Debbie Does Dallas Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the girls finish dancing, they an interviewed in reverse order.

Missy - Hi, Elizabeth, why do you want to rejoin the DCC?

Elizabeth - I want to prove to myself I can still represent the city of Dallas to the level I did or better when I was a member of the DCC and get the fans excited to cheer on our Dallas Cowboys.

Daphne - What is your dance experience?

Janet - I was a Cheerleader at the University of Kansas, then I danced for the Kansas City Chiefs Cheerleading squad. This will be the first time I will be trying out for an all female squad and look forward to represent the city of Dallas and get the Cowboys fans excited for the game.

Jenny - What do you think of the DCC outfits?

Debbie - I think they are sexy and help in getting the Cowboys fans amped up to cheer on the team.

Missy - Some feminist criticize us for objectifying ourselves, what do you think?

Lisa - Sex sells and if it takes us dressing up in sexy outfits to get the fans excited to give the Cowboys a better shot at winning, then I am happy to use my body to get the fans excited.

Daphne - If a player asks to have sex with you, what will you do?

Sherri - Well I like sex and am a whore, so if he is willing to pay me, I probably will end up fucking him. Otherwise, if he is looking for a relationship, he is gonna have to wine and dine me, because I may be a whore, but I'm not easy.

Jenny - Being a DCC is time consuming as there are several events, including football games and charitable events you will be required to appear at. Do you still plan to also be a part of the Dallas Mavericks Cheerleaders?

Amy - No, the pay for that is much lower and the NBA & NFL seasons overlap. So, rather than return for a sure thing, I thought I would tryout for the more prestigious and higher profile squad.

Missy - What is your opinion of Dallas as a city?

Donna - It is a much bigger city than Harrison, Arkansas with many more opportunities, especially for a black girl like me.

Daphne - What do you like best about Dallas, so far?

Tammy - This Stadium, though I do plan to see more of the sites, as I have not been in town for long and have been working or preparing for today while I have been in town.

Jenny - If we don't chose you to be a member of the DCC, what do you plan on doing?

Annie - Probably rejoin my momma as a professional whore or maybe become a stripper. I mean that is what I have been doing since I got in town. I even enjoyed eating your pussy, while Junior fucked my asshole.

Missy - What will your family think of you becoming a member of the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders?

Shaniqua - They will probably be cool with it, seeing as how it helped Jenny G become a star.

After the interviews ends,

Elizabeth - Amy, Janet and Shaniqua do any of you need a ride home? The van we came in has more than enough room.

Amy, Janet, and Shaniqua - OK. Saves me money I won't have to spend on a cab or a bus. Sure. (etc...)

Still wearing their dancing gear and carrying their duffel bags, they walked to the van waking up Duke.

Duke - Ok, if I drive you to the mansion first?

Debbie - You can use our shower and get changed before going home, maybe get something to eat, as well.

Amy, Janet, & Shaniqua look at each other and agree

(Montage) Duke drives them to the mansion. Upon arrival at the mansion, Debbie leads everyone up to the room she and her friends share with their moms. As the room is unoccupied the ten stripped naked and took a group shower together. The shower turns into a lesbian sex orgy with Debbie and Lisa fondling Shaniqua, while Donna and Tammy start fingering Janet, and Elizabeth, Sherri, and Annie start sucking on Amy's tits and pussy. Eventually they form a daisy chain, followed by breaking up into 5 pairs which either engage in tribbing or move into a 69 position whee they each eat their partner's pussies. When they finish Elizabeth, Amy, Janet and Shaniqua dress in the clothes they wore to the stadium, while Debbie, Lisa, Donna, Tammy, Annie, and Sherri dress in their sex outfits. They walk down to the kitchen and eat lunch together. Mistresses Labia and Clitoris walk in on them.

Mistress Clitoris - Elizabeth who are your three new friends? And are you working the club or the mansion tonight?

Elizabeth - Meet Amy, Janet and Shaniqua. And after I go pick up my stuff, I plan to work the mansion tonight, as Jenny G is bringing Junior over here tonight.

Mistress Labia - So, Amy, Janet and Shaniqua. As you can tell this mansion is a brothel. We have plenty of room if any of you want to save money in lodging expenses and earn money as a professional whore. We also own a gentlemen's club and a porn movie studio and are developing more sexually oriented businesses, including an escort service. So, does any of you wish to join us, that is if you don't become Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders?

Shaniqua - Oh, I have some homework to do, so after lunch will it be alright to drive me back to my apartment?

Mistress Clitoris - Of course, but the door will always be open for a sexy girl like you.

Amy - I have a shift at the diner I waitress at, so I should be getting home to prepare for work.

Janet - Well, if you have the space it will help lower my costs, but I don't have a sex outfit like these other women are wearing. So, if you have extras or are willing to go shopping for me, I can stop by my motel room and pick up my stuff, as long as I'm rooming with Elizabeth and these other six other girls.

Mistress Clitoris - Outside of the boots, I think we have the rest of the outfit in your sizes. Leave Debbie with your sizes and while you are gone, we will see what we can do to make sure you are properly attired to work tonight as one of our whores.

After everyone finished their lunches Janet writes down and gives Debbie her sizes. Then Elizabeth, Janet, Amy and Shaniqua follows Duke to the van and are driven off the property.

Fade to black.

--

Later in the day the van is shown pulling back into the mansion. Elizabeth and Janet climb out of the van together. They are met by Lyla and Lily Rose already dressed in their sex outfits. Lyla leads them through the house and up the stairs to the room shared by the women from Harrison. On the spare bed is laying the sex outfit for Janet, with her boots laying next to the bed. Elizabeth & Janet take their clothes out of their suitcases and begin hanging up and storing what needs to be hung up and stored with the help of Lyla and Lily Rose. Elizabeth and Janet then strip naked.

Lily Rose - Elizabeth you know where the enema kits and anal lube is correct?

Elizabeth - Yeah in the bathroom in the cabinets below the sink top.

Lyla - All we have left to do is see if Janet's uniform fits her, then we can leave.

Once Elizabeth and Janet are naked, Elizabeth takes Janet in the bathroom so they can give each other two enemas and apply anal lube to their assholes. Once that is done they wash their hands and then begin to put on their sex uniforms.

Elizabeth puts on her white leather garter belt, followed by her white leather pleated micro-skirt and then her white stiletto heeled thigh boots. Janet follows suit putting on her white leather garter belt, pleated micro-skirt and stiletto heeled thigh boots. They then attach the garters to the tops of their boots. Next they put on their opera gloves and their collars. Elizabeth then holds up her electric blue halter blouse, while Janet sees she has an electric red halter blouse. Elizabeth puts on her blouse and shows Janet how she ties her blouse, with Janet following suit. Then they both put on their white leather bolero vests over their naked tits.

Lyla - Well Janet, how does it feel? Too tight? Too loose?

Janet - No feels just right, though I wish I got a blue blouse instead of a red, but I get it on short notice this is the best you could do.

Lilly Rose - Yes, well, ready for some sex?

Janet - Ready as I'll ever be.

Elizabeth - Well, first we have to pay homage to the Mistress or Mistresses of the house, by eating their pussy or pussies. Then we pose for photos in this get up. And then we wait in the waiting room with the rest of the girls as we wait to get chosen by our clients.

(fade to black)

--

As Janet and Elizabeth enters the waiting room.

Janet - I prefer the taste of Mistress Clitoris over Mistress Labia. They both have good tasting pussies, but Mistress Clitoris tastes a little bit sweeter.

Debbie - Hi Janet. Ready for tonight?

Janet - OH, hi Debbie. Yeah, though I am a bit nervous. Never been a professional whore before.

Donna - Oh, you'll do well. You certainly have the body for it.

Janet - When will they serve dinner here?

Savanah - Well, we usually don't eat until after all of the girls have been chosen for the night. Those that work, eat after their clients go home, while those not chosen eat dinner and then sleep before they get up to service the guards for the incoming shift and then the guards currently on duty. They are all Sheriff's Deputies.

Janet - Well um, I hope Jenny G chooses me tonight.

Elizabeth - I think we all do. Though some of the Deputies are cute and good at fucking.

(fade to black)

--

(Montage) Thursday morning arrives and Debbie, Lisa, Donna, Tammy, Annie, Sherri, Elizabeth and Janet climb out of Duke's van and walk into the stadium where Shaniqua and Amy are waiting. Around noon all of the girls who tried out have arrived and taking seats inside the stadium, while waiting for the cuts to be announced or posted.

Around 1 PM, Missy Albright, Jenny G and Daphne Green walk out.

Missy - We had 457 girls try out this year. We have narrowed our choices down to 125 of you women. If your name is not on one of the two lists, you can try out next year. If your name is on one of the two lists we expect you to be here Saturday morning at 8 AM for check in.

Jenny G - I tried out three times and failed before becoming a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader on my fourth time through. My first time thru I was cut at this point in the process. I spent the next year working and practicing to get better. The next year I got cut after the next round and was not able to make the top 50. So, I went back to work and worked on what I needed to work on for the following year. The third time thru, I was cut near the end of training camp before the final squad was chosen. So, that is a long way of saying, if your dream is to be one of the 36 girls honored to be chosen to be Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader, do not give up on your dream. If you really want it, you will need to work for it and remember always ask for help from the contacts you make here today.

Daphne - The results have been posted on chalk boards located near the locker rooms where y'all changed into your workout gear. Those who are moving on are listed alphabetically according to your last names. Missy and I will dismiss you by sections and rows, when you are finished scanning the list leave and we will either see you Saturday or if you really want this we will see you next year if you did not make this cut.

With that they began dismissing rows in the right most section starting from the bottom row of the section to the top row, then they moved to the center section and then the left most section.

As Debbie, Elizabeth, Lisa, Donna, Tammy, Annie, Sherri, Janet, Amy and Shaniqua were in the first row of the right most section, they were the first of the girls to see the lists. Of the 10, only Elizabeth, Amy, Janet, Debbie and Lisa made the cut.

Elizabeth - Janet and I are hanging back in case if we can recruit more girls, have Duke come back in an hour or two.

Debbie - OK, we'll tell Duke

Donna, Tammy, Annie, Sherri and Shaniqua are consoled as they walked to their ride with Amy and Shaniqua joining Debbie, Lisa, Donna, Tammy, Sherri, and Annie, while Elizabeth and Janet hang back to do some sex worker recruiting among those girls rejected.

(fade to black)

--

Duke's van pulls into the gates of the mansion and then into the garage. The girls get out and go to the kitchen for some late lunch.

Mistress Labia, Daisy Sue, Mary Jane, Betty Lou, and Barbie are wearing their whore outfits as they wait around the kitchen table for the girls. Annie walks over to her mom Daisy Sue, while Donna walks over to her mom Betty Lou. Mary Jane comforts Tammy, while Barbie comforts Sherri and Mistress Labia comforts Shaniqua. Amy, Debbie and Lisa go and prepare lunch for their friends taking out bread, meat, cheese, veggies and condiments.

As they eat...

Mistress Labia - Well, while the dream of becoming a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader is over for 5 of you this year, if you need to, I can house you here while you work to be better trained for next year's tryouts.

Shaniqua - Thank you, but I probably should go back to school, I still have that.

Mistress Labia - You do, and if you are paying for room and board through the college, I can provide both here and give you a fun way to earn a living. Duke or Joe can drive you to school for your classes and cheerleader practice, if you want. You have a body built for fucking and that's my business. And most of our business is at night, so you will have plenty of time during the days you don't have classes to study.

Shaniqua - OK. I didn't think about that. And I do like to fuck, so maybe, while I earn my degree, I can live here and work for you.

Amy - I room with 3 other girls who also are Maverick Cheerleaders and waitresses. None of them tried out for the Cowboys this year, but I do know they like to fuck and are party girls. Would there be room for them and I to move in here, should I not become a DCC and they agree to become sex workers when we aren't working as Mavericks Cheerleaders?

Mistress Labia - Of course, we also have a motel we own and use as housing for our girls if there isn't enough room here at the mansion.

--

Mistress Clitoris (voice over a montage of corresponding images) - Elizabeth and Janet with the help of Jenny G recruited twelve more girls to visit the mansion and consider joining the sex worker industry. On the following Sunday, Amy, Lisa, and Janet missed the cut to 50 with the moms and Mistress Labia consoling them. Shaniqua, Amy and Amy's three roommates moved into the mansion and began working as professional whores over the following week. When the final cuts were made, Elizabeth made the cut rejoining the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleading Team, while Debbie was one of the final girls cut.

Duke, Debbie and Elizabeth walk into the kitchen. In the kitchen wearing sex outfits are Mistress Labia, Mistress Clitoris, Lisa, Janet, Amy, Donna, Annie, Terri, Sherri, Shaniqua, Barbie, Mary Jane, Betty Lou, Daisy Sue, Savannah, Susana, Lily Rose, and Lyla. Mistress Labia is wearing a blue leather sex outfit consisting of thigh boots, fishnet stalkings, open cupped merry widow with garter straps, opera gloves and a choker collar; her hair is poofed out like her girls. Mistress Clitoris is wearing a red leather sex outfit consisting of thigh boots, garter belt attached to the tops of the boots, open cupped bustier, opera gloves, choker collar and poofed out hair like her mother and the rest of her girls. Lisa, Amy, Donna, Annie, Terri, Sherri, Janet, Amy, and Shaniqua are wearing the mansion uniform with metallic blue blouses tied under their tits. The rest of the whores are wearing their normal mansion uniforms. Joe walks in at the same time from a different door wearing brown motorcycle chaps, brown western gloves, a brown vest, brown cowboy boots, and a brown bolo tie, with his erect cock swinging from side to side as he walks into the kitchen. His sister reaches out and begins stroking his cock.

Mistress Labia - Well..

Elizabeth - I made the team, Debbie did not

Debbie - At least I have a way to earn money and a place to practice along with my friends, while our moms are here to support us.

Mistress Clitoris - Debbie, Janet, Amy, Lisa, Shaniqua, Donna, Terri, Sherri, and Annie, better luck next year. Now Debbie and Elizabeth why don't you two go up and change into your work uniforms and tonight we will celebrate Elizabeth making the team with a Texas sized sex orgy. Jenny G and Junior Blakely are coming over tonight with Assistant General Manager James Lively and twenty of Junior's teammates with the Dallas Cowboys. Tonight we will be bringing in more of our girls to help fill the needs of our clients. Duke take the bus over to the motel to pick up about twenty girls and when you get back, why don't you put on your black sex outfit, Jenny G has requested to get fucked by my two brothers, she will also probably be fucking not only you two and Junior but others among Junior's teammates.

Debbie - Thank you Mistress Labia, Mistress Clitoris, mom, and everyone for being so supportive. I think a sexy orgy is exactly what I need to change my disappointment.

Debbie and Elizabeth look and smile at each other before running up the stairs to get changed.

The End...for now...