Debbie Does Dallas Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--

The van parks and the 8 go into the kitchen for dinner. Joe walks into the kitchen.

Joe - Mama, sis, Jack Clark our lawyer is here. He is waiting in the bar area.

Mistresses Labia & Clitoris - Thank you, Joe.

Mistresses Labia and Clitoris both leave the kitchen and change into their work attire. Mistress Labia removes her leather wrap dress and hangs it up. Mistress Clitoris removes her robe and puts on red fishnet stockings, red leather stiletto heeled thigh boots, a red leather open cupped bustier, red leather opera gloves, a ruby choker necklace, changes out her diamond clit piercing for a ruby clit piercing and pulls her hair into a genie ponytail fastened with a red leather ruby encrusted hair clip. They give each other enemas to clean out their assholes and lube each other's asshole, before wiping their gloved hands on towels.

When both women are improperly attired they walk into the bar with their tits, pussies and asses exposed.

Jack Clark - How is my youngest sister and niece doing?

Mistress Labia - We're doing good at least in Dallas, but you are in a better position to tell me how the family business is doing.

Jack Clark - Neither of you ever disappoint in getting my cock to raise. So, business before fucking, or fucking before business?

Mistress Labia - Definitely fucking before business. Until your balls are drained you will be completely distracted and the business portion of this meeting will take much longer than necessary.

Mistress Clitoris - Shall we go to the orgy room. Then when Jack's balls are drained we can move the meeting to our offices where we can get our work done?

Mistress Labia - If you will lead the way hun.

Mistress Clitoris takes Jack's hand in hers and leads him to the orgy room, with Mistress Labia following them. Once in the room, they take turns stripping Jack naked, first Mistress Labia takes his briefcase, Mistress Clitoris then removes his jacket, Mistress Labia removes his tie and shirt, while Mistress Clitoris removes his shoes pants and boxers. Mistress Clitoris then starts sucking his cock, while he kisses and fondles Mistress Labia's exposed body. He cums in Mistress Clitoris' mouth, but keeps his erection. They lead him over to the bed where Mistress Labia lays down, with Mistress Clitoris laying on top of her, lining up their pussies and assholes for easy access. Jack then starts fucking Mistress Labia, before moving his cock into Mistress Clitoris' pussy, then he moves his cock to Mistress Labia's asshole, he pumps her ass a few times, before moving his cock to Mistress Clitoris' asshole. He continues moving his cock up and down pumping about 5 or 6 times in each of the four fuck holes directly in front of him, until he cums in Mistress Labia's pussy. Then mother and daughter eat each other's pussies in the 69 position, then engage in some tribbing to get his cock to rise again. Mistress Labia then sucks his cock until he explodes in his mouth, while Mistress Clitoris masturbates watching her mother suck his cock.

When they are finished, Jack Clark picks up his briefcase and the three of them walk to Mistress Clitoris' office with their privates hanging out.

--

Entering the office, Mistress Labia takes the leather office captain's chair, Mistress Clitoris brings over both of her assistants' leather office chairs. They also sit down and get down to business.

Jack Clark - We are currently in negotiations with the St. Louis Cardinals, New Orleans Saints, Houston Oilers, Houston Astros, Houston Rockets, Dallas Mavericks, Texas Rangers, and Dallas Cowboys regarding exclusive use of our escort services. Their General Managers, Team Owners and/or other team executives and personnel, including veteran players, have visited our brothels using the services of a number of our girls. The next step will be hosting interested players at our nearby brothels for parties. Among the negotiations is travel & living expenses for our whores to travel with the team as "girlfriends". Right now the teams want our whores that work as escorts to refrain from working our brothels, strip clubs, and porno studio, and to make sure they are tested for STDs, so their players are not exposed to anything that could cause them to miss games. We may have to start having our girls use condoms when servicing clients, in order to allow us to use them in our brothels when they are not being paid to be escorts. Any questions or suggestions, before I head back out to continue these negotiations?

Mistress Labia - We cannot afford to have girls just sitting around and not engaged in sexual activities for any long duration. We will definitely need to increase our recruitment of girls to work as whores, strippers, porn stars and/or escorts in anticipation of these deals going thru. Daughter, have your office girls crunch the numbers of how many girls we need to recruit.

Mistress Clitoris - When cheerleaders start to get cut, we may be able to recruit a number of those who don't have what it takes to become Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders this year. I will talk with Jenny G, both she and her momma once worked for us and may help us in recruiting girls. I know how horny Jenny gets and her bisexual nature may help us on two fronts; recruiting failed cheerleaders and getting the deal done with the Cowboys. She was here last night with Junior Blakely as they have become Saturday night regulars. After this meeting, I should give her a call.

Jack Clark - There is also the matter of the Feds poking around up in Harrison, Arkansas. They found the brothel, Mayor Bedford cracked under pressure and ratted us, the Sheriff and the rest of the Harrison City Council out. We have cut him off as he has turned on us in order to protect his hide. He also allowed the feds to subsequently burned down our brothel there, but all of the cameras, monitors, clothing, supplies and files had been moved to the Benton home or moved out of that county. The Sheriff and most of the council have been arrested and are waiting for their bail hearings. Pastor and our first cousin Betty Jean Hardwick were able to escape the dragnet with our help.

Mistress Labia - Fuck that was our oldest brothel.

Jack Clark - We are in the process of moving the files, including the blackmail tapes to Dallas. The supplies are being divided mostly between Little Rock and Fort Smith. Pastor & Betty Jean Hardwick have had to relocate to New Orleans and change their names to John and Bambi Woods. We have set them up in New Orleans at our brothel, with John working as a bartender/bouncer/part-time male whore when needed and Bambi earning money as a full-time whore at our New Orleans brothel. Jimmy "The Creep" and his mother are currently living in the Benton home and are working towards relocating our part time whores from that Godforsaken county. We will probably move them down to New Orleans as recruiters once we're finished with Boone County, Arkansas. Many of the part time whores who were students at the community college are now no longer living in Harrison, but have been dispersed to our brothels in St. Louis, Dallas, Houston, and New Orleans. Other part-time whores who were willing to give up their lives also have been moved out of Harrison. The three remaining part time whores are commuting between Harrison and Little Rock. Jimmy's mother is now working part time in our Little Rock brothel, commuting between Harrison and Little Rock. She usually shows up with girls wanting to leave Harrison City and/or Boone County behind, who she or her son have recruited to be professional whores, though that source of women may soon be drying up thanks to the feds.

Mistress Clitoris - Tell me did the artwork get moved along with the files?

Mistress Labia - Everything except the furniture, wall paper, carpets and building was cleaned out of there with the help of Jimmy "The Creep" and his mother.

Jack Clark - Your other sons and nephews have been helpful in relocating those whores who were willing to give up their lives in Harrison, which was most of them. If the feds catch any of the three commuting whores, we may have a problem with our Little Rock brothel. As of right now, there is no other business to work out or talk about.

Mistress Labia - Do what you can to get those three whores to leave Harrison permanently. Harrison was never a big earning brothel, just our oldest and most established brothel. We need to protect our Little Rock brothel, we lose that brothel we probably will have to also shutdown our Hot Springs, Arkansas brothel given how many Arkansas politicians and business leaders we have as clients at both institutions. We should probably be looking at opening up another major city brothel, look at San Antonio, Austin, Baton Rouge, Kansas City, Memphis and Nashville to see which location would be best for us to look into developing a brothel to replace the money we lost from the destruction of our Harrison brothel.

Jack Clark - OK, sis, er Mistress Labia. Well I need to get back to work. I love you two

Mistress Labia & Mistress Clitoris - We know

With that they kiss each other good bye and then Jack Clark gets dressed and leaves.

Mistress Labia - Well time to service the guards care to join me?

Mistress Clitoris - OK mamma

We see a montage of Mistress Labia, Mistress Clitoris, Lily Rose, Lyla, Susana, Savannah, Barbie, Mary Jane, Daisy Sue, and Betty Lou blowing and fucking guards while the prospective Cheerleaders prepare to go to bed for their tryouts the next morning.

--

Act 3

As she leaves the orgy room after sending away the last off duty deputy working as a security guard for the mansion, Mistress Labia rouses her son, Duke. It's 5 AM on the radio alarm clock.

Mistress Labia - Duke, wake up our six cheerleaders and have them get ready.

Duke - OK mama.

Duke gets dressed in a pair of jeans, a cowboy shirt, and a pair of boots, then trudges up the stairs to the room where the girls were still sleeping. Looking at the naked bodies in three of the beds, Duke's cock begins to grow. He decides to wake up just Debbie and Lisa who are in bed together and let them wake everyone else up.

Duke - (whispering and shaking the shoulders of Debbie and Lisa) Wake-up Debbie and Lisa. It's time to get ready for your tryouts.

Debbie - (sleepily) What time is it?

Duke - 5:15 in the morning. If we don't leave now, you will be waiting in line much longer as more than 300 women will be seeking to join the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders today.

Lisa - Are you going to wake-up everyone?

Duke - No, don't want to wake-up your mamas after they just got into bed. Anyway, I'm gonna finish getting ready and eat myself some breakfast. You girls my want to wear something warm and bring a bag with your workout clothes in it, so you can change into it when you audition.

Debbie - OK, thanks for telling us.

Duke then leaves the room to go back down stairs to eat breakfast and finish getting ready. Meanwhile, Debbie and Lisa, wake up their four friends and all six girls get ready to go, fixing each others hair and makeup. They then walk down the stairs to eat something for breakfast. When everyone is ready to go, they follow Duke who is wearing a jean jacket, in addition to the clothing I previously described, to the van and get in it.

Duke - I have a stop to make before we get to the stadium. We have another girl who has been working at our Gentlemen's Club, who will be joining you.

They drive to a motel complex, where another woman in jeans, tennis shoes and a jacket stands with a small duffel bag. Duke stops by her and she opens the door to the van and climbs in.

Elizabeth - Hi, I'm Elizabeth. I guess we are all going to tryouts.

Duke - (over his shoulder) This is Elizabeth. She used to be a member of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, until she injured her ankle. She returned to us, where she has been rehabbing her ankle and earning a living.

Elizabeth - Yeah, well just follow me. First, we will be going through registration. They measure our bodies which requires us to strip to our underwear. Then we dress and sit in the stadium and wait to get called for our audition. Next we change into our dancing clothes after they call us. Finally we dance for the judges and they interview us. They tell us to come back on Thursday, when cut the new girls down to 125 girls from over 300, sometimes as many as 500 girls. This happens throughout this week. Those who survive to the top 125 will then be coming back this Saturday & Sunday to perform a DCC routine and a kick line routine. The 50 girls who survive that make it to training camp where we will be joined by the returning DCC members. During training camp, girls get cut a few at a time until only 36 girls remain becoming DCC members. So, let's try to relax and just enjoy the ride to Texas Stadium.

The van completes the trip to Texas Stadium, where the now seven girls climb out of the van.

Duke - I will wait here and relax, while you are trying out. Oh, and if possible see if you can recruit girls to become adult entertainers like yourselves. Good luck everyone.

With that, Duke closes the sliding side door to the van and makes up a sleeping bag where he fell asleep.

Montage, the seven girls get in line and wait for Registration to open up. Two hours later, Texas Stadium and registration opens up. The line behind the seven stretches around the stadium and into the parking lot as 457 girls lined up. When they get up to the front they fill out numerous forms and then they are given a packet with a number to put on their outfits. Their next stop is the Dallas Cowboys' locker room, where they strip down to their underwear. All seven of Mistress Labia's girls wear triangle top bras and G-string panties. They are measured for height, weight, bust size, sleeve length, shoe size and numerous other measurements. The seven are allowed to put back on their clothes and then led to seats inside the Stadium and find a seat together. They call 10 girls at a time to dance privately for the judges. Our seven are called with three other girls. They are led to a locker room to change into their dance clothes.

As the ten start to strip naked...

Elizabeth - Why don't we introduce ourselves before we dance. I will go first. My name is Elizabeth McCollister. I am a former Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader who was injured two years ago. I was replaced while I recovered from my knee injury. That first year, I returned to the brothel that I and Jenny G had both worked at before we became DCC members. Once I healed my knee, this past year I also worked as a stripper for the same company. If any of you like sex, get turned on showing off your body and want to earn fairly easy money, I can hook you up.

Debbie - (with her tits exposed) I'm Debbie Benton. I was the Cheerleader Captain for Harrison Community College in Arkansas. I went to work for the local brothel when cash was tight. The owner of the brothel helped my friends, our mothers and I get to Dallas. I am currently working for the same company as Elizabeth as a professional whore, where last Saturday night my friends and I fucked Jenny G and her boyfriend Junior Blakely.

Shaniqua - (wearing just her bikini panties) I'm Shaniqua Banks I'm a senior and cheerleader for SMU. I'm originally from Mobile, Alabama, where my grandparents raised me. My mom left me there and has gone missing, while my dad is in prison somewhere, so I am unsure what I want to do after college. I do enjoy sex and have fucked most of the SMU football team, which has given me a reputation of being easy, so I might just take Elizabeth up on her offer.

Lisa - (wearing just her G-string) I'm Lisa Brown. I'm from Harrison, Arkansas. I'm one of Debbie's friends and work at the same brothel with my momma.

Donna - (wearing just her G-string) I'm Donna Jackson. I'm from Harrison, Arkansas. I'm one of Debbie's friends and work at the same brothel. And Jenny G has a sweet tasting pussy.

Janet - (wearing nothing but her socks) I am Janet Dillon. I am former Kansas City Chiefs Cheerleader, seeking to become a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader. I grew up on a ranch in western Kansas in the middle of nowhere, so I made my way to Kansas City and tried out for the Chiefs. I enjoy sex a little too much and have earned the reputation of a slut in KC, fucking some of the male members of the cheer squad, as well as some of the members of the Kansas City Chiefs. I was trying to see if I could start over here in Dallas, but I guess being a slut goes with being a cheerleader. So getting paid to fuck might be something, if I don't become a DCC member.

Tammy - (wearing nothing but her socks) I am Tammy Davis, this is my younger sister Sherri Davis. We were on the same cheer squad as Debbie, Lisa, Donna and Annie. We are from Harrison, Arkansas. And work at the same brothel and were fucked by Junior Blakely's big fuckin' cock.

Sherri - (pulling up her tights, leaving her topless) I'm Sherri Davis and my older sister told you guys the rest.

Amy - (pulling up a pair of hot pants covering up her bush, leaving her topless) I'm Amy Dominguez. I currently am a Dallas Mavericks Cheerleader. I am originally from El Paso, Texas, a place I do not ever want to return to. I earn extra money as a waitress, where the truckers regularly fondle my ass and flip my squirt up exposing my panties regularly. If I don't become a DCC, I might join you all as a full time sex object, at least I would get paid for it.

Annie - (pulling on her thong over her tights, after having pulled on her bra leaving her fully dressed) I'm Annie Nash. Tammy basically told the rest of our story. I am currently working as a professional whore.

After they finish dressing and fix their hair they are dressed as follows, Elizabeth, Debbie, Lisa, Donna, Tammy, Sherri and Annie are wearing the same exact outfit of white leggings, an electric blue thong swimsuit panty over the leggings, an electric blue sports bra, white socks, and electric blue high top tennis shoes. Amy is wearing light blue hot pants and demi cup bra with white socks and high top tennis shoes. Shaniqua is wearing midnight blue biker shorts, a candy apple red thong bikini over the shorts, a candy apple red triangle top bra, blue socks and red tennis shoes. Janet is wearing an electric purples triangle top bra and biker shorts with white socks and high top tennis shoes.

--

The ten are marched into a room with dance floors and a table at one end with three women sitting behind the table, one of whom is R&B star Jenny G. They line up in front of the table.

Missy - Good Afternoon, ladies. My name is Missy Albright. I am head recruiter of the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders and a former Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader. To my right is Daphne Green. She is my assistant and a former Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader. We will be your main judges throughout this process. We are lucky to have with us this week as our third judge, former Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader and current R&B singing sensation Jenny G. We will be judging girls for the next 3 days, then make cuts on Thursday and Friday. Here is how today will go. You will sit in those folding chairs and wait until I call your name. When we call you name, we want to see you dance to one of 1983's hits, we are looking to see your athleticism, dancing technique, and balance. Once all of you have finished dancing we will ask you to wait outside while we interview each of you. Then you can go home or where ever. I expect all of you here on Thursday in case we need to ask you more questions or see you dance more.

Daphne - Shaniqua Banks, your up first.

On the speakers comes the hit song from the movie Flashdance, "What a Feeling". Montage of Shaniqua, Annie, Tammy, Donna, Amy, Sherri, Lisa, Debbie, Janet and then Elizabeth dancing to the same song. It is clear that among the ten, Elizabeth, Janet, Amy, Debbie and Lisa are the most athletic & creative, with Shaniqua, Donna, and Tammy being in the next tier of athleticism & creativity.