Debbie - Smoking Swingers Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived at the diner, and we got a table. The silence was overwhelming. Finally Debbie said "Well this is awkward!" and we all chuckled a bit. "Look, there are apparently a lot of things we don't know about each other. And we don't have to go into details. Bob and I are happy, and I assume you are as well." Tom and Betty looked at each other, and then back to us and nodded. "Good! Let's just leave it at that then, and go on. I think the only time we need to bring it up, is if there is another party. I really don't want a repeat of tonight!" she said and we all laughed.

I thought it was going to be a long drawn out discussion, but I don't think anyone wanted that. I, for one, was grateful. I think Betty was as well. We dropped the subject, and ordered a late night dinner. We enjoyed each other's company, and I finally started getting to know her parents a little better. One good thing that came from this whole debacle, is that Betty and Tom were a lot nicer to me after this night!

We got home around 1am. She hugged me hard. "I never did get to tell you what happened! I have a nice used pussy waiting for you to eat out, and while you're doing that, I'll tell you all about it." she smiled coyly, and lit up a cigarette. I smiled back at her as I undressed her, and then myself. She laid down, and I started licking and sucking her pussy. She grabbed the back of my head, and pulled me in hard. Then she asked me "Have you ever thought about being with another man?"