Debbie - All Good Things Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty continued to ride me slowly while making out with Brenda, who still continued to ride my face. A moment later, Betty lit up a cigarette, and started fucking me faster, careful not to hurt my balls. She was a master of riding cock, having fucked hundreds, if not thousands of men over the years, and I felt no pain at all.

Betty asked me "Are you doing ok?" and I told her I wasn't far off. She smiled, took a deep drag, leaned down, and exhaled slowly in my face. She told me "It's ok Baby. Let it all out for me." I started thrusting, and a few seconds later, I felt my cock explode deep in her drenched pussy. A moment later she pulled off of me, and my cum poured out of her. Brenda leaned down, and cleaned me as best she could. There was a lot of cum though, and Betty had to help her get it all off.

"You doing ok?" Brenda asked me as she lit up her own cigarette. I nodded, and smiled.

"Thank you both. You have no idea how much I needed that." I told them. They both smiled, but it was a sad smile. They knew Debbie had put me through an unspeakable hell, and were trying to figure out how to make it right. "We need to leave soon. I have no idea how long she's going to be at Ron's, and I want to be home when she gets there." We all cleaned up, and headed back to my place.

********

Debbie had the pipe up to her mouth, and was about to light it. She had no desire whatsoever to do this. She pulled it away from her mouth and looked at Jake. He stared at her with a look of anticipation.

Debbie finally said "I'm not doing this. At least not willingly. I want to do the best job I can for you, and I don't think that's possible if I become a junkie. And that's exactly what's going to happen if I do this." Jake looked hard at her for a moment, and smiled. Debbie wasn't exactly sure what kind of smile it was though.

After what seemed an eternity, he finally said "I like you. A lot. You're tough, and not afraid to stand up for yourself. Most people cave right away." He looked at Ron. Ron couldn't believe what he was hearing. "I demand complete loyalty, and getting my workers hooked is the way I usually do it. Daryl and Ron are exceptions. I suppose you can be one as well. But don't fuck up. Understood?"

Debbie smiled. "I have no plans to do that."

Jake smiled again, and nodded to Max. Max pulled out a bag of coke, and gave it to Deb.

Debbie smiled, and thanked him. She tried to hand the bag of crack back to Max, but Jake stopped her. "Keep it. Just in case."

Debbie thought for a moment, and put both bags and the crack pipe in her purse. "Thanks." she said as she pulled out her cigarettes. She lit one up, and took a huge drag. She held it in for a moment before letting the smoke out. She was a little shaken, but wasn't about to show it.

"I have one more thing for you as well." Jake told her. He looked at Max again, who pulled out a small pink Glock 9mm gun, a few magazines, and some cartridges. Debbie looked at the gun wide-eyed. He handed it to her.

She smiled a little, took it, and said "It's beautiful, but I've never fired a gun in my life." She took another huge, nervous, drag.

"In this line of work, you'll need it." Jake said. "Ron will show you how to use it, and go over safety procedures with you. Keep it on you at all times."

She looked at Ron, and exhaled. He had no expression on his face. He thought this was a bad idea, but knew better than to argue.

She looked back at Jake, smiled, and thanked him.

Jake smiled back. "Only use it when necessary. If you pull it out, you better be prepared to use it." Debbie nodded. "I have another appointment, so I'll leave you with Ron, and he can go over it with you. I'll see you soon."

He and Max left, and Ron, against his better judgement, spent the next ten minutes explaining how to use, hold, and clean the gun. She was actually starting to like the feel of it, and she loved how it looked. He took her out back, and had her do some practice shots. She did quite well, only missing the target Ron had set up once. He was actually impressed, but still somewhat wary.

"That's enough for today." he told her. Debbie wanted to do more, but she didn't protest. "Come back tomorrow evening, and I'll go over in more detail what's expected of you. You already have a pretty firm grasp of what we do, so it should be more of a refresher than anything." She thanked him, put the gun in her purse, and left. She felt very empowered as she drove away lighting up another cigarette.

Betty, Brenda and I got to my house about five minutes before Debbie. We didn't really discuss how we were going to handle the situation with Debbie. We were at a loss. I pulled out my pair of handcuffs, and hid them under a cushion on the couch. If we had to force her to cooperate with us, we would. We heard her car pull in the driveway, and I became a nervous wreck.

She walked in, and looked over the scene. She put on her sweet and innocent face, and said "Mom! Brenda! What are you doing here? This is a pleasant surprise."

No one said a word.

After a moment, Betty said "Cut the crap. We know everything. Sit down." Debbie lost her smile, and had a cold look on her face.

"What the fuck Bob?!" she said to me. I had a scared look on my face, and she started laughing. "You thought it was bad before? Just wait..."

"Shut up." Betty told her. "What the fuck is your problem?! Cuckolding and torturing Bob. Using cocaine?! And now you're working for Jake?! Are you crazy?!"

Debbie stood there, and laughed maniacally. Betty and Brenda got scared looks on their faces, and that made her laugh even more. "I've been crazy for months! Thanks to Cuck Boy over there! Forcing me to become a chain smoker! I haven't been the same since then. This is all his fault!" It hurt to hear her say this, but deep down, I knew she was right. She went on "But... at the same time, I've never felt better! I feel so free! I love torturing him! He deserves everything he gets! It gets me off! I thought I loved him, but I know now that I don't. I'm not sure I love anybody! I couldn't care less if I see any of you ever again!" Betty and Brenda's look of hurt made Debbie smile, and she laughed again. "And I guess you know I also love turning people into junkie whores as well? Jake just hired me to do just that! I'm gonna make a fucking killing doing this!" She started laughing maniacally again.

"You need some serious help." Betty said. "And we're going to make sure you get it." She stood up, grabbed the cuffs from under the cushion, and started walking towards Debbie.

Debbie lost her smile, and said "Don't come any closer Mom."

We all stood up at this point, and I said "Let us help you."

"Take another step, and you'll regret it. I promise you." she said, looking at each of us in turn.

"What are you going to do?" Brenda asked her. "Turn us into junkie whores as well?" She laughed a little, and stepped forward.

Debbie quickly pulled the gun out of her purse, cocked it, and leveled it at Brenda. Brenda stopped dead in her tracks, and Debbie smiled wide. "What an excellent idea." she said.

"A gun?! You can't be serious?!" Betty asked. Debbie leveled the gun towards her next.

"Why not?" Debbie said to her mother continuing to smile. "I bet I get an even bigger bonus from Jake bringing you back into the fold." and she started laughing again. She looked at her gun, and smiled. "Do you like this? A present from Jake. I didn't know the first people I would have to use it on was you all." She paused as she admired her pretty pink gun a little more. "Sit down." she told us, and we did. She pulled out her cigarettes, without dropping her aim on her mother. She lit up, and took a double pump drag. She held it in for a moment before releasing it. "Go ahead and smoke if you want to." she told us. We all lit up. She sat down, and continued holding the gun on her mother.

She looked at me, and smiled. "Take your pants off." I want them to see what a little bitch I've made you in to."

I looked at her, and then over to Betty. She shrugged a little, and took a nervous drag. "They already know." I said, not wanting Debbie to see that the cage was not there anymore.

"I said pull them down." Debbie said, and she pointed the gun towards me. I slowly stood up, and pulled down my pants. When she saw I was free from the cage, she turned beet red. "Go stand next to them." she said, her voice seething in anger. I walked over to them. "Mom... I want you to push the lit end of your cigarette against his balls." Betty hesitated. I looked at Debbie with pleading eyes. She gave me one of her evil smiles. "I won't say it again." She held up the gun again, and pointed it at her mother's head.

Betty looked up at me, and said "I'm sorry." and she pushed the cigarette against my right ball sack. I screamed out in pain, and Debbie laughed.

"Brenda, your turn." Debbie said. Brenda was crying a little by this point, but she did the same to my left ball sack. I screamed out again. "Now, both of you do it at the same time." They did, and the pain was excruciating. "Hold them there for a moment." she told them. I almost passed out from the pain. A few seconds later she said "Ok that's enough." they pulled their cigarettes away quickly. "Now, sit down Bob." she told me, and I slowly walked back to the chair, and gently sat down. "Wasn't that fun?" she asked them. They just sat there, and Debbie laughed a little again.

She finished her cigarette, and pulled out her cell phone. She glared at all of us. "Soon I won't have to worry about any of you trying to fuck up my life anymore than you already have. You've done enough of that."

She speed dialed Daryl, and when he answered she said "I have two new prospects, and a troublesome ex-boyfriend at my house. Bring a few guys. And make it quick."

"We're in the neighborhood. Be there in five." he replied, and hung up.

Betty and Brenda started protesting, and Debbie held the gun up again. They quickly got quiet. Debbie got up, and walked over to the couch. "Open up." she told Brenda. She looked confused, but opened her mouth. Her eyes went wide as Debbie put the barrel of the gun in her mouth.

"What are you doing!!" I asked her panicking.

Debbie looked back at me, smiled, and said "I have no problem pulling the trigger if you don't shut the fuck up." She looked at Betty and Brenda, and said "I just want to make sure you know that I'm in charge, and will continue to be. Especially when you become my junkie whores." Brenda started squirming, and Debbie said "Don't think I won't." continuing to hold the gun in her mouth. Brenda froze.

A minute later, Daryl walked in with four of his buddies. He looked around, and shook his head in disbelief. He laughed a little, and Debbie smiled at him.

Debbie, still smiling, looked back at her mother and Brenda, and said. "Ready for some fun?"

To be concluded...