Tempted By Mom

Story Info
Craig is tempted by the fruit of his mother.
26.3k words
4.77
210.1k
404
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,282 Followers

Author's Note: Welcome to my entry in The Summer Loving Contest. The idea for this story was born from hearing the classic Squeeze song, Tempted by the Fruit of another. Being the taboo obsessed perv I am, I swapped it to tempted by the fruit of his mother, and this is the end result. LC68

*

Chapter One

"Shit," Craig muttered when he saw his mother's car in the driveway. What the hell was she doing home? Mom never left work early.

He parked alongside her car and grabbing his camera bag took a moment to gather his resolve. Looking into the rearview mirror, he recited the words he'd spent the last two days telling himself he would say.

"No, mom, I'm not going to take any more pictures of you." He stared into his deep blue eyes, pretending he was meeting his mother's gaze. "It's not proper."

"Proper?" he repeated, rolling his eyes. He sounded like grandma, but it was the right word. He shook his head. He could come up with better.

"Inappropriate!" Craig nodded in satisfaction. That sounded better. Now if he could just stick to his guns, he might be able to get his shit together and stop looking at his mother like she seemed to want him to.

It sounded crazy, but each time his mother had asked him to 'practice' by taking pictures of her, Craig swore she was getting more improper. More than that he was convinced she was enjoying it.

"No, it's you," he told his reflection. "You're being a perv." Not that he wanted to think he was seeing his mother in an unhealthy way, but it was more believable than her getting some kind of weird kick out of teasing him.

"Teasing," he repeated. Just using that word should tell him this was him, not mom. What kind of mother cock teased her son? Worse, what kind of son used the word cock tease when thinking about his mom?

One whose cock was taking more notice of his mother after each of their little 'photo shoots'. Great, now he was blaming his cock, as if it, not Craig, was responsible for a situation that was rapidly approaching bad incest porn script status.

One thing was for sure, nothing was going to get resolved hiding out in his car. Craig got out, slinging the bag containing his Nikon over his shoulder. After his regular classes, he'd gone to Roger Williams Zoo for a couple of hours to snap shots of the animals for an extra credit project.

Too bad he couldn't use the pics mom had him take of her for a project. He grinned at what

he could call it. 'Mom's mid life crisis' could work, or maybe 'desperate attempts to spend time with my adult son'.

He tried to avoid the title 'milf gone wild' or 'cougar time' in his little game, because they would be just as fitting. Craig crossed the driveway and glancing at the six foot stockade fence, wondered if his mother was by the pool.

It was a hot sunny day and his sweat soaked t-shirt was testimony to that. A dip in the pool would feel great, but if mom was out there he'd wait. Until he got his shit together he needed to avoid his mother as much as possible without being obvious.

He'd settle for a cool shower and his air conditioned room. As he walked along the fence he kept wondering if his mother was outside. If she was that meant he could slip in the house unnoticed and hide out there until he had to work later. He stopped and stared at the fence. He was tall enough that rising up on his toes he could peek over it.

Craig hesitated. If she were there, she'd be in a bikini and did he really need to see that right now? A decent son should be able to see his mother in anything and not be affected, but he wasn't feeling so decent these days.

He wrestled with himself, and as he had far too often with his pictures of her, decided he needed to look. He stood on his toes and was relieved to see she wasn't there. That relief was short lived however, because that meant she was in the house somewhere.

Craig debated whether or not to go in through the back or the front. The back led into the kitchen and mom liked to sit at the table with a cup of tea while looking out over the yard. If she was watching TV she'd be in the living room.

Okay, this was ridiculous. Craig continued along the house and reaching the porch headed in through the front door. He entered quietly, and saw mom asleep on the couch, the TV on softly across from her.

Her being asleep couldn't have worked out better. Craig eased his shoes off, so he wouldn't make any noise on the hardwood floor. Now all he needed to do was walk around the couch and up the stairs.

That's what he should be doing right now. Instead, he was standing there looking at his mother. No, he wasn't looking; he was fucking gawking at her. If his mother was any other woman, no one could blame him.

Mom had been a model in college, and had lost nothing over the years. Back in school she had appeared in a few fashion magazines, and been told she had a real future in it. When she graduated she decided to turn it into a career rather than pursue her degree in marketing.

One of her shoots had brought her to Newport to pose on a beach and that's where she had met his father. They'd fallen in love and she'd moved here and did some work for local departments stores and took monthly trips to New York for some bigger projects. When they married and she became pregnant with Craig, mom stopped and never went back.

When he was old enough to go to school, mom took a job at an advertising firm and put modeling behind her in an exchange for steady pay. Once he'd become old enough to understand, mom had mentioned she didn't like the idea of making a living showing off her body with a son at home.

That seemed to change, and drastically lately. Last month mom had discovered a web site looking for attractive women between thirty five and fifty to model anything from business wear to lingerie.

Mom wanted to see if she still 'had it' as she put it, but not wanting to invest in a photographer, took advantage of the fact Craig wanted to be one and had him take some shots of her. The way he was standing there unable to look away was proof his mother still had it.

Even now the way she was lying on the couch, she could be posing for an ad; a fairly racy one. Mom had on the white robe she would wear over her bathing suit, telling him she had indeed been by the pool.

The robe was short under normal circumstances, but the way it had ridden up as she lay there made it far more revealing. Her long legs, the legs that had landed her stocking and short skirt gigs in her younger years were exposed almost up to her hips.

Craig's eyes wandered length of her legs, admiring not just their shape, but the deep tan she had gotten spending most of her free time in or by the pool over the summer. Mom's left leg was bent at the knee and Craig couldn't avoid staring at the skin of her inner thigh.

Her hand was resting on top of her leg and the electric blue of her long nails was a sexy contrast to her sun darkened skin. He stared at her fingers on her leg and for a moment imagined them on him, and not his leg.

Craig blinked the thought away and turned his head, but found no relief, only more of his mother's body. Mom hadn't bothered tying the robe and it was open, exposing her smooth stomach that she'd recently decorated with a piercing.

That piercing in one sense, screamed mid life crisis and told Craig the rest of what was going on was tied to that. On the other hand, the small silver chain dangling from her naval was hot as hell and wasn't helping him keep his thoughts of his mother on the straight and narrow.

Mom's bikini top matched her nails, and like many of the things she'd worn in their photo shoots seemed to small on her. Her breasts, were barely contained in the cups and he swallowed nervously as his eyes lingered on the exposed top half of her smooth bronzed globes.

The bikini was a different style than her other one and left some of the inner portion of her breasts visible. The skin there was still white and the tan line effect added to how good her tits looked. Her tits? This is your mother, damn it!

Even as he yelled at himself, he kept staring. Mom had her arm behind her head resting on the arm of the couch and keeping her still wet hair from staining it. Her long dark hair, even darker from being wet, looked amazing lying on the white robe, and even better where strands of it were resting on her chest, just over her breasts.

Mom's face had aged, or not aged, as well as her body. Her features were still smooth and soft, and her high cheek bones gave her a classic beauty that as a burgeoning photographer he knew as much sought after.

Mom's eyelashes were long and natural, and her lips weren't just full, but so much so many of her friends had asked her if she used Botox. But like everything else on mom, from her large firm looking breasts, to her nails, curly hair, and tan, those blow job lips were all natural.

Blow job lips. Along with cock tease was an expression no son should be using in context of his mother. In his defense though, how many sons' mothers were sexy as fuck like his was? With his eyes on his mother's perfectly formed lips, he couldn't help but go back to his original thought.

This hot as hell position of hers seemed more like a pose than a natural way to fall asleep. Why would she fall asleep like this anyway? Mom usually did nap after a swim and some sun, but would shower first and go into her bedroom.

Even as he thought about how odd this was, his eyes drifted back to her breasts, watching them rise and fall with her slow steady breathing. Despite the voice of reason telling him not to, he let his gaze wander lower, past her pierced naval and to the lower part of the bikini.

The bottom was tight as it was and with her slumping down on the couch had bunched up. Craig's pulse quickened and to his chagrin his cock twitched when he realized he could see the outline of her pussy in the blue material.

He told himself to look away, but was transfixed by the sight of his mother's camel toe. Chalk up another term he shouldn't be using, but there it was on full display. The bikini had shifted slightly to the side and he shook his head trying not to think about how if the bikini moved just a little more he'd see his mother's

"Hey, honey!" Mom exclaimed, causing him to jump.

He jerked his head around to face her and saw she was staring at him and appeared to be fighting back a smile. He'd been blatantly staring at her damn crotch, had she caught him?

"Hey, mom," Craig tried not to sound nervous, and glanced at his watch partly to give himself a few seconds to compose himself. "Wow, you're home early."

"It's such a beautiful sunny day out, I decided to use some of my personal time and get out at lunch time," Mom replied. "Figured I'd lay by the pool and get some sun."

"Then why are you on the couch?" Craig wanted to ask why she was still in her bikini sprawled out on the couch, but didn't want to make it seem like it bothered him.

"I was already outside, but the sun was making me sleepy and I didn't want to get sunburned." She smiled up at him. "So I took a nap, and it felt sooo good!"

Her words were accompanied by her stretching her arms over her head which caused her robe to open even more and her tits to push up at an even sexier angle. Craig caught himself starting to look, and quickly turned his head in the other direction.

That wasn't much help seeing she'd not only straightened her legs, but lifted them from the couch. She'd pointed her toes forward, causing the muscles in her calves to flex and make her legs look even better.

Even better? What the hell was wrong with him? This was his mother, not some woman showing off to him. Then again showing off is what his mother seemed to be doing lately. Or was she? Craig didn't know if his wires were crossed or not.

Well, if they were, it was her goddamn fault, her and this modeling thing she'd been into lately. As if on cue, she asked him the question he'd been preparing himself for all day.

"Hey, Craig, can you take some pictures of me in a little while?"

"I don't know, mom." He shrugged, and hefted the Nikon around his neck. "I was just at the park the last two hours taking pics for class. Kind of need a break."

"Really?" Mom widened her big brown eyes and looked up at him through her long lashes. "Just a few?"

"We took a bunch a couple nights ago." And in a pair of cut off shorts that would shame Daisy Duke and a t-shirt Craig swore was two sizes too small.

"I know, but I was really hoping to get some shots by the pool. There's a lot of people looking for summer fun motifs right now." She lowered her head, and gave him a sweet smile. "Pretty please?"

"Mom, I...oh, come on, don't do that!" Craig groaned when she pushed her lips out into a pout.

"Do what?" She asked innocently, and then pushed her lower lip out even further.

Between her big doe eyes looking up at him and the little girl pout, Craig felt himself caving. He also felt something else, and wasn't thrilled about it. He'd always been a sucker for his mother's pout.

When he was a kid he felt bad, like he'd hurt her feelings and would do anything to turn it into a smile. When he grew older and his father passed away unexpectedly, she would use it to get him to spend time with her or help her with something.

But the last few weeks, the pout was having a different and not entirely healthy effect on him. Craig had begun to wonder what that pout and those big eyes looking up at him would be like if she were on her knees for him.

He hadn't created that vision entirely on his own, mom had planted it there, by doing exactly that. Kneeling in front of him, looking up demurely, her full lips coated in red lipstick pushed out. That had been over the weekend and in that...no, don't think about it.

"Please, baby boy?" she pleaded. "Please take some pictures of mommy?"

This time she succeeded in making her lower lip tremble, and to his dismay she sat up in front of him. Her face was now level with his crotch, just as it had been for that picture that he'd been fighting a losing battle to not look at and think about.

"Mom..."

"I'll be ever so grateful." She'd lowered her voice into a throaty purr. "I'll make your favorite dinner or I could..." She winked. "Do anything you want me too."

"What does that mean?" He narrowed his eyes. "Anything I want."

Mom shrugged and his eyes caught the way her breasts bounced. "It means what it sounds like. If there's something you want me to do for you I will." She gave him a mischievous smile. "I'll do anything for my baby boy."

She'd gone back into that tone that reminded him of the way porn stars and web cam girls spoke, and her eyes were staring into his as if she were looking for a reaction. One he was trying not to give her.

"I don't need you to do anything for me." That came out a little harsher than he meant it to, but mom didn't seem to notice. In fact the smile, she now flashed had an inviting quality to it; it was an expression that matched the phone sex voice she was continuing to use.

"Of course you do! A young man always needs something, especially if they don't have a girlfriend and are always..."

"Mom!" he snapped. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Sorry." The pout vanished, and she was back to her normal voice. "I was just saying you're not seeing anyone and you work and taking a summer course for extra credit."

"What's that got to do with what you could do for me?" He knew he should let it drop, but was getting tired of this weird game that might not even be a game. She sounded like she was offering something no mother should ever offer their son.

"I could spend some time with you. We could watch movies like we used to or we could go see a movie or out to eat." She put her hands out. "Just spend some time with you and get you out of the house. You know, have a little fun."

She lowered her eyes and her head. "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you mad."

"I..." Now he felt like an ass because she genuinely looked upset he'd gotten upset. "I should be sorry." He admitted. "I just thought you were talking about doing something else with me."

"Like what?" She looked back up at him, her eyes narrowed.

"Huh?" Great, he'd somehow made it sound like he was the one seeing what wasn't there. Well, at this point maybe he was. "Oh, nothing."

"You were getting mad, it must have been something." Mom pressed. "Really, what did you think I was offering to do for you?"

"Nothing, I...I'm just touchy about not having anyone right now." He told her. "Britt dumping me still kind of burns and I don't have much time to date."

Technically he was telling the truth, it sucked being alone, in fact part of him wondered if his issues with his mother stemmed from not having sex the last few months. But Britt had been a needy drama queen and he didn't necessarily miss her, although the sex had been fun.

"Sorry, Craig." Again mom seemed sincere. "That has to be frustrating; I mean guys your age have a lot of..." She paused, and the sly smile was back. "Energy."

"Right." He nodded, hoping it was left at that.

"God knows it's been a few months for me too, but at least I have batteries."

"TMI mom!" That was the last thing he needed, thinking of his mother masturbating.

"Hey, I'm not just your mom, I'm a woman too."

"A very attractive one." Craig pointed out. "Who gets asked out all the time so if you're lonely, its kind of on you."

"You think I'm attractive?" She beamed up at him, her eyes bright and now with a huge genuine smile on her face.

"Oh, come on, mom! You know you are. You were a damn model and you're modeling again."

"Its still nice to hear." Mom reached out and took his hand, squeezing it. "Especially from a good looking young man."

"I'm your son, mom."

"Still a man who thinks I'm attractive."

"You know, speaking of modeling and pictures." He took a deep breath, and took the plunge. "You've never showed me this site you're modeling for."

"Because they haven't used any of my pictures yet." Mom replied, but her smile slipped a little.

"Then why do we keep taking them?" He pushed her.

"Because I'm hoping they'll like some enough to put up there, silly." She shrugged, and again he noticed the way her tits jiggled. "Meantime I'm having fun, and its good practice for me for when I'm invited to a real shoot, and for you too seeing you want to be a professional."

"But all those pictures, and they didn't use any?" He shook his head. "Something's up. Mom. You sure they're not using them somewhere and not telling you?"

"I don't think they could."

"I'll do an image search for them." He already had, and come up with nothing, but wanted to see her reaction.

"Go ahead, let me know if you see them." She didn't seem concerned about it. "So, back to what we were talking about. How about taking some of me by the pool?"

"How about getting one of the photographers who work for you at the agency to do it. You could use a real studio and have a pro taking them."

"You're going to be a pro someday and..." She hesitated. "Those people work for me and I don't want them seeing me like that."

"Like what?" He immediately thought back to last weekend's shoot.

"You know, not wearing a whole lot and being kind of playful."

"But its okay for your son to see that?"

"My son wouldn't be thinking of fucking me." She said it nonchalantly, but Craig felt as if he'd been kicked. That answer told him this was on him, and as he stood there, she twisted the knife.

"I couldn't trust the guys at work not to start thinking of me like that or worse, send the pictures around saying things like look at my slutty boss, bet she's a wild ride. Or something dirty like that."

"She pointed to him, and he barely heard her words as he was still trying to get over the terms slutty and wild ride coming from his mother's lips. "But I don't have to worry about that with you."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,282 Followers