Debbie and the Slave Auction 02

Story Info
Debbie is purified and prepared.
3.1k words
4.45
14.3k
9

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/18/2023
Created 11/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Preparation and Purification"

Debbie arrived at the club three hours in advance, as instructed by Master Barkley. She came to the front door of the imposing 19th century palazzo. The doorman greeted her. "Hello, I have a meeting with Mr. Barkley," she said. She did not call him "Master Barkley" - that was too evocative of the master/slave relationship that bound them together. And she certainly did not mention that she was participating in a slave auction. The event was secret and highly confidential even within the club.

Women were not allowed through the front door of the club so the doorman directed her to a side door. She was rung in, and gave her name to a female attendant who led her into a white tiled locker room, with a sauna, steam room, a massage table and a gynecological chair. The room was quite warm, perhaps because of the sauna and steam room.

The attendant said: "Debbie, please let me introduce you to Nurse Margaret and Ms. Kim - they will assist you with your purification and preparation for the slave auction."

"Hi Debbie," they greeted her warmly.

Margaret was a tall redhead with milky white skin, clear light blue eyes and freckles. Maybe she was of Irish origin? She had a soft voice and a gentle manner. She was wearing a doctor's white coat which buttoned in the front. Underneath her coat Debbie could see her full bosoms. Debbie wondered whether she was wearing a bra underneath her coat.

Kim was a beautiful Asian - probably Thai - with strong angular facial features and muscular buttocks and thighs. She was wearing a white semi transparent tunic. Kim also didn't seem to be wearing a bra. Her breasts were firm and upright and Debbie could see her dark nipples through the fabric. Kim had long silky black hair, a low voice and a teasing manner about her. Maybe her voice was even too low. There was something a bit different about Kim.

"Debbie, please disrobe and put on this surgical gown," said Margaret. There was a privacy screen which Debbie stood behind to take off her pants and blouse. She wore matching thong and bra, which she also removed. She attached the surgical gown in the front and emerged from behind the screen.

"Debbie, did you drink two liters of water before coming here, as you were instructed?"

"Yes I did," replied Debbie, and in fact she desperately needed to pee, perhaps exacerbated by the nervousness of the situation.

"Please sit in the chair and put your feet up in the stirrups - we are going to proceed with the first part of the examination."

Debbie climbed into the chair and Margaret moved closer in between her legs. She put on white latex surgical gloves and squirted some lube which she rubbed between her hands.

"I see you have a piercing in your right labia major - was that at Master Barkley's request?"

"Yes," replied Debbie timidly.

"Well we can use that piercing to open your lip on the right side, and we will use a clamp for the left side."

Debbie had prominent, meaty labia. Master Barkley adored her labia, because they enveloped his cock tightly and massaged it as he thrust in and out, and created greater friction and warmth than would smaller thinner labia. Some girls actually had surgery to reduce their labia. Master Barkley thought it should be the opposite: they should get surgery to increase the size.

Margaret put a gold ring through the piercing hole and, using a wire attached to the chair, pulled the right labia major wide open, but not so much as to hurt Debbie. For the left labia, Margaret screwed on a clamp which pinched a bit, and with the wire spread the left labia open. Margaret said: "Some nurses would use a speculum but I prefer my method of labial stretching - I hope you don't mind." Debbie nodded. Her cunt was now wide open for inspection.

Margaret passed her right index finger in and around Debbie's vagina, occasionally flicking her clitoris or squeezing it between the labia minora. In spite of herself, Debbie was feeling aroused and she noticed a white creamy substance on Margaret's finger as it moved in and out. Debbie tried not to show her excitement and had to stifle a moan. The room felt hot and Debbie started to sweat. Meanwhile, Kim was watching Debbie intently, with a small smile on her face.

While Margaret's right index finger was probing Debbie's vagina, her left index was circling around and gently pressuring Debbie's anus, trying to sense whether there were any contractions. Margaret concluded her digital exam with a abrupt insertion of her left index finger half way into Debbie's anus. Debbie gasped with surprise and pleasure. Margaret laughed. "For the anal examination, Kim will be in charge."

Then Margaret told Debbie: ''Before concluding this exam, and removing the labia clamps, I would be grateful if you could pee into this glass. You do need to pee, don't you?"

Debbie replied meekly - "Yes, in fact I need to go quite badly."

Margaret said: "OK, with your labia spread wide you should be able to pee in a straight and unobstructed stream."

Debbie felt embarrassed but the pressure was too great, and she released a gushing flow of urine directly in front of her. Margaret positioned the tall glass to catch the urine, and the glass was almost completely full by the time Debbie finished.

Margaret congratulated her. "Thanks Debbie, good job." She held up the glass to inspect the urine sample. Debbie's urine was clear like water.

Then Margaret did something surprising. She took the glass, held it to her mouth, sniffed, and took a sip. She washed it around in her mouth like she was sampling a fine wine. And then she spat it out.

"Debbie - your urine is clean and pure. I see no issue with this part of the examination. Now Kim will take over and I will stand by to assist as appropriate."

Kim detached the wires from Debbie's labia, helped her out of the gyno chair and led her to the massage table. "Please lie on your left side and pull up your surgical gown so that your buttocks are exposed." Debbie did as she was instructed.

Margaret came closer as Kim grabbed and pulled up Debbie's right buttock to expose her crack and butthole. Margaret looked intently at Debbie's intimacy.

The object of this inspection was to determine whether Debbie would require anal bleaching. Some girls, mostly white girls, have dark discoloration in the area around their asshole, which creates an unattractive contrast with the white skin. The solution is to bleach the dark skin areas. Debbie, on the other hand, had smooth honey colored Chinese skin, which blended naturally into the brown puckered ring of her tight anus.

Kim commented. "Wow, such a beautiful little butthole. And so tight, I bet you are an anal virgin." Then she laughed a low pitched laugh.

Debbie found Kim a bit annoying. It is true that Debbie did not particularly enjoy "butt stuff" but her Master accepted that boundary and did not insist. So what right did Kim have to be making such sarcastic comments?

Margaret said gently: "yes, what an adorable little anus. Asian girls have such nice skin tone and Debbie is no exception. Certainly there is no need for anal bleaching with Debbie!"

Then Kim wheeled over an IV stand with a rubber water bottle suspended and a long tube finishing with a plastic nozzle. Margaret explained: "Debbie, as part of your purification we need to conduct a colonic irrigation - also called enema." Before Debbie had time to consent, Kim dipped her finger into a pot of cream and rubbed the cream gently around, and then inside, Debbie's anus. Then she inserted the nozzle. Debbie felt slightly uncomfortable. Kim opened up the valve at the water bottle and Debbie felt a warm liquid flowing into her belly. Contrary to what she had expected, it was a pleasant feeling. The water flowed gradually and she felt her belly become fuller and fuller, with a warm radiating sensation. Kim told her to hold it in. After about five minutes, Debbie could hold it no longer. Kim led her to the toilet where Debbie sat and expelled all the water while Kim watched. Debbie had wanted to close the door but Kim insisted that she needed to watch Debbie as part of the slave auction protocol.

Back to the table. Debbie lay once again on her side while Kim and Margaret inspected her. Margaret then informed Debbie that she would need to insert three suppositories into Debbie's rectum. Debbie was nervous - maybe these were some kinds of drugs or aphrodisiacs? Margaret reassured her. "No, these are not drugs. You just need these so that your sphincter is relaxed, lubricated and dilated for the slave auction activities."

Debbie felt nervous. Did that mean she was going to have to give up her "anal virginity" at the slave auction? Margaret pushed the suppositories inside and gave a gentle little slap on Debbie's buttocks. "You are a delightful young Chinese girl and the man who wins the auction will be a lucky man indeed!"

Next, Debbie lay on her back on the table for waxing. Like most Chinese, Debbie did not have much body hair, and she already had shaved her pubes, but the slave auction protocol was strict: she needed to be waxed bald. Margaret proceeded gently but firmly and removed every last follicule of hair from her sex and from under her arms.

Kim interjected: "Margaret, since the wax is hot, could you also wax me while you are at it?" Margaret looked at the clock. "Kim, I am sorry but we really don't have time for this."

Kim: "Come on please Margaret, can you do it to me like you did the last time?"

Margaret sighed. "Good God Kim, you are so annoying. But OK, just this one time. Debbie, why don't you sit in the gyno chair so that Kim can lie down on the table."

Debbie did as she was told and climbed up back onto the gyno chair. She was not sure whether or not she should put her feet in the stirrups again, but she decided to do so, and her legs were thus spread wide open as she was facing the table where Kim was going to be waxed by Margaret. Surreptitiously, Debbie ran a finger between her legs and found her whole crotch - cunt to butthole - completely drenched with sweat, pussy juice and lube. She rubbed her right index finger on and around her erect clitoris. She was so excited and needed release - it was almost painful.

Kim opened up her tunic, which buttoned up on the front, and lay on her back, getting ready to be waxed. Then immediately Debbie understood what was "different" about Kim. Kim was a lady boy. As she lay on her back on the table, her breasts upright and nipples aroused, she also displayed her thick cock and balls.

Her cock was first resting on her stomach, half flaccid, but as Margaret started to wax, her cock gradually crept up her stomach, in reptilian fashion, and almost reached her belly button. It was long but also thick. Clear liquid was seeping from her cock onto her stomach. Debbie wondered whether such a volume of pre-cum was even possible, or whether Kim had already ejaculated. Kim's eyes were closed with pleasure and concentration, but from time to time she would open her eyes to look at Debbie, immediately to her side. Debbie, whose chair was close to the table, was tempted to grasp Kim's hand and guide it in between her own legs. Margaret also glanced at Debbie from time to time. Debbie tried to hide the fact that she was masturbating. She would slip a finger over her clit and then down into her wet cunt and rub when they were not looking. But her cunt was so dripping wet that every time her finger went in, it made clearly audible, tell tale sounds of sloshing moisture.

Margaret had finished waxing Kim. "Margaret, can you do that other thing also - like the last time?" Margaret looked at the clock. "We don't have much time." "Please," Kim begged.

"OK," Margaret acquiesced. Margaret pushed aside the wax bowl, removed her surgical gloves, and put on one fresh glove, on her left hand. She dipped the left hand into a bowl of lube, and started massaging Kim's anus, while with her bare right hand, she ran the nails of her fingers up and down Kim's shaft and glans. First one finger in his anus, then two, then three, then four. Gradually she was dilating Kim's anus, and Kim clearly had experience because the fingers went in without any problem. Finally, Margaret managed to insert her entire fist into Kim's anus, and pre-cum was dripping out in pools onto Kim's belly. Meanwhile she ran her fingernails up and down Kim's shaft, occasionally spitting on the cock or rubbing the tip with some pre-cum.

Debbie was watching intently, hot and bothered and desperate to cum. She had never imagined that such a thing as "anal fisting" was even possible. It seemed to her that Margaret, normally so calm and restrained, was also secretly excited.

Just at that moment Margaret unbuttoned her white coat and her large breasts with pink nipples were exposed. She unbuttoned further and Debbie could see that Margaret was not wearing any panties or bra. Margaret was waxed clean around her labia, providing a full view of her meaty lips (almost as meaty as Debbie's). But Margaret had kept a full bush of fiery red hair on her mons venus.

Margaret emitted a quiet moan as she took the full girth of Kim's cock in her right hand and started to stroke. It was time to stop teasing Kim and make her cum so that they could continue the protocol. No need for lube with the voluminous pre-cum that Kim was leaking.

In only a matter of seconds, Kim ejaculated, pumping several long successive strings of milky white sperm that shot onto Margaret's chin, breasts and stomach. Thick gobs of sperm were dripping from Margaret's pink nipples. Debbie had never felt so excited, even when she had been playing with Master Barkley at the sex club.

Margaret turned to Debbie. "Debbie, I saw you watching us and touching yourself, you are a dirty little slut!" She said this playfully, not nastily. She approached Debbie in the gyno chair. First she brought her chin over Debbie's mouth and released a string of sperm onto Debbie's lips. Then she pushed her right nipple, with a string of pearls of Kim's sperm, towards Debbie's mouth. "If you want to taste, Debbie, you have to swallow!"

Debbie ran her tongue over Margaret's nipple and caught several tablespoons of sperm, which she duly swallowed. Sperm from Margaret's belly dripped onto Debbie's belly. And then Margaret said: "time for you to taste me, little darling slut."

Before Debbie could reply, Margaret swung her right leg over the gyno chair and forced her cunt onto Debbie's mouth. Margaret's cunt juice had a pleasant, slight salty taste. Margaret put herself into 69 position on top of Debbie and thrust her tongue into Debbie's cunt. Debbie was sweating, covered with Margaret's pussy juice, Kim's sperm and her own juice.

But time was running short. Debbie asked Margaret and Kim whether she could make herself cum to relieve the tension: "No - absolutely not," said Margaret emphatically. The protocol prohibited a slave candidate from having an orgasm in the purification/preparation stage.

Kim and Margaret directed Debbie to the shower so she could prepare for the make-up session.

Debbie was out of the shower in a matter of minutes, dried off and sitting in the gyno chair for the make up session. Kim was an expert make-up artist. She applied lashes, mascara, eye liner, blush and lipstick quickly and confidently. Debbie watched in the mirror as her face was transformed - she became a sophisticated Chinese princess, almost unrecognizable to her natural simple self.

Meanwhile Margaret had taken a pussy pump from the medical supply closet. The pussy pump had a cup that enveloped the vulva, and, with suction, brought blood circulation to the labia. One effect was to enhance the sensation of pleasure. But the most spectacular effect was visual: the vulva was enlarged and the clitoris protruded, almost like an erect penis. Surely the men at the slave auction would appreciate this. And, to complete the effect, Margaret took the lipstick from Kim and ran it around Debbie's labia, so that the men would associate Debbie's full generous mouth and lips with her full and generous cunt.

Margaret took a bottle of fragrant oil and rubbed it over Debbie's body, so that her skin would be perfumed and shine under the hot spotlights of the slave auction stage.

Finally, it was time for Debbie to choose an outfit. There were leather and latex suits for dominatrix; and school girl uniforms. Debbie selected a classic black lace silk body suit, that she was sure Master Barkley would appreciate. It left her vulva, nipples and buttocks exposed to view and available to be touched and probed. And Debbie chose a beautiful pair of Louboutin stiletto high heels.

And then, out of a drawer, Kim took a selection of butt plugs. Debbie was not keen, but Margaret explained that the slave auction protocol required her to wear one. Together, they selected a plug of modest size that would dilate Debbie's anus gently and gradually. Kim rubbed lube on the plug, gently wiggled it in between Debbie's butt cheeks while Margaret held them apart, and with a sudden push forced it in. It felt strange to Debbie, but not completely unpleasant. Maybe she would get used to it.

And now, with anticipation and a bit of apprehension, her heart beating a bit faster, Debbie waited for Master Barkley to come fetch her. She looked at herself in the full length wall mirror. She was beautifully made up and perfumed, statuesque in her high heels. Her breasts were full and her nipples were erect. Thanks to the pussy pump, her vulva was engorged and swollen, highlighted with red lipstick, and throbbing with her still unrequited desire. She had to admit: she was drop dead gorgeous. Master Barkley was going to be proud of her!