Debbie, Meg and Her Friends Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was lovely to get to know you a little better after all these years and, as we were chatting after your departure, it was clear that all my friends were very impressed by your beauty, your intelligence, your daring and your search for joy and fulfilment despite the potential dangers.

I do urge you to be careful if you do decide to continue the search for your grail, but I know you will exercise good judgement and ensure you prioritise your own safety.

As my friends travelled to the Sultanate just for this one opportunity to meet you, they are flying back to the States this afternoon. I will follow them tomorrow and I believe you have a flight booked for next week.

When you next visit London, Paris or Washington then please make contact. We may be able to link up, and, of course, if I ever need a brilliant, internationally respected and very experienced lawyer ...

Bonne-chance and much love,

Meg"

*********

There were many tears from Mina when the driver called to collect Debbie. The emotional bond was very strong and in appreciation of Mina's love, help and guidance Debbie had secretly transferred a significant sum of money to her.

Debbie wore underwear for the first time in many months and dressed for England. She was desperate to see the children and, yes, she wanted badly to see David. Not to share her adventures of course but just to be with him -- to talk, have dinner, do country walks, take days out -- all the usual family stuff -- and much to her surprise after so many thrilling encounters -- she wanted him to make love to her with all the old certainties and cosy familiarity.

... and then there was Norfolk. One day she be would be ready again to text Lyn, make her excuses to David, and take the little sports car on another adventure.

*********

The aircraft was off the stand and waiting for the all clear to taxi out and I now invite you, reader, into one last scene:

Ensconced in first class with your glass of champagne, having completed your assignment in the Sultanate, you would have noticed the very attractive middle-aged blonde sitting across the aisle. You had exchanged a smile and you assumed by her dress and demeanour that she was also a professional in finance or law or in a senior post in one of the large corporates now active in the Sultanate but...

... there was just something about her that didn't quite fit which you couldn't identify. Was it the happiness in her face, the sparkle in her eye, a slight excess of gold bling, the snug fit of her tailored trousers and short waisted jacket over her lovely curves?

You tried not to stare -- she clearly wasn't the chatty type - but your eyes kept wandering to that glimpse of low-cut black lace around soft creamy white breasts in the deep V of her top when she reached for her glass.

Luckily, after dinner, you needed to complete your report and then sleep came easily.

By the time you had collected up all your gear on landing she had gone and despite looking out for her as you passed through the airport you never saw her again.

*********

The End

*********

Postscript from Paul2021:

As this is my last story for now, I would just like to thank the Literotica community who chose to read, comment, follow, favourite and rate my stories. As a novice writer this feed-back gave me great encouragement and motivation.

The "Debbie Goes East" series was written in the darkest days of my wife's illness but I am very happy to say she has made a full recovery and normal life can now resume. I also wish to thank those readers who mailed me regarding her progress -- we are very grateful for your good wishes.

Once again -- thank-you all.

12