Debbie's New Job Pt. 02

Story Info
middle-aged woman lured into white slavery.
1.3k words
4.26
27.3k
17
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thornton led Debbie into what would be her new home. He first led her into the dungeon area and to two wooden beams in the shape of an "X." Each corner had metal hooks attached. From a nearby table he produced leather cuffs. Placing one on each wrist, he then attached the cuffs to the the upper metal hooks on the "X." Other cuffs were then placed on her ankles and those were fixed to the two lower hooks.

He informed her, "The first lesson of your training is to learn that the disobedience you showed in the office will not be tolerated." From the same table where he had obtained the cuffs, he pulled out a long rope through which ran a series of clothes pins. Immobilized, Debbie was helpless. Fingering a nipple, she gasped as he affixed the first pin to it. Then, he moved down her torso, attaching clothes pins in a semi-circle. She moaned as the last pin was placed on a lip of her vagina.

Thornton stepped back to admire his handiwork. With a smile, he offered, "Very nice. But now you are lopsided." Producing another rope from the table, he proceeded to attach additional clothes pins on the other side of her body, again beginning with the nipple and ending with the vagina.

Whimpering, Debbie pleaded, "Please sir. Just let me go home. I promise I will not say anything to anybody. Please."

Without a word, Thornton produced a vibrator from the table. "You disobeyed me by trying to leave the interview. This is your punishment." With a hard tug on the ropes, he pulled the clothes pins away from her. Debbie squealed and struggled against the restraints, but she was helpless. Shoving the vibrator between her legs, he barked, "Now, I want you to cum for me. Tell me you want to cum for me." When Debbie did not reply, he snapped, "Once again you are disobeying." He pushed the vibrator harder against her. "Tell me you want to cum for me."

Avoiding his stare, Debbie repeated, "I want to cum for you. OHHHHHH, MY GOOOOD!" She eventually gave him the orgasm he demanded.

When she had given him what he wanted, he nonchalantly switched off the device and placed it back on the table. Removing the cuffs from her wrists and ankles, Thornton helped her down from the "X."

Leading her to another section of the dungeon, he matter-of-factly inquired, "Have you had much experience with anal sex?"

Insulted, Debbie angrily pulled away from him. Grabbing her roughly by the arm, he told her, "You are to never do that again. You will have to receive another punishment tomorrow for that. But for now, I have another lesson for you."

He positioned her in front of a device that was a wooden panel with three holes. There was a larger hole in the middle and two smaller ones on either side. The panel was in two pieces, with semicircles of the holes in each half. Bending Debbie over, he placed her head in the middle, larger hole and her hands in the two smaller ones. Sliding the upper half of the panel down, he affixed it to the lower half.

Leaving her there, she moments later heard something creaking across the floor. Returning to where she was immobilized in the stocks, he informed her, "I will assume you lack experience in the area of anal sex, based on your earlier insubordination. Many of our clients insist on that. So you will need to become comfortable with it.

She felt him toying with her anal opening. She then gasped as she felt a dildo push into her. Although she could not see it from her position, it was attached to a rod that was in turn affixed to a wheel. As Thornton flipped a switch, there was a whirring sound and the dildo began to thrust forward and back inside of her. Debbie moaned with each forward thrust.

Thornton explained, "Your next lesson is to learn to accept this form of activity. I will be back to check on you at the end of the work day. I will want you to tell me what you have learned." As he started to leave her there, he moved the switch on the device. The whirring noise increased in pitch and the thrusting motions of the dildo increased in intensity. Thornton returned to his office to resume his work day.

In the silence of the cavernous facility, Debbie's moans with each inward thrust echoed through the chamber. It gave an almost surreal feeling to the whole experience. Was this really happening or was she just dreaming it?

Her day had seemed to begin so normally. Her husband was already gone to work (so she had thought) when she arose. She fixed breakfast for the children and got their lunches together before they headed off to school. And now, hours later, here she was. She was being held against her will. She was confined in stocks, with a dildo pounding into her from behind--over and over and over and over. She clenched her fists and slapped them against the wooden stocks. This was definitely real.

After what seemed like an eternity, she heard the door from the office area open. But it was not Thornton who entered but Janet, the receptionist. Seeing the predicament Debbie was in, she exclaimed, "Oh, my God." Running over to the device, she quickly switched it off. The thrusting dildo ceased its movements. Slowly, Janet pulled it out of her.

Opening the stocks, Janet helped Debbie to her feet. Putting her arm around Debbie, Janet had to assist her in walking to the living room portion of the residential area. As they sat down, Debbie begged, "Please help me. Don't leave me here."

Janet looked away but replied, "First of all, I cannot help you. Believe me. I would if I could. But I just can't." She continued, "I am afraid I have more bad news for you. Your family's situation has become major news here. Your husband apparently has disappeared with millions of dollars in funds taken from investors. And now you have disappeared. The speculation is that the two of you have fled together." Janet showed Debbie the news reports.

Debbie was incredulous. She was especially hurt that anyone would think she could leave and abandon her children. They were her life. But that is what the reports were saying. Tears welled up as she read statements from family friends and neighbors to the effect that any woman who would treat her babies like that was unfit to have them in the first place.

Janet took her by the hand. "Honey, the best thing for you now is to do whatever he tells you to. The sooner you can do that the sooner you can leave here. It is the only--."

At that point, Thornton entered. "That will be all, Janet. You can go home for the day." Janet hugged Debbie and made her way out. Addressing Debbie, Thornton began, "I suppose you saw the news reports about yourself. You are something of a celebrity. No one knows that you are here. And no one would ever think of looking for you here. So, you see, any continued disobedience would be futile. You understand that, don't you?" Debbie just wiped away tears.

Impatiently, Thornton continued, "Still, you do not comply. I asked you a question. You see that any further resistance would be futile, don't you?"

Burying her head in her hands, she replied, "Yes, sir."

"Good," he went on. "If you are hungry, there is some food in the kitchen area. I suggest you get a good night's sleep. We have a long day of training ahead tomorrow. I will be here for you promptly at 8:00 You need to be up, showered and ready for your first session of the day when I arrive. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir," she meekly responded.

With that, he left her alone with her thoughts. She certainly had no appetite. But, still sore from the pounding she had taken in the stocks, she made her way to the bed. Collapsing there, she buried her head in the pillow and cried herself to sleep.