All Comments on 'Debbie Does Bowling'

by Madabouthair

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
GymTeacherYouDeserveGymTeacherYouDeserveabout 5 years ago
You need to do another

This one is begging for another story. The sex was hot, but there was a missed opportunity to show Debbie masturbating and what sort of fantasy she had about Bette. I loved the story aspect. Bowling alleys are pretty interesting places --at least they were 30 years ago. I would like to see more kissing and foreplay between these two also.

Bette is a GREAT new character with A LOT of potential. A chivalrous butch! I think too many people have been conditioned to see butch women as predatory, mentally unstable, filthy, and soulless. But they are people with all the flaws and redeeming characteristics that follow. You did a great job showing this. And I'd LOVE to read more.

Thanks for this one!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More!!!

Great story! Room for an even happier ending! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great start

Definitely need to continue.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
A very cute story!

Very cute and very yummy too! I hope you'll continue this! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another Great Story

Thanks for another fantastic story by you. I hope we get another chapter from this.

Maybe have Debbie move in with Bette and we can see how they are with each other.

Also maybe Bette can get Debbie a part time at the warehouse. It would so hot to see them having sex with their dirty factory scent bodies after work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
That was really cute~~~

Oh my goodness my heart just MELTED (and so did my ovaries) so well-written!!! AND SO ADORABLE!!! I kinda want more just to make sure the happy couple makes it. That was so good.

MadmervynMadmervynover 4 years ago

Soft, gentle, and loving. So full of simple passion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous