Another Neighborhood Book Club

Story Info
Son returns home during his mother's book club meeting.
15.1k words
4.7
22.6k
39
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

They gathered again for their weekly meeting, which they had been doing now for over a year. Three were neighbors, the other two long time friends. It began casually, occasionally suggesting titles to one another, and briefly comparing opinions until the idea of a formal neighborhood book club arose and became a weekly get together.

Lola was hosting today's club meeting. This would be her last for several months as hosting duties rotated on a monthly basis. She was happy about that. While she enjoyed these gatherings, more for the camaraderie than the meeting's actual purpose, having to come up with clever food items to pick on every week was exhausting. Fortunately, the women were not too particular about the Chardonnay Lola served--as long as it was wine.

They always spent several minutes catching up with each other before discussing the book of the week. Often, the catching up portion lasted longer than the book reviews, and it seemed, there were times when no one really cared about the publication.

Since they saw each other every week, the catching up portion didn't always take long. So, the time came to get down to business.

"So, did anybody like this book?" Lola asked to affect the transition.

"It was depressing," Lisa said, speaking up.

"I agree," Jennie said. "It was an effort to get through it."

"Yeah," Anne chimed in. "It was so dark; I don't even want to discuss it."

"The next book we choose needs to be lighter," Nicole said. "Maybe even a comedy."

"Does anyone else not want to discuss it?" Lola asked.

"I don't need to discuss it," Lisa said. "I've said pretty much all I can say about it."

"How about a sexy book next?" Jennie suggested.

The others all chuckled.

"Sexy in what way?" Lola wanted to know. "Like a how-to, or a sexual novel?"

With a smirk, Jennie asked, "Do any of you not know how?"

That elicited laughter.

"So, no how-to," Lola deduced. "Any of you have a title in mind?"

No one did.

At that moment, the front door opened, and a virile young man entered carrying a backpack and suitcase. He obviously did not know there was a gathering going on.

The five women merely stared with mouths agape.

When the man approached the ladies, he stopped to take in the scene. Lola stood excitedly.

"Paul!" Lola stood and ran to him, hugging him tightly. "I didn't know you were coming home today!"

The remaining four women stood and surrounded their friend greeting her son.

"I was able to get an earlier flight," Paul explained. He was returning from naval deployment. "Am I interrupting something?"

"Just another weekly book club meeting," Lola said.

"And no, you're not interrupting," Jennie said. "You're a welcome intrusion."

"Yeah," Lisa agreed. "Book club was getting a little depressing."

"Put your stuff down and join us," Anne suggested, taking him by the arm and leading him to the sofa. "How about some wine?"

Paul went along. "Beer would be better."

Nicole, who was a neighbor, went into the kitchen and returned with the requested brew. When she returned, Paul was sandwiched between Anne and Jennie, with Lisa close to Jennie. Handing the bottle to him, Nicole sat alone on the perpendicular love seat.

Lola was amused to see her friends clamoring around her son as though they had not seen a man in a long time. Jennie's arm was linked in Paul's, and Anne was leaning against him, rubbing her foot against his calf.

Paul was both tickled and also amused by the sudden attention he was receiving from these women he knew fairly well. Of course, Nicole and Lisa were long time neighbors. Paul was even friends with their kids who were roughly his same age. Anne and Jennie had been friends with his mother for as long as he could remember. They were all very attractive women. As a teenager, he'd always had an eye for them. And even now, in their forties, they were still women to be noticed. Although, seeing Nicole sitting alone on the love seat, he noticed that she seemed to have put on a few pounds. She had always been the most beautiful. She still was, though now she was chubby or pleasingly plump, but she was still a looker.

"So, tell us about the Navy," Jennie said. "You've been on a ship?"

"Yes," Paul confirmed. "For several months."

"So, you haven't been with a woman for--"

"Several months," Paul said.

"There are no women on your ship?" Anne asked.

"There are four."

"Not enough for a ship full of men," Anne deduced.

"They're off limits," Paul pointed out. "Not to mention they're not very attractive in working uniforms."

"So, you must be pretty horny," Jennie surmised.

"Jennie!" Lola called out. "Seriously? That's a little personal."

"It's okay, mom. We get asked questions like that all the time. And, yes, I am horny."

"I can tell," Jennie said.

"Jennie!" Lola again called out.

"Well, hell, Lola," Jennie shot back. "Look!" Jennie ran her hand along the obvious bulge in Paul's pants. "Wow! That's massive!"

"Oh, my!" Anne said. She then reached over and felt it for herself.

"Anne! You, too? You have husbands!" Lola reminded.

"Our husbands don't have anything like this!" Jennie retorted. "Yours either, I'll bet."

"And I'll bet Paul is craving this kind of attention," Anne added.

Lola said, "Paul, if this is bothering you--"

"Well, mom, it has been several months."

"These are your friends' mothers," Lola pointed out.

"Doesn't bother me, mom."

That became Jennie's cue to unzip Paul's pants and undo his belt to fish out his huge cock.

Each of the women issued some kind of approving sound. Paul saw Nicole's eyes light up even from the love seat.

Lola growled, but even she was impressed by her son's tool. She'd had no idea he was so well-endowed. And Jennie was correct, Lola's husband didn't even come close. She could only imagine what a cock that size would feel like. It was obvious Jennie and Anne were having the same thoughts. Lisa and Nicole probably were also.

The ladies didn't really discuss their relationships with their husbands. Once in a while, one or another might mention if they'd had a disagreement, and they might occasionally discuss sex, but rarely details of what they did with their husbands. As a result, as with her own marriage, Lola believed that all had pretty good unions. So, this reaction of theirs was completely unexpected, not to mention somewhat amazing.

Paul did not seem to be bothered by it. In fact, he seemed to be enjoying the attention. And he had admitted to a long stretch without a woman. The question was, did she allow her friends to have some fun with her son, or should she put a stop to it? Would stopping it be depriving her son? On the other hand, watching Jennie and Anne play with Paul's huge dick was... stimulating.

Particularly as Jennie was now stroking his cock, which made it look even bigger in her smallish hand. After a minute, she relinquished it to Anne, who continued to jerk it. Anne and Jennie each exchanged a glance as though transmitting an idea, and then, Anne aimed Paul's dick at Jennie. Seemingly without any further thought, Jennie bent over and took the big rod in her mouth.

"Mmmm," Jennie moaned.

"Mmmm," Paul agreed.

Lisa gasped. Nicole licked her lips.

And Lola knew it would do no good to say anything, but she did lift a finger to casually rub her nipple through her blouse.

"My turn," Anne said.

Jennie dutifully complied.

Paul couldn't believe what was happening. Two of the women he had lusted over for years were taking turns sucking him. And they were amazing. He looked down to see his cock disappear into Anne's mouth. He was fearful to glance at his mother, given her previous statements, but he risked it anyway, and was surprised to see her eyes closed and rubbing her nipple through her shirt. He turned his gaze to Lisa, but she was focused on his dick being mouthed by her friend. Next, he looked over at Nicole. Her attention was on the activity, as well, but she was far enough away that she also saw his eyes on her. She smiled and winked, and that made his cock pulse in Anne's mouth.

Saliva running down his shaft brought Paul's attention back to the activity at hand. But a second later, Anne lifted her head, held his cock straight up, turned to Lisa and asked, "Want a taste?"

With raised eyebrows, it only took Lisa a second to say, "Sure. Why not?"

Anne moved aside for Lisa to kneel between Paul's legs. She was a bit tentative in her approach, but gradually got into it. She wasn't really that good, but Paul was not complaining. Any mouth was a treat.

After only a couple of minutes, Lisa said to Nicole, "Your turn."

"He doesn't want me," Nicole said. "I'm too fat."

"No, you're not," Paul disagreed.

"I've obviously put on some pounds."

"You're not fat, just a whole lot of woman," Paul said, meaning it as a compliment. "I think you're very attractive."

"That's kind of you."

"I honestly mean it."

Nicole smiled, then slowly got up and replaced Lisa between Paul's legs. She looked into his eyes. He returned her smile and wink from before, and noticed she wore a low-cut top, revealing nicely rounded breasts. That caused Paul's cock to pulse just as she was about to mouth it.

As Nicole dipped her head, for some reason, Paul was filled with anticipation. There was nothing initially remarkable when the head of his cock passed her lips. Some of the previous ladies' saliva had dried somewhat, so Nicole wet his rod down again, and then slid her mouth all the way down and into her throat.

The other women watching all gasped, particularly as Nicole held it in her throat for several seconds. Paul whimpered, having never been deep throated. Lola merely watched, mouth agape. Nicole resumed bobbing but went deep each time.

"Where did you learn to do that?" Jennie had to ask.

Taking a breath, Nicole merely shrugged. "Luke asked me to one time. He's not this big, so it was easy. Didn't know if I would be able to do this one."

"Doesn't look like you had a problem," Anne noted.

"No. It was easier than I thought."

"It was amazing to watch," Jennie added. "Aroused me even more. I'd love to feel him in me."

"Really, Jennie?" Lola said.

"You know, Lola, we come here every week, and we catch up with each other, and we all make it sound like we have these wonderful lives, but the truth is, we don't. We don't talk much about sex, good or bad, which leads us all to believe that our sex lives are good. But look, while mine is not bad, Charlie is not a love machine. And as Nicole said about Luke, Charlie is not big. So, you only imagine what it would be like to be filled by a monster like this.

"Paul's been away, and is obviously a man in need, and I'll bet his prospects of finding a woman to be with right away are slim. I'm a woman in need, but I'm not going to have an affair. I don't want to leave Charlie, I just want, you know, a little satisfaction. So, what else can I do? It would be safe with Paul because I doubt he wants a lasting relationship with women our age. Not to mention he'll be re-deploying again before long."

Jennie finished her discourse and looked around at her friends only to see stunned expressions on their faces.

Anne held up her wine glass and stared at it. "I don't know what's in this, but what you said makes surprising sense, particularly since I believe my situation to be similar to yours."

Nicole had resumed sucking Paul as the others talked.

Despite her size, Paul was enjoying Nicole's blowjob much more than the others. She was still sexier than her trimmer friends.

"So, you two want to have sex with my son," Lola deduced.

"We support our military," Jennie quipped.

"Not funny," Lola shot back. "He's not a machine. Maybe he doesn't want to."

"Can we at least ask?"

"I'm sitting right here," Paul said as they talked about him. And then, all attention turned to him as though the question had been asked. Even Nicole stopped to hear.

"Mom, you've known these ladies a long time. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't been lusting over them since I was a teenager."

"Don't be coy, Paul," Jennie said. "Tell us what you really want."

"I wouldn't want to be the cause of you ladies having a falling out if I were to--"

"We're all adults here, son. If that's what you want, I'm not going to stop you. And I'm not my friends' consciences."

Jennie took both mother's and son's statements as permission to pursue her desire. As Nicole resumed sucking, Jennie worked around her to remove Paul's shoes, pants, and underwear. Nicole kindly moved away so Jennie could straddle his lap. She wasted no time in reaching for his cock and feeding it into her needy pussy. A heavy sigh escaped her lips.

Similar sounds came from most of the other women as they watched their friend complete her desire. Some wanted to be appalled, but the scene was just too erotic not to be swept in by it. All watched with great interest as Jennie pivoted her hips around on his rod. Even Lola, despite her objections, watched with more than just casual interest.

Jennie moaned as she pumped, but she was so desperate it sounded like whimpering. Her emotion underscored her dire need for what she was doing, which also led her friends to understand her need.

Of course, it was no less urgent for Paul. The feeling of his cock inside this warm, snug pussy was more amazing than he imagined it would be. Just having it there was almost satisfaction enough. And to add to it, he felt a hand caress his balls. Jennie's hands were holding onto his shoulders, so he tilted his head to see Nicole again on the floor between his legs. Once more, she looked up with her dazzling smile and a playful wink. He returned the gesture. Could it get any better than this?

Jennie was really grinding against his dick, so Paul switched his attention to her. Her face was set in deep concentration, and she seemed to be in her own little world. She knew what she wanted out of him, and she was focused on getting it.

As unobtrusively as possible, Paul once again glanced at the other women. Directly beside him, Anne had a bird's eye view of his dick sliding in and out of Jennie's juicy pussy. She could probably also hear the squishy sounds. Her hand was in her lap, and she was casually trying to rub her own pussy through her dress without seeming to do so. On her other side, Lisa's eyes were glued to Paul and Jennie, and she licked her mouth-watering lips, enjoying what she was watching. He couldn't see Nicole on the floor in front of him, but she was still massaging his balls.

Finally, he risked another glimpse of his mother sitting in the easy chair across the room. She was still watching, to be sure. The rise and fall of her chest suggested she was breathing heavily, and that also revealed her nipples were hard and making clear impressions in her blouse. She actually offered a hint of a smile.

Attention returned to Jennie as her moaning grew louder and her pumping more intense signaling her impending orgasm, which followed seconds later. She obviously stifled yells, not wanting to make more of a spectacle of herself than she already had. Then, to assist in that effort, she wrapped her arms around Paul's neck, pressed her lips to his, and kissed him passionately. The deep concentration on her face indicated that she was experiencing a massive climax, particularly as she seemed to tighten her legs as though to squeeze out every last ounce of pleasure.

None of the other women made a sound, but all stared with their mouths hanging open.

"Annie, you've got to let this snake slither around inside you," Jennie said, breathing heavily.

"Don't mind if I do," Anne said with a grin. She mounted Paul as Jennie rolled off. Like her predecessor, Anne instantly reached for his cock, aimed it at her pussy, and let it slide in. "Oh, yeah!" She pumped slowly, wanting to feel his tool moving in and out.

For Paul, going from one pussy to another was unlike anything he could have ever imagined. They were so much the same but also so different. Anne felt tight, her snatch hugged his cock, while Jennie was... loose, but she compensated with passion. One was not any better than the other, just... different. He had been close to coming himself but lost it when Jennie climaxed. However, his dick was completely satisfied. For good measure, he pumped up as best he could, but sitting, he didn't have much thrust room. Anne didn't seem to mind. She was riding high on her own.

She reached down to finger her clit, and that in addition to penile stimulation had her coming quickly. She shivered and trembled as her orgasm took over her body. A big smile on her face accompanied her climax.

Paul felt an orgasm of his own building until Anne rolled off him back to her place next to him on the sofa. She drew her legs up to her chest and wrapped her arms around her lower extremities effectively compacting herself into a ball. "That was incredible! Your turn, Lisa."

Lisa said nothing, merely smiling, standing, lifting her skirt, pushing her panties down and stepping out of them. She then climbed onto Paul's lap, but instead of grabbing his cock to insert it into herself, she scooted closer to him until her pussy was pressed against his dick. She rubbed her labia up and down, mewling. Leaning forward, Lisa whispered in Paul's ear, "Can you slouch down a little?"

Paul easily complied thinking a more supine position would accommodate her actions better. And did it ever. Another new experience; almost as good as having his dick in a pussy. She was masturbating him with her snatch. It was very wet and slid easily up and down.

As with the others, it didn't take long for Lisa to begin rubbing harder, as though she was getting close. This further enhanced Jennie's description of her home life. Decent sex but not overly satisfying. Obviously, it went for the other ladies, as well.

Lisa came quietly, breathing heavier and only allowing muted sounds to vibrate in her throat, but Paul could feel her snatch sliding easier on his cock suggesting her orgasm was causing a heavier flow of pussy juice. It felt so good, Paul's climax built again.

"I'm gonna come," he announced.

"Not in me," Lisa said quickly, hurriedly sliding off Paul's lap.

"I've got you," Nicole said, instantly moving into place. She had his cock down her throat all in one motion, and that was enough to get him off. He unloaded in her mouth and watched her swallow his pent up load.

The other ladies watched in awe and amazement.

When he finished blasting her tonsils, she let him pull his dick out. She was smiling and licking her lips. There was still a drop of cum in the corner of her mouth.

Paul bent over to wipe it off with his finger. "I can still take you for a ride, if you like," he whispered.

"Not in front of my friends," she responded in an equally hushed voice. "But my husband is out of town all week if you'd like to come by."

"Better still."

"I'll look forward to it." Nicole repaired herself as she returned to her seat.

Paul pulled his underwear and pants back up. He then noticed he was the center of attention.

"I'm happy you're home, Paul," his mother said. "We'll catch up later. Now, if you'll excuse us, I think our book club is now going to be a group therapy session."

Paul stood, gathered his suitcase, and headed upstairs to his old bedroom to the watchful eyes of his mother's friends.

None of the other women made a sound, but all stared with their mouths hanging open. The five women then looked at each other, no one really knowing what to say.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers