Debt Collector

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's this now, boys?" Alan asked, stepping forward.

"Oh god, Dad!" Toby shouted, startled by his father's presence. They both had fear in their eyes.

"Now, don't freak out, guys. I'm not mad." He took a seat at the end of the bed, his back to the boys. Felix slipped his fingers out of his little brother's hole and Toby released his big brother's meat. "I'm just..." He sighed heavily. "I guess I'm just sad that you guys are ruined now. I don't blame you. But I worry that you'll never live a normal life."

"C'mon, Dad," Felix spoke up. "No, we're not 'ruined' or anything like that. It's just... we like being with each other. It's comforting. It's probably the only comforting thing we have right now."

"He makes me feel safe," Toby said, reaching for his dad's shoulder.

"Do you think... your old man can ever make you... 'feel safe?'" He turned to face his sons.

Felix looked to Toby. The older brother spoke up, "I think we'd like that." They both closed in, snaking their arms around their father. Clothes came off, and hard cocks rose from horny bodies.

A short time later, Toby suckled on Alan's fat, leaky knob, hungrily lapping up his precum. Felix munched on his shaft, running his tongue on the underside before playing Alan's dick like a harmonica. Both his sons were completely enthralled by their father's proud erection and worked diligently with their mouths to show their fondness. Toby's lips slipped from his dome, a strand of saliva and man-juices still connecting them. Felix took his place, slipping his hot mouth over the sensitive cap. Now Toby kissed and sucked at the side of Alan's sausage while Felix tongued the ridge of his bulb, sucking down all the tasty, seeping liquid.

Dinner grew cold as the bond between father and sons strengthened. Alan sat back, relaxed and so proud of his boys. His sons had made each other feel good, and they were making him feel good. Soon, he would return the gesture. The meal could wait an hour... or two. This happy little family was busy laying the foundation for their loving, sexual future together.