Debbie's Legacy Pt. 01

Story Info
Young wife recalls seminal moment from high school.
17.6k words
64k
182
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,573 Followers

"There it is... the site of all your sports glory," I said sarcastically to my wife Kami as we drove past the high school sports fields.

"Yes, I could have been great if I hadn't hurt my knee," she replied playfully.

We were visiting Kami's mother for the weekend and were on our way back from a quick run to the supermarket. Her mom was a widow as Kami's father had died from a heart attack several years earlier. Even though she was still an attractive woman, she had eschewed dating, so Kami and her sister made sure to see her as often as possible.

"I'm sure," I laughed.

"It's true! Don't be a jerk," she responded.

"Which one is the soccer field?" I asked, scanning the grounds.

"The far one... in the back next to the field house," she answered.

"Ummm... all those hot little bodies running around naked," I said, continuing to tease.

"Hah! Sweetie, girls don't run around naked. They go home to change or hide behind the shower curtain," she explained.

"Well, that's no fun," I responded.

Although it wasn't something I had ever thought about, I was surprised by her message and was still mulling it over in my head when she said, "Yes, not like the boys."

"Honey, we were shy, too. We were just more scared of showing any fear," I told her.

With that, the conversation switched back to Kami's mom as we turned onto the tree-lined street where she had grown up. As soon as we were in the house, I put the bottles of wine away while my wife set about preparing some snacks. An hour later, the three of us moved to the patio and enjoyed the warm evening air. Seeing how much my mother-in-law enjoyed chatting with her daughter, I kept quiet, and over the next few hours, we killed two bottles. Afterward, we made a brief stop to watch TV, however, it wasn't long before the women started to fade, so I took the lead in closing things out.

Once in the bedroom, Kami quickly stripped down to her thong, found her cut-off t-shirt, and jumped beneath the covers while I was still undressing. I could see her peering up at me with an impish look which informed me that she might not be as tired as I thought.

"I guess someone got their second wind," I laughed when she reached out as soon as I was beneath the sheets.

"Mmmm... hmmm..." she sighed and immediately guided my hand to her breasts.

For the next few minutes, we cuddled and I could tell by the sloppiness of her kisses that she was feeling no pain. Soon, she lifted her arms above her head to remove her top and once she had tossed it aside, she pushed her thong down her smooth legs. Next, she tried for my boxers, but wanting to slow things, I fended her off and pushed on her shoulders until she was flat against the mattress.

"I love doing it in the bed you grew up in," I whispered into her ear.

Kami giggled a little and then said, "It's not the same bed. My parents got a new one when I went to college."

"What? You never told me that!" I exclaimed.

"I didn't want to ruin it for you," she answered, laughing harder.

"Well, you did," I replied, and before she could respond, I asked, "I'm the only one on this one, right?"

"Hold on... let me think," she said and then pretended to be in deep thought before she answered, "I think you're okay."

"And the old one?" I asked, feigning annoyance.

"Shhhh... Let's make love," she replied, avoiding the question.

I knew she was toying with me, so I let the discussion end and when Kami's hands returned to my boxers, I let her pull them off. Now, both naked, our bodies writhed together as we kissed and fondled.

"I want to go down on you," I announced and started to descend.

"No, baby. We have to be quiet," she warned and pulled on my shoulders.

Kami often became quite vocal when her pussy was being tongue-lashed, so, I let her guide me over her until I was looking down at her lovely face.

For the thousandth time, I realized how lucky I was to have her as my wife. Tall and slender with a body toned from an active lifestyle, she was a real head-turner. She wore her light-brown hair shoulder-length and her pretty eyes were also brown, but several shades darker. Her lips were full and soft, and tiny, sensitive nipples crowned her B-cups breasts.

Standing six-feet tall and weighing 175 lbs. with a full head of hair, I didn't have near the looks of my wife but felt presentable. Like her, I worked out enough that my body stayed in shape, and she had told me more than once that I sported a disarming smile that put others at ease.

We met one month before graduating during our senior year in college and discovered we both had landed jobs in the same city. Since neither of us had an established network of friends in our new location, we ended up doing things together and it wasn't long before we became a couple. Six months later, weary of trying to get by on our starting salaries, we moved in together, and after a year of cohabitation, we got married.

That was two years ago and things, so far, had gone quite well. We rarely argued, and when we did, both of us usually felt so bad that we went out of our way to make it up. Also, we had both progressed several steps in our careers, so the money issues had become less acute. In fact, we had managed to purchase a small bungalow in a reasonable neighborhood.

We enjoyed an active sex life that had caring and intimacy as a foundation. Kami wasn't a prude and could be quite playful, although her natural inclination was for the conventional. I loved that her public demeanor gave no indication about what occurred behind closed doors and I knew from the probing questions I received from friends that the mystery made her even more interesting.

"You ready?" I teased when the head of my dick contacted her entrance.

"Yeah..." she answered in a husky voice.

"Ugghh... shit..." I grunted involuntarily in response to the warmth I felt as my shaft penetrated.

Mmmm... ohhh..." Kami sighed at the same time.

For the next few minutes, we moved together, feeling the heat radiate from our bodies as the small bedroom became filled with the soft sighs and mews of sexual satisfaction. Occasionally, we would connect in a kiss and after one ended, I looked into her half-closed eyes and saw she was close to an orgasm. I began moving into her purposefully, thrilled to hear the wetness of her pussy while maintaining a rhythm that didn't make the bedsprings squeak.

"Cum for me, beautiful," I whispered with my lips pressed against her ear.

"Nnnnaa... I... umm..." she responded, unable to form words, before finally forcing out, "Go, sweetie..."

The sheets had long left our bodies and Kami had her legs spread widely. When her hands left my shoulders and found my ass, I knew she was almost there.

"Mmmm... let it out..." I encouraged.

Suddenly, her legs closed around my waist and her feet started spurring the air as she cried out, "Ohhhh... ohhhh... Craig... oh baby... ohhhh..."

I rode her through her release until her body relaxed. Her excitement had put me in a nice place where I knew I could let go whenever I was ready. So, I looked down into her face and reveled at her beauty for several seconds and when she smiled up at me, I decided it was time.

"Ughhh... uhhhh... uhhhh..." I grunted as jets of semen fired into her body.

Now, exhausted like her, I fell to her side and pulled her warm body firmly against my chest.

"Mmmm... I love you," she declared.

"Shhh... quiet," I responded and filled my hand with one of her breasts.

Minutes ticked by and I was close to drifting away when I felt my wife turn in my arms. Soon, she pushed me onto my back and as I came back to full consciousness, I felt her hand fondling my dick. She could only get me partially erect, but when she moved down and took me into her mouth, I hardened within seconds. Then, she climbed on top of me and guided me back into her wet pussy.

"Ohhhh... mmmm..." she sighed as she pushed her hips back.

"And, I thought you were drunk and would pass out," I teased.

"Hush..." she fired back with a giggle, and then added, "It just feels so good."

Kami rode me with a languid movement, content to enjoy the feeling of our connection without working towards any goal. After enjoying the view for a bit, I began to toy with her nipples and instantly I felt the walls of her pussy squeeze my shaft. We maintained our play in silence until, with a deep sigh, she fell forward onto my chest. I started running my hands through her soft hair as she tried to move her hips, but finally, she stopped.

"You're special," I whispered.

"You think so?" she asked, wanting the stroking.

"Yeah..." I replied.

More silence ensued, and I was just about to roll her off me so we could go to sleep when she spoke.

"What's the boys' locker room like?" she asked.

"Where did that come from?" I replied, trying to look into her eyes, but she kept her head against my chest.

"Well, what we talked about this afternoon. I was just thinking about it," she replied defensively.

I considered the question and the odd timing for a moment and then responded, "Well, I don't know... I guess it has lockers, and an office for the coaches, a trainer's room, equipment storage space, and showers. Or, at least that's what I remember from mine."

"That's like the girl's side, but we had washers and dryers for the uniforms," she replied.

"Oh, yeah. There were those too in the equipment room, but they didn't get used enough because it stunk. I can still remember the nasty smell," I said.

"Ewwww... why not?" Kami asked.

"I don't know. I guess they wanted to make us tough," I laughed.

"Did you... were there separate shower stalls for everyone?" she probed.

"Hell, no. It was one big shower room with nozzles along the wall and poles down the center that had like four showerheads each," I explained, and as the words left my mouth, I felt my wife's body shudder. Before she could speak, I asked, "Why?"

"Just curious," she replied, although I could tell she was being evasive.

"Kami, why?" I pushed, and this time I tilted my head enough that I could see her face.

"My friend Dana... we tried to sneak into the boy's side once to check it out. We were almost there before we chickened out," she responded.

"Okay, but that doesn't answer my question. Why were you... are you... curious?" I asked.

She started to giggle and it continued for a few seconds before she gained control and said, "An older girl... a senior... told us that all the boys got naked in one big shower and we wanted to see if it was true."

Now, it was my turn to chuckle and when I stopped, I said, "So, y'alls little girl hormones took control? You wanted to see all those naked bodies?"

"Don't be an ass! We were just curious and no one was there," she scolded.

Before I could respond, Kami pushed back against my dick that had remained hard. She maintained her motion in silence for a minute or so before stopping again.

"Come here... time for bed," I announced and pulled her to my side.

Minutes ticked by, and I was near sleep when she whispered, "There was a rumor that the senior girl, Debbie, went in there."

"In the shower with all the naked boys?" I laughed.

"I think maybe it was just one," she giggled, and then asked, "You think it was more?"

Her interest in the subject intrigued me and I became silent for a moment as I contemplated the meaning before I responded, "Probably all rumor. Let's go to sleep."

Soon, Kami's soft purrs signaled she had drifted off, but I remained awake as I continued to think about the brief exchange. The fact that she had never mentioned anything about it made me think it carried some significance, but I couldn't land on a satisfactory explanation and finally fell asleep. Several times the following day my mind returned to the subject, although I still didn't make any progress towards a resolution. Finally, I decided that if I wanted to know more it would require a direct question and was trying to determine the best way to present it when Kami did something that deepened the mystery.

"Let's do it in the locker room," she said from out of the blue as we drove past the school on our way home.

"What? There will be people there... likely..." I replied, a bit flustered.

"It's Sunday morning. No one will be there," she responded showing strange determination.

"Kami, if no one is there, it will be locked," I answered.

"We can find a way in... we can try..." she persisted.

"Look, it's not like we're in school. If we get caught, there won't be a simple reprimand. We'll end up in jail!" I explained.

"I see... well... I guess I thought you had some adventure in you," she replied in a tone that left me wondering if she had been serious or merely teasing.

"Haha... nice try. Save it for later when we get home," I said.

"Hmmm... okay then," she responded with a hint of disappointment.

Surprisingly, the unexpected interaction that had lasted no more than thirty seconds was over as quickly as it started. As we drove in silence, I replayed the recent conversations and I realized my pretty wife had given me a peek into the hidden recesses of her sexual mind. At first, it made me very excited, but as I thought more, a sense of disappointment wafted over me as I wondered why she had never confided in me before. It made me feel vulnerable, worried that she didn't fully trust me, and I knew I needed to tread carefully. Then, from nowhere, a wave of jealousy swept over me when I wondered if there was another man somewhere out there that knew all her intimate secrets.

"We need to go to the store when we get back," my wife announced.

It was a simple statement, but I was grateful as it pulled me back to the moment, saving me from my self-created anxiety.

"Sounds good. We need to get some picture hangars at the hardware store, too," I replied, and with that, things returned to normal.

I suspected we would re-visit my wife's locker room thoughts at some point, likely, during some intimate pillow talk. It certainly stayed on my mind, but I wanted Kami to initiate the discussion, and it seemed she was content to drop it. Days and then weeks ticked by and it had mostly faded from my thoughts when something happened that brought it rushing back.

To stay in shape, I often played pick-up basketball, and not too far from our house was a facility that stayed open until 9 PM several nights a week. I would typically go on Wednesdays, a little before eight after the youth league had finished, and stay until closing. Several guys about my age followed the same routine and were normally present, along with one or two random individuals. Fortunately, we were all about the same height and close enough in skill level that we could engage in some competitive matches. The building was the gym from an old junior high that had closed years before, and the city had converted it, along with several outdoor fields, into a community center. Also, the education district had renovated several of the other buildings for use as district administrative space so the grounds still had the look and feel of a school.

As we finished playing one evening, I realized I needed to pee, and decided to find a toilet rather than wait until I got home. I generally knew where the old locker rooms were located, although, in all my time playing there, I had never visited. I headed towards the far end of the building, took a ramp down to a lower level and as I descended the telltale odor of sweat and unwashed clothing filled my nostrils. Somehow, the space had managed to retain the foul aroma even though it hadn't seen routine use in years. The only illumination came from the ambient light filtering through the painted windows and a single safety light that marked the exit. For a moment, I stopped to look for the switch for the other lights, but none was evident, and after a few seconds, I decided I could see well enough to get by. I found the toilets and while I stood in front of the urinal, splattering the porcelain, an epiphany arrived.

I realized the place could fulfill my wife's desire to get naughty in a men's locker room. It had all the essential elements and as far as I knew it had few visitors. Perhaps, I thought, we could sneak in and hide before the gym closed one night. It involved eluding the custodian, but I rarely saw him, and I didn't think the building had an alarm. The main door mechanisms, when locked, allowed one to leave but not enter, so when we finished, we could merely walk out.

It took some self-control to hide my smile when I returned to Kami. I knew if she sensed something was up it would only take a little prodding to get me to spill my guts and I wanted to mull the idea over a bit and ensure we wouldn't be taking any undue risks. Fortunately, I managed to maintain a normal demeanor while I plotted over the next several days. Eventually, I concluded that sneaking around the building posed too much risk. Despite the innocent nature of our activity, I knew that if caught, things wouldn't end well. It was a sobering thought, but I wasn't ready to abandon the concept, which slowly led me to the realization that I needed to get the custodian on my side.

Having seen him several times, I knew what he looked like, but we had never spoken. He was an older black man that appeared to be in his forties with a lean build and a bald head. I guessed he was a little over six-foot tall, although I had never been near enough to him to get a good measurement.

Two weeks went by and despite my efforts to keep an eye out for the man, I only spotted him once, and then only for a few seconds. His infrequent presence made it hard to determine the best approach and I had mostly given up on the idea when fate brought us together.

"Hey," I said to the janitor as we passed.

I was on my way to my car but two of the regular guys were still shooting baskets across the floor. Given the time, I suspected he was on his way to shoo them out.

"Hey, man," he replied in a gruff voice.

We both kept walking and had separated by about ten yards when I finally called out to him, "Uhhh... do you have a second? There's something I'd like to ask."

He turned and looked at me suspiciously before responding, "What?"

Now, suddenly faced with the reality of the request, even after planning what to say, I felt tongue-tied and finally forced out, "I... I... look it might take a few minutes. Can I stick around so we can chat after everyone is gone?"

"What you need?" he asked as his eyes narrowed.

"Just a request... about using the building... nothing bad..." I stammered.

He looked at me for several more seconds, shrugged, and then turned and headed towards the others. Not knowing what to do, I stepped into the shadows of the women's locker ramp. Soon, the remaining two players came walking by, and behind them, I could hear the footsteps of the custodian. Fortunately, the men exited before the man, which energized me, and when he got close, I stepped back into the light.

"What the fuck? What you want?" he asked, startled by my sudden appearance.

Sensing it was time to be bold, I decided to lead with the truth and explained, "Look, I want to use the locker room after the place is closed... when no one is here... with my wife."

"For what?" he shot back, although I noticed his expression soften with the mention of Kami.

"Uhhh... it's kind of... more or less... a fantasy thing. Fulfilling a fantasy," I said.

"You want to fuck her in there?" he responded crudely.

I thought about trying to obscure the truth, and given his attitude, I considered abandoning the idea, but finally, with a sigh, I replied, "Yeah..."

The look he gave me had me bracing for the worst so I was surprised when he answered, "$100."

"$100 and we can use the locker room?" I asked to confirm his meaning.

j267
j267
4,573 Followers