Debbie and the Lake Rescue

Story Info
Topless wife helps rescue two stranded boaters.
2k words
3.9
17.9k
19
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aone360
aone360
9 Followers

The weather was once again perfect for one of our weekend boat outings on Great Sacandaga Lake in the Adirondacks - 82 and sunny with a breeze out of the south than made the lake a little choppy. Our boat is a 19 foot Four Winns cuddy with six seats. The back two seats are on either side of the engine compartment and can be raised up to make a sunbathing bed across the back of the boat.

Great Sacandaga is a big man made reservoir, 29 miles long and 5 miles wide at the widest point. We were headed for the state park which is directly across the widest part of the lake from the marina. As I navigated east toward the park, Debbie raised the two back seats to form a comfortable tanning bed and laid on her stomach ready to soak up the day's intense mid summer sun. When we were only a few minutes from the marina, she untied her navy blue string bikini top and dropped it on the floor next to her perch without any of my usual coaxing. I was pleased she was getting used to being topless on the boat. Sometimes she would even sit up or stand as we passed other boats, casually letting the passengers see her tanned body topless, getting bolder on every outing. Debbie's breasts are medium sized, somewhat like grapefruits with a sleight sag when she stands up due to their size. Being of Italian heritage, her skin is normally a pale olive color, but she tans deeply and quickly and by this time of the year she had a well established tan without any sign of tan lines on top. Her nipples are dark brown and point straight out front when she stands, and the slightest breeze commands them to pucker up like rosebuds. It took a lot of coaxing on my part to get her to be the amateur exhibitionist that she had become, but I was loving it and she seemed to gain more confidence with each successive show, sometimes even waving at her admirers and making sure they got the best view without making it seem obvious or unnatural - she obviously enjoyed the game. We discussed it briefly a few times, and she confessed that their reactions made her feel powerful and in control of her audience. She said it worked wonders for her self confidence.

The trip across the lake takes about 40 minutes total at cruising speed. We were approaching the half way point when I saw someone waving their arms at us from a small aluminum boat. It had an outboard, but it wasn't running and they appeared to be stranded out here in the middle of the lake - not a good situation for a small boat, especially with the breeze. Debbie saw it too, and said it looks like they are in trouble and we should go help. I agreed, and she said do you want me to put my top on? I laughed and said "Your choice, but I'd love it if you left it off. Lets get a better look at who they are first, OK?" She just grinned and made no effort to cover herself.

As we got closer I saw that it was two guys, probably fishing when their motor died. They looked fairly young, probably college age but not long out of high school. As we pulled up next to them, I yelled "You guys need help?", with Debbie standing next to me, hands on her hips, her breasts in full view of our new friends. One of them said "Yeah, we are out of gas, can we get a tow?", obviously trying not to look at Debbie. His friend was just staring, saying nothing, which was pretty comical.

I threw them a rope that they tied to their bow,and told them to get in our boat because it would be safer in case towing their boat made it become unstable. They climbed in and we introduced each other. Brandon owned the boat, and his friend's name was Aaron. They were both dressed in swim trunks and nothing else. Brandon was slightly taller, slim and solid but not really muscular. Aaron had a similar build. They both had short light brown hair and had a sort of redneck geek vibe. They were really trying to not be obvious about looking at Debbie. It was fun to watch.

Debbie lowered the two back seats and had them sit there while I got slowly under way. This was going to be a long trip at towing speeds, especially with the increasing chop from the breeze. She sat behind me in the seat facing Brandon. I could see the two of them in the ski mirror and I could only see Debbie's tanned legs stretched out in Brandon's direction, her ruby painted toes nearly touching his feet. I could see her gold starfish charm anklet occasionally reflecting the sun. I could also see that they both had obvious bulges in their swim trunks, which I'm sure did not go unnoticed for Debbie. I know her breasts were bouncing from the choppy ride, and I'm sure it was amazing for them to see.

There was a rather long silence when Debbie finally said "So what were you guys doing out there, fishing? Did you catch anything?". That seemed to break the tension somewhat as they explained that they had just got there to fish when the engine died so they didn't catch anything yet. To my surprise, she said "Is that your fishing poles that I see in your pants? Sure looks like something is in there trying to get out!". They laughed rather nervously, and Brandon said "No ma'am that's kinda your fault" and all three of them laughed, the truth finally out in the open.

Debbie stood up and stretched her arms high up above her head, shaking her breasts as she did. This time they watched carefully and grinned. She moved closer and said "Why don't you stand up?". They obeyed and she went over and kissed each of them while maneuvering them closer to each other in front of the engine compartment. Then to my amazement she knelt down and pulled their bathing suits down and off, both of their cocks springing up and slapping their stomachs at they cleared the waistbands! My heart started pounding as I tried to pilot the boat and watch them in the ski mirror at the same time. I didn't want to spoil the mood by turning around and staring if I could possibly help it.

Brandon and Aaron had similar looking cocks. Circumcised, not very thick but probably eight inches long. Their hair was light and not very thick. Their chests were essentially hairless. I cant recall ever seeing a completely naked man in person before, much less two. I was shaking with excitement, unable to imagine what came next.

Debbie stood up again and began to fondle and stroke the boys, alternately rubbing her breasts on their chests and kissing them. Then she knelt down and guided Brandon's cock into her mouth, still stroking Aaron. She alternated between the two stiff cocks, sucking one then the other. Aaron began to moan while she was sucking him, so she switched back to Brandon, stroking Aaron faster and faster until he came heavily, convulsing as he sprayed a surprising amount of cum all over Debbie and the floor. Almost immediately Brandon did the same, spraying cum everywhere. Debbie had it on her face and chest and there were maybe a dozen small puddles on the floor by their feet. She stood up and kissed each of them, rubbing her cum covered breasts on their chests. She said "Well that was some good fishing, wasn't it!" and we all laughed.

Unfortunately, I had developed a painful erection that was straining my bathing suit and I didn't quite know what to do about it. Debbie suggested stopping the boat so they could jump in the lake and wash off all the cum, so I did and the three of them climbed over the transom on to the swim platform and into the water. I couldn't see them but could hear some talking as I finally took off my swim trunks to let my aching cock spring free. I didn't want to disturb them, but I sneaked a peek over the transom to see what I could see.

First thing I noticed was Debbie's navy blue bikini bottoms tossed on the swim platform. Then I saw that Debbie was sandwiched between the two of them, Brandon in the front kissing her, and Aaron behind with his hands reached around to fondle her breasts. I pulled back so they wouldn't notice me and began stroking my aching cock. I noticed I was standing in their cum, and decided to scoop some up and use it for some lubrication. I peeked over the transom again and could see that Debbie had stretched her arms over her head and put them around Aaron's neck, arching her back, her face and breasts pointing toward the sky. Her breasts were jumping in rhythm with Brandon's thrusts and I could see his cock sliding in and out of her just below water level. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning softly. Brandon's expression was strained as he was close to cumming for the second time today. I looked away just as I heard Debbie's moans become louder and louder and I soon added my cum to the puddle on the floor.

After a few more minutes I heard talking again and saw Debbie climb up the swim platform ladder, followed by the boys. Her now completely nude body was shimmering and dripping water as she climbed over the transom. Her tan was particularly noticeable as the area that used to be covered by her bikini bottoms was white in contrast with the rest of her tanned body. She smiled at me, looking like she had just conquered a magic kingdom. I smiled back, feeling an odd sense of pride considering what I had just witnessed. The boys came aboard, their cocks still at half mast and I smiled at them to reassure them that what they just experienced was OK with me. I had put on my swim trunks already, and they did the same. Debbie climbed up on the engine compartment and reached over the transom to retrieve her bikini bottoms, her ass in the air. She looked up and saw all of us staring, and wiggled it for us as one last treat before we headed in to the marina. She put her bottoms on, but left her top off until we got close to the marina. The remaining trip was relaxed and mostly silent as we all thought about what had just happened.

When we got near enough to the marina for the boys to paddle in the rest of the way, we retrieved their boat and as they were ready to climb back in, Debbie kissed each one of them deeply, sliding her hand down their waistbands giving them one last wonderful sensation before they left. They paddled toward the marina, and before we resumed our journey to the park Debbie kissed me and said "I'm sorry, I got really carried away." I said "Don't worry, I would have let you know if any of it wasn't OK. I took care of myself while you were in the water." She said "I thought there was an awful lot of cum on the floor for just two guys!" and we laughed and embraced and proceeded to get back to our original plan.

This was really a once in a lifetime experience, both for the boys and myself - and for Debbie. I'm sure we will all remember it fondly till the day we die. Debbie and I had other experiences before and after, but this one will always be in a class by itself.

aone360
aone360
9 Followers