Debbie the Dumb Gold Digger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
678 Followers

Debbie giggled. "Yeah, we sure don't want to be in here if you're going to have a poo." She waved her fingers under her nose, and then held it.

"No, I only need to pee," said Amy, still blushing.

"Well come on, don't be shy, we won't look or laugh or anything," said Vanessa.

Still blushing, Amy made her way to the toilet, and sat her bottom down upon the seat. It felt odd to be sitting on the toilet completely naked, normally when she used the toilet she was clothed but had her panties and other clothing such as jeans, shorts, pantyhose or pajamas pulled down. But it wasn't half as strange as using the toilet with two other girls in the bathroom with her.

The call of nature was stronger than Amy's shyness, however, and as she sat on the toilet Amy began to pee, the yellow liquid tinkling into the toilet bowl, the pristine water turning bright yellow from the stream of pee from her urethra. When her urine stream finally abated and her bladder was empty, Amy unwound some toilet paper and dried her wet pussy, then flushed the toilet.

"That was a massive amount of pee for a small girl," Vanessa commented to Amy as she washed her hands. "And guess what, now I have to go too."

Vanessa like Amy before her sat completely naked on the toilet, the sound of her urinating filling the bathroom as the yellow stream exited her bladder. When finished, Vanessa wiped her vagina, stood up and flushed then went to wash her hands.

"Now I need to go as well," said Debbie. The pretty naked blonde sat down on the toilet and began to pee. As the sound of Debbie urinating filled the bathroom as the yellow liquid went into the toilet bowl, she said to Amy, "We're kind of even now. You've already seen me on the toilet, now I've seen you on the toilet."

Vanessa stopped short. "What was that?" she asked. "Would somebody like to fill me in?"

Debbie finished urinating, got toilet tissue and wiped her wet pussy. "On Sunday, Amy kind of had to rescue me at Kelly's house ..."

Vanessa sighed and rolled her eyes. "Did you sit down on the toilet without checking for toilet paper again?"

Debbie looked sheepish as she stood up and flushed the toilet. "I might have."

"Debbie, even you should be able to work out that when you need to take a shit, you check for toilet paper before you sit on the toilet." Vanessa turned to Amy. "Amy, if she does it again, leave her stranded on the toilet to learn a lesson. It's what I'm going to do from now on."

"It wasn't my fault," Debbie protested. "I was a bit freaked by all the Jesus paintings in the house so I forgot."

Vanessa reached under the shower to turn it on, and the three girls stepped under the warm water, washing away the sweat and the residual pussy juice between their legs. Sharing a reasonably small shower recess made it quite cramped, but Amy sure wasn't complaining as she, Debbie and Vanessa washed each other's naked bodies. Soap and water ran down their bodies, their firm breasts and buttocks covered in white foam and bubbles and soaked their pubic hair, before more water came out of the showerhead and washed the soap down their legs to their bare feet and down the drain. For Amy, this was so much hotter than the showers with her soccer team after school.

When Vanessa turned off the shower and the three wet girls got out and took towels to dry themselves, Vanessa asked, "Amy, is their one favor you can do for us?"

Amy put the towel between her legs to dry her vagina, and said, "Sure, what is it?"

"Your brother's girlfriend Kelly, any chance you could bring her here to have a foursome?" Vanessa asked.

"I would love that, she is so, so hot!" exclaimed Debbie. "And her panties smell so good."

Amy laughed. "You know Kelly is a fundamentalist Christian, right? I don't think that's going to happen. She promotes abstinence – a lot."

Vanessa smiled a sly smile. "Don't be so sure. You wouldn't know it, but I grew up in a strict Catholic family. I went to parochial school and Mass and Sunday school every Sunday. My aunt was even a nun. I honestly used to believe that having sex before you were married – to a man – was one of the worst sins you could commit to defy God. And look how I turned out. A lesbian who works as an exotic dancer at a strip club showing off my tits, ass and pussy to perverts and losers."

"I don't think that's going to happen with Kelly," said Amy.

"Maybe, maybe not but it's nice to dream," said Vanessa.

"You are so lucky having Kelly in your soccer team, and getting to see her naked in the showers after games," said Debbie.

"You aren't wrong there," agreed Vanessa.

"Maybe we could go to their high school and shower with them after the game?" Debbie suggested.

"Yeah, and get arrested for it," Vanessa pointed out.

Debbie thought about this and said, "What about your friend Gretchen, the pretty Jewish girl? Would she be interested in a foursome?"

Amy laughed. "I don't think so. Gretchen has a serious boyfriend."

"Lucky Gretchen's boyfriend," said Vanessa.

Now dry, the girls began to dress, pulling up and adjusting their panties around their vaginas, then covering their breasts with their bras. The girls put on their clothes, and as Amy tied back her hair in a pony-tail her blue sweater, blue pleated skirt and white sneakers and ankle socks gave her a somewhat prim appearance, completely at odds with what she had been up to less than half an hour earlier. Only if one was to lift the teenager's skirt and check the double cotton saddle of her white floral panties would one have any clue that she had even entertained any sexual thoughts.

Outside the house, Stan had finished his 'lawn mowing', and looked confused as the three girls approached him. "I spent over an hour mowing this grass, and it looks no different," he complained. "I'll have to go to Harry's Hardware, and get some new blades."

"What's Harry's Hardware?" Vanessa asked.

"It's a hardware store run by Grandpa's friend Harry," said Amy. She lowered her voice. "It closed down about ten years ago, and Harry himself died about five years ago."

Debbie looked confused. "Why would Stan want to go to a hardware store that closed down?"

Vanessa and Amy rolled their eyes, and Amy said, "I'll probably have to go now, to catch the bus."

"Don't worry, we'll drive you," said Debbie.

Vanessa's face showed amusement at the look of fear in the younger girl's eyes at getting in a car driven by dim-witted Debbie, and she laughed. "Don't worry, I'll drive."

Amy relaxed. "Okay then, thanks."

"Come along Stan, we're going for a drive," said Debbie.

"Debbie did you lock the house?" Vanessa asked.

"Um – ah – maybe - just a second," said Debbie, dashing for the front door.

Vanessa shook her head. "One day you'll forget your own head, Debbie."

"So where are we going?" Stan asked as Vanessa backed her car out of the garage, Debbie in the front passenger seat, Amy and her grandfather in the back.

"Oh just on a little drive," said Vanessa.

"Be careful," Stan advised her. "I took my automobile out earlier, and there were all these terrible drivers going the wrong way up the street, and then this silly girl stepped in front of my car." He looked at Amy. "You know dear, the girl who got in front of my car looked a lot like you."

Amy said nothing and Stan, exhausted from his session of pretend lawn mowing, fell asleep as soon as the car reached the corner. The elderly man only awoke when Vanessa pulled into the driveway of the Jenkins family house, and he looked at the dwelling with confusion. "I think I was here earlier today." He then thought again. "No wait, I wasn't I must be getting confused."

"Thanks for the lift," Amy said to Vanessa as she got out of the car. "I'll see you both later."

"Make it sooner rather than later," said Vanessa suggestively, as she reversed out, she and Debbie waving to Amy, and Amy waving back as the car drove away up the street, Stan already sound asleep in the back of the car.

Going back indoors, where she was still the only one home, Amy contemplated the amazing turn an ordinary Monday had taken. She still did not like the way Debbie, Vanessa and Debbie's family were using her grandfather like an ATM, but for once Debbie had been absolutely correct in saying that there was absolutely nothing she could do about it. Amy figured that from now on she would visit her grandfather more often, and make the best – the very best - out of a bad situation. Inside her panties, Amy's vagina responded to the thought of her next visit to her grandfather's house and spending time with dim-witted Debbie and her Sapphic streetwise friend Vanessa.

THE END

RetroFan
RetroFan
678 Followers
1...456789
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
Unknown81Unknown81over 4 years ago
Here's another idea for a sequel (or prequel)...

I have another idea for the sequel to this--have it be a prequel. I'd love to see how Vanessa met Debbie and took her under her wing...

Unknown81Unknown81almost 5 years ago
I have an idea about Vanessa's background for the sequel...

At the end of this story, Vanessa said that she started out as a Catholic (even going to Sunday school, parochial school, and Mass) and grew up in a Catholic family, yet she became a lesbian stripper. I have an idea for what began that change: maybe her family (or some of it) died in the crash of American Airlines Flight 191.

AA Flight 191, a DC-10 bound from Chicago O'Hare to Los Angeles, crashed on May 25, 1979 (the 40th anniversary is next month, as a matter of fact), killing all 271 passengers and crew and 2 people on the ground; many of the passengers were from the Chicago area (and it is still the worst aircraft accident in American history; IIRC, an improperly maintained engine detached from the wing, severing the hydraulic systems and, ultimately, causing the plane to crash near a trailer park near O'Hare). At the time of Debbie the Dumb Gold Digger (1991) Vanessa is in her early-to-mid-20s, IIRC. So that means Vanessa would be just starting out her adolescence in 1979 (she'd be anywhere from 10 to 13, depending on how old she is), and losing one's family that young would have an effect on Vanessa, IMO (hell, maybe she even witnessed it from O'Hare; it was visible to a lot of people there), starting her down the path to the woman that is known in this story...

Is that a good idea, RetroFan (you can look up American Airlines Flight 191 on Wikipedia for more)?

RetroFanRetroFanover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks Maionaigh

Hi Maionaigh

Thanks for your comments on my story, and I'm glad you liked it so much. I'll have to read about your character Chloe in your story, it will be interesting to see how dumb she is.

If you like comedic stories that include characters who are none too bright, I have quite a few that might interest you:

'The PTA Queen Bee & the Teen Rebel" and sequel: Todd is a fat bully so stupid he thinks about himself in the third person, cannot get a driver's licence due to his sheer incompetence and when he goes into the girls bathroom at school (don't ask why) he can't work out why there are no urinals or what the blue bins in each stall are for.

'Bridget the Bossy Bridezilla' - Craig is the loser younger brother of Bridget's fiancé Ben, and stuffs up in nearly every scene he is in, especially when he encounters Bridget's infertile and very depressed sister and tries to help her feel better about things ...

'Jehovah's Witness Romance' Series - Samantha to be fair to the girl is more naïve than stupid, but regardless she isn't the brightest bulb in the box. This story has an interesting inversion of tropes; Samantha is African-American and her friend Andrea is a Caucasian blonde, but Andrea is more intelligent, streetwise and sarcastic to the point of being a bitch.

'Cute Celebrity Chloe Comes To Stay' - Liam and Luke are identical twins and the comical characters in this . They ask one dumb question after another about young actress Chloe before she arrives, have trouble telling reality from fiction and become so star-struck when they meet her they wind up near catatonic.

'April Leads Julie Astray' - This is a more serious story than I normally write, but for comic relief there is Billy, a bumbling fat teenager who has a huge crush on Julie and says one dumb thing after another.

'Take Cover From Tracy' - Set before, during and in the aftermath of Cyclone Tracy in 1974 this again is a serious story, but Abbott the 19-year-old son of the owners of the dodgy motel provides plenty of comedy in the first part of the story.

Mandy Makes A Man Of Mark - Mark's overweight God-fearing mother is the most astoundingly ignorant person one could imagine in this story set in the early 1960s. She thinks that America is fighting against the Japanese in Vietnam, that Australia is a communist country and dislikes a new band from England called The Insects.

If you read these stories, I hope you enjoy them.

RetroFan

MaonaighMaonaighover 5 years ago
A fun tale...

...stumbled on by chance. In my story "Three Steps to Heaven" I had a minor, non-speaking character called Chloe who's quite dim. I reckon your Debbie makes my Chloe look like Nobel Prize material. Half the time I didn't know whether to laugh or cringe at what was happening in "Debbie..." You had the lot: despairing parents, proselytising teenage God-botherer with besotted swain, desperately eager young lesbian, the dimmo to end all dimmos (you'd have been better letting Josh read Debbie a story rather than the other way around). And the humour was nicely leavened by a touch of sadness at Stan's dementia although in his own little way he was happy (even if the Aussies did drive on the wrong side of the road). All in all, great fun!

RetroFanRetroFanover 5 years agoAuthor
Kelly Bundy vs. Debbie

It would be interesting to see who would be the brightest out of Kelly from Married With Children and Debbie from this story, given both take place in Chicago in the early 1990s.

But I think that Kelly Bundy and Debbie the Dumb Gold Digger could both easily outwit Todd, the stupid fat bully from my "PTA Queen Bee & Teen Rebel" stories who thinks about himself in the third person.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

How I Seduced the Professor Slowly vibrating the teacher’s pussy (in class).in Lesbian Sex
Turning Contest: A Beautiful Blonde Teen seductress MILF molests and takes teen in clothing shop.in Lesbian Sex
Her Best Friend's Daughter Karen helps her friend's daughter explore the softer sex.in Lesbian Sex
As The Professor Speaks When a teacher/student relationship turns erotic.in Lesbian Sex
Cheat Days Ch. 01 A confused wife discovers her repressed desires.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories