Debbie - Smoking Swingers Party

Story Info
Debbie finds a swinging website & we get invited to a party.
7.9k words
4.57
10k
8

Part 7 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 07/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roughly 3 months after she moved in with me, Debbie was laying back on the couch, smoking one of the many cigarettes she was going to have that day. She seemed a bit melancholy.

"You okay Babe?" I asked her, a bit concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just... kinda bored." she replied, and took another deep inhale. "I feel like I'm in a rut. I need something different."

"You want me to call Al and see if he wants to come over? He usually makes you feel better." I said as I winked at her. Al was one of my best friends, and he and Deb get along pretty well. He's married, but his wife doesn't put out for him much anymore, whereas Deb does, whenever she has a chance.

She gave me a small smile and said "Nothing personal, but that's part of the rut I feel I'm in. I like Al, but I'm not in the mood for the same old, same old." She sighed, and took another deep drag and exhaled slowly.

I asked in a hopeful voice "You want to go to the bar and pick up someone? It's been a few weeks since you've had some new dick."

****

I should probably give you all a little background on how we got to this point, if you're not familiar with Debbie's story. A few months ago, Debbie was a non-smoker and 100% faithful to me. I spent an entire weekend forcing her to smoke one Marlboro Red 100 after another. A whole carton in 2 days. Not sure exactly when it happened, but sometime during that weekend, something snapped in her. Not only does she smoke 3 to 4 packs a day now, but she lost a lot of her inhibitions and became a huge slut. She has probably fucked about 30 to 40 men, and a few women as well, in the last 3 months. I couldn't be happier.

****

"That's pretty much old hat as well." she replied. "I feel like it's the same thing, over and over. Granted, I love fucking a new cock or 2, but it's becoming routine." She sighed. "Besides that, you haven't had any fun with anyone but me. Don't you want some new pussy?"

I smiled and replied "I'm happy with yours. Especially when you come home dripping with cum. I love to reclaim you! You know that! I mean, I do think about it now and then, but it's not a priority. Plus, it's a lot easier for you to get new cock, than it is for me to get new pussy!" and laughed a little.

She sat up and said "Well, we'll have to fix that!" and took a double pump drag, before getting up from the couch.

"Ok, not sure how you're going to do that!" was my reply, as I watched her walk out of the room.

"I'll figure it out." she called back, exhaling a huge plume of smoke that wrapped around the back of her head as she headed briskly down the hallway.

I walked into our bedroom a few minutes later to tell her I had a few errands to run. She was leaned over the laptop, with her glasses on, hair pulled back, and a freshly lit Marlboro 100 hanging out of her mouth. She was staring at the screen typing, and wasn't really aware of her surroundings. She looked up at me, pulled her cigarette out, after taking a huge drag, and kissed me quickly as she turned back to the screen, exhaling all over it. The smoke blocked her view for a moment, and she waved it away. I chuckled a little, and kissed the back of her head, and told her I would be back shortly. She grunted her acknowledgment.

When I returned a few hours later, she was in a much better mood. She was sitting on the couch smoking, and seemed to have a different air about her. "Feeling better I see!" I exclaimed. "Out of your rut?"

She smiled and exhaled a thick cloud of smoke in my direction. "Much better, and yes, I'm getting there." She stood up and asked me to follow her to the bedroom. I smiled, but she shot me down. "Save it. You're gonna need it for later. I want to show you something!"

Curious, I followed her into the bedroom. She put her glasses back on, hung the cigarette out of her mouth, and her hands started flying over the keyboard. She started talking as she was looking for the site she was on before. "Where the hell is it?! I should've bookmarked.... Ah, there it is!" she exclaimed and clicked on the site.

It popped up, and she turned and smiled at me with the cigarette still dangling out of her mouth. She sucked it hard, inhaled deeply and pulled it out of her mouth. "Look what I found!" she said, and accidentally exhaled in my face. It didn't bother me. It never does.

I looked at the screen and back at her with a questioning look. "Sexy Smoking Swingers." I said. "Is this a swinger site? I never heard of it." I said.

"Yes! It's relatively new." she said. "They call it SSS for short. You have to be a smoker to sign up. For couples, only one has to be smoker, but the spouse has to be on board with it, and sign a waiver. I signed up and filled out a profile for both us! I didn't think you'd mind."

"I guess not." I said hesitantly. "Can I see what you put on?" She stood up and offered me the chair as she took another huge drag. She had the page up on our profile, and had already put pictures of both of us on there. Quite a few sexy ones of her smoking and a few of me as well. There were a few G rated ones of both of us. I scrolled down and there were some X rated pics as well. A few of us, but a lot more of her with other guys. One of my requests when she fucked other guys, if I wasn't around, was to get plenty of pictures and video. She didn't disappoint.

"What do you think?" she asked excitedly, as she took another drag, looked up towards the ceiling, and exhaled quickly. She was careful not to blow it at me this time.

I read the short description she put on there of what we were looking for. Also our preferences. Women, Couples and Groups. I smiled at her and said it looked great, but to not get her hopes up. "There are a lot of flakes on these sites I hear, so you may be disappointed."

She replied "Well then, you'll be surprised to know that I've already been corresponding with a nice couple that live in town only a few miles from here!"

I glanced up at her, and the look of shock on my face must've been showing, because she started laughing. "Really?" I asked.

"Yes, let me show you." She put the cigarette back in her mouth, leaned over and clicked a few buttons and brought up the email page. I was surprised that there was only a few emails from this couple and no one else. I asked her where the hundreds of emails from single guys were. She laughed and said apparently I wasn't paying too much attention, as she said she only set the parameters for couples, single females and groups.

"Oh yeah, I did see that. Like I said though, a lot harder for guys to get girls. Hence, the no emails from single women." I said.

She brushed it off. "It'll happen soon enough." she said. "Right now, I'm more interested in this couple! Read what they said!"

I glanced quickly over the few emails that this couple and Deb sent back and forth over the last hour or so. I just got the gist of them. I didn't read them thoroughly.

"So Patty and Jerry huh?" I clicked on their profile page, and they both looked to be about my age. In their early to mid 30s. Their profile pics were similar to ours. A few single shots, a few together and a few group shots. Surprisingly to me, there were just as many group shots of Jerry as the center of attention, as there were of Patty. In every one of the group shots, everyone was fucking and more importantly, they were all smoking! I looked up at Debbie and said "I think you hit the jackpot!"

She had a big smile and said "I think you're right! And the best part is, if you didn't notice, is that they're having a party at 8pm tonight, and invited us! They have a themed party the last weekend of every month. Tonight is a masquerade party. Patty said no one is allowed in unless they're wearing a mask. And the mask has to stay on, even if you fuck someone. At midnight, the masks come off, and then there is an orgy for anyone who is up for it!"

I looked at my watch. "It's already 6:00! We need to start getting ready!"

She laughed and said "I already am. While you were out, I showered and shaved... Everywhere..." She smiled coyly at me and added "I'm smooth as a baby's bottom down there." I smiled back and went to reach for her pussy. She backed up a bit. "Not now! Maybe at the orgy after I've fucked a few guys!"

I laughed a little and said "Well you know I love a good used pussy. I can wait."

She said, "Well, I'm going to be quite upset if you don't use someone else's pussy first! I want you to have as much fun as me!"

I laughed and said "We'll see. In the meantime, see if you can find those masks I have in the closet from last Halloween, while I grab a shower and shave myself."

"Smooth as a baby's bottom?" she asked me as she took another drag, and then put out her cigarette in one of the many overflowing ashtrays we had.

I laughed and said "Of course! I'll be ready in just a bit. I assume you're going to put makeup on after you find the masks?"

She rolled her eyes. "I won't need too much since most of my face will be covered, but yeah, I'll put on some thick eyeliner, and that whore red lipstick you like!"

"Oh nice!" I said. "Great color, and it doesn't come off, no matter what you put your lips on!" I said with a chuckle.

She had one of her evil smiles on, and said "Well, besides plenty of cigarettes, I hope to wrap my lips around a few different things tonight!" My cock jumped a bit at those words, and I smiled.

"I hope so!" I replied. "Go on slut, and find those masks!" She laughed, turned to head out of the bedroom, and I lightly smacked her ass. She turned back and smiled coyly at me. I watched her walk out for a few seconds, then headed for the bathroom to shower.

"Come on!" she yelled sometime later. "The party starts in a half hour!" She was standing by the front door smoking. She was pretty excited about getting there. Obviously. She's fucked plenty of guys lately, but this was our first swinger's party. I think she was more excited to get me laid, than she was for herself.

"According to the directions Patty sent you, they're only 10 minutes away!" I said in exasperation. "Calm down!" and I laughed. "Do you have everything? Purse? Wallet? Cigarettes?" I winked.

Deb rolled her eyes yet again. "When do I ever forget my cigarettes?!" she said, and laughed.

"I know, I know" I said and laughed with her. "Just trying to get you to relax a bit. Let me grab my keys, and we'll go".

We hit a bit of traffic on our way to the party, but we still arrived about 10 minutes early.

"Now remember," she said and took a huge drag, "I want you to have as much fun as me! If not more! Got it?!" and she exhaled.

Aye Captain!" I said with a grin. For being early, there were a lot of cars on the street. Apparently, there were quite a few people who were excited about the party, and showed up earlier than expected.

When we got out of the car, she dropped her cigarette, and stamped it out. We heard loud music coming from the house, went up to the door and knocked. A few seconds later, I knocked again a little louder. After about 10 seconds, a good-looking man with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth, that I assumed was Jerry, answered the door. The music was much louder inside.

"Hey!" he said loudly, trying to compete with the music. He looked Debbie up and down. "I don't recognize you. I'm Jerry. You must be Debbie." and she smiled.

She replied a little loudly herself "Yes, and this is Bob. It's nice to meet you! Thank you for inviting us!"

"Our pleasure! Nice to meet you both!" he practically shouted as he hugged Debbie, and then shook my hand. "Come on in! Wait a moment though. You do have your cigarettes I hope? Can't get in without them."

Deb opened her purse to show 1 opened and 3 unopened packs of Marlboro Red 100's. "I never leave home without them!" she said with a smile.

"Excellent!" Jerry said, and stood back to let us in. "Kitchen is in the back if you want something to drink or a bite to eat. We have plenty of alcohol and food. But don't forget, the masks have to stay on! Patty is pretty adamant about that. She's already a bit... occupied. Hopefully, you'll meet her later. Anyways, you can take your masks off at midnight for the orgy, if you're up for it. Don't be shy! Introduce yourselves to our other guests! I hope you hit it off with at least one or two of them." He paused as he took a long drag and then exhaled. "Bedrooms that are available to use upstairs are marked with a big gold star on the door. The ones that aren't marked are our kids rooms. They're staying closed and locked. They're at Grandma's for the weekend. If the doors are closed, that means it occupied. If it's open, well... knock yourself out!" and we all laughed. We thanked him and headed in.

The house was filling up pretty quickly. Every room we walked through, there was a haze of smoke, and it seemed there were stereo speakers in every room. We headed toward the kitchen, and both of us grabbed a drink. We both lit up, met a few people and moved around a bit. By 8:20, there must have been 50 or 60 people there! People inside and people out in the back yard. Some were dancing. Almost all of them were smoking.

We kind of split apart about 20 minutes after that, and we started mingling with different people. A bit later, I saw Debbie smoking and talking to 2 good-looking guys in the corner. She seemed happy. Me, being a bit shyer, ended up on the outside patio. It was fairly dark out there, but no less quiet. I assume there were speakers on the patio as well. There was only one light and it was pretty low wattage. I sat and smoked by myself for a while. A few people nodded as they walked by, but no conversations were struck up. Around 9:45, I was starting to think that maybe this wasn't such a great idea, when from behind me, someone tapped on my shoulder. I looked around, and saw a gorgeous redhead with an unlit cigarette in her mouth. She was about 5'5" and built well. She seemed a bit older, but it didn't bother me one bit.

"Sorry to bother you," she almost shouted, "but my lighter stopped working. Could I get a light?" I smiled as I flicked it to life for her. She took a deep drag. She looked at me and exhaled. "Thanks! This is my first party, and I kind of feel out of place." and looked around. "I don't know what happened to my husband."

I'll keep you company if you'd like." I said, and she smiled at me as she cupped her ear with the hand holding the cigarette, and shrugged her shoulder. A bit louder I repeated myself "I said, I'll keep you company if you want!" She smiled again and nodded. I lit up my own cigarette and told her "It's my first party as well. My girlfriend is inside. She seems to be fitting right in. Last I saw of her, she was in the corner with a few guys. That was a while ago though. She's probably already getting lucky!" I said with a laugh. "What's your name?" I asked her. She seemed to think for a minute before saying she wasn't sure if she wanted to tell me. "Anonymity is fine." I said. "But I have to call you something!" and she and I both laughed.

"Call me... Lynne." she finally said and took a huge drag and smiled at me, as she exhaled.

"Hi Lynne. I'm... James." I said with a chuckle, as I offered her my middle name. "Nice to meet you."

We talked for a bit, but she didn't want to reveal too much about her personal life, which I could understand. I played along and did the same. After 20 minutes, and 3 more cigarettes each, I asked her if she wanted to go to one of the spare rooms upstairs. She smiled and said she'd love too.

I took her hand and we went in. We smiled at a few people as we worked our way through the crowd. I didn't see Debbie at all. Or the 2 guys she was talking to. We finally got to the stairs, and went up. We found one room that was open and stepped in. I closed it and locked it. We could still hear the music coming from downstairs, but it wasn't assaulting our ears. My ears were ringing though, and I'm sure Lynne's were as well. The lights were out. Only the light from the streetlamp outside lit up the room. Barely. Lynne said she was fine with that, and asked me to not turn on the lights.

She borrowed my lighter and lit up. She put the lighter and her cigarettes on the nightstand. The same brand as Debbie I noticed. "I'm sure I'll need that lighter again soon." she laughed.

The walls were pretty thin, and I could hear the bed in the next room banging pretty hard against the wall. Then I heard a familiar moan and scream from in there as well. I chuckled. Lynne asked me what was funny.

I thumbed over my shoulder to the wall. "I think I found my girlfriend." and we both started laughing. I paused for a moment before moving in on her. She was hesitant at first.

"This is the first time in a while I've done this." she said and took a deep drag, and then exhaled. "A friend of my husband, who happens to be here tonight as well, told us about that new website SSS. We just joined a few days ago. We used to swing years ago, until I got pregnant. It's probably been close to 25 years. I'm a bit nervous."

I told her we just joined today and laughed. I then said that we could move as fast or as slow as she'd like. She relaxed a little and leaned in to kiss me. I kissed back. Slowly. After a few minutes, she inhaled her cigarette and then exhaled deeply into me as she started kissing me passionately. Wow! I thought. She does that as well as Debbie. I took it in and she really started loosening up. The next thing I knew, she had my pants down and was giving me a great smoky blowjob.

After a few minutes, I pulled away. "Sorry, but if you want to fuck, I need a breather! I'm about a minute from cumming and I don't want too yet! I need to make you feel as good as I feel right now!"

She smiled, and took a step back while I slowly undressed her. Her breasts were firm and she had a nice body. I asked if she wanted to take these silly masks off. She said no. If we get caught, we'll get kicked out, and she didn't want that. Neither did I. I sighed and agreed.

I laid her down, and she lit up another cigarette. I lit one as well and started licking her wet, juicy pussy. I took a drag and exhaled on it before I dove back in. She liked that a lot. I did it a few more times. After a few minutes, her hips started going up and down, and she came all over my tongue. She sat upright, inhaled the last drag of her cigarette and pulled me toward her waiting mouth. She kissed me hard and exhaled into my lungs again, and said she needed my cock in her now.

I let her back down, and readjusted myself. I slowly inserted my cock in her waiting pussy. She closed her eyes and took me in all the way. She started thrusting slowly and evenly. It was driving me crazy. I tried to speed up, but she grabbed my sides and slowed me back down to her speed and rhythm. This went on for about 15 minutes. Finally, she said she wanted me to take her from behind. I pulled out and she turned over on all fours. I waited until she lit up another cigarette, and slid back in. I kept a slow pace like before. After a few minutes, she bucked and squirmed and started driving her pussy onto me hard. She threw back her head as she started cumming. Her mask flew off her head, but at this point, neither of us cared. I couldn't see her face, but her moans were loud and clear. I shot my load deep inside of her drenched pussy. She kept going for a few more minutes, until I started going a bit limp. She inhaled her cigarette deeply, and I slowly withdrew from her as she exhaled.

She started to roll back over towards me, and said "That was incredible! I haven't been fucked that good in quite..." she stopped talking when she saw me freeze up. Her face was lit by the outside lights, and there was no doubt. I never got a good look at her outside, or when we were walking through the house. I couldn't hear her voice that well over the music either. I opened my mouth, but no words were coming out. I was looking directly into the eyes of Betty. Debbie's mother...