Debbie - Smoking Swingers Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Earlier:

After we split apart, Deb walked around and met a man who was about 35. A tall man that stood about 6'2", with medium brown hair. He was tanned and somewhat muscular. He was one of the few single men that was invited to the party. He talked to Deb for a bit, and there was an instant connection.

His sponsor came up a few minutes later. He was about 45, around 5'10" with a small gut. Still very attractive though, Debbie thought. He said he had no idea where his wife was. Everyone chuckled. Deb pulled out a cigarette, and both men tried to light it for her. She took the light from the taller man. Steve was his name, she remembered a moment later. She smiled and thanked him. She looked at the other man, Chris, and said he could light her next one in about 5 to 10 minutes, and he chuckled.

They stood there for about an hour or so, talking, smoking and flirting before Steve finally suggested that the 3 of them head upstairs. Deb looked around for me, but didn't see me.

"I hope my boyfriend is ok." she said to no one in particular. "He can be a bit shy at times."

Chris said "He'll be fine. Everyone here is pretty cool and laid back. If you want to go find him though, we can wait. No rush."

Deb had a grateful smile for him and said "Thanks. I will if you don't mind. I just want to make sure he's ok. I'll only be a few minutes!" She went from room to room, and finally ended up at the back door. She looked out and saw me talking to a redhead, and she smiled. She couldn't see her face, because her back was facing her, and it was a bit dark on the patio, but she could tell this woman had a great figure. "He loves those redheads." she said to herself. Better to not interrupt she thought, as it seemed to be I was enjoying myself. "Besides, I have a few new cocks I wanna play with!" she said out loud. She smiled, and headed back to the living room.

"Everything ok?" Steve asked when she got back. "Find your man ok?"

"Yes. He's talking to some woman on the patio." she said and pulled out a cigarette. Chris was first to hold up the lighter to her cigarette. She dragged deeply and inhaled sharply. She looked at Chris and thanked him, before exhaling into his face. She leaned in and kissed him. Then she pulled away and turned to kiss Steve. They both looked at each other, and then at Debbie, and smiled.

Steve lit up and said "I just saw a couple come down, and no one has gone up in their place. Hopefully one of the rooms is available! You guys wanna head up?" he asked.

"Let's go." is all Debbie said, and she walked with purpose to the stairs, taking a few long drags along the way.

Chris and Steve watched her for a few seconds, forgetting they were supposed to be following her. They double timed it, and caught up to her quickly.

Of the 3 rooms designated for play time, only one was unoccupied. Debbie led them in. Chris was the last one in, and locked the door behind him. They all met at the foot of the bed. Debbie in the middle quickly became the center of attention. She closed her eyes as one of them unbuttoned her shirt, while the other one undid her pants. She didn't know which one was doing what. She didn't care. She just knew she was enjoying it.

She started rubbing their crotches slowly and took turns kissing them. They both were running their hands down her legs, and every so often, would brush against her wet pussy. She shivered at their touch. She looked back and forth at them, and couldn't decide who she wanted to suck off first. The choice was made for her. Steve pulled her toward him, and grabbed her ass. He rubbed up against her pussy. She quickly had his pants down, and leaned over to suck his hard dick. Chris leaned down behind her and started licking her ass and pussy. She started cumming a minute later. She turned around and pulled Chris's pants down, and started sucking him. Then she went back and forth between them. After a few minutes, she said she was desperate for a cigarette.

She laid on the king-sized bed and lit up. She patted the bed looking at Steve. He laid down with his legs up by her head. She thought they were getting ready to do 69. But Chris laid down also, and pushed Deb's pussy away from Steve, so he could lick it instead. She closed her eyes, inhaled, and started sucking Steve's hard cock, while exhaling all over it. Meanwhile, Chris was going to town on her. Then, a few moments later, she heard Chris start to moan. She though it was odd, since she wasn't doing anything to him. She opened her eyes and saw Steve sucking Chris's hard cock. She wasn't expecting that at all, but she definitely enjoyed watching it. They were in a triangle shape on the bed. Each one sucking the next one. She had never done anything like this before, and she was absolutely loving it.

"I didn't know you were bi!" she exclaimed with a smile, as she put out her cigarette. "This is fucking hot!"

They looked up at her and laughed. Steve said "Surprise!" and went back down on Chris, licking the sides of his shaft, and then sucking his balls. Chris starting sucking on Deb's clit, and licking her pussy. She was enjoying it, but wasn't really into it much. Her eyes were locked on Steve going up and down on Chris.

After a few minutes, she said "I want to watch you for a while." They were happy to oblige. She sat on the edge the bed, and lit up another cigarette as they got into the 69 position. Steve on the bottom and Chris on top. She had a good view of each of them. They were going at it with each other, alternating between sucking and licking. She was transfixed.

When Debbie finished her cigarette, she told Chris to get up on his knees. Steve slid forward a bit and turned over onto his stomach, so that he was only an inch away from Chris's cock. She got down on her stomach as well and kissed Steve. Then she smiled and started licking up and down one side of Chris's shaft. A few seconds later, she looked at Steve and raised her eyebrows at him. He got the hint, and started to do the same thing on the other side. This went on for a few minutes, until she asked them to switch places.

Steve stood on the bed and Deb and Chris got on their knees. All 3 of them took a moment to light up first, before Chris and Deb started alternating going up and down Steve's cock. Deb started concentrating on Steve's balls, taking a few drags and exhaling on them, while Chris just kept going up and down his cock.

After they were done their cigarettes, she had Steve lay back down on his back. She got into the reverse cowgirl position and slowly slid down his shaft. Chris got on his knees, and she started kissing him as she started riding Steve slowly. A minute later, Deb leaned back, and Chris got on his stomach and started licking and sucking Steve's balls. He then slid his tongue up to Deb's sopping wet pussy, and licked her clit while Steve was still going in and out slowly. She started shivering. It felt incredible! Chris would lick the underside of Steve's shaft when it wasn't buried deep inside of Debbie.

Chris said "Steve, slide to the edge of the bed. I've got something for you!" and he and Steve both laughed. Deb had a good idea what that something was and smiled a bit. He and Deb slid down, and he lifted his legs into the air, so Chris would have easy access.

Her juices were running down into Steve's ass crack, so Chris didn't need any lube as he slowly slid into Steve's ass. Deb felt Steve's cock jump a bit inside of her. She thought this was one of the hottest things she had ever been involved with. She grabbed for her cigarettes and lit up. She took a double pump drag, and held it for a moment before releasing it. After Chris started getting into a rhythm going in and out of Steve's ass, she matched it going up and down on his cock. She took a deep drag, leaned forward, and kissed Chris passionately.

After her cigarette was finished a few minutes later, Chris pulled out of Steve's ass, and told Debbie he really wanted to fuck her. She smiled and pulled herself off of Steve, who was still hard as a rock. She got on all fours, and Chris got behind her and drove it in hard and deep. She gasped.

Steve got behind Chris and started giving him a rim job, circling and licking his asshole. He spit on it, and rubbed his cock in it, lubing it up before inserting it slowly. They had a nice train going. Chris was in Heaven fucking Debbie and getting fucked by Steve.

After a few minutes, Deb said she wanted both of them in her. She lit up another cigarette while they got into position. She stayed on all fours, and Chris laid down under her and quickly slid his cock back in to her pussy. Steve got behind her, and did the same with her ass. She dangled the cigarette out of the side of her mouth, and took a deep drag. She held it while they started getting into a rhythm. She continued smoking this way, as they increased their speed.

Debbie finished her cigarette and put it out. She started concentrating on fucking them both hard. The bed started banging against the wall, and she started moaning loudly. A few seconds later, she started cumming uncontrolably, and she screamed out. Steve pulled out, stood up and moved toward the head of the bed and jerked himself off. A few seconds later he shot his load all over Debbie's and Chris's faces. They both licked the cum off of each other. Chris increased his speed after this. A minute later, he told Debbie he was going to cum.

"Cum in me!" she said breathlessly. "It'll be a nice treat for my boyfriend." She closed her eyes and she smiled. A few seconds later, he filled her up.

She pulled off of him, rolled over and collapsed on the bed. "Wow! That was fucking hot!" she said as the cum started oozing out of her. She rubbed her clit a bit, and then they all lit up another cigarette.

Chris said "A nice treat for your boyfriend huh?" and laughed a little. "Is he bi?" he asked.

Debbie thought for a moment before replying "He likes eating me out after someone cums in me. I don't know if he's bi or not, but I may make him try to be!" she said with a little laugh.

A moment later there was a knock on the door. They had been in there for almost an hour, and there lots of other people who wanted to have their turn.

"Be out in a minute!" Steve said. They finished their cigarettes, got dressed, and headed back downstairs.

20 minutes later:

"What's the matter?! Did I do something wrong?!" Betty asked me frantically, as she sat bolt upright. I got up and turned on the light, waited a moment, turned around and took off my mask. "Oh fuck!" she cried out. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"Shh, don't be so loud!" I said as I leaned over and grabbed her shoulders. Not that anyone could hear her from the loud music still emanating from downstairs. I wasn't thinking straight.

"Of all the people, it had to be you!" she said accusingly. "I can't believe Debbie puts up with you! How did you even get into this party?! You have to be sponsored or have a girlfriend or wife!" She obviously wasn't thinking too straight herself. I just stared at her for a moment, hoping she would come to the realization on her own. About 10 seconds later, she did. "Oh my God. You said your girlfriend was in the next room. You mean Debbie is here?! You guys are swingers too?!"

I chuckled a little and said "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree." She grimaced a little at that. She grabbed a cigarette, and lit it up, taking a huge drag and holding it for a moment before releasing it. "Ok, so how do we handle this?" I asked her. "I don't like hiding anything from Debbie, but this is a little different."

Betty looked at me at gave a resigned smile. "I honestly don't know." she said, and then took another deep drag.

I paused for a moment and said "Lately, Deb has been a lot more open-minded about a lot of things." I didn't see the need to tell her that Debbie was a total slut. "This might be one of those things she may be ok about." I said, trying to calm her, and myself down. It wasn't working too well.

Betty said "Well the first thing we need to do is get dressed and get out of this room! We can go back to the patio and discuss it a little more. I'm more worried what Tom (Debbie's father) might think!"

I didn't realize until she said his name, that he was here somewhere as well. We started getting dressed and I continued talking. "Look, it was obviously a mistake. Although, I hate to say it, you were incredible!" She paused and looked up at me and smiled.

"You were too." She looked at me another second, before continuing to get dressed. "We need to come clean with them. It was dark, and loud. Not to mention these stupid masks!" she said and I laughed.

After we were dressed, I opened the door just enough to peer out into the hall. "Coast is clear. For God's sake don't forget your mask!" I said as Betty was getting ready to walk out without it.

"Shit!" was all she said as she went back in and grabbed it off the floor. "Ok, me first. You wait about 20 seconds, and then come meet me on the patio." I nodded and let her out.

30 seconds later, I went down. I rounded the corner and walked right into Debbie smoking in the hallway. I stopped cold. "Hey Babe!" she said with a huge smile. "Man, do I have a story for you!" she said as she took a huge drag and exhaled.

I thought quickly. "Just let me run out to the car for a few minutes. Forgot my other pack of smokes!" We don't smoke the same brand, so it seemed plausible enough. "I'll meet you back here in just a few." I kissed her forehead, and walked out the front door. I then ran around the house to the back patio. Betty was there smoking, but she was talking to some guy. I walked up and excused myself.

"Oh James..." she said, keeping up the facade. "This is my friend I was telling you about. Chris, this is James." I shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you." I said, trying to think of a way to get her alone. "Any luck tonight?" I asked and he laughed a little.

"Yeah, as a matter of fact! My friend Steve and I just had some fun with a fiery little redhead upstairs." he said with a small chuckle. Betty's eyes went as wide as mine. "What? asked Chris, looking perplexed.

Betty shook her head. "Nothing. Nothing at all. Glad you had a good time. Please excuse us. I need to talk to Bo... uh, James about something." Chris looked a bit confused but shrugged his shoulders.

"Sure! No problem!" he said, and then excused himself.

"Holy shit!" Betty exclaimed. "That's one of Tom's best friends, and he fucked Debbie!" she took a double pump drag, and held it for a moment with her eyes closed. "Fuck." was all she said as she exhaled.

"I think we need to just talk to them, before this gets out of hand." I said. "I just ran into Deb a few minutes ago, and I told her I'd be right back. She's gonna be suspicious if I don't get back in there."

She thought about it for a moment before agreeing. "In the future though, if this doesn't all go to shit, we need to make sure we're not going to be at the same place at the same time when it comes to swinging." I smiled and agreed. "So, I'll go find Tom, and you go find Debbie. We'll meet back here in about 10 minutes?" She took another huge drag, and held it. She looked so much Debbie. I must have been blind to not notice it before.

I agreed. I excused myself and started for the door. Debbie was standing there staring at me. Betty still had her back to her. Again, I stopped cold.

"What the hell?" Debbie asked, and took a quick drag from her cigarette. She was a bit pissed. "You blowing me off so you can have another round with her?" I must have looked a bit confused. She went on "I saw you talking to her earlier, and then an hour later, you came downstairs, and now you're back out here with her. You said you'd be back to me in a moment. So, what's up?"

I froze up, not sure what to do next. Betty turned around and looked at Debbie. Being dark on the patio, and with the masks on, even Deb couldn't tell it was her mother. Betty took a huge drag, and exhaled it before walking over to Debbie. She tensed up, not knowing what her intent was. Betty stopped, and looked around. She sighed and pulled off her mask.

Debbie stared dumbfounded for about 5 seconds, and then burst out in uncontrollable laughter. Betty looked at her, and then at me. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Are you ok?" Betty asked her. "This isn't exactly the reaction I was expecting." and Deb laughed a little more.

"I'm fine." she said. She pulled her own mask off, and started wiping the tears of laughter from her eyes. "I had no idea it was you!" She looked at me and then her mother again, and took another drag.

"Bob didn't either. And I had no idea who he was until later. Much, much later." Betty said, and shook her head.

"Oh, what a surprise that must have been!" Deb said and giggled just a little. She took one last drag, and put out her cigarette. Betty did the same.

"So, you're not upset?" I asked Debbie. She and Betty both pulled out another cigarette. Deb held the lighter up to her mom's, and lit it for her, before lighting her own.

She took a deep drag "Not at all." she replied and then exhaled. "You know I'm a lot more open-minded than I used to be. A lot..." She looked at me, smiled and took another drag.

I chuckled. "Yeah, I've noticed." and then I lit up my own cigarette. "I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to blow you off. Your mom and I were worried about how you and your father would react, so we were trying to figure out how to approach both of you."

Deb's eyes went wide. "Oh shit! I didn't even think about Dad! Maybe we should leave before he sees us!" she said to me.

Betty shook her head. "He's going to find out anyway." Deb looked a bit confused. Betty went on "You fucked one of his best friends, Chris. He has a big mouth. Your dad will know before midnight, so it's best he finds out from us, or at least me, before that."

Deb's eyes went wide again. This seemed to be happening a lot lately I thought, and then chuckled.

"This just gets stranger and stranger" Deb said, and took another drag. "Ok, lets go in and find Dad."

When we went in, it was about 11:30pm. A lot of the crowd had left. I assumed not everyone was into being in an orgy, or they were worn out from fucking, and called it a night.

We immediately saw Tom. He was talking to a woman in the kitchen. She saw us first, and yelled out "Where are your masks?! Masks have to stay on until midnight!"

I had a feeling that this was our hostess Patty. Masks were the last thing on our minds at this point. Tom turned towards us with a smile on his face. That smile quickly faded as he saw us. He looked at Debbie, and his face started turning red. From anger, or embarrassment at seeing his daughter, I wasn't sure.

"Put those masks on now, if you want to stay!" Patty yelled again. She was not happy.

Tom looked at her and said "Give it a rest." and took off his mask. Patty was fuming.

Debbie said to her "Thank you for inviting us. However, I think we need to leave. We have some... catching up to do with this couple. I'm sorry about the masks, but they are a bit much after a while."

Patty was still upset, but didn't say anything else about it. She looked at Betty, and then Debbie. Standing side by side, they looked too much alike to be anything but related. She gave a small smile of understanding, and lit up a cigarette. She watched as the four of us departed.

When we got out front, Betty suggested that we meet at a local all night diner not far from here, and talk about... well... everything.

We got into our cars and pulled out. As we were driving there, I asked Debbie again "Are you sure you're not upset? I really had no idea who she was!"

Deb looked at me, and took a long drag before answering. "No, I'm really not mad. I wanted you to have fun, and I assume you did?" she asked. I reluctantly shook my head yes. "Good! But... never again with her!" she said and laughed. I quickly agreed.