All Comments on 'Debbie Likes Men'

by wifelvrman

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Are there really faggotts like you in this world

Why don't you just take too many prescription drugs and die you sad little asswipe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bullsh....!

0*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Written strictly to infuriate and see how low a score he can get.

So I did my part and gave him his 1. He obviously didn't put any thought or work into the story so even if it wasn't solely for the purpose to piss people off, that's all it would be worth anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Drawback to this site...

There is no negative scoring to accurately rate a story.

Not posting a score doesn't affect scoring; wish there was something lower than a 1* to rate this one...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
God this is embarrassing!

What the hell? How could anyone possibly write this badly?

"I have to put your tiny, and I mean tiny, dick, if you can call it that." What the fuck does that even mean? Put it? Put it where? Stop writing this shit. You're an embarrassment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
NEVER SCORE 0

Always score 1 so that shit like this gets a crap score. 0 gives the 5 brigade scorers (and there always be) down nearer where this garbage should be.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 8 years ago
National cuckold-week on Cuckerotica...

I´d ask you to grow some balls, but how large a chance could that be??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

well they now have computers and internet of the mentally damaged people to use

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 8 years ago
blech

I scored it a one, and not because she fucks other guys.

Wasn't well written, bad punctuation.

There was no loving here. She didn't try to ameliorate her comments at all. She didn't try to soften the blow. She didn't try to hide it, she forced it on him. By getting him to eat her creampies, by flirting so strongly in public as to be absurd. By insulting and demeaning him, especially in front of other guys.

By not allowing him to please her in other ways. I realize a big cock is a need for some people but, there are large toys or strap-ons that can replicate the sensations.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
I agree again with @EgoTrixi...

I agree again with @EgoTrixi...This week is beginning badly in LW!!! This story is bad and stupid and ended even more stupid: She said: "I mean tiny dick, if you can call it that. It's hard to even find it."!!!! So being hard to find it why the need for him to use a cock cage? Because that is the right thing to say in a cuck story? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
poorly written

Badly needs editing, and a re-write.

dsthom1954dsthom1954about 8 years ago
Well.....

Well....lousy, short, and dumb. But hey, its your fantasy or reality, not sure which. I know you can do better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Garbage

Have only read one story entirely this past week. The rest I just skipped to the end to give it the 1 it deserves. What happened to the men writing, it seems that the only ones writing lately are just dumb cunts! They need to change the name of this category to C and C Sickos, for Cunts and Cucks!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Even if English is a second language,

this was still bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lousy

Lousy story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Short and to the Point (both his dick and the story)

I have a little dick, and if you were honest, most of you do, too. This is my fantasy, if it isn't yours, that's OK, just critique the story for its Literotic quality, not its content. If you don't like cuck stories, don't read it. Some of us love them. That's our problem. We don't read the stories that detail your fantasy and write bad things about them.

So this story. Short, well written, nice content.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pretty much unreadable

Should proofread before submitting.

deltonaman2mandeltonaman2manabout 8 years ago
I like cuckold stories

but I gave this a 1* because it was so badly written. It seemed like it was written by a 13 year old. There was no build up, The missed words and phrasing could have been fixed with spellcheck as you wrote. It could have been much better.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 8 years ago
PLEASE spare us !

Don't write anymore of this absolute garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WTF

Just skimmed through this badly written tale. Subject matter, like normal, is abhorrent.

What's up with all these humiliating males portrayed as brainless, slobbering idiots?

Haven't read any of this authors stories before, doubtful if I ever will again.

This category has gone beyond what the description portrays. Fetishes, interracial, mind control, non-consent, even incest have become the norm for LW. What a misuse of a category and worse this site doesn't reject poorly written trash anymore. I can remember minor grammar mistakes was enough for a rejection. Are they that hard up that anything goes anymore? Must be.

SlirpuffSlirpuffabout 8 years ago
W.T.F. ???

No story line other than a guy eating cream pies...

That's all this site is good for now it seems...

No wonder the GOOD authors don't post anymore..

Too bad...,.so sad...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

One. Wish zero was possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Seems to be a brand new low limit to what gets presented. I couldn't find a single redeeming quality in anything written here. Advisable: take a hard course in good writing before doing anything like this again. As for your fantasies about men and women and relationships- good luck.....

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 8 years ago
**

I read 'I am a married woman' and left a long comment with some suggestions hoping to be of help. In it I referred to a comment on another of your stories, suggesting you give it careful consideration. I repeat that advice.

I try not to rate on the story line even though I find the actions described disgusting, for what one person hates another will love. Instead I try to judge by several questions: @Is it erotic? @Is it reasonably well written @Can I believe it could happen, even though I know it's fiction?

Sadly this story isn't up to par on the erotic part, nor is it something I can suspend belief with long enough to get into the story. As far as the well written part, it does need better proofreading, but there was nothing bad enough interfere with reading.

I do thank you for the effort expended in writing so many of these stories. You do stick with it! GOOD LUCK ON THE NEXT TRY! I'll check it out when you post.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Agree with Slirpuff

Slirpuff is right, constant creampie eating just isn't turning my crank. Maybe you could have husband fluff the guys or give them his ass. xoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The queers

HAve taken over lw

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingabout 8 years ago
Just awful!

Poorly written & such sad content.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just awful.

Nothing original, clever or entertaining. Poorly written. The delivery was so boring it put me to sleep. And I simply can't imagine a man so lacking in pride and self respect that he would allow his whore of a wife expose him to every nasty disease on the planet. It is so implausible that it's laughable. In fact I think you wrote this garbage just to turn peoples cranks. Not even a moron could write something this bad.

1 star only because negative stars aren't yet available.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very raw and poorly executed......and with that to look forward to, I have no doubt....

.....the poor fool will suicide within three months.

Or grow some some balls and put her out of his misery, along with her studs.

Maybe throw a big house party, and somehow, the place burns down with all the partners passed out inside, while he's on orders from wifey, out buying more booze.

And he finds a cute little Philipina gal that likes his size just fine. And they have several kids and live happily through their aging and eventual departure.

Yeah, I like that ending, way better than yours.

katibkatibabout 8 years ago
There is a need...

There is a need in LW for an opportunity for readers to rate or score a piece based on its "literary" or stylistic quality as well as on its depiction of an erotic situation. Style, technique, spelling, grammar, and presentation are important.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
He's the narrator, but there's no "him" in this mess.

A major point of 1st person is to know what the main character is thinking and feeling. He just reacts with no reason why or even any real emotions from. She tells him to eat her pussy, and he does. That's the level of his reaction.

<P>

If you're going to have the husband be that dispassionate, that removed, writing in third person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
There was no point to this....

simply nothing here.

not a shadow or even a glimpse.

no message, nothing communicated.

just meaningless empty void.

NOTHINGNESS.

carvohicarvohiabout 8 years ago
Uh oh...

Slir Puff is notoriously generous in his comments. If he was unhappy, that's like the kiss of death. I won't bother to read this.

Jedd Clampett

gordo12gordo12about 8 years ago
Utter crap

and that's being generous.

-1,000,000*'s

shaman43shaman43about 8 years ago
WTF

I have not seen a more trivial story lacking in any merit or entertainment value.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nope

I really like cuckold stories, but this one has nothing. No plot, no tension, no characters. Please try harder.

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
I Feel Sorry For You*

I hope it's your brain that in the cage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I love stories about wives who cuckold their husbands, but this one is too extreme for my taste

To each his own.

Different strokes for different folks.

Story tags are out to lunch: ravish - sleep - friends - love - college (?!?) The tags look like computer-generated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You are 1 sick motherfucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bullet time.

I'd put a bullet in each and every one of them. Stupid sick fucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Moron

Her husband isn't a cuckold; he's a wittol. If you had any brains or education, you would know that. Stupid fuck,

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Wow

Even commenters who are usually kind and encouraging panned this story. I had to read it to see why. Big mistake. It's worse than advertized.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This guy is a moron and has a death wish

His bitch wife has every disease known to man by now. Why would a sane man touch her with a ten foot pole? And drop the cock cage bullshit. It's a toy he can remove at any time without the key. He can masturbate and ejaculate while wearing it. He can go to the police, have them remove it and have his cunt wife arrested for assault, battery, sexual assault and spousal abuse. You DO know that it's illegal to lock someone in a cage, right??? This story belongs in fetish. It was written expressly to troll the loving wives readership. Mission failed. It's just badly written garbage.

usaretusaretalmost 3 years ago

wuss, damn idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This guy is mentally deranged. Well before bringing her friends to their house, he should've smacked her silly, changed the financials, & disappeared. The wife is a total bitch that should've been tied to her bed naked & left there. This story is sick

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

My wife likes all men

So does the writer...nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"I had no reason to doubt my wife when she explained that the drops of viscous white fluid on her blouse were the results of a spilt drink, just as I wouldn't doubt someone who tells me that 'The Cheque Is In The Mail' or the man I catch my wife in bed with is actually her long lost brother. Now I come to think about it I do have a lot of trouble walking and talking at the same time and remembering to breathe".

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is the hottest story I've read all day. it made me cum, I've been treated poorly by women who have cheated on me and it was horrible! I was tricked into eating a girl I was dating and I found out later that she had f'd her other man that morning. no shower. while I was doing he called on the phone and left a message. this was in the days of answering machines where you could screen the calls. He said something like: last night and this morning were amazing, I got some beers and am hanging with my friend chad (or something), talk to you tomorrow.

and she started laughing.

and laughing, she eventually told me that they f'd that morning.

I know now what I was tasting and what was so funny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous