Debbie Does Dallas Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny G - I got plenty of experience eating cunts when I worked for you and before you your aunt. How is she doing?

Mistress Clitoris (talking softly and breathy)- Mistress Areola is now running our operations in New Orleans. Maybe I will give you her contact info, in case you and Junior want to visit her next time you visit New Orleans

After Mistress Clitoris recovers from her latest orgasm she puts her feet on the ground as Jenny G climbs to her feet with her skirt raising enough to show off her ass cheeks and her naked peach of a pussy from behind.

Mistress Clitoris - Well now, let's go into the bar room and see who you want to use tonight, why don't we?

Mistress Clitoris gets up from her thrown and walks into a room with a bar, couches and a desk. She takes a seat behind the desk. Joe goes behind the bar. Sheriff Carter goes over to the desk, while everyone else goes over to the bar for drinks.

Sheriff Carter chooses Mary Jane and Barbie for the night. Mistress Clitoris removes their pages from the catalog, and leaves the room.

--

Mistress Clitoris enters the waiting room.

Mistress Clitoris - OK, our first selections for the night are Mary Jane and Barbie. Your client for the night is our Sheriff Carter. He said he wanted to use two blonde whores. Do whatever he wants you to do, no matter how nasty, because his deputies provide us our security here at the mansion. So, keep him real happy, so none of us will be arrested on prostitution charges which can get expensive, especially when we host an entire football team. Come and meet your client for the night girls.

With that Mary Jane and Barbie hug their daughters and say goodbye for now to their fellow whores.

--

Mistress Clitoris, followed by Mary Jane and Barbie enter the bar room. Mistress Clitoris unlocks a cabinet and pulls out a key before closing & locking the cabinet again.

Mistress Clitoris - OK Sheriff, here are your two girls for the evening to use as you wish. Their names are Mary Jane and Barbie. Girls here is the key to your room. Take good care of Sheriff Carter.

Barbie - So, Sheriff is what they say about black men true? That they all have massive pussy destroying cocks?

Sheriff Carter - Well, pretty ladies, let's find out.

The threesome leaves the bar room and walks up the grand stair case to the second floor, where they unlock and then enter the first room.

--

Back in the bar room, Blake Lively and Jenny G are making their selections for the night as James Lively is still over at the bar. They select Debbie, Lisa, Donna, Annie, Tammy and Sherri. Mistress Clitoris removes six pages from the catalog.

Mistress Clitoris - Jenny if you and Junior will follow me, given the size of your choice, I think you will need the orgy room. So, I will deposit you two in there and then bring you your whores for the night.

Junior - Lead the way, Mistress.

--

Mistress Clitoris walks into the waiting room again.

Mistress Clitoris - OK, Debbie, Lisa, Donna, Annie, Tammy and Sherri. You six are the next to be chosen to be used for the night. Your clients will be Jenny G and her boyfriend Junior Blakely.

Betty Lou - See my child, I knew you would be picked for fucking. Now aren't you glad I made you flush your ass with another enema bag? And reapplied that anal lube?

Donna - You were right mama.

Betty Lou - Now go with your friends, before your clients and Mistress Clitoris wonders where you are.

Donna is the last of the seven women to leave the room, closing the door behind her.

--

They enter a large room dominated by a Texas King size bed, with five couches arrayed along the walls with a door to a bathroom. Junior Blakely is naked, while Jenny G is wearing a long sleeve white halter blouse tied under her naked boobs and a pair of blue leather stiletto heeled thigh boots. Her skirt and his clothes are laid over one of the couches. They are both sitting on the bed where they are kissing each other as Junior fondles Jenny's right tit.

Mistress Clitoris - Hope I'm not interrupting anything, but I thought you might want to fuck these girls you have chosen for this evening.

In walks Debbie, Lisa, Donna, Tammy, Sherri, and Annie.

Jenny - Lose the skirts and vests girls and let's see what the good Lord gave you.

The six remove their skirts and vests exposing their tits, pussies and ass cheeks, as Mistress Clitoris leaves the room.

Junior - Mistress Clitoris says you six want to become Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. Jenny here was a professional whore and stripper before becoming a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader. Let's see what you girls got. Dance for us.

--

Mistress Clitoris is sitting at her desk with James Lively as he chooses Daisy Sue and Savanah. As James goes back to the bar to talk with Joe, Mistress Clitoris leaves the room.

--

She then re-enters the waiting room.

Mistress Clitoris - Last selections for the night. Daisy Sue and Savanah. Looks like James Lively is in a mood for a couple of redheads tonight, don't disappoint him. I am in the midst of negotiating a deal with him, that if successful will provide another avenue of income for us. Betty Lou, Lily Rose, Susana, and Lyla, you are on guard duty. Eat diner, get some rest and make sure each of you are clean. After our guests leave for the night, you will be servicing our guards along with me. First we will be fucking the guards coming on duty and then the guards going off duty for the night. Daisy Sue and Savanah? You're with me now.

With that Mistress Clitoris leaves the room, with Daisy Sue and Savanah following her out the door.

--

The three of them enter the bar room. Mistress Clitoris goes over to the cabinet and removes another room key, before re-locking the cabinet.

Mistress Clitoris - Mr. Lively, here are your whores for the evening. You know Savanah from before, but the new girl is Daisy Sue.

James - Please to meet you Daisy Sue. Wonder if you taste as good as Savanah, who tastes fantastic.

Daisy Sue - (showing the key) Why don't we go find out?

Savanah leads Daisy Sue and James Lively up to the second floor and then into a room after unlocking the door.

--

Donna and Debbie are dancing together grinding their naked cunts against each other's legs as they kiss and fondle each other, Sherri is eat Jenny G's pussy, while Lisa is sucking her left tit. Meanwhile, Annie is fucking Junior in reverse sitting cowgirl as Tammy is massaging his back with her naked tits. Jenny G has a orgasm, followed by Junior cumming in Annie's snatch. Jenny has the girls stop what they are doing and lines them up in front of the bed, with Junior's cum flowing down Annie's inner thighs. Tammy quickly slurps up some of Junior's cum and then gets back to her feet standing beside Annie.

Jenny G - You are a terrific cunt sucker Sherri. And you Lisa, really know how to suck a girl's tits real well. Now girls, I was a professional whore like you when I came to Dallas from Nawlens. And it took me three tries before I became a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader. So, Listen up. The women who will be deciding who moves on and becomes Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders will be running you through a number of tests. The first will be to see how athletic you are in your dancing. Then in the second round they will teach you a few routines that tests your coordination, including a kick routine taken from the Radio City Rockettes, where you line up with other girls and alternate kicking your legs high in the air, then jumping up and landing in the splits on the ground. Most girls are eliminated in the first day with more eliminated over the weekend. Those that make it through are then judged largely on how well they are at synchronizing the routines with the other girls, but weight and how your cleavage looks in the outfits will be used as tie breakers when it comes to who to keep and who to cut. Becoming a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader is kinda like becoming a Rockette, you are a precision dancer, who is athletic and sexually attractive. Let's see you interlock your arms and do twenty leg kicks with each leg starting with your right leg and then one at a time jump up into the splits landing with your arms stretched outstretched into a V.

In order, Debbie, Lisa, Donna, Tammy, Annie, and Sherri interlink their arms and then as Debbie calls out which leg they should use to kick with they start a Rockettes leg kick routine. At 7 leg kicks, Annie and Tammy start wearing out and get out of sync. At 12 leg kicks, Sherri starts to get out of sync. At 15 leg kicks Donna starts to tire and get out of sync. Only Debbie and Lisa are able to make it all of the way through the routine ending in the splits.

Jenny - OK, that is the most simple of the routines, that I can remember. Debbie and Lisa performed the routine well, not flawless, but good enough to make it through the first couple of rounds of cuts. The rest of you need to work on your conditioning and coordination.

Junior - However, Jenny and I did not come here to help make you Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. We came here to fuck y'all. Annie, why don't you fuck Jenny in a scissor sex position for me to watch, while the rest of you bend over the bed, so I can fuck each of you in the doggy position.

On the bed, Annie and Jenny start rubbing their pussies together as Annie starts sucking on Jenny's right tit, leaving her left tit visible to Junior. In order Debbie, Lisa, Donna, Tammy and Sherri line up and kneel on the bed. Junior comes behind Sherri, rubs his cock up and down her slit and then penetrates her pussy from behind.

As we here flesh slapping together,

Junior - Oh fuck, yeah. What a good little bitch you are

Sherri - Make me cum on your big hard black cock. Fuck meee...

--

Meanwhile in another part of the mansion, a naked Sheriff Carter is fucking Barbie's asshole as he holds her hips, while she is eating Mary Jane's pussy. Every third thrust the Sheriff slaps one of Barbie's ass cheeks alternating between cheeks as he fucks her. Both women have removed their pleated micro skirts and their vests. The camera moves out and we see Mistress Clitoris watching a bank of eight televisions as she sits on her older brother Duke's lap with his cock in her pussy in reverse cowgirl as he fondles her tits, he is wearing the black sex outfit from before. Only three televisions are on showing the sex in the three rooms.

The camera then zooms in on the room where James Lively is naked and fucking Savanah, who is eating Daisy Sue's pussy. James is fondling Savanah's right tit with one hand and Daisy Sue's left tit with the other. Both Daisy Sue and Savanah have only removed their micro skirts, but Savanah's vest flaps are laying wide open, while on Daisy Sue, one flap is part way down one arm, as the other flap is barely covering that tit. We then see Daisy Sue remove her vest as she is being eaten and fondled.

We return to the orgy room with Junior fucking Donna's asshole as he is fingering both Tammy and Lisa as they are bent over the bed. All we hear is flesh slapping, heavy breathing and moaning as the orgy continues. Sherri has crawled over to Annie and Jenny, joining them by french kissing Jenny, while she fondles Jenny's left tit. Jenny is now sucking on Annie's left tit as Annie is laying down, with Jenny sitting up. Their legs are still overlapping with their pussies still rubbing together.

The camera zooms out again and we see on a nearby monitor, Sheriff Carter now fucking Mary Jane's pussy as she eats his cum out of Barbie's asshole. The camera moves over to the third monitor showing James Lively now fucking Daisy Sue as she is eating Savanah's cum filled pussy. The camera moves back to the monitor showing what's going on in the orgy room.

Zooming back in, we see Junior is now fucking Lisa's pussy, while he fingers Debbie and is forcing Tammy to eat his cum out of Donna's stretched asshole. Before he can cum, Junior moves over and begins to fuck Debbie's asshole, pulling Lisa up as he fondles her tits and gaping pussy. Camera fades to black.

--

We see a dressed Sheriff Carter and James Lively say their goodbyes to Mistress Clitoris and leave the mansion, as Junior Blakely is buttoning up his dress shirt, with Jenny G tucking her naked tits into her halter top blouse.

Junior - Mistress you have six good little whores, we used them as much as we could.

Jenny - Yeah, I even got them sweaty doing a Rockettes routine to see if we could tire them out faster.

Mistress Clitoris - Glad you enjoyed them, next time you should try some mother daughter action. By the way, Jenny, how is your mom doing? She was a great whore when she worked for us.

Jenny - She is still a whore. Only now she also sells real estate, when that is slow, she fucks her clients while "showing" houses. You might want to give her a call and set up a real estate office as she works mostly out of her apartment and rents a desk with someone who isn't aware of her extra curricular activities. If I get enough money from my record deals I may open a real estate office myself, for her to manage. I just will need girls who can sell both sex and real estate.

Mistress Clitoris - Good idea. Let's talk later. Bye you two.

After she closes the door on her last guests to leave. Lyla walks in to the foyer.

Lyla - The morning guards have not yet arrived.

Mistress Clitoris - Have the girls who are waiting on them clean up the rooms and send the whores who were chosen to the kitchen. I will debrief them in there, while the rooms are getting cleaned up. Put the keys to the two rooms upstairs away. After the girls finish cleaning up the three rooms, have those other girls refresh themselves and then go service the guards in the orgy room, once the morning guard arrives.

--

Mistress Clitoris walks into the kitchen and sees the ten women who were chosen all wearing their uniforms, except their vests and skirts which are laying on the floor next to them as they are eating pizza.

Mistress Clitoris - You can thank Joe for going out to get tonight's dinner. Now tell me about your clients tonight. Let's start with Mary Jane and Barbie, how was Sheriff Carter?

(fade to black)

--

Betty Lou and Susana are sitting in the room waiting for the morning guards, when Lily Rose walks in.

Lily Rose - Might as well remove your skirts, blouses, and and vests. These guys are not that particular. One even tore off a blouse and vest, ruining both in order to get to one girl's tits, so it's best to have all private parts exposed and available for use. Oh and play your stereotype of bimbo, these guys get really turned on by it. For instance, I use a fake Asian accent, Lyla uses a fake Latina accent, and Susana here really puts forward a thick Southern accent. Because your black, do you think you can pull off a nigger accent? Call them Masseh and stuff like that? I know it's racist and all, but if they keep in line and protect us from other cops, then we will be able to keep this business going.

All three women take the items of clothing off and wait. Lyla then escorts four guys dressed in Sheriff's uniforms into the room. As she removes her vest, blouse, and then skirt she says,

Lyla - Muchacos, choose a muchacha to fuck ee suck.

Lily Rose - Mee so horny, Wanta big Shewiff cock to stwetch mee tinee pussee

Susana - Come on suga, make use of my little honey pot cause there's lotsa honey just waiting to be stirred.

Betty Lou - Which one of you wants to be my masseh? This nigga needs a good masseh.

The four guys start stripping off their uniforms and grab the girls sticking their cocks into their pussies and begin fucking each woman. All we hear is flesh slapping together, heavy breathing moans and yelps. The screen fades to black as the orgy continues.

--

Act 2

Scene opens on Debbie, Lisa, Donna, Tammy, Annie and Sherri naked practicing the Rockettes routine on the grass lawn near the pool, while their moms, Lyla, Mistress Clitoris, Lily Rose, Savanah, and Susana are also nude and sunning themselves around the mansion's pool. Walking out from the mansion is Mistress Labia, panning from her feet to her head we find her dressed as follows...black patent leather stiletto heeled thigh boots, black fishnet stockings, the tops of black leather garter straps, a black leather wrap micro-dress, black leather opera gloves, a black leather choker, with her hair in a genie ponytail. She removes the dress, unfastening the belt and then opening the sides of the dress to reveal she is wearing her black leather open cupped merry widow with garter straps. Her tits are exposed as is her hairless pussy. She hands her dress to her son Joe who was standing behind the bar and was also naked. He walks her dress into the mansion.

Mistress Labia - Finally, I am here. I brought with me outfits for our six prospective Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. Duke, if you will bring the bags over, please.

Duke walks out in white tennis shoes with his large erect cock swinging from side to side carrying three bags by the straps in each hand. He sets them on top of the bar. The girls come over to get their bags. Duke calls out there names and hands them their bags in the following order.

Duke - Annie, Lisa, Tammy, Donna, Sherri, Debbie

The girls dig in each of them have been given white leggings, a blue thong swimsuit panties, a blue sports bra, white socks, and blue high top tennis shoes. They go inside the mansion taking their bags with them.

--

Montage of the six prospective cheerleaders are shown buck naked running up the stairs to their room to shower and refresh themselves. All of them as quickly as possible dress in their new outfits and then run back down the stairs and outside to show off how they look to their moms. Duke is fucking Mistress Labia (his mom) and Joe is fucking Mistress Clitoris (his sister), both women are sitting on their laps in reverse cowgirl as Duke and Joe are raising and lowering them. They then line up Debbie, Lisa, Donna, Tammy, Annie, and Sherri. Their ass cheeks are separated by their thong panties, but their cheeks are still encased in their white leggings.

Mistress Labia - What do you think? Each time one of my girls have sought to become Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders, I have bought them this outfit. Many of my girls and former girls continue to wear these outfits for Day One of the tryouts and then those who make it pass the first cut, will get a shopping trip for new outfits of their choosing. Most of the time those outfits are of a similar style. Tomorrow, Duke will take you to your tryouts. Now go and change, I am taking the six of you to a local spa so you will be ready for tomorrow.

Mistress Clitoris - Mama, the only man coming here tonight will be our lawyer, given that it is a Sunday night. Most of our customers are currently at church and will be staying with their families this evening. We have a slow week this week and next, so these six can rest up for tomorrow. We just need to service our guards and we have enough women to do that.

Mistress Labia - Well, ladies go get changed, I have to be back here to meet my lawyer.

The six girls run into the house, up the stairs and change out of their tryout outfits and into micro-skirts, blouses, and sandals. Once changed they run back down stairs where Duke and Mistress Labia are waiting for them. Mistress Labia has put on her black leather wrap dress over her sex outfit. Duke has pulled on a white pair of tennis shorts and a white polo shirt. The 8 of them drive out to a luxury resort & spa where Mistress Labia pays for the 6 girls to get facials, get massages, have their pubic, leg and under arm hair removed through waxing, get pedicures and manicures, then finally get their hair styled at the resort's hair salon. We see the girls stripped naked and go thru each process in another montage, ending with them dressing back in the clothes they came in. When the montage ends they climb back in the van and go back to the brothel.