Debbie Does Bowling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trying to decide whether to get in there with you or not," Debbie said from the side of the doorway.

"Well I don't like talking to the edge of your left shoulder for one thing so get back in here," Bette chuckled, and after the teen came back into the doorway she continued. "If I had known you were coming to join me I would have taken a longer shower."

"Would have chickened out in the end anyway," Debbie concluded as she raised her eyes from the floor to Bette who had stepped out onto the bath mat to finish drying her hair, and as the teen looked at the unashamed older woman she summoned up enough courage to blurt out, "Can I help dry you off?"

"Why sure!" Bette replied after recovering from her shock. "Come on in."

Debbie approached the older woman and tried not to stare as she took the towel, but of course that was near impossible. In what she would call true Debbie fashion she grabbed the towel from Bette, dropped it and then stepped on it while picking it up. Still she managed to somewhat gracefully kneel in front of her and began to gently rubbed the cotton up and down Bette's muscular calves, the hair that grew lightly on their insides fluttering behind the towel.

As she tried her way up the dense bush of hair that obscured Bette's sex was right at eye level, the wild and untamed triangle filling her delta, and the smell that emerged when the cotton buffeted the jungle made Debbie swoon. Bette seemed to be leaning into the towel as Debbie dried, and the teen was about to move up to the older woman's impossibly flat stomach when she turned around.

Debbie tried the backs of the muscular legs and when Bette bent over so that she could dry between her still firm buttocks the girl saw that Bette's pubic hair grew right up to her anus. All that sight did to Debbie was to tempt her to push her face in the chasm and eat the furry orifice but she resisted and moved up to Bette's broad back and shoulders.

"This is the life," the older woman sighed as she turned around when Debbie straightened up and dried her front, the girl gently working the towel over her small breasts, making her nipples pop out even further.

Bette then stretched and kept her hands behind her neck, offering her unshaven armpits for attention, and Debbie gently caressed the furry hollows, making the hair fluff up as it dried.

"You surprise me Debbie," Bette noted as she watched the girl working away with the towel. "I thought you were meek and all but nothing seems to faze you, not even the sight of an old dyke's body like mine."

"You're pretty," Debbie said softly as she looked into her friend's eyes. "Perfect to me."

The damp towel had fallen to the floor but Debbie didn't pick in up, instead leaning over and easing her face into Bette's muscled armpit and kissing away while squeezing the older woman's bicep. Bette gasped and clutched the back of Debbie's head for a moment before pulling away.

"It's not working," Bette explained. "The drier you make me the wetter I'm getting. Let's go to bed."

***

"Here," Bette offered after watching the teen's trembling fingers fumbling with the buttons on her blouse, and as she calmly undid the row she asked, "none of my business of course, but have you ever been with a woman before?"

"Yes. Hundreds," Debbie blurted out. "I mean, only one lady but hundreds of times."

"She was a lucky lady," Bette opined as she peeled the blouse off Debbie's rounded shoulders and cast it aside, and as she looked at the poor girl's bra that might be older that Debbie she noted, "but tonight you're mine and I'm yours. Okay?"

"Okay," the girl croaked as the older woman took off the harness.

"Nice," Bette cooed in her raspy voice as she cupped the grapefruit-sized breasts and felt the nipples swell in her palms. "What I'd give for a pair like these."

Debbie giggled nervously as Bette undid the snap in her jeans, wincing when she saw the waistband cut into the soft flesh, and when the jeans came down the teen sucked in her stomach as best she could but the little pouch remained. Bette took the tattered panties in hand and eased them down while trying to keep the elastic from disengaging from the rest of the pantie, and after the teen stepped out of them she grabbed the older woman's shoulder when she lost her balance.

Before she tossed them aside Bette couldn't help but feel that the crotch of the underwear was dripping wet, and while it was possible it might have been pee the older woman suspected differently.

"Ooh... you're wet too Debbie," Bette growled softly after rubbing her hand through the modest patch of light brown hair that framed her sex and ended up with a wet hand which she brought to her lips, sucking the tips of her fingers. "I want you so bad."

The normally gruff dyke tenderly took the teen's face in her hands and brought their lips together, and the kiss lasted until Debbie was placed on her back in the bedding. Bette parted the girl's soft thighs and lowered her face into the pungent delta, her tongue sliding through the soft fluff and into the steaming sex, teasing the area around her clit before circling it with her tongue.

Debbie's legs were churning in the sheets and the noises she was making caused Bette to peek up from the teen's pussy. The girl's head was rolling from side to side as she moaned and groaned, and her hands were clutching her breasts and kneading them savagely. Clearly she was on the brink of orgasm but Bette tried to delay it as best she could so Debbie's sweet suffering would last.

Debbie's writhing had caused her to slide across the bed so Bette reached around her hips and held her down, forcing her face into the girl's sex, and as the older woman used her tongue to caress around her clit the teen began to squirm and cry out. Finally, Debbie's body convulsed and bucked in the bedding while Bette held on tight until she finally went limp. Only then did Bette rise up and knee-walked up to the side and looked down the girl's tear stained face.

"I love you so much," Debbie sobbed as she sat up and put her arms around the friend, hugging her tight while burying her face in her neck.

Bette said nothing although she was tempted, and after the kid's crying stopped she went down next to her in the sheets and kept hugging her until Debbie leaned back

knelt at her hip. Debbie put her hand on Bette's flat stomach and gently caressed her belly, from the timberline of her pubic hair and up to just below her breasts.

"You have such an amazing body," Debbie marveled as her hand slid up, circling around Bette's breasts, which on back had all but disappeared, and as she began to massage the slight swells Bette's plump nipples swelled. The teen ran her palms over the fat pegs, causing the older woman to shiver and writhe, stretching her arms up towards the headboard.

"Ooh!" Bette moaned when Debbie brought her hands up and let her fingers gently rake through the damp tufts of hair under her arms, and as she massaged the dyke's armpits she bent over and nursed on her nipples, going from side to side and watching for Bette's response.

"You like that?" Debbie asked, and after Bette nodded she said, "I wish I was hairy like you."

Then Debbie was nibbling her way down Bette's body, kissing along the treasure trail and into the dense bush. Her sex was thoroughly hidden by the jungle but the teen followed the wetness and the aroma until she was dipping in tongue inside Bette. Debbie climbed around so she could get between Bette's thighs, and then she pushed her face into the moist thicket, the soft hair caressing her cheeks as she tried to duplicate Bette's magic.

This was only the second woman Debbie had ever experienced, but she had years of learning how to use your tongue and wanted so badly to please her new lover and judging by the way Bette was reacting her education was paying off. Debbie reveled in the almost overpowering scent that rose up into her nostrils as her tongue stirred.

Before long Bette's body tensed up and her muscular thighs clamped around Debbie's head as she treated the teen to a facial as she came, letting out a bellow that sounded like the call of a moose before the girl's head was released. Debbie scrambled up beside the older woman, whose chest was heaving as she slowly recovered.

"You're something else," Bette said as she offered a weak grin, and after the girl leaned on top of her Bette held on tight.

The aging butch didn't know how this was going to end up, what with her over twice the kid's age, but as Bette tried to think of ways to get the girl out of that hellhole of an apartment and into a full-time job she wondered how it would work out of Debbie moved in her. Not right away, Bette mused as Debbie's warm moist body rested on her, but maybe after she saw how things went with them, then maybe.

Better yet, maybe this would be a good time for her to get out of this dreary place she had lived for way to long. In this cramped place it would be easy for the two of them to get on each other's nerves. In a nicer, larger apartment...

"Penny for your thoughts," Debbie chirped, breaking her out of her woolgathering.

"You'd be getting ripped off," Bette quipped. "Actually, I was just thinking about how we got to this point."

"I think you felt sorry for anybody lame enough to bowl an 11," Debbie responded.

"No, I think I feel for your goofy smile, and how you sometimes get clumsy when you try too hard. You stole my heart."

"Just Debbie being Debbie," the girl cracked.

"Well don't stop being Debbie then," the older woman sighed as they embraced.

"It's what I do best," the teen concluded.

***

Thanks for reading.

12