Debbie the Dumb Gold Digger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To the left side were the bras that kept Kelly's firm teenage tits in check, and to the right were her cotton panties that covered Kelly's red pubic hair, firm buttocks and pretty pink vagina. In the center of the drawer were the two objects that actually got to go into Kelly's panties and into her vagina – a packet of sanitary pads and a box of tampons.

While looking at Kelly's clean teen panties in her underwear drawer was pretty good, something far better was in the room – the laundry hamper in which Kelly placed her used clothes. Closing the drawer Amy made her way to the hamper and lifted the lid, and immediately caught sight of a pair of Kelly's panties laid neatly on top – white with purple leg and waist elastic and violets.

Reaching into the hamper, Amy with trembling fingers extricated Kelly's dirty panties, and her inside her own panties Amy's vagina got wetter and wetter as her eyes took in the creamy pussy stain that Kelly's vagina had left on the double cotton of the saddle. Raising Kelly's panties to her nose, Amy absorbed the soft, musty, feminine smell of Kelly's virginal vagina, wishing she could experience the smell between Kelly's legs for real when licking her pussy. This of course could never happen in real life, but in her mind her imagination had no limits.

Smelling Kelly's pussy again, Amy once more pondered as to why she only did this with the two young women in her life she disliked most, when footsteps on the stairs broke her out of her dream world. Placing Kelly's panties back in the hamper in the same neat position their owner had, Amy hoped that the new arrival was not Kelly as it would be hard to explain why she had been in her bedroom. However, it was not Kelly and Amy sighed in relief to see that the person who mounted the stairs was Debbie.

With the lingering smell of Kelly's snatch still in her nostrils Amy watched Debbie go into the bathroom, and close and lock the door behind her, and Amy remembered that she needed to go to the bathroom herself. "Damn," Amy muttered under her breath as she went to wait outside the bathroom door, a portrait of Jesus directly opposite the bathroom staring at her, its eyes seeming to say, "That's what you get for looking at the panties of one of the most dedicated members of my flock."

The sound of Debbie urinating into the toilet was audible in the quiet hallway, and when her pee stream abated, further sounds from within the bathroom indicated that the pretty blonde was now emptying her bowels. Amy resigned herself to a long wait when to her surprise, the high pitched voice of Debbie, a tinge of panic in her voice came from the bathroom. "Oh darn it, hello, is anyone there? I need help in here please!"

"Hi Debbie, its Amy, is everything okay in there?" Amy asked.

"Amy, thank goodness you're here. There's no toilet paper, and I'm stranded on the toilet. Please help me!"

"Okay Debbie sit tight, I'll find some toilet paper for you," said Amy.

"Thank you!" Debbie called back.

Amy walked to the wall closet opposite the bathroom, opened the door and retrieved a roll of toilet paper from the packet. "I've got some, I'll just have to open the door and pass it to you." The bathroom door was locked, but the flimsy internal lock was easily opened by a hair-clip. The teenager walked into the bathroom holding the toilet roll, and immediately stopped short.

Debbie was sitting on the toilet right in front of her, her short skirt up around her waist and her white bikini-style panties down around her ankles. One thing Debbie hadn't thought to do was to close her legs, and her knees were wide apart, displaying her curls of blond pubic hair and her vagina.

Amy had wanted to see Debbie's pussy for the longest time, but she hadn't anticipated that today would be the day, and not in the circumstances of Debbie stranded on the toilet with no paper. Debbie's pink pussy had very slim lips and was different to how Amy had imagined it. Her own pussy responded to the sight, but she was aware that she could not keep staring at Debbie's crotch, much as she wanted to. Becoming flustered, Amy looked at the ground and at Debbie's lowered panties, seeing a creamy pussy stain on the cotton saddle.

Debbie could see Amy's discomfort, and the young woman's fair skin blushed as she reached her own – and incorrect – conclusion about what this was. "Sorry, I'm a bit smelly today," she apologized, with a nervous, embarrassed giggle, still oblivious to the fact her legs were wide apart.

Amy hadn't noticed any smell at all, being too distracted by Debbie's pussy and panties. "That's okay," she managed to stammer. She held out the roll of toilet paper. "I um – got you some toilet paper."

"Thanks Amy, you saved my life," said Debbie, taking the toilet roll and beginning to change the empty roll for the full one.

"I'll just leave you to have some privacy," said Amy. Backing out of the bathroom, she closed and locked the door behind her, waiting outside for her turn, her mind's eye filled with the images of Debbie's lowered panties, her blonde pubic hair and her vulva. The sound of Debbie intermittently unwinding toilet paper from the roll holder was audible for the next five minutes, before Debbie flushed the toilet, washed her hands and emerged, adjusting her panties through her short skirt.

"The bathroom's all yours, Amy," said Debbie.

"Thanks Debbie," said Amy, going into the bathroom and closing and locking the door behind herself. When she finished, flushed the toilet, washed her hands and emerged from the bathroom a few minutes later, like Debbie adjusting her panties through her skirt, Amy was surprised to see that Debbie had remained upstairs and was staring at one of the many religious paintings in the hallway.

"Thanks again for rescuing me," said Debbie. "Can you believe I was silly enough to sit down on the toilet without checking for paper?"

Amy could well believe it, but to be polite said, "I guess it could happen to anyone."

"It's happened to me a lot," Debbie conceded. "In fact, both my Mom and my friend Vanessa said that if I ever got stuck on the toilet with no toilet paper again, they would just leave me sitting there to learn a lesson. Mind you, today was Stan's fault. He's such a lovely man, but he can be a real silly sometimes. This would never would have happened if he hadn't fooled around with the toilet downstairs."

"Yes, I saw that too," said Amy. "Dad and Kelly's father were trying to fix it."

"I'm glad they only had bible things with big words in the bathroom, not paintings like that one," said Debbie, pointing at one of the religious paintings of Jesus which stared back at them with unblinking eyes.

Amy laughed, glad that the Jesus painting was not in the bathroom staring at her while she was on the toilet with her dress hitched up and her panties pulled down around her ankles. "Yes, it would be weird in the bathroom like that."

"It reminds me of my stepbrother Joey," said Debbie.

"Your stepbrother looks like Jesus?" Amy asked.

"No, but he had these big eyes that used to stare at me," said Debbie. "It was worse when he was in the bathroom with me."

"Your step brother used to go into the bathroom with you?" the shocked Amy asked.

Debbie nodded. "Yes, I thought it was a bit weird at first. I would need to go to the toilet or have a shower, and he would go in there too to brush his teeth or shave. My Mom was single mom and I was an only child, and she married Jim when I was eighteen so I'd never grown up with brothers or sisters. Joey said brothers always went into the bathroom with their sisters, and Joey should have known, he was a year older and more smarter than me."

"He told you that?" Amy asked, even more disbelieving.

"Yes. I guess you and Seth are more used to it when you're in the bathroom together?"

Amy was lost for words, horrified by the thought of her using the toilet or showering when Seth was in the bathroom shaving or brushing his teeth. She was sure that this scenario if presented to her twin would result in him running away so fast that an hour later he would be in Texas. "Um Debbie, Seth and I never go to the bathroom together."

"You don't?" Debbie looked confused.

"No, not ever," said Amy firmly. "Debbie, didn't you feel uncomfortable with him in there with you?"

"I didn't like it very much," admitted Debbie. "He used to stare at me when I was sitting on the toilet having a poo, and he wouldn't look away every time I got toilet paper and used it to wipe my bottom. It was ten times worse when I had diarrhea or my period."

"My God," said Amy, rubbing her forehead in despair.

"Joey was always saying Chicago was having water shortages, so we had to shower or have a bath together," Debbie continued. "Again, I didn't like it especially when it was my time of the month, but Joey said that the government had ordered all families to shower or have baths together to conserve water, and we'd get a really big fine if we didn't."

Amy shook her head. "Debbie, if you didn't like it and wanted privacy, why didn't you lock the bathroom door or talk to your Mom about it?"

"I did lock the door, but Joey would just unlock it," said Debbie. "Joey said that all parents knew it was normal for their kids to go into the bathroom together but never spoke about it, and I thought if I did tell Mom it would be tattling."

"Debbie that really is the sort of thing you should have gone to your Mom about," said the horrified Amy.

"I thought about asking my best friend Vanessa about it, but Vanessa only has sisters so I didn't think she would understand. Anyway I liked my older stepbrother Richie a lot more," said Debbie. "He was always real nice to me, never followed me to the toilet and once he tried to help me become a model, you know."

"A model?" Amy didn't like the way this conversation was headed, and her fears were confirmed when Debbie continued to talk.

"Yes, he was always saying how pretty I was and how I should be a model, and one day he came over all excited and said that his photographer friend from a modelling agency was in town, and he was willing to shoot a full modelling portfolio that was normally two thousand dollars for free."

"What did you do?" Amy asked.

"It sounded real good, I went with Richie to this warehouse and I met the photographer," said Debbie. "He said I was real pretty and would make a real good model. Richie and this other guy who was a lawyer went behind a curtain, and the photographer took all these shots of me. I was a bit nervous when he said that he needed to take pictures of me in my bra and my panties and in the nude, but the photographer said that all models had to have these pictures taken to show their inner beauty to clients, so I did it."

Amy cringed. "What happened next?"

"The lawyer – although he didn't look like a lawyer, he seemed a bit young, he made me sign this contract with all these really big words to say I'd never tell anyone about it," said Debbie. She looked worried. "You won't tell anyone will you?"

"No, cross my heart, hope to die. So did you get any modelling offers?" asked the very suspicious Amy.

"Unfortunately no," said Debbie, not to Amy's great surprise.

Debbie and Amy made their way downstairs, Amy now experiencing a different feeling towards Debbie, one of sympathy at how the naïve and unintelligent girl had been taken advantage of by her creeps of stepbrothers and their friends the fake photographer and phony lawyer to satisfy their sick sexual perversions. Amy had never met either of Debbie's step-brothers, but swore if she did she would kick these perverts in the balls if they got too close to her. The mental images of Debbie and her step-brother in the bathroom together and her 'modelling shoot', combined with the actual images of Debbie's crotch while she was on the toilet stayed in her brain and ensured that Amy was definitely not the life of the party, not that it was much fun anyway.

When the lunch wound up mid-afternoon, Debbie again had to follow the Jenkins family back to their house so she could get her bearings. Stan's insistence at a cup of tea meant that they stayed an extra hour, before returning home.

The strain of spending most of Sunday with their son's ultra-controlling religious freak girlfriend and her similar family, the senile patriarch of the Jenkins family and his dim-witted gold-digger girlfriend was enough to ensure that Warren and Fran opened a bottle of wine at dinner, and indulged in a glass or two too many.

It was getting late into the evening when Fran spied a prescription bottle on a table. She picked it up and sighed as she read the label aloud, "Stan Jenkins, for relief of angina." She turned to her husband. "Warren, your father is going to need his medication."

Warren turned to his twin son and daughter. "Do you feel like a drive to your grandfather's house?"

"Okay Dad," said Seth. He drove out to his grandfather's house, Amy in the front passenger seat. Pulling into the driveway and parking, Seth and Amy walked up to the front door and Amy rang the bell, the brother and sister hearing the chimes.

Expecting the door to be answered by the tall blonde figure of Debbie, Amy and Seth were shocked when instead the door was opened by a tall and very pretty redhead. The girl's long tresses hung down loose over her shoulder, and her slim body with large breasts was attired in a blue football shirt, her shapely legs and feet bare. Seth had not seen her before, but straight away Amy recognized the girl as the one from the mall on Saturday who had been with Debbie and Stan.

The girl looked at the teenagers, her dismissive facial expression unwelcoming as was her rude greeting. "Yes, can I help you two?" The girl's accent was distinctly Midwestern, but her tone was far harder than Debbie's girlish voice.

"I'm Amy and this is Seth, and we're Stan's grandchildren ..."

"Oh yes, I've seen your pictures, I recognize you now," said the girl dismissively.

Before she could say any more, Debbie's voice was audible, and confirmed Amy's hypothesis that this mysterious redhead was Debbie's friend she had spoken of before. "Vanessa, is somebody at the front door?"

Vanessa rolled her eyes, which were an unusual pure green. "No Debbie, I rang the doorbell, opened the front door and now I'm talking to myself."

Debbie appeared in from another doorway, her long blonde hair loose. Like Vanessa she wore an oversize tee-shirt – Debbie's pink shirt contrasting with Vanessa's blue shirt - and her legs and feet were bare, Debbie's ample young breasts filling out the front of her nightwear.

"Oh hi Seth, hi Amy, what are you both doing here?" Debbie asked as she joined Vanessa at the front door.

"Grandpa forgot his heart medication," said Amy, holding up the small white bottle. "We were just bringing it back in case he needs it."

"Why thank you," said Debbie. She opened the front door and took the bottle, but puzzled over the label. "I don't think this is Stan's medication, it's for somebody called Angie."

"Angina!" Seth, Amy and Vanessa corrected the blonde simultaneously, all of them showing impatience in their voices.

"Who's Angina?" Debbie wanted to know.

"Debbie, angina is a medical condition, a heart condition," Amy explained. "Grandpa has it."

"Oh," said Debbie. "I didn't know that."

"Where is Grandpa?" Seth asked.

"He's gone to bed," said Debbie. "He had his dinner, watched the news and was tired so he went upstairs and fell asleep. So, you haven't met Vanessa before?"

"Think about it Debbie, this is the first time I've been anywhere at the same time as them," Vanessa pointed out.

"Well Amy and Seth, Vanessa is my best friend forever," said Debbie.

"Best friend forever?" asked Vanessa disparagingly. "That sounds dumb, nobody but you will ever say that Debbie." She turned to the teenagers. "Yeah, Debbie is my best friend. Sometimes I wonder why, but she is."

"Vanessa is staying over for a few days," said Debbie.

"I don't have much choice," said Vanessa to Seth and Amy. "My room-mate Lisa, her boyfriend Paul is on leave from the Navy for a week and when Lisa and Paul are spending time together, I can't get any sleep at all."

"Lisa and Paul have lots of noisy sex together and it keeps Vanessa awake all night," Debbie blurted out.

"Yes, thank you Debbie, I think they already worked that out for themselves," said Vanessa. "Yeah, I thought Lisa and Paul could use some time alone together, so I came over to stay with Debbie for a few days."

Vanessa then yawned and looked at the clock. "Is that the time? I guess you two had better be getting home, you have school in the morning." With that, Vanessa abruptly and rudely closed the door closed on the teenagers, but it was not fast enough to prevent Amy from seeing Debbie staring at Vanessa. Given Debbie's lack of intelligence, the young woman often would stare with a vacant expression, but the look she was giving Vanessa was quite an odd one, her eyes wide and dreamy.

Seth and Amy got into the car, and as Seth started the ignition, he turned to his sister and said, "Did you notice that Kelly and Vanessa have the exact same color hair and skin?"

Amy rolled her eyes out the car window. Of course her brother used any excuse to bring Kelly into any conversation. But all the way home, and after going to bed, all Amy could think about was Vanessa's arrival on the scene. Unable to sleep, the teenager got out of bed and picked up the book she was supposed to be reading for English, and uncomfortable under the covers she lay on top of the bed on her stomach wearing an oversize tee-shirt over white panties, swinging her bare feet back and forward as she tried to read, but only completed a paragraph or so.

Completely occupying the girl's mind was Vanessa. The new arrival onto the scene no doubt was a bitch, given how rude and sarcastic she had been not only to Amy and Seth but Debbie too, although Amy thought that spending so much time with Debbie and her dumb questions would get on anyone's nerves.

It was impossible to miss that Vanessa was the dominant of the pair, more intelligent, forceful and streetwise than Debbie. Vanessa was probably just another vulture that moved in to feed like her dim-witted friend, and given her domineering personality, it could only lead to more trouble and a further drain of her grandfather's money. Amy's mind kept thinking of the odd dynamic of Debbie and Vanessa, but the girl conceded that given the limited amount of time she had had to observe them thanks to Vanessa wanting to get rid of her and Seth as quickly as possible, that she could be imagining things.

*

Amy was not the only teenage girl pondering a mystery that night. A suburb or so away, Kelly had put on her pink pajamas and knelt barefoot next to her bed to say her prayers. Taking the panties she had been wearing that day, Kelly went to put them into her hamper but stopped short as she noticed the white panties with violets she had placed in the hamper that morning were not in the right position. Kelly always placed all her clothes including her panties into the hamper neatly, not scrunched up like these underpants were.

Reaching into the hamper, Kelly straightened out her white panties with the purple violets and placed the white panties she had changed out of to go to bed neatly on top of them. Swinging her bare feet under the covers and turning off the light, the pretty red haired teenager pondered if she had really been so messy as to just toss her worn panties into the hamper like that.

*

Monday brought yet another fine sunny Chicago day that was unseasonably warm for April. Amy dressed for high school in a lightweight light blue sweater, short navy blue pleated skirt and a white tee-shirt. On her feet Amy wore white sneakers and white ankle socks, and her hair was tied back neatly in a pony-tail with a blue scrunchie.

1...34567...9