smile, swallowed, and replied "She caught me doing lines, and threatened me. I don't like threats. She won't be doing that again. Ever." She drank the rest of her coffee, and told me to get her more. I got up, and grabbed her cup. She took another drag, and held it in as she took another bite of her bagel. She exhaled out of her nose as she sat there chewing.

"You're gonna get caught one of these times. You need to stop doing this everytime someone upsets you." I said to her as I handed her the full cup back.

"Why? I love doing this. She deserved it." Debbie said with a shrug, and took a sip of her coffee. She took one last drag, and put out her cigarette as she exhaled.

"Did you..." I sighed, and continued "Did you get her hooked on drugs?"

She laughed, and said "Of course! First I got her hooked on cigarettes. I played the long game with that. She practically did it to herself, with a lot of encouragement from me." and she started laughing maniacally. "Then last night, after she threatened me, I had Daryl come and get her. We took her to Ron's. After Daryl and one of his friends popped her cherry right in the office first." She laughed again when she saw my face.

"I don't know how much more of this I can take." I said to her. "You need help."

She quickly lost her smile. "I certainly hope that you're not threatening me as well. Dani's well on her way to becoming a junkie because of her threats, and I'd hate to have to do that to you as well." She lit up another cigarette without taking her eyes off of me.

Quickly I responded "No! Not a threat." I had no doubt she would turn me into one if I threatened her. "I'm just worried you're gonna get caught if you keep doing this."

She was quiet for a moment, and took a few more drags. "I met Jake last night." she told me. I looked hard at her, but said nothing. "He offered me a full-time job doing exactly what I have been doing." She took another long drag. "It pays... well."

"Jake is not a man you want to be messed up with! Your mother has told us all kinds of horror stories about him!" I told her after a moment. She just shrugged, and took another drag.

"He seemed ok to me. I don't take a lot of stock in what Mom said about him. I think she was just trying to scare me." She paused when she saw my face. It had a complete look of shock on it. She laughed a little. "I haven't said yes or no." she told me. Then she stood up. "I need to get ready for work. And don't worry about me. I can take care of myself." She downed her coffee, took a last drag of her cigarette, and held the smoke in while she put it out. She looked at me with no expression, exhaled, and headed to the bedroom. I just watched her walk down the hallway, shaking my head in disbelief.

When she arrived at work, her boss Nick was out front talking to a few police officers. He wasn't supposed to be there, but with Dani missing, it wasn't really surprising. He saw her, and gave a grim smile. 'Just be cool.' Debbie told herself. She took a deep drag on her almost finished cigarette, exhaled, and dropped the cigarette on the ground.

She put on a concerned look as she approached them. She said "Any word on Dani? I saw the news this morning. I can't believe she went missing!"

Nick replied "Nothing. No one knows what happened." He looked a bit upset.

Debbie smiled reassuringly to him "I'm sure she'll turn up."

One of the officers approached her "You were the last person to see her?" Debbie nodded. "Did she say anything about where she was going after work?"

Debbie replied "No nothing. It was just a typical night. A little busy, so we didn't really talk very much. She seemed ok to me though."

The officer looked at her for a moment, and wrote a few things down. She asked Debbie a few more questions, and Debbie had all the right answers. She played the part well, not overdoing her actions or her words. As far as she could tell, the police didn't suspect her at all. When they left Debbie walked to the back of the store, stepped out back, and collapsed on the bench as she lit up.