Debbie and the Lake Rescue Ch. 02

Story Info
Just an innocent board game.
1.2k words
4.08
3.9k
7
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aone360
aone360
9 Followers

Some time had passed since the shopping encounter and not too much had happened since. Debbie still dressed to impress when we went out at times, frequently braless and often wearing very short shorts and skirts. The lace-up shirt was put away for special occasions.

We had purchased a boat, and she would often take her top off to sunbathe, and occasionally let passing boaters get glimpses of her gorgeous mid sized breasts and brown nipples. Depending on who was nearby she would sometimes wave and give them a pretty good show, but was still a bit leery about blatantly showing off in public.

The mall flashing could have been interpreted as "an accident" that was unintentional. Parading around topless on a boat was a more deliberate activity that she wasn't quite ready for, but did enjoy when the conditions were ideal.

We had a game in the closet called Bumps and Grinds that I think someone had given us as a gag gift. It's a board game where the object is to roll the dice and move around the board following the instructions on the square you ended up on. It is basically a drinking and stripping game where the squares tell you to take a drink, remove or put on articles of clothing or draw a card from one of two piles - one for the women called "Pussycat Cards" and another for men called "Tomcat Cards".

The cards had similar themes to the squares - drink, put on or remove clothing and other things such as a sort of get out of jail free card that you kept until you had to remove an article of clothing and it gave you a pass one time, and things like "Show your secret birth mark". You can still find it on Ebay or Etsy.

Our very good friends Glen and Jody were over one night and we were just hanging out yakking and drinking wine. For some reason I remembered the game and suggested we play it. I didn't expect it, but to my surprise everyone agreed, even after I made it clear it involved stripping off clothes.

I got out the game and read the rules from inside the lid. Players sit on the floor, and a lit candle in the middle of the board is the only light allowed. The dice is rolled to see who goes first and then play begins.

We played on our living room floor and the lights were off but the kitchen lights intruded into the room making it pretty easy to see, plus we needed more light just to be able to read the cards.

We all had the usual casual clothes on; jeans T-shirts etc. Debbie had on her levis and was barefoot so I suggested that we all remove our socks to make it fair.

Jody and Glen are fairly average looking, Jody has short hair and is very slim with very small breasts. Glen has a non-descript average build and glasses.

Jody went first and landed on a take a drink square. Glen got a truth or dare card, and Debbie got the first strip square and pulled off her jeans. It continued around like that until none of us had pants on, and Debbie had unbuttoned her shirt and tossed it aside, sitting there in just bra and panties. Jody lost her shirt, and Glen and I were already down to just our under ware.

Of course many drinks were part of the play too. Occasionally clothing articles were replaced when the cards allowed, and Jody had a skip card.

Debbie's next roll of the dice ended up on a strip square and she no longer had any choice but to remove her bra and let her breasts fall free for all of us to see. She did so without hesitation, like it was nothing unusual. There was a noticeable pause as we all adjusted to this situation. She looked wonderful with her legs curled up at her side, leaning on one arm with her beautiful breasts on full display. I tried not to look at Glen, but I'm sure he was enjoying the show.

Play continued and both Glen and I got to put our shirts back on - briefly. Jody used up her skip card and finally had to take her bra off.

Jody put her arms in front of her breasts and said "Noooo, I can't!"

I said it was OK we could wait one more round - to which Glen gave me a WTF look, obviously wanting to stick to the rules.

On Debbie's turn she drew a card, but stood up and said she needed a drink of water. As she stood in front of us naked except for her panties I said "Wait, what does the card say?"

Debbie replied "Oh, show your secret mole."

She had a mole on her waist just above her panties, so she thrust out her hip and showed it to us, which turned out to be a pretty sexy pose under the circumstances. Both Jody and Glen were looking at her, as was I, when she disappeared into the kitchen and returned.

Debbie sat back down and play continued without incident until she got a put on one article of clothing card. Instead of putting on her bra, she proceeded to stand up and put on her jeans! This was clearly for our benefit and I was as surprised as anyone at her choice.

She curled up on the floor and play continued with no one having any more net clothing losses due to the luck of the draw. But she did have to shed her jeans again, and the next round she got another strip card and had only her panties to remove.

According to the rules, Debbie was declared the winner and got to blow out the candle and declare the game over. She obliged, and I pulled her to me and kissed her, fondling her breasts. I glanced over and Glen was doing the same, but he had removed Jody's bra.

We looked ay each other and Jody said "We better get going." and we all agreed to call it a night.

Debbie and I went upstairs and I put on a robe and she put on a very short and flimsy summer robe that barely concealed her breasts. When we got back downstairs they were pretty much dressed already and were soon ready to leave. Jody said they had a good time and would try to stay later next time, and we followed them to the door and let them out and said goodnight.

Debbie and I returned to the floor next to the game board, took off our remaining clothes and had sex on the carpet where Glen and Jody were sitting half naked just a short time before. This was the first time that Debbie had been naked or nearly so in front of people deliberately and obviously in a sexual context. Jody and Glen clearly understood that she had no inhibitions about being naked in front of them and so did I. It was another milestone on her journey toward being an experienced, confident exhibitionist. We both knew it was getting progressively easier and I we both wondered if we would still be friends with Glen and Jody after that night. We would find out soon enough.

aone360
aone360
9 Followers