Debbie the Dumb Gold Digger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
684 Followers

Now, lying in bed wearing a blue tee-shirt over a pair of white cotton bikini-style panties, Amy was wide awake thinking about her brother's clingy and controlling religious girlfriend, and her grandfather's gold-digger girlfriend. Annoyance was one definite emotion, but as the images of red-haired Kelly and blonde Debbie swam into her mind's eye, another emotion filled the teenager's mind – one of sexual arousal. Reaching under her shirt, Amy pulled her panties down to her thighs exposing her triangle of dark pubic hair that grew in abundance over her feminine mound, and pushed her fingers into the tight, warm, moist interior of her pink vagina. Amy's pretty face showed the pleasure of masturbation, and under the covers the teenager's bare toes clenched the sheet. Under her tee-shirt, Amy's nipples tingled and were hard against the fabric.

Despite Amy's beauty, with her olive complexion, luxurious dark hair and big brown eyes from her Italian heritage on her mother's side making her one of the most stunning girls at her school, she did not have a boyfriend, nor did she want one, not now and not ever. Quite a few guys at her high school had asked the pretty teenager out on dates, but she had politely refused each time, saying that dating guys she went to school with was like two work colleagues dating and not a good idea and that she would prefer to concentrate on getting good grades for college where she planned to study towards a career as an accountant. However, she had knocked back date requests by guys out of school too.

Amy simply had no interest in boys, but with girls it was a very different matter. While she tried to suppress her Sapphic desires and would never speak of them to anyone, a pretty girl caused Amy's clitoris and vagina to respond and the young woman's panty saddle would end up decidedly damp. And as much as Amy tried to deny it to herself, she was a lesbian. A very pretty, very feminine lesbian who kept her secret locked deep inside, but a lesbian as much as some butch dyke who cut her hair in a crew-cut, wore overalls and combat boots and lived openly with another woman.

One thing Amy liked at school was that she was in the girls' soccer team, so this meant twice a week she got to see her classmates getting undressed, changing and showering both from her team, and from regular gym class. When Amy saw her friends such as Gretchen naked or in their bras and panties it turned her on, but she always felt guilty about looking them that way. However, as she disliked Kelly she could engage in covert voyeurism with her and not feel guilty, and it was the same story with the equally annoying Debbie.

In the past, Amy had discretely positioned herself so she could see up Kelly's skirt when her brother's girlfriend went upstairs, or checked out Kelly's hot teenage ass when the pretty redhead bent over in tight jeans or shorts. On more than one occasion at the Crane house, Amy had taken her chance to retrieve a pair of Kelly's worn panties from her laundry hamper, inhaling the soft musty feminine smell Kelly's vagina left on the double-cotton panty saddle, making her own panties get damp in the process.

One thing Amy had pondered in the past was why if the Crane family were so religious that they did not home school Kelly and the other kids. There were two reasons for this. Firstly, their offspring could assist in spreading their religion to classmates, and secondly the kids were all good at sports, Kelly herself a talented soccer player. While Kelly was as irritating as ever as a member of the girls' soccer squad, saying that God had a major role in the team's fortunes, Amy was secretly glad to have her on the team. This afforded Amy plenty of chances to watch Kelly getting undressed and her naked under the shower, water cascading down her fair skin and her teenage tits and down her slim figure to her tempting bare bottom and the curls of her red pubic hair, before flowing down her legs to Kelly's bare feet.

Amy had never seen Debbie naked, but would engage in the same voyeurism tactics with her grandfather's gold digger girlfriend when opportunity arose. Like with Kelly, she had up-skirted Debbie plenty of times, enjoying her view of dim-witted Debbie's panties as she went upstairs wearing a very short skirt. She had also taken the chance to retrieve Debbie's bikini-style panties from the hamper on several occasions and enjoyed the smell of Debbie's vagina on the cotton. Amy had not had the chance to do this tonight, but as the teenager writhed under the covers masturbating, her mind's eye thought of Debbie's tight stirrup pants that showed the pretty blonde's panty lines, her perfect butt and the shape of her vulva.

Getting wetter and wetter as her finger circled her clitoris, Amy thought about an erotic dream she had had a few weeks ago of showering next to Kelly in the girls' change room, when in walked Debbie, the older girl undressing and joining the naked teenagers under the warm water. So much did Amy enjoy the fantasy that it caused her to have a rare female wet dream, the teenager's vagina releasing a tidal wave of sticky wet pussy juice as she reached orgasm in her sleep.

This should have caused Amy to soak her cotton panties, but for once Amy was glad to have her period when this happened, as the menstruating teenager's pad absorbed her feminine excitement as well as her menses and kept her panties safe. Nonetheless, the orgasmic Amy had awoken in the middle of the night to a saturated sanitary napkin that she needed to change. Taking her packet of pads, Amy had walked barefoot to the bathroom and freshened herself up between her legs, before affixing a fresh sanitary pad to the saddle of her panties. Unfortunately, as Amy flushed the toilet, washed her hands and exited the bathroom she bumped into Seth, her brother having awoken in the night to pee and the twins exchanged an awkward hello as Seth saw the feminine hygiene products his sister was carrying, Seth staring at the ceiling, Amy at the floor.

The memory of smelling a pair of Debbie's white cotton panties that she had obviously been excited while wearing was enough for Amy to reach orgasm. The teenager gasped and stifled a moan as the muscles in her vagina and rectum contracted and her wet, tight pussy released a rush of pussy juice, which soaked her fingers and ran down the area that separated her vulva from her tight anus.

Recovering her breath, Amy reached out to get some tissues and used them to absorb the dampness of her post-orgasmic vagina. Needing to pee, the girl swung her legs out of bed, and walked on her bare feet down the hallway to the bathroom, turning on the light and closing the door behind her. Putting down the toilet seat, Amy lifted her tee-shirt, slid her white panties down to her ankles and sat the firm cheeks of her bare bottom down on the toilet seat. The sound of the teenager urinating filled the bathroom as Amy's pee stream went into the toilet bowl, and when this abated she unwound some sheets of toilet paper to wipe her pussy. Disposing of the wet toilet paper and the pussy-scented tissues into the bowl, Amy stood up off the toilet and flushed it, before pulling up her panties and washing her hands, Returning to bed, the teenager fell asleep thinking about how good it would be to see her brother's girlfriend naked in the shower after soccer this coming Friday.

*

At high school on Thursday morning, pretty brunette Gretchen Goldstein quickly regretted asking Amy about how her grandfather's birthday dinner went. After twenty minutes of constant complaining from her best friend about how she had to tolerate her brother's controlling Christian girlfriend and her grandfather's dim-witted gold digger of a girlfriend, Gretchen was glad her older brother was dating a normal girl, and that both sets of grandparents were mentally and physically competent.

Amy and Gretchen, wearing sweaters and short skirts, their dark hair tied back in pony-tails, walked through the corridor after calculus, making for the girls' bathroom before they went to the cafeteria for lunch. "Did I tell you Debbie and her stepfather conned Grandpa into buying a boat?" Amy asked.

Gretchen sighed and adjusted her hair. "Yes Amy, several times."

"Grandma's been dead only two years, and she comes in and starts spending his money like it's her own," Amy continued. "And not only do I have to go to Kelly's house on Sunday, she invited Debbie and Grandpa too."

Gretchen hoped that something would happen to distract Amy as they approached the girls' room, and while she got her wish, it was not exactly in the way she wanted. Turning the corner was none other than Kelly, dressed in a green sweater and green tartan skirt, and attached to Kelly's hand like a dog on the leash was Seth.

"Hi Amy, hi Gretchen," Kelly called, waving to the two girls with her free hand.

"Yeah, hi Amy and Gretchen," called Seth to his sister and her best friend.

"Hi," Amy and Gretchen said in response.

"I'm glad I caught you," said Kelly. "Amy, Seth and I and all our friends are going to my house after school. How would you like to come too?"

Amy shook her head. "Sorry Kelly, I'd love to come but Gretchen and I have to study economics, you know how it is." Amy did need to do some economics study, but not so much as to keep her inside for the entire afternoon after school. Amy knew that Kelly held up hope of indoctrinating her into her circle of religious obsessed friends, given how easily she had drawn Seth into her web, but there was no way Amy would be going to the Crane house for a bible study session after school.

Gretchen did not know whether to feel relieved or insulted by her lack of an invite when she was standing right there. Gretchen knew that Kelly saw Amy – like most of her family a non-practicing Roman Catholic – as a suitable target to be drawn into her Christian group along with her twin brother. As Gretchen was Jewish Kelly saw her as a non-viable proposition, and therefore the snub. However, aside from getting attacked by a swarm of killer bees, there were few things Gretchen wanted less to happen than go to Kelly Crane's house to hang out with her religious freak friends and relatives.

"We'll see you later Kelly, we're just going to the girls' room before lunch," said Gretchen.

"Actually, I was too," said Kelly. She untangled her hand from that of her boyfriend. "Just wait here, Seth."

Gretchen and Amy exchanged a discrete eye-roll and went with Kelly into the girls' bathroom, a long room containing twenty toilet stalls with a row of sinks opposite. Some stalls further along were occupied by other girls, and Kelly, Amy and Gretchen went into three unoccupied stalls towards the center. The teenagers closed and locked the doors behind them, the green 'Vacant' locks changing to a red 'Engaged' on each. Inside their respective stalls, Kelly, Amy and Gretchen all checked for toilet paper, before lifting their skirts, sliding their panties down to their ankles and sitting on the toilets.

There was a fair amount of space under the toilet doors and stall partitions, so it would have been possible for anyone passing by to see the feet and lowered bikini-style cotton panties of the three girls – Kelly's white with pink flowers, Amy's white and Gretchen's light blue. The sound of the three teenagers peeing was audible, before their urine streams abated and each girl unwound a length of toilet paper to wipe her wet pussy, Gretchen and Amy's dark brown pubic hair contrasting with Kelly's red pubic hair.

Kelly, Amy and Gretchen remained sitting on the toilets for the next five minutes or so to empty their bowels, each girl unwinding and using toilet paper as she needed it. The whole time, Kelly did not stop talking, mainly about how the good things that had happened so far that day were due to Jesus. In her stall, Gretchen sighed and looked down at her feet and lowered panties as Kelly continued to prattle on and on.

In the center stall between Gretchen and Kelly, Amy was just as irritated by Kelly's incessant talking, but in the teenager's mind she kept thinking about how she was between two very attractive girls, and both of them like her had their panties around their ankles and felt her clitoris tingling.

Unwinding some sheets of toilet paper from the roll, Amy accidentally on purpose dropped the toilet tissue onto the floor and leaned forward on the toilet to retrieve it, looking to her left at Gretchen's lowered blue panties, seeing the double cotton panty saddle that would spend most of the day in contact with Gretchen's teen pussy.

Feeling guilty as always when she looked at her best friend in a sexual way, Amy turned to her right and her brown eyes feasted on the sight of Kelly's teen panties, so pretty with the pink floral pattern on the white cotton. On Kelly's panty saddle, Amy could make out a slight pussy stain, and wondered if Kelly had been turned on some way or if it was simply the result of her vagina self-cleansing. Amy's own pussy got damp as she thought of the musty feminine scent that would be evident on Kelly's panties, very different to the floral scent that the flowers that decorated the teenager's underpants would emit in real life. Sitting back up with the length of toilet paper in her hand, Amy felt the paper sticking to her vagina as she wiped herself, and the pretty teenager squirmed on the toilet seat as the tissue tickled her private feminine areas.

Amy and Gretchen finished at the same moment, the girls standing up in unison, putting down the toilet lids and flushing the toilets, before pulling up their panties and adjusting them around their pussies and bottoms, then smoothing down their skirts.

"Hey, wait for me!" Kelly called as Gretchen and Amy unlocked their stalls. Inside her toilet stall, Kelly unwound a length of toilet paper to finish wiping herself, before standing up and flushing the toilet after putting down the lid. Kelly pulled up and adjusted her panties around her pussy and the firm cheeks of her bottom as Amy and Gretchen had done, then smoothed down her skirt.

Exiting the stall and joining Amy and Gretchen at the sinks, Kelly continued to talk and talk as the teenagers washed and dried their hands before exiting the bathroom, where Seth stood waiting patiently as Kelly has commanded him to.

"Did you miss me?" Kelly asked, immediately taking a tight hold of Seth's hand.

"Sure did," said Seth, as Kelly led him away towards the cafeteria, Amy and Gretchen following behind.

Amy thought it was best that Seth had done what he was told, to avoid a repeat of what had happened at the mall a few weeks earlier. Kelly had gone to the ladies' room and told Seth to wait outside for her, but Kelly – presumably having some issues with her digestive system - had taken ages to return from the toilet. Seth had become bored and wandered into the electronics store adjacent to the restrooms, where he was watching a rap music video on one of the televisions. So much was Seth enjoying the music video that he failed to notice the pretty redhead enter the electronics store and stand behind him, hands-on-hips with a total look of disapproval on her face. When Seth did finally realize Kelly had returned, he was informed in no uncertain terms that he had been previously advised that he was banned from listening to any rap, hip-hop or heavy metal music and that his girlfriend did not appreciate his transgression. Seth then found himself on probation for the rest of the week for his terrible sin.

Walking beside Amy, Gretchen also observed Seth and Kelly. Gretchen had a boyfriend out of school, but they had a normal, relaxed and equal relationship. Gretchen could not imagine what life would be like if their relationship was like the couple in front of her, one completely controlling the other. At the other end of the scale was Amy, and Gretchen sometimes thought that her friend was maybe a little too conscientious about school by continually knocking back requests for a date.

In the school cafeteria, Amy and Gretchen were the first to arrive of their group of friends and sat with their trays at their table. Kelly and Seth sat at a different table with their Christian friends and as often as she had seen it before, could not stop herself cringing as the group prayed before eating.

Two rappers passed by with their trays, and looked in disbelief at the scene. "Man, did you see that?" one of them asked.

"Those kids praying at school? Yeah I saw it," the second rapper confirmed.

The first rapper shook his head. "I thought maybe I was getting a fever or something, and imagined it."

"No, you didn't, but man I wish you had," his friend assured him, as they went to their own table where the other rappers were waiting for them.

Amy knew Kelly and her family and friends prayed before eating any food – even snacks. But now that Seth had started praying before meals at home and even when Kelly was not around, rumors had spread to Amy's great embarrassment that the Jenkins family were also weirdly religious.

Gretchen rolled her eyes. "Gee, I can't wait until soccer practice with Kelly tomorrow afternoon."

"Me either." Amy's response sounded as sarcastic as Gretchen's, but while Amy indeed found spending most of Friday afternoon with Kelly irritating, there was for her a payoff. Kelly would change out of her regular clothes and into her soccer uniform, and afterwards would strip down to the nude and shower. And this was something Amy looked forward to every Friday.

*

Amy spent all of Friday anticipating soccer, and time seemed to move slowly through all her morning classes. But sure enough, it finally arrived and Amy tried to keep her enthusiasm under control as she made her way to the gym with Gretchen and the other girls in the soccer team, Kelly included.

Soon the change-room was filled with pretty and fit 18-year-old girls removing their regular clothes to change into their soccer uniforms. Amy took off her shoes, sweater, skirt and tee shirt and stood barefoot in the pink bra and pink panties she was wearing. Her pretty brown eyes took in the nubile feminine forms of her team-mates, and between her legs, Amy felt her clitoris tingle and her vagina moisten as she observed the other girls undress, and was glad she was a girl. If she was a boy, her excitement would be all too obvious now.

As Amy removed her bra, the firm flesh and swarthy skin of her teenage tits visible she looked to her left at Gretchen's more than adequate C-cup breasts, as her best friend stood next to her barefoot and wearing lilac colored panties. Just in front of her, Kelly was also barefoot and in her white bra and panties, before the pretty redhead removed her brassiere, the fair skin of her breasts with pink nipples now visible. Then in unison, Amy, Gretchen and Kelly pulled down their panties and stood naked, Gretchen and Amy's dark pubic hair contrasting with Kelly's red pubic hair. Amy's eyes flittered around the change-room, taking in the brown, blonde and red bushes of her team-mates, their uncovered breasts and bare bottoms.

Amy could not resist a discrete glance at Kelly as the girl bent over to retrieve her sports briefs from her bag. With her legs slightly apart and her cute naked ass in the air, Amy got a good view of Kelly's slim pink oval-shaped vagina and the tight pink starfish-shaped opening of Kelly's anus. Amy felt her clitoris tingle at the wonderful sight, and thought about how she had seen more of Seth's girlfriend than her brother had no doubt seen, and how he would have to wait until he and Kelly married to see any of Kelly's attractive assets that her bra and panties covered.

The girls all put on their sports briefs and sports bras, then their soccer uniforms – light blue shirts and shorts with dark blue trimmings – and their training shoes. The Chicago weather was still very nice and unseasonably warm for April, and the girls all worked up quite a sweat during their intense training session.

RetroFan
RetroFan
684 Followers
123456...9