Debbie Goes East

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she entered the lift again the mirrors on all three walls revealed her condition. Both the painted aureoles of her nipples and the still swollen lips of her cunt below their spare covering of blond bush were clearly visible beneath the sheer. The taut material wrapped around her uplifted breasts seemed to offer them up for display and admiration emphasizing dark painted nipples still swollen and proud in the cool conditioned air of the palace. She could not hide her arousal and would be presented to the Royal Family in this condition.

As the doors opened, she was met by Uncle Duncan who quickly eyed her from top to bottom:

"My dear you look ravishing and, may I say, you seem to have blossomed!"

Debbie coloured but said nothing.

"Aasha will now bunch up your hair and prepare you for obeisance."

A long white linen scarf was fastened around her forehead and wrapped tight around the top of her head to carefully cover every vestige of her blond hair before being clasped at the nape of her neck to maintain the snug fit. She could feel the long folds of the scarf beyond the clasp falling down across her bare back to her waist. Aasha then moved behind her to tie a delicately jewelled transparent yashmak across the top of her cheekbones just below her eyes which were the only features now visible to the viewer.

Finally, the two women moved behind her and Duncan placed her arm in his and they walked up to a pair of double doors which two security guards opened as they approached.

As they passed into the gorgeously decorated chapel, she saw about thirty personages sitting on the dais ahead of her. There were male and female members of the Royal Household including the Prince's Mother and Father seated in the centre with Rashi in traditional dress sitting next to his Father.

The Sultan addressed Duncan:

"Please present the lady for the ceremony"

Duncan whispered to Debbie to move toward the dais and kneel on the small red velvet cushioned stool directly in front of the Sultan.

As Debbie moved forward with her eyes lowered, she became aware that the Royal party were seated in a half circle with the stool at the centre. By the time she reached it she was level with the family members who were seated either side of her. She knew that the guy on her left could see it all as she knelt down. It was impossible to keep the wrap closed below the waistband. Once down she tried to stay respectable, but Aasha moved forward and gently placed Debbie's hands as if to pray and spread the wrap neatly over the stool with no thought as to Debbie's modesty.

There followed a short ceremony with intonations from a master of ceremonies in a pulpit to one side. At various times the Royal family would lower their heads in prayer and respond as appropriate to the ritual. It was soon over and once the Royal Party had departed, Aasha lifted Debbie from the stool and, with Uncle Duncan, she exited the chapel.

"Well done old girl!" whispered Duncan.

Duncan and the two women now escorted her back to the lift. On stopping at yet another floor, the doors opened to reveal a large dimly lit room with mirrors and reflections everywhere and a black velvet covered couch in the centre. Debbie took a deep breath and her senses began to heighten with both fear and excitement. She knew what was coming.

She was immediately blindfolded; her wrap was removed and she was led to the couch and instructed to kneel on her hands and knees. A female hand gently spread her thighs and all was silent. It was time for the Prince to claim her, in front of his family, as his concubine.

Trembling all over she could hear the low murmur of male and female voices in conversation and she started as a soft warm masculine hand began to gently stroke her hair and whisper in her ear:

"Stay calm my dear Deborah and do not talk."

She recognised the silken upper-class drawl of Uncle Duncan!

"Now relax and let the girls do their work -- their job is to ensure you are ready to receive the Prince -- you understand?"

Debbie nodded and prepared herself for whatever was to follow.

She felt a female hand on her back gently push her down until her breasts touched the silk covering of the couch. Her open bum now faced those who were standing behind her. A shudder shocked through her knowing that her open cunt with the inner lips now so swollen and distended and her anus, already dilating in her passion, were exposed to the Royal Family and her Uncle Duncan.

Hushed female voices and the rustling of silk was followed by warm gel moist hands gently and skilfully lubricating around her cunt and her anus. From her experience in pornography, she could sense that two pairs of hands were at work which deliciously heightened the stimulation. As Uncle Duncan continued to stroke her hair, she could feel herself opening and rising under the skilful manipulation as the fingers penetrated deeper into her and worked together in a sweet tandem. Suddenly it shocked through her like a giant wave -- porn had been nothing like this -- the shear fucking heat of her situation and the technique of the girls, together with the sense of gentle coercion and authority exercised by Duncan, gave her an orgasm of such intensity that she cried out in wild exultation.

He whispered:

"That's my girl -- let it out -- do you want more?"

She nodded desperately -- she couldn't help herself.

The women continued until she came again. She could hear murmurings of approval -- both male and female.

All was quiet as she could hear doors opening and closing. There was no more stroking or talking.

Then Rashi's familiar penis penetrated her cunt from behind very gently but very firmly - and to her absolute delight she could feel a finely ribbed metal ring at its root running backwards and forwards to agitate and stimulate her clit and encourage it to swell and attain an almost unbearable sensitivity. As the pace quickened, she effortlessly rose again and with a sharp smack on her bum they both came in a rush of passion which she found to be surprisingly satisfying after the deep come with the women. He calmed her and used his fingers on her wet open cunt to bring her to a gentler third orgasm which he extended for some time bringing her to a series of acutely delicious spasms before he withdrew.

His ejaculation directly into her vagina and his subsequent massage of her cunt seemed to her to restore the emotional connection with him for which she was grateful after the extraordinary introduction to the Palace. His handling of her indicated that he saw her pleasure as a necessary adjunct and trigger for his own enjoyment and satisfaction during this new consummation. This restored her equilibrium and she felt a little more secure as she imagined what might come later.

She could hear voices of pleasure and congratulation aimed at Rashi and the voices gradually faded away. All was quiet for several minutes before doors opened and closed and after a short pause Duncan whispered in her ear:

"An excellent start my dear -- the Prince is delighted - Mina and Aasha will now take you to your apartment. The Prince will meet you there."

The blindfold was removed and the robe covered Debbie's nakedness. She was taken through the labyrinth to a luxurious suite of rooms and prepared for bed. Her make-up was refreshed -- her body cleansed -- her hair let loose -- her skin perfumed -- her vagina oiled.

She lay on the coverlet nude and ready, bathed in candle light and surrounded by the smell of burning incense.

The Prince entered naked and erect under a gorgeously embroidered yellow robe and the two women were dismissed.

Debbie and the Prince then enjoyed each-other through the long hot night in ways that were anything but vanilla!!!

*********

... to be continued.

If you enjoyed this story and want to read more about Debbie then go to the links on my author's page.

12