Debbie Does Dallas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna -- Annie we're all packed up and ready to go. You should probably run home and pack. And get back here quick.

Annie looking around at the suitcases realizes Donna was right.

Annie -- OK, you're right.

Annie leaves. Then Donna picks up the phone, pulls out a piece of paper from her pocket and calls Jimmy "The Creep".

Donna -- Hi, Jimmy. Yes, I'm over at Debbie's house. You have me and 7 other women for you to take to your aunt. Otherwise if you don't get your ass over here we may just start leaving for Dallas.

scene 6 -- Jimmy and Duke pull up in a black panel van. And walk up to Debbie's front door. Donna lets them both in.

Duke -- Before we take you girls in I have to inspect the merchandise to make sure you have what it takes to be professional whores. So, ladies strip down to your underwear and I will be fondling each of you.

Barbie & Mary Jane remove their sundresses revealing both in stockings, garter belts, G-strings and stiletto heels. Debbie & Lisa reveal themselves in thong panties, knee high socks and platform heeled shoes. Sherri, Tammy, and Donna are wearing demi cup bras, bikini panties ankle socks and platform wedges. Annie is wearing a white bra, a pair of hi-cut briefs, regular socks and tennis shoes.

Duke fondles their tits, reaches into their panties and fingers both their pussies and assholes, moving their panties to the side to show off their labia as he licks each of their slits one by one, giving Annie an orgasm quickly.

Duke -- OK one last test. I want all 8 of you on your knees and see how well you can give a blow job.

Mary Jane takes his big and long hard cock out of his pants and starts to blow him. He stops her before he can come and then moves on down the line. When he is ready to cum, he has them crowd around his cock as he blows his spunk on each of their faces with some have more spunk than others.

Duke -- OK sluts. Get dressed. And don't clean my spunk off your faces. Wear it with pride. I'm leaving in 10 minutes with or without you skanks.

The 8 women dress back into the clothing they were wearing and each picks up her suitcase. Mary Jane locks her house up. They climb into the back of Duke's van with Jimmy "The Creep". Then the van pulls out.

Donna -- Hey Jimmy. If your aunt runs the brothel, why does Duke boss you around.

Jimmy - Well, because Mistress Labia is not my biological aunt, but grew up with my mom, who works for her occasionally when the money gets tight. I'm more of a recruiter of talent like you women. I basically look for desperate women who are looking for a way to leave town, are attractive and are too poor to buy a car or a bus ticket. The other type of women I try to recruit are pretty women who don't mind using their bodies to get an extra bit of spending money, but aren't ready to leave town, most of those work part time at the brothel.

The women -- Oh, That makes sense, etc...

Jimmy pulling his cock out -- Now sluts give me some head.

Donna and Debbie take pity on him and start sucking his cock and licking his balls with him finishing on their faces and in their mouths.

Act III

scene 1 -- The van has pulled inside a garage

Mistress Labia is waiting for them. She is dressed in a black leather waist coat that emphasizes her cleavage and covers her ass down to the backs of her knees, stockings and garters connected to a black leather open cup merry-widow, black leather opera gloves, and black leather stiletto heeled thigh boots. Her pussy is exposed and devoid of hair. Her hands are resting on her hips as she licks her lips seductively.

Duke gets out of the van and opens the side of the van letting Jimmy and the 8 women inside to get their first glimpses of Mistress Labia

Duke -- Jimmy stay in. Sluts get out.

The 8 women struggle with their luggage as each climb over Jimmy as Jimmy fondles each one of them. Once all 8 are out Duke closes the door with Jimmy inside.

Mistress Labia -- My name is Mistress Labia, because everyone who works for me or is my client must lick my pussy before they can earn a living as one of my girls or enjoy themselves with one or more of my girls. Before I hire you on as Professional whores, I first want to know why you are willing to work for me, as professional whores. What made you willing to do something that in this state could get you thrown in jail, if the Sheriff and Town Council weren't already on the take.

Debbie -- I and my 5 friends want to earn enough money to go to Dallas so we can try out to be Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders and 2 of our moms used to work at the Scurvy Dog, before they shut it down and need to earn money so they can get out of town, escaping those bikers who burned it down.

Mistress Labia -- Mary Jane Benton, I thought I recognized you. Oh, how the mighty have fallen. When you and your girlfriends used to taunt me as Slutty Suzy. And I see one of those friends is also here to be my whore in Barbie Brown. I am guessing you working as whores right next to your daughters for me must be humiliating. Well, I have your two friends already working for me full time in Daisy Sue and Betty Lou. And your daughters and their friends are joining you as whores. This should be fun. OK girls follow me. Duke take Jimmy back to his mother. Then come back here. I have need for your cock tonight.

Duke -- Yes Mistress Labia

scene 2 -- The 8 women are lined up in front of an arm chair in a round room. Behind them lined up on the curved wall are their suitcases.

Mistress Labia -- Let us see the merchandise first. That is strip down until I see your tits, cunts and assholes after you turn around and pull your ass cheeks apart as you bend over.

The 8 women strip down until all they are wearing are their hosiery and shoes.

Mistress Labia -- I see some bush grooming will be necessary, turn around and bend over. And some bleaching of your assholes may also be needed as well as some stretching, lubing and cleaning out your assholes to make them nice and slick. OK, all 8 of you will do. But first I need each of you to crawl over here one at a time and lick me to an orgasm.

Mistress Labia lifts her ankles and hooks shoes in the stir-ups connected to the arm rests of her chair exposing both her pussy and her bleached asshole. One by one Mary Jane, Debbie, Barbie, Lisa, Sherri, Tammy, Donna and finally Annie crawl over to Mistress Labia lick her to an orgasm and then crawl back to their spots where they remain kneeling. As they lick her Mistress Labia goes into the history of the brothel.

Mistress Labia -- (to be punctuated at random spots which moans of OH yes, right there, cumming, etc...) This brothel has been in my family for over a century with my mom and grandmother before her having been mistresses of this brothel. When the damn Republicans and Baptists made brothels illegal, the women in my family were able to cut deals with the elected leadership of the town of Harrison and Boone County to look the other way in exchange for some kickbacks after we moved the brothel to its present location and made changes in how both women and clients get to this brothel, using the van you arrived in for our employees and a nicer van for our clients, some of which you will meet tomorrow evening as some are currently being serviced. My family owns underground brothels here and in Little Rock, Fort Smith, St. Louis, Kansas City, Memphis, Nashville, Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Austin, Houston and Dallas. My female cousins, sisters, nieces and daughters run those other brothels, while I run this first brothel we started back in the 1880's when the women in my family first got into the business.

At that time Daisy Sue wearing an open robe, a garter belt, stockings and stiletto heels walks in. And is shocked a bit to see her daughter Annie licking her mistress' pussy.

Mistress Labia -- Daisy Sue take these sluts to Betty Lou. Then I want you two to place them in rooms and groom, dress and prepare them for our clients tomorrow night.

Daisy Sue -- Yes, Mistress Labia. OK whores follow me.

The 8 naked women collect their clothing and luggage and follow Daisy Sue out the door where she had been standing.

Donna -- OK, Miss Goody to shoes, your momma is as big as a whore as my momma.

Annie -- Yeah, don't remind me, this is one day I never thought I would live thru. At least we both will be disappointing our whorish mommas.

scene 3 -- All 8 women are completely nude having lost their stockings, socks, and shoes. Daisy Sue with her robe off wearing just a garter belt, stockings, and stiletto heels is taking an electric razor to each girl's pubic hair, as an equally nude Betty Lou is wetting cloths with bleach and then wiping those cloths on each woman's assholes. Once Betty Sue and Mary Lou are finished shaving and bleaching the women, they then have the 8 women line up, next to the bathroom and prepare enema bags inserting them in the ladies' assholes, with the scene showing them actually inserting it into Mary Jane's asshole as she bends forward, with the bag emptying its contents into her asshole. Next the camera shows each of the 8 women climbing into the showers as they bath each other. Butt plugs are lubed up and inserted in each women's asshole. Next the camera shows Daisy Sue and Betty Lou handing out a variety of stockings and matching garter belts as the 8 naked women roll the stockings up their legs and affix the garters to the stockings. They are then handed robes and finally are fitted for stiletto heeled shoes. Betty Lou and Daisy Sue then lead the 8 women to a bunk room where they deposit their luggage.

Betty Lou -- When we are staying here, if we are not with clients, we sleep in here, otherwise we stay in the main parlor which is where we will go to in the morning, for tonight we will be sleeping in here the bathroom over there is where you can brush your teeth. Please remove you clothing so you do not develop runs in your stockings. They are for the viewing and feeling pleasure of our clients.

Each woman either gets out her toiletries and uses the bathroom to brush their teeth or strips nude, before doing so. While everyone else is doing this, Annie pulls her mom Daisy Sue aside and speaks -- Mom what are you doing here? I thought you were a missionary.

Daisy Sue -- I have been doing the missionary. I am here because Pastor and Mrs. Hardwick introduced me to Mistress Labia and this lifestyle as a way to pay off our family's debts. I have had sex with them and other clients of Mistress Labia a lot. I have also had to travel to the New Orleans, Houston and Little Rock brothels. My dear Annie, I have become addicted to sex and have lost faith in the church. I am glad to see you, but shocked to see your beautiful naked body. Knowing the Pastor and his wife we will likely be committing incest before long. Why exactly did your friends and their moms agree to come here and be professional whores?

Annie -- Well we need to raise the money to travel to Dallas, so we can tryout to be Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. And this was the only option that could quickly get us there without us having to hitch hike and expose ourselves to those biker ruffians who raped and beat up Debbie's mom Mary Jane, who used to work at the Scurvy Dog.

Daisy Sue -- Well, you will be tasting both cock and pussy here when you are done. Let's finish up and get to bed.

One by one each of the 10 naked women crawl into their respective beds.

scene 4 -- Mistress Labia is in a red leather outfit similar to the black outfit she was wearing the prior evening as she rides a naked Duke. Betty Lou and Mary Sue lead in the other 8 women in their new sex outfits.

Mistress Labia -- I forgot have you met my son Duke? He brought breakfast with him after dropping off our clients and some of our part time girls this morning. It is sitting over there

As she gets up Mistress Labia -- Mary Jane, why don't you and your daughter clean up me and my son, with you mouths, before you get your breakfast.

As Mary Jane licks the cum out of her pussy, Mistress Labia -- tonight we will be entertaining the Town Council and Sheriff. I hear some of you once worked for them. Make sure to prepare your assholes as some of these fuckers love anal sex and want their whore to go from ass to mouth, so make sure to stretch, lube and clean those assholes today so you are ready for tonight.

Scene 5 -- Mistress Labia welcomes out of a brown panel van the city council and Mrs. Hardwick who are each only wearing chaps and vests, leaving their genitals all exposed; Mrs. Hardwick is wearing a white sex outfit similar to Mistress Labia, without the waistcoat, leaving her tits and genitals exposed. She leads them into her greeting chamber where each of them lick her pussy to orgasm one at a time starting with Mayor Bedford, followed by Sheriff Forrest, then Pastor Hardwick, followed by Mrs. Hardwick, then Councilmen Greenfield, Biddle and Bradley. Once this ceremony is done she leads them into the parlor where the other 10 women are posing in their outfits with their robes open and their privates on full display.

Mayor Bedford selects Donna and her mother Betty Lou. Sheriff Forrest selects Lisa and her mother Barbie.

Pastor & Mrs. Hardwick choose Annie and her mother Daisy Sue. Councilman Greenfield selects Debbie and her mother Mary Jane.

Councilman Bradley selects Tammy and Councilman Biddle selects Sherri.

(Montage) They then allow their whores to guide them to empty luxury rooms where the threesomes, foursomes and couples then have sex. Scenes showing Donna & Betty Lou sharing Mayor Bedford's small cock; Annie and Daisy Sue having scissor sex over Pastor Hardwick with his big cock getting rubbed between their labia while they eat our Mrs. Hardwick's pussy and asshole; Debbie eating Mary Jane's pussy while Councilman Greenfield fucks Debbie in doggy position; Sheriff Forrest fucking Lisa while Barbie licks his cock & balls and Lisa's pussy; Councilman Bradley fucking Tammy in her asshole while pulling on her hair and fondling her tits; Councilman Biddle fucking Sherri in sitting cowgirl as he sucks on her tits.. With improvised dialog of dirty talk making for even dirtier sexual imagery. They each finish falling asleep with each other after their sex. Finally we see, Mistress Labia having Duke fucking her in sitting reverse cowgirl position as she cycles through the hidden cameras in each room

Scene 6 -- 2 months later, Mistress Labia is in her throne room this time in a blue leather outfit, the 10 women who worked the prior montage come in.

Mistress Labia -- Sheriff Forrest tells me, the feds are sniffing around trying to find this brothel, so I will be moving you 10 down to our Dallas brothel ran by my eldest daughter Mistress Clitoris. Duke will be driving you down as I pack up here and hide the documents with the help of Jimmy. Pack your bags and get dressed for travel as Duke will be leaving in about an hour. I will come down to Dallas as I will be laying low with my lawyer. Mary Jane let me buy your home. When I get to Dallas, I will pay each of you what you earned here, should you wish to pursue some other avenue of income. Mary Jane if I can have your keys to your home, it would make it easier to hide everything we need to hide while the feds are poking around.

The girls all get dressed in blouses, micro-skirts and/or micro-dresses and thigh boots, with Debbie wearing white boots, a white pleated micro shirt, blue long sleeve blouse and white vest. Then each of them pack their belongings along with their sex toys, lubes, additional stockings, etc... They load up the luxury van as Duke says goodbye to his mom fondling her naked ass cheeks as he French Kisses Mistress Labia. We see their asses and brief glimpse of some of their pussies as they climb into the van. Finally, they pull out of the garage as Mistress Labia (with her tits and pussy still exposed) and Jimmy wave goodbye.

12