Debbie's New Job Pt. 01

Story Info
Woman lured into white slavery.
1.3k words
4.03
39.5k
37
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie's marriage had collapsed. And it had fallen apart in a way that shook her to her core. She thought they had the perfect family. Her husband was an executive in a financial planning firm. They had two beautiful children, ages eight and six. With her husband's six figure income, Debbie could devote much of her time to volunteering in the community for causes that she felt deeply about. But then one day, out of the blue, her world came crashing down.

Someone from her husband's firm called her at home. Angrily, he demanded to know where John, her husband, was. As far as Debbie knew, he was at work. The colleague informed her that he had been fired weeks ago. And now an audit of his accounts showed a very large amount of money was missing. Debbie learned that since his termination, he had been leaving in the morning. But he was only pretending to go to work. She had no clue what he was really doing. She tried frantically to reach him on his cell phone. It went straight to voice mail. When she looked in his closet, her heart sank. It had been emptied. He apparently was now a fugitive from justice, and he had abandoned his wife of twelve years.

In a panic, Debbie rushed to their bank. To her horror, she was told he had withdrawn most of the funds from their joint accounts the prior day. Her husband had left her destitute, with two young children to care for. Debbie had not been employed since college She had not needed to. Her husband had been an excellent provider. It quickly dawned on Debbie that her life, as she had known it, was over. She was able to obtain an interview with a firm for that very afternoon. It sounded promising. Little did she know that it would turn into a nightmare.

Pin Oaks Business Services was advertising for someone to deal with clients in international trade. Debbie had studied international trade in college. Her husband had dealt with overseas accounts and she had tried to help him a little. Maybe that would be a good fit for her.

The building, which was no more than a few years old, was located in an upscale industrial park. The marble sign at the entrance read, "Pin Oaks Business Services." Upon entering, Debbie was met by a pleasant receptionist in a well-appointed office area. Smiling, the receptionist introduced herself as Janet, and told her to take a seat. Mr. Thornton was expecting her and would be with her shortly.

Soon, a well-dressed man that Debbie guessed to be in his early fifties strode through the door from the back offices. Warmly shaking her hand, he began, "Hello Debbie. I am John Thornton. Come on back and let's have a talk." He ushered her back to his office. Entering, he closed the door behind him and motioned for Debbie to take a seat.

Moving to his chair behind the desk, he first put his hand to his mouth, as if engaged in deep thought. Gazing intently at his applicant, he saw that she was strikingly attractive. She was actually what some might classify as a "trophy wife." Mr. Thornton was impressed.

He began the interview with, "So, Debbie, tell me a little about yourself."

She replied with her educational background, her extensive volunteer work and her family. Being honest, she told the truth about the issues with her husband. Almost dissolving into tears, she admitted that she was now penniless and had two children to feed.

Thornton was sympathetic. "I think we can help you," he offered. Pulling a clipboard out of a desk drawer, he continued, "Our business is involved in international trade. Most simply put, we take commodities from one location and make them available in another, where they are more valuable. You would be working directly with the clients. Does that sound like something you would want to do?" Debbie nodded enthusiastically.

Thornton went on, "Okay, then, I need some basic information from you. First of all, how old are you?"

"I am 35," she answered.

"And what is your height and weight," he inquired?

Debbie thought this was an unusual question for a job interview. But she answered, "I am about 5'4" and 120 pounds."

His next question filled her with rage. "And what is your breast size," he wanted to know?

In disgust, Debbie pushed her chair away and headed for the door. Reaching it, she snapped, "That is none of your business. And this interview is over." She turned the knob. To her surprise, the door was locked. Frantically, she tried to pull the door open. Screaming, she cried out, "Let me out of here. I just want to get out of here."

Calmly, Thornton rose from the desk. Grabbing her from behind, he whispered, "First of all, you are not going anywhere. The interview is over when I say it is over." Then, roughly grabbing her chest, he intoned, "And you are dead wrong. The size of your breasts is very much my business."

Leading her back over to the desk, he resumed his seat. Now crying, Debbie pleaded with him to just let her leave. Ignoring her pleas, he explained, "As I told you, we are in the business of moving commodities from one location to another where that commodity is more valuable. In fact, you are that commodity. A beautiful young woman such as yourself is in great demand."

Debbie just could not believe this was happening. Thornton told her, "First, you will need to be trained to serve our clients. You will stay here in the back portion of our facility for that process. You are to obey all commands and instructions immediately and without question. If you do not, you will have to be punished,. You are to address me only as 'Sir' and you will punished if you do not. Finally, as long as you cooperate and your performance is satisfactory, we will see that your children are well provided for. If you do not cooperate, you will not see them again. Now, I will need for you take off all your clothes."

Debbie stood motionless, in shock. Angrily, Thornton commanded, "I told you to undress. You have been told to obey without question. You will have to punished for your disobedience. Do not make me have to repeat myself again."

As her hands shook, Debbie unbuttoned her blouse and let it fall to the floor. Unzipping her skirt, she pulled it down and stepped out of it. When she hesitated, Thornton barked, "Keep going." Tearfully, she unhooked her bra and, pulling it away from her body, folded her arms across her chest. He snapped, "Put your arms at your side. And I will again have to repeat myself. What is your bra size?"

Biting her lip, Debbie dropped her arms and muttered, "It is 36C."

Thornton commanded, "And now the panties." With a deep sigh, Debbie pulled down her underwear. Standing naked in front of him, he had her slowly turn around for him.

With that, he rose and took her by the arm. Exiting the office, he led her back to what would normally have been the warehouse portion of the site. Entering it from the office portion, she saw that one side was equipped as a sort of residential area with a bedroom, living room, kitchen and bathroom. In the middle was a small section that seemed to be appointed as a sort of medical area. On the other side was a large space that was equipped with what Debbie recognized as a sort of dungeon.

Debbie had only come here looking for a way to take care of her family in the wake of her husband's betrayal. Her heart sank as she contemplated the predicament that she now faced.