Debby's Love Story Letter

Story Info
Debbie after a gang rape still lets her Dad fuck her.
2.7k words
3.8
4.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
469 Followers

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of fictional rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios as well as scenes of fictional incest or incest content.


INTRODUCTION

My name is Debbie Wittentower. You may remember me from the recent story "Who Fucked Me Best? It was You Daddy," based on the long conversations I had with the author Erectus.

We discussed the misfortunate I had of being tricked into drunkenness and subsequently gang raped by members of the local soccer club. I thought they were all friends or acquaintances. Instead, I learned of how men take sexual advantage of a young virgin, who, by the end of her ordeal, was laughing with my seducers; innocent, violated, and corrupted,

There was my first encounter with the dark side of male sexuality but reunited me with my father. He capped off the gang rape with an experience that filled me with happiness and momentarily reunited me with my father. My father wholly enjoyed our sexual rapport, assuming I was a local tart. Unknown to him, he was fucking his daughter.

Dad had abandoned my mother, his fiance, after discovering her in a drunken tryst with the publican's son.

*

Dear Elsie Doolittle,

My dear Elsie, ever since I was the center of gang rape, I have undergone a sexual odyssey that has propelled me from my losing my virginity to experiencing every sort of depravity I had never imagined.

Men, through their cunning, take advantage of a young woman. The curious innocent becomes a tart and then turns the table by becoming a prostitute and taking advantage of the savage sex drive that purses through the blood of almost every man. Beneath their uniform or suit and tie, men hide their darkest desires. The penis is the weapon of conquest.

Although most of my sexual experience has been with men, I admit the things we did together when you visited were thrilling. No man can compete with a woman eating pussy. You, my dearest, are a champion in that department.

Although you profess to be a lesbian, I know you accept my sexual interaction with men who pay for the privilege. Do you think I'm a shameless hussy for welcoming Dad's big cock inside me? Why can't my vagina be a welcome mat for his penis? Why should I forgo his wonderful rippled fleshy cock that answers my every need just because he is my father? That dick fits so perfectly inside my bursting quim.

I love Daddy! Of course, that doesn't mean I love you any the less, dearest Elsie. Even when my cunt fills with a penis, my heart belongs to you.

Elsie, my darling, Daddy doesn't even know I'm his daughter. If he knew, he probably wouldn't be fucking me. He's a conservative church-going guy with a strong moral character; an old-fashioned man who feels uncomfortable with the modern generation's acceptance of behavior priests frown upon. Not that the holy fathers do not stray, yielding to temptation and fornication. I remember Father Murphy who cornered me in the confession box and tried to stick his penis in my mouth. I'm sure these black desires lie in the heart of every male.

You may wonder why I never had Dad's affection growing up. There is no question that he is my father, but when he caught my Mom, drunk with her legs akimbo and the publican's son's cock fucking her, it didn't instill confidence in Mom's claim Dad was responsible for her pregnancy.

Rather than confront Mom's infidelity or attack the man who'd emptied his ball sack into her womb, Dad walked away from this scene of debauchery and was never seen again. Until he announced himself at my gang rape, I had never met my Dad.

All mom ever said about him was, "He had a cock like an oak tree."

How did the gang rape occur? A local lad gave me a laced drink. I lost control. My legs froze. I was aware of who and what was happening, but I did nothing to stop it. I even laughed through much of the rapes because it seemed hilarious to me. Before the night was over, every guy at the party fucked me. My Dad was the last one to split my thighs and believe me, his cannon was the biggest of the lot, nearly breaking me in two. Once he announced his name, I realized who he was and rejoiced at being reunited with his gnarly monster.

Sometime later, living in London, by a lucky accident I found my Dad working at a public swimming pool. He recognized me and we have continued our intimacies on frequent afternoons ever since. Of course, I never charge him for the liberties he takes with me.

Dad isn't aware, and there is no need for him to know that I am his daughter. He also does not know that since losing my virginity, I have become cavalier about initiating and accepting offers to partake in sexual intercourse. Out of need, I have augmented my meager income by turning tricks with guys I meet at the pub. Sometimes I venture onto dark street corners late at night where men lie in wait to ensnare pussy. These impromptu sex acts often take place standing up, pressed against a building's wall with, my dress held high.

I know this can be dangerous, but the danger excites me. One crazy held a knife to my throat as he raped me and then paid me with a generous tip. A few times, cab drivers invited me inside their cabs on cold nights to have sex. Once I had two ambulance drivers inside the van. A bobby asked for a free blow job but when I refused he paid me. I'm not a full-time sex worker, but little by little my client base is enlarging, much like the dicks I welcome at my door.

Because of my concerns about hygiene, I usually require men to use condoms. If they refuse, I may satisfy them with hand or blow jobs, but sometimes they overpower me and cum inside me. I permit Dad to fuck me without protection because I know a condom is something the church forbids. I don't make that demand and just let him shove that naked behemoth inside my honey pot and wait for it to boil over. Most of my clients will testify that a raw fuck is the most satisfying.

Dad's sperm is so strong I have trouble untangling the streams of cum that attach to my landing strip and the skin around my vag. If I don't wash it off, I'm in trouble.

What does 'in trouble mean?' On one occasion we were walking in Simpson's Green just after dark. Dad had his arm around me and was rubbing my titty and pinching my nipple. All of a sudden, he steered me back behind a park bench and pushed me onto the soft grass. The next thing I knew, my dress was up around my face and he had unleashed his naked tiger and was ripping up my quim. It felt so good.

The problem was his cum was so strong that I was inundated, not just my vag but the overflow dripped between my ass cheeks. If we were in his apartment or my rented room, I would have showered it off, but it took over an hour and a half before I could return home and clean my forbidden area with warm water and soap. Even though I did my best, it was too late.

The little sperm munchers had turned my pubic area as red as Maltese winter cherries. The irritation was so strong that I was out of commission for the next seven days. The only man to fuck me was the landlord, who discounts my service from the rent. Mr. Begley has terrible vision and always takes off his spectacles before asking me to get down on all fours. He loves to feel his big, hairy balls slapping my ass. Since he was too blind to see how red my forbidden zone was, I was able to pay most of my rent by letting him plunk me. Afterward, I washed up immediately.

I should tell you how good Daddy smells. He wears a fine cologne but since he drinks so much beer his cock tastes like it was dipped in a mug of brew. Sometimes I think I get intoxicated from sucking his cock and balls. That's when he gets frisky and tries to butt fuck me but I am too boozed to say no.

Yes, Elsie, I see Daddy about every three weeks. I know he has other girlfriends and wallows in their cunts, but I don't mind. I've learned, that's what men do. I tell him if he is fucking tarts he should be careful, but who knows what he really does. I tell him not to bring me any STDs. I wouldn't like that.

Daddy responds indignantly, "I don't fuck tarts, mostly church ladies."

He meets women at the mass he attends on Grove Street. Those ladies are so grateful for a fuck that they cook him dinner and send him home with a box of freshly baked cookies. One gal makes the cookies in the shape of a cock. He brought me some that had a raisin as an eye and sugared cherries as balls. That was so funny, I almost peed myself laughing.

Daddy asks to fuck me in the bathtub. I thought that was strange. I got in the tub naked with a pillow behind my head. He got on top of me. I help him stick that big salami inside my jelly bowl and he gingerly starts with the old in and out. When he gets out of breath, that's the sign he is ready to shoot a cum load big enough to fill a beer mug. Once the dirty deed is done, Dad pulls out, reaching the head of his cock and wanks a handful of more cum, and polishes my tits with the shiny stuff.

But that is not enough. Dad raises up, steadying himself on the tub edge, and points his massive hard-on at me and pees all over me with the hot beery smell of the pubster's malt. I know it sounds disgusting, but his warm pee feels so good and we are laughing all the time.

I say, "One of these nights I'm going to pee all over you," and he says, "Sure, what's good for the goose is even grander," or something like that.

So that's what has been going on. I truly adore and love him. Even when he is finished fucking me and his dick feels soft, I grab it for a quick suck and he puts his mouth on my quim. Crazy huh, oh well, I'm hoping that Daddy doesn't pull out too quickly next time and fills me with a full load of his hot jizz. I'm sure one of these days I'm going to get myself a bouncing baby boy. Will you be his Aunt, if we are living together?

Elsie, I think you met one of my clients when you visited. He was the one who kept trying to grab your tit in the pub. Well, I've gotten to know him and his proclivities. When we date, Roger the Dodger brings his 18-year-old son with him. The Dad and son like to fuck me from both ends and the son's cock is not so big. I hardly feel it in my a-hole while his dad is sawing away for what seems like forever in my puss before he can get himself off.

Sometimes I have to reach around and stick my finger in Roger the Dodger's ass to squeeze his prostates and then, with a yell, he cums like a summer shower. I get paid well for this arrangement and sometimes they take me out for dinner before they squash me between their bellies. Rog takes a long time to cum and Wiley, his son, after shooting his load, will start stroking himself. By God, the little gobber cums for a second time before his dad cums once.

I think it's a lark to be had by the two guys, but Wiley likes to spray his second sperm shot on my ass while his dad is still fucking me. I tell him to be careful not to get his love juice on my shoes, which are off to the right. Wiley responds,

"Ah, don't cha know girly, spermy makes da best shoe polish."

When the two are finished with me I kiss them both goodbye, Wiley tries to shove his tongue down my throat but I tell him I'll bite it off and we all laugh. I find sex to be so relaxing, so good for my nerves. Some females in the biz take those little mothers' helpers to relax. I just need a firm dick in my cunt, ass, or mouth. Big or small, I've learned to get them all to squirt.

Now, Elsie, you asked me to bring you up to date, and I have. You also asked for some advice on how to have anal sex. I don't know why you are asking. Are you thinking of letting some guy fuck you in the ass? Maybe you found a gay client? Or is it a bull dike who fancies your pretty butt?

But let me give you some sisterly advice and remember to insist the person wears a condom. You know dangerous viruses in sperm can be lethal if they swim around in your ass hole.

I don't want to be a downer on anal, it can be really fun and very exciting. The first thing to do is get your asshole deep cleaned. Use a warm water douche bag or a plastic squeeze bottle to get all the stuff out of your ass. It may take several rounds of cleaning. If you don't prepare well, anal can be a smelly, unpleasant thing. If your ass is clean, having a cock inside is just delightful. It's an unworldly sensation like something has invaded your body and the cock is tight inside pumping away.

I don't know if there are more nerve endings in one's ass hole than in our pussies. But I can tell you from experience, as a man's thick 'pollywogger' makes an entrance, it is one of the best feelings you can ever have. In some ways, it is much more fulfilling than the old 'dick-in-pussy' playbook. If a man has a big ditty bag, it exacerbates the feeling. A huge cock in your ass is as close to heaven as we are ever going to get.

Now I caution you to use a good lube before welcoming the intruder. If you ever saw the movie, "Last Tango" you'll recall Brando used butter as a lube in the gal's ass. Yes, that is ok, but the silicon lubes they make for gay sex are easier to use and your butt doesn't end up smelling like a buttered crumpet.

Ok, dear soul sister, that's all the time I have to write because I just got a call from a young man who likes to have his ass stuffed with a strap-on dildo. I've got one somewhere, so I'll say goodbye and search for it. I like to have it on before the mug shows up. It's an easy night with Raymon. He just jerks himself off as I'm fucking from behind. Sex is such a silly but integral part of human relationships. Don't you agree?

If you come to London to live with me, I will try to give up my whoring. I am saving every penny I am earning, and maybe we could open a small candy store outside one of the kiddy schools.

I'd like you to experience at least once a three-way with Daddy. Otherwise, you will never understand why I am so enthralled by his huge cock and hairy balls. It excites me to envision Daddy with his big dick inside your pussy while I am behind you licking your sweet ass bud. Just because we are lesbians does not mean we cannot have sex with men. A fleshy cock is so much more rewarding than a rubber dildo. Don't you agree?

Your dear friend and lover,

Debb

erectus123
erectus123
469 Followers