Debbie - All Good Things Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick followed her out "Are you ok?!" he asked her concerned.

"Yeah. It's just a bit much though. I'm worried about what happened to Dani!" Debbie said with an upset look on her face. "I hope she's ok!" and she took another nervous drag. Nick patted her shoulder.

"I hope so too. I'm gonna go open up. Take your time." he told Debbie. She smiled gratefully up at him.

When he stepped back in, Deb sat upright, and started giggling softly to herself. She finished her cigarette a moment later, and lit up another.

Nick stayed for an hour or so, and told her he'd be back around 4pm for his closing shift. Debbie nodded to him.

The day was long, and dragged a few times. She was a bit antsy. She really wanted a line or two of coke, but as Jake requested, she wasn't carrying any with her. Probably just as well, since the police came back in the early afternoon to ask her some follow-up questions. She tried to hide her nervousness as best she could. She really needed a line or two at this point.

Nick showed back up at 4pm, and Debbie told him she needed to leave. She said she was having a hard time with Dani's disappearance. Nick gave her a sympathetic smile, and told her he understood. Deb thanked him, and she headed straight home.

She practically ran to the bedroom, after grabbing her half empty bottle of Captain, and pulled out her stash. She opened the bottle, and took a huge gulp. She cut the coke quickly, and did four lines. She sighed in relief audibly, and was starting to worry that maybe this was becoming an addiction. She looked at her dwindling supply, and started crying a little. Who was she kidding? She knew she was addicted. A little while later, after downing the rest of the bottle, she did a few more lines, and then texted Daryl to let him know she was running low. She asked him to get her some more.

He texted back "Sorry Babe. Supply line has been cut. Probably only temporary, but it may be a week or two."

She almost panicked "Can you get some from Jake?" she asked.

"No, his supply is gone. He only had enough for his employees. And you know I don't do that shit. Gonna be just as long for him." he replied.

"Fuck!" Debbie said. "Do you know anyone who might have some?"

"No, but I'll keep my eyes and ears open." he told her.

"Thanks." she replied, and put the phone down.

"That good Boss?" Daryl asked Jake.

Jake smiled, and replied "Perfect. I expect I'll be hearing from her pretty soon."

Debbie thought to herself that maybe she could stretch out her stash for about three, maybe four days max. And even that was cutting it close. She thought for a moment before making her decision. She reached into her purse, and pulled out Jake's card. She looked at it for a good five minutes while smoking a cigarette. 'A quarter million a year, and all the cigarettes and drugs I can handle.' she said to herself.

"Fuck it." she said, and dialed the number. Jake picked up on the first ring.

"Jake here." was all he said when he answered.

She paused for a moment, and said "Hi Jake, it's Debbie."

"What a pleasant surprise." he said chuckling to himself. "I wasn't expecting to hear from you for a few more days. Have you already decided?"

"Yes. I think I'd like to give it a shot." Debbie replied reluctantly. "When can I start?"

"You can start tomorrow if you'd like." Jake told her.

"I have to work in the morning." she told him. "Can I come around 5pm?"

"Sure, but tomorrow will be your last day at the clothing store. This is a full-time job, and I don't like my people having other jobs, unless it's related to what we do. I need complete loyalty from you. You need to be available to me 24/7. Understood?" he asked in a tone that brokered no argument.

"I understand." Debbie replied. "I hate to leave Nick like that though."

"Just tell him the stress of what's her name disappearing is too much for you. He'll understand. If he doesn't, I'll send someone to make him understand." Jake said, and started laughing a little.

Debbie froze up a little. "Dani. Her name is Dani." she waited for a response, and got none. "I'll make sure he understands." She paused for a moment before continuing "Umm, you said all the cigarettes and drugs I can handle. Would I be able to get a couple of packs of cigarettes, and some coke from you tomorrow?" she asked apprehensively.

He laughed a little "Cigarettes aren't a problem. Running a little low this week on coke, but I'll see what I can do. Meet me at Ron's at 5pm. Don't be late." and with that, he hung up.

She sat there for a moment wondering what the hell she just did. She wasn't very happy with herself, but that didn't stop her from doing a few more lines.

When I got home, she told me she was going to work for Jake, and that tomorrow would be her last day at the shop. I just looked at her, and shook my head.

"Don't you think you should have discussed this with me?" I asked her. She smiled at me, but didn't say anything. "Or at least your mother?"

"I can make my own decisions. I don't need discussions or anyone's permission. Especially you or Mom." she replied, showing a bit of anger. I decided it best to let it go. "I ran out of Captain earlier. Be a good boy, and go get me some." No please, no thank you. I was really getting tired of this.

All day at work the next day, Debbie was trying to find the right words to say to Nick when he showed up to close. She was at a loss though. Nick had always been a great boss. She started as a sales girl when she was 16, and he promoted her to Assistant Manager on her 18th birthday. Now, six years later, she was about to throw it all away. And for what? All the drugs and cigarettes she could handle.

She smiled a little. That was actually starting to appeal to her. She snorted the last of her supply after breakfast this morning, and only had two packs of cigarettes left. Payday was two days away. There was no way they would last that long, considering she smoked three to four packs a day.

When Nick showed up, Debbie told him she needed to talk to him in the office. He looked a little confused, but followed her in.

Debbie was a little nervous at first, but she didn't waste any time. She wanted to get to Ron's as soon as she could, so she could get some more coke.

"Nick..." she started, "You've been a great boss, and I want to thank you for everything you've ever done for me. But... I just can't do this anymore. What happened with Dani, well, it was kind of the icing on the cake."

Nick's look of shock was apparent. Debbie smiled, and almost laughed. 'This is easier than I thought!' she said to herself. She was actually enjoying the look on his face. He had been practically a second father to her, but seeing how upset he was becoming made her... happy? She realized that she didn't care that she was upsetting him. Not one bit.

"Are you sure Debbie?" Nick asked her. "Maybe you just need a little time off. I'd hate to lose you. You're like family to me. At least think about it." He started welling up a little with tears, and that amused Debbie even more.

She smiled at him. He thought she was giving him a sad smile, but it was actually a smile of pure enjoyment. She loved the feeling that she was hurting him.

"No, I'm sure." Debbie replied. "I don't want to drag this out, so I'm just going to leave. I'm sorry Nick. Thank you for understanding. I'll miss you." She hugged him, and thought to herself that she wouldn't miss him, or this crummy little shop one bit. She pulled back from him, smiled, and walked out.

She got to Ron's about fifteen minutes early. She sat out in her car and smoked two cigarettes back-to-back. Ten minutes later, she walked up the steps to Ron's apartment door, and knocked. Ron answered, and didn't look very pleased to see her.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" he asked her.

She smiled, and walked past him without being invited in. She turned, and said "I guess you haven't heard? I work for Jake now. He wants me to work with you training new whores, and getting them hooked on dope." Ron's face was turning beet red, and Debbie laughed out loud.

"Fuck! It woulda been nice if he had told me that!" Ron said. He was not at all happy.

Debbie replied "I'm sure it just slipped his mind. He'll probably talk to you about it when he shows up here in a few minutes." Ron was visibly shaken, since he didn't know Jake was about to show up, and Debbie laughed again. "Look, I know I fucked up with that whole Julie debacle, and I'm sorry about that. But understand this... I'm here for the long run, and you better get on board about it, and quick. I have no problem fucking your world up if you don't." she said, and lit up a cigarette.

Ron knew Jake had a thing for her, and Daryl was wrapped around her finger. He realized that she was completely serious. He also knew she was a loose canon, and he needed to watch his step.

Ron nodded to her, and said "Ok. But you need to understand something as well. I've been doing this a long time, so you need to listen to me when I give instructions. Jake does not like mistakes. You may think he's a nice guy, but don't fuck up, or you'll see what he's really like. Got it?"

Debbie nodded. She thought to herself that she has never seen Jake upset, so what Ron says may be true.

At 5pm on the dot, Max and Jake walked in. Jake smiled when he saw Debbie. "Glad you made it on time." He looked at Max and nodded. Max pulled out a carton of cigarettes, and handed them to Debbie.

She smiled, and thanked them both. She was wondering about the coke, but didn't push it. She really needed a few hits though.

Ron looked at Jake, and said "I was a little surprised when she showed up. I wasn't expecting her."

Jake just looked at him for a moment before replying "Not gonna be a problem I hope?" Ron shook his head quickly. "Good. I want you to show her the ropes. Everything. If she does well, then I want to branch out, and have her run her own 'studio'. We're growing, and I'm not sure you'll be able to handle the expected growth."

Ron's eyes went wide, but he wisely kept his mouth shut. He looked at Debbie, who was standing there with a huge smile, and then back to Jake.

'Holy Fuck! My own studio?!' Debbie thought to herself. She was hoping a place as nice as Ron's apartment was included. She was starting to realize that she was ready to get out of my place, and move on.

"So let me go over what's expected of you." he said to Debbie, who was standing there with a smile. "Ron's gonna teach you everything he knows. Kidnapping. Drug distribution. How to torture girls without causing permanent damage. Administering every known drug without overdosing them. Luring girls in, and converting them into being junkies and whores. And anything else related to our business. Once you're trained, you'll answer directly to Ron, and he answers to Daryl. Until I feel you're ready to move up. Think you can handle that?"

Debbie smiled, and replied "I can't wait. When do we start?" her excitement was visible, and Jake laughed a little.

"It's gonna be a few days until we get a new girl or two in. Unless you have someone in mind?" He gave her a hopeful look. She shook her head no. He shrugged, and went on "In the meantime, Ron will go over the ropes with you." he replied. "Now like I said, your salary is gonna be $250,000 a year, plus bonuses. You get a bonus of $2500 for everyone you personally bring in. Your starting quota is one girl a week. Not too hard is it?" She shook her head no. He nodded. "I believe I have a bit of retroactive pay for you." He looked at Max again, who pulled out a thick envelope. He handed it to Debbie who looked at it wide-eyed. "There's $7,500 in there for you for the three girls you've gotten me so far."

Debbie looked at him, and smiled "I wasn't expecting this! Thank you!" She didn't want to insult him by counting it, but she wanted to badly.

"You're welcome." he replied. "I hope you'll continue to bring in new prospects."

"I'm sure I'll be able to!" Debbie replied enthusiastically. She was hesitant, but changed the subject. "Umm, were you able to get any cocaine?"

Jake gave a small smile, and replied "Yeah, about that... I wasn't able to locate any. But I do have something to help tide you over until the next shipment." Debbie looked apprehensive. "Max?" he said, and Max pulled out a bag half full of crack, and a pipe, and handed it to Debbie. She looked at it for a moment, and then back to Jake. He smiled at her "If you only do a little at a time, you won't get hooked. It should help if you're having withdrawal from the coke." he told her. She thought that was bullshit, but wasn't about to contradict him.

"Thanks." Debbie said. "I'll save it for later." She thought quickly that she didn't care how much she was suffering, she wasn't going to smoke crack. But she also knew she needed to stop the pangs of withdrawal. She wasn't sure what to do.

"You look like you need something now. Go ahead and have a small rock. It won't hurt." Jake said to her with a smile.

Debbie replied "No, I'm good right now. Thanks." and she went to go in her purse to get her cigarettes. Jake grabbed her wrist hard to stop her.

"I said you need something now. When I tell you to do something, you do it. No questions asked." Jake said. His smile was a memory, and in its place was a scowl. Apparently he was making up her mind for her. Whether she wanted his help or not. Debbie was petrified. "Or would you rather have meth or heroin? I have that as well. Maybe you just need a little help getting started. Max?" he said, and Max took a step forward toward her. She took a step back, and quickly shook her head no. "Good. Go ahead then."

She looked at the bag for a moment, and Jake gripped her wrist a little harder. She looked toward Ron, who was standing there smiling. She sighed, and opened the bag. Jake let go of her wrist, and she took out the smallest rock she could find, and put it in the pipe.

********

All day at work, I was thinking how everything had gone to shit in the last few months. I wasn't happy with my situation, or Debbie's, and I knew it was my own doing. Maybe if I hadn't forced Debbie to become a smoker, none of this would have ever happened.

I decided I needed some help, and the first people I thought of was Betty and Brenda. If I couldn't get her off of this destructive path she was on, then maybe they could. I knew Debbie would probably punish me, but I was concerned about what may happen to her. I hoped it would be worth it.

At 3pm I sent a group text to both of them, and told them I would like to meet up to discuss some issues. Neither of them knew how bad it had gotten. They had distanced themselves in the last month or so, knowing that she was not the same. They just figured she needed some space, and were giving it to her. Were they in for a shock.

Brenda responded first. "I am so glad you texted! I have been worried, but didn't know what to do. Where do you want to meet?"

I responded back "Definitely not at my place. I don't want her to know about this."

Betty finally responded a moment later. "I've been worried too! Tom is out of town on business. Let's meet at my house around 5pm."

I texted back "Sounds good! See you then!" and then a few seconds later, Brenda sent the thumbs up emoji.

I was a nervous wreck when I pulled up in front of Betty's house. I sat there for a moment deciding if this was a good idea or not. Finally, I just said fuck it, and got out of my car. Brenda pulled up just as I closed the car door. I smiled weakly at her. She got out, exhaled a huge plume of smoke, and dropped her spent cigarette. She came over to me, and hugged me hard.

"What the fuck is going on?!" she asked me. "Are you ok?"

I gave a small smile, and said "Let's get inside. I'll tell you everything."

We walked up to the door, and Betty opened it. She took a huge drag from her cigarette, and gave Brenda a hug as she exhaled. She gave me a small smile, and said "Come on in."

She got me and Brenda a beer, and a mixed drink for herself. We all sat down in the living room. Both of them on the couch, and me across from them on the recliner.

Betty lit up a cigarette, and Brenda and I followed suit. Soon the room was in a haze of smoke as we all smoked feverishly.

Brenda finally spoke up. "So... what's going on?"

I looked back and forth between them, and started welling up a little. They were concerned, but didn't move.

"Bob?" Betty finally asked.

I wiped my eyes, took a deep breath, and I spilled my guts. I told them everything that had happened since my birthday almost two months ago. The cuckolding, torture, and humiliation she and Daryl had been putting me through. Her drug use. What happened to Linda and Dani. How she quit her job, and decided to work for Jake. Everything that I knew about. Debbie was pretty secretive these days, so I'm sure there was more. It took a good ten minutes or so to tell the story, and Betty and Brenda didn't interrupt once. Their eyes were wide the whole time though, and they both chain-smoked.

"Where is this Ron person located?" Betty asked. "I think we need to go down there, and get her away from these people. Especially Jake! The only thing he's going to do is ruin her life completely!"

"And yours too if we go there!" I exclaimed. I shook my head. "I think we need to confront her on our own ground. Come back to my place, and we'll wait for her."

"Perhaps you're right." Betty said. "But first things first." I looked at her funny. She smiled, got up, and went out to the garage. When she came back in, she was carrying a pair of small bolt cutters in her hand. "Pull em down." she said to me.

I shook my head. I was petrified what Debbie would do when she found out my cage had been cut off. "I better not." I said.

Betty got a little upset, and said "This ends now. Take down your pants." I reluctantly stood up, and pulled them down. She and Brenda looked at my caged cock and shook their heads. She looked up at me, and gave me a sympathetic smile. "Stand still." she said. I had no plans to move at all. She put the cutters up to the lock, and snipped it off. She grabbed the cage, and took it off. It was sweet relief. I almost immediately started getting hard. She smiled at me, and looked over to Brenda who was also smiling.

Brenda asked me "When was the last time you had sex?"

I actually had to think for a moment. "About 5 days after my birthday."

Betty's eyes went wide. "That was almost two months ago!" I nodded. "You poor thing. I can't believe Debbie put you through all of this! I think Brenda and I can give you a hand if you'd like." and she gave me a smile.

I smiled back " I may only last about ten seconds, but I could use it. Just... please be careful." I said, as I sat down, and pulled up my balls for them to see. There were several fresh burn marks, and a few that were just about healed. There were scars where the fully healed burns were. They both were in shock. Understandably so.

Brenda said "We'll be gentle." and she got down on her knees in front of me. she took me in her mouth, and started going up and down slowly. Meanwhile, Betty started kissing me. It had been so long since I had felt cared for. I was in heaven. I wanted nothing more than to cum, but I held it as long as I could. Betty took over on my cock as Brenda kissed me. Then she went back down, and they both were going up and down the sides of my cock, sending shivers down my spine.

Betty pulled me off of the chair, and had me lay on the floor. She and Brenda both got undressed, and started kissing and fondling each other. That was fine with me since I was very close to cumming. As much as I wanted to, I also wanted to savor the moment as long as possible. After a few minutes, Betty mounted me and slowly went down my shaft. I was hard as a rock, and her eyes rolled back a bit. Brenda slowly planted herself on my face, and started rocking back and forth. It didn't take long for my tongue to make her cum.