Debt Collector

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's fucking amazing, boys," the masked man said. He watched Felix tongue-fucking his baby brother for a while before continuing with his demands. "Now go ahead and fuck him, Felix."

Felix prayed to God for forgiveness. He knew this situation was not his fault, but he still hated himself for enjoying it. It didn't happen all at once, but rather gradually each time they switched positions. Felix pushed himself back into Toby on the orders of the masked stranger and Toby's ass was welcoming. Felix's concern for his brother's comfort faded as his own sensations of arousal grew, until it became too strong to suppress. He found himself openly reveling in the tight, warm embrace of Toby's hole around his stiff cock. His soft, slow insertions morphed into intense thrusting.

"He's really liking it now," the stranger whispered into Alan's ear. Alan watched Felix bucking his hips into Toby, filling the boy's ass aggressively with his big cock. He wanted to tell his oldest son to take it easy, but knew that such a request would be met with some worse reprisal from the stranger. So instead he merely gazed at his sons' bodies, at the place where they became one.

Toby's upper body fell forward, his face and shoulders collapsing onto the bed. Felix leaned in, placed his hand on Toby's shoulders. He put his weight on the boy and was now more easily sawing his hard rod into Toby's ass. *SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!* came the sound of their bodies colliding with lust-filled ardor.

"Uuuuuhhh!" Toby groaned into the sheets. "Uuuuh, fuuuck!" His younger, slighter form writhed beneath his brother's assault. "Oooooh, yeah. Fuuuuck yessss," he hissed. The more aggressive Felix became, the more Toby's resistance to this whole scenario dissolved. A new desire firmly established itself deep inside his soul, a profound longing for that big bro cock which was slamming into some unknown pleasure spot inside his ass.

Felix processed Toby's cries of pleasure, which only served to heighten his own intense feelings. Apparently, Toby was enjoying the fucking, so Felix released his guilt and allowed himself the full pleasures of his kid brother's tight ass.

Alan was dying inside as he watched his boys fall into depravity. They were both clearly overcome with the fervor of this new physical, sexual interaction. He saw Toby's hand reach beneath himself and wrap itself around his stiff cock. The kid jerked himself off while his big brother pounded his ass with his full length. Their tight, youthful bodies were shiny with sweat from their carnal workout.

The masked stranger interrupted their bliss. "All right, kiddo, get over here now." Felix took a few more strokes before calming down and removing himself from Toby. Toby, bemused and dazed, stepped onto the carpet and walked the few paces between the bed and Alan. His heavy heartbeat was calming itself after the intense fucking. The kid's skinny body stood before his father, his prick so very stiff.

"On your knees." Toby was bewildered from the vigorous fuck he had just received. He obeyed the man, dropping down, placing himself within access of Alan's exposed, engorged prick. The masked man took two fingers to the underside of Alan's cock-head and pulled the rod back until it was pressed to Alan's flat tummy.

"Lick it," he said. Toby brought his face close, hesitating for a moment, staring at his own father's astonishing cock. His lips parted and he brought his tongue to the base of Alan's manhood, right above his ball sack. He dragged his flat tongue upward until he reached the stranger's fingers.

"Again," the man ordered.

Toby repeated the gesture, lapping up along Alan's hot length. Again and again, like he was licking a popsicle, Toby coated his dad's meat with his saliva. He tasted his dad's sweat and what he had to assume was his precum. All the while, he played with his own stiff cock.

"Good. Now lick his balls." The man's hand began to stroke the shaft again and Toby used his lips and tongue on his father's hefty, hairy nuts. Alan wasn't strong enough to hold back his moans.

"Look up here. Open your mouth. Stick out your tongue." The masked stranger held the base of Alan's member and bent it forward until it was nearly horizontal. Alan's swollen cock-head rested on his young son's outstretched tongue. The man moved his fingers tightly towards the tip, like he was squeezing a toothpaste tube. A thick dollop of pre-cum oozed out onto Toby's waiting tongue.

Toby felt the heavy glob land. The man repeated the movement and more of Alan's thick liquid leaked out for Toby to taste. "Swallow it," the invader said, and Toby brought his tongue back inside, closed his lips, and swallowed Dad's pre-cum. The tangy-sweet flavor lingered.

Dad was harder than ever now, feeling wretchedly vile for being turned on by his own son's innocent face being forced into such lewd activities. The man released the fat thing. It was getting more difficult to keep it horizontal as it grew stiffer, so he allowed it to be free, growing up towards the ceiling like a tree trunk. Alan found himself wanting the man to order Toby to do more perverse things to his dick. It sickened and aroused him.

"Come here," the masked man beckoned to Toby. "Suck on it." Toby moved his head right above Alan's pole and opened his mouth. He closed around the drooling knob. The stranger held the young guy's head in two hands, guiding him downward onto his father's member. "Yeah, just like that," he said. "Give Daddy the best blowjob of his life, Sonny Boy." Once Toby had found his rhythm, sucking about half the fat pole up and down, the stranger moved his attention across the room.

"Now you," the man said, gesturing to Felix. Felix rose from the bed and stepped closer. "Get that amazing fuck-stick back inside your brother," the stranger said.

Felix dropped down behind Toby and took hold of his meat, aiming at the exposed bullseye. Grabbing Toby's waist with one hand, he moved his hips forward, pushing his cock back into Toby. Toby munched and suckled on Alan's huge tool while Felix pounded his twinky brother's ass. Feelings of regret and opposition had vanished. Felix reveled in his filthy task, loving Toby's hot tightness.

Toby moaned around a mouthful of his dad's cock. He lusted for his big brother's meat. He wanted it up his ass so bad. He didn't understand what had happened to him, but he did know that he liked the curious new tickle that Felix's big, hard dick had activated inside his hole. As that fuck-stick rubbed his inner walls, Toby couldn't help but let out another groan as he slupred up and down on his father's cock. He was being filled at both ends, and he loved it. He worked diligently to please his father as well, trying to bring his dad as much pleasure as he could.

Alan was mystified at his young son's zealous cock-sucking, but he wouldn't object. Toby's amateur slobbering was the hottest blow-job Alan had ever received. He looked down at his son's cute face, impaled with his fat daddy dick. The teenager's enthusiasm overshadowed his lack of experience. It was thrilling for Alan to see his son so engulfed in his lewd labor. Down a little father, Alan could see Toby's arm shaking, no doubt jerking himself off again. Then farther still, along Toby's slender body, between his little, round buns, Alan watched Felix's cock slamming into the younger guy. He found a rising happiness within himself. Alan was glad that his boy's seemed to be enjoying their duties, just as he himself was.

"Fuuuck, what a perfect sight. Such a loving family." The stranger took in the moving tableau, father and two sons engaged in erotic, illicit sex, and enjoying it. He used his knife to cut Alan's bonds. The stranger was absolutely certain that Alan had been completely seduced and would be submissive to all further interactions.

"Let's mix it up again."

All too soon, Felix once again pulled himself out of his brother. He followed the intruder's instructions, laying down on the carpet. Felix was on his back, propped up on his elbows, and Toby was on his stomach between Felix's outstretched legs.

"Get sucking on big bro's balls, little one." Toby took in Felix's nuts, lapping and sucking on each one in turn. Through a series of further instructions, Toby found himself digging between Felix's buns, trying to locate his big brother's asshole. Spit-soaked fingers jabbed at Felix's tight pucker until they finally slipped in. Felix hissed as two of his little brother's digits entered his rear tunnel. Toby continued to lathe the heavy nuts and jerk Felix's cock. His two fingers sank deeper.

The intruder was now spreading a cold, slimy liquid over Alan's stalk. Alan knew that his tool was being lubricated. Eager anticipation mingled with fear. He wondered which of his sons he was about to fuck.

Felix gazed down along his teenage brother's slim back to his twin mounds, where the man was now slipping his own digits into the kid's worked-over hole. He looked up to Felix and said, "Go fuck yourself with your dad's dick." Felix stood, pulling himself away from Toby's groping mouth and hands. Stepping over to his father, he straddled Dad's lap, his impressive tool waving stiffly, right in his father's face. He reached between his legs to grab the massive, slimy pole. His dad looked up at his face, but Felix avoided his gaze while settling his hot little hole down on the flared cock-cap. Apprehension coursed through Felix. He had grown to enjoy fucking Toby's ass, but he was terrified of what Dad's cock would do to his own asshole. Feeling that fat thing working its way into his body, Felix pushed out, accepting this new mass like he had been taught. He had to do this, but he was abashed. He had felt bad for Toby as he was forced to penetrate his little brother. But now he was on the other end, humiliated and emasculated.

Meanwhile, the masked man had his clothes stripped off and stood oppressively over Toby's slight, prone form. "Flip over," he ordered, and Toby rolled over onto his back. He drank in his tall, wiry master. The athletic body was dusted with hair, on his chest, on his forearms and shins, on his thighs, and around his cock and balls. The gruff, scruffy man knelt, presenting his lengthy, girthy rod and made Toby repeat the oral administrations that he had been taught. The man cradled Toby's head as the boy slipped his lips along his fleshy flagpole. The intruder bent himself so that he could grope at Toby's nakedness, pinching a nipple, palming his chest and feeling his tight tummy, then moving his fingers through the boy's modest bush. He jerked the kid's still-hard stick a few times before continuing beyond to insert his exploring fingertips into the tight hole. Toby moved his hands over the man's strong thighs as he swallowed the large cock.

"You know where this is going?" the man said, leering down at his cock between Toby's lips. "You know what I have planned for your little hole, boy? Well, answer me."

Toby looked up at the man with worried eyes and nodded, the fat thing still in his mouth. The stranger laughed at such a display. "Take it out. Tell me what I'm gonna do to you."

That obscene organ *schlorped* free from Toby's mouth. "Y-ou're..." Toby's voice cracked and he realized how long it had been since he'd spoken. "You're gonna fuck me?" Toby half stated, half asked, as if there were any hope that it was the wrong answer.

"That's right! You're a smart kid, ya know that?" Gliding his hand on his own cock with deliberate slowness, he asked, "Do you think you can take this whole thing up your little ass?"

"I dunno," Toby answered, staring at the massive, meaty thing hovering over his face. "I don't think so," he said, daring to defy the man.

"Oh, I bet you can, kiddo. Let's find out together."

Of course, he wasn't looking forward to getting fucked by this man. He was scared to death. But, as he studied the huge thing, he thought about how he had learned a desire for Felix's cock up inside him. He was getting off from big bro's pounding. And now he started to wonder what this stranger's much-bigger cock would feel like inside him. Not that he had much say in the matter. The man moved around between his legs and lifted them up. Toby was familiar with this position by now, and held his own legs back towards his chest. The man took aim and leaned in. Toby remembered to push out and the man's big knob slipped right in.

"Ooooh, fuck, that's right. Open up for me." This man really was bigger than Felix. Toby felt like he was getting impaled for the first time all over again. The man leered down at him. "You like my cock, boy? You want me to fuck this ass good?"

"...too big," Toby whimpered.

"It sure is. It's gonna feel great inside this tight little ass of yours," the masked man said. He continued, and Toby made real sure to keep himself open. The invader wasn't going to stop, so Toby felt the urgent need to eliminate all resistance.

Alan kept an ear on the stranger's conversation with Toby. His own daddy-cock was half-lodged up inside his older son's ass while his younger son was getting filled up with the masked invader's huge tool. Alan kept his utterances locked away inside as Felix lowered his tight anal grip onto his cock. It was so hot and snug. Alan had never felt anything like it.

Back on the floor, the stranger finally had his whole tool stuck up inside Toby's guts. The man pressed inward, humping his cock into the boy's insides. Toby uttered wordless noises. He had ascended to a new level. That mammoth muscle bumped aggressively into his secret pleasure spot as it moved in and out. Was this the worst thing that had ever happened to young Toby, or the best?

Felix was becoming fuller than ever with his dad's thick meat. He was shaking, struggling to support himself as he dropped his ass down onto the hot, stiff flesh-pole. He was shocked to feel his dad pushing upward. Dad pumped his cock up into his son and Felix let his weight fall onto his father. With his forehead down on his dad's shoulder, he whispered, "... fuuck... oooh fuuuuuuuck..." He had taken the whole thing. His ass was on fire, but he now possessed a new awareness. The fat trunk plowed into him, massaging his insides and awakening a phenomenal sensation. His own cock was still swollen to its fullest size, and he felt the strong urge to touch himself.

Alan heard his son's mewling and felt the need to thrust hard into his boy. He was rewarded with affirmative groans croaking out of Felix's throat. When was the last time Felix had sat on his lap? Surely, long ago, an innocent young boy once sought the comfort of his loving father's embrace. Now, Felix was once again sitting on Daddy's lap, but also had Daddy's hard cock lodged all the way up his ass. Hot damn, that boy's hole was the best fuck Alan had ever experienced. His barriers of rebellion crumbled and Alan fell into total obedience with that masked invader's cruel plan.

As Alan and Felix both uttered their pleasures, the stranger held onto Toby's big boner and jerked it while fucking his ass. Toby cried out under the anal assault.

"You gonna cum for me?" The man needled. "Oooh, yeah, boy, shoot your cum for me!"

Toby's young form was experiencing a revelation. The burning, irresistible tingling inside his fuck-hole drove the youth over the edge. "Fuuuuck, yes, fuck me," the young man groaned. "God, oh Jesus, yes, fuuuuuck!" The fat cock up his ass pushed his orgasm out from the inside, and the rough grip on his cock pulled his cum up from his balls. His white nectar splattered across his clenched chest and stomach.

"Fuck yes! Yes, boy, that's it! Ugh! Uhhhhh!" The man bucked hard into Toby, spilling his own goop up into the boy's spasming asshole.

Dad and Felix listened to their brother's orgasm, and their captor's orgasm. They breathed into each other's mouths while tongues tangled. Father and son lustily kissed as Alan wrapped his arms around Felix's lean torso. Alan felt a wetness at his nuts and saw the stranger standing behind Felix. Toby was on his knees, licking his daddy's balls as Alan pumped his pole into Felix's ass. The man reached around to tweak Felix's nips and jerk his stiff cock.

"Ah, god, Dad, uhh, shit!" Felix was overcome by the twin assault on his asshole and his hard cock. Dad's thickness was rubbing on some amazing spot deep inside him. It was too much. Combined with the rough handling of his sensitive cock-head, Felix soon felt himself falling over the edge. He shot his load all over his father.

As his son's cum splashed on Alan's tight, naked abdomen, Felix's tight hole spasmed around his thick stiffness. Alan grunted, painting his son's guts with his viscous man-fluids.

The small family was left panting in the sharp coldness, recovering from their insane sexual encounter. The stranger's demeanor was transformed. His task complete, all traces of maliciousness had vanished. While pulling on his clothes, he spoke one last warning to Alan about his debts. "Your commitments are now resolved," the masked man said. "But everyone from your old circle will know about this." He leaned into Alan, pressing his lips to the other man's, with one hand holding his face. He repeated the gesture with Alan's sons. It was a surprisingly gentle farewell after a night of unwilling degeneracy. "Thanks, fellas," he said with a slight smile, and walked out the bedroom. Alan was faintly aware of the front door opening and closing. The stranger was gone.

Alan collected himself. He asserted his authority, trying to build back up the shattered family structure. He had each of them shower as he removed the sheets from Toby's bed. He offered his younger son his master bedroom while he slept on the couch that night, figuring that no one would want to spend any more time in the tainted space.

In the following 24 hours, Alan had them all get tested for STDs. They all came back clean, and the patriarch wept with gratitude. He moved himself and his sons across the country. Enrolling them all in therapy, he tried his best to compensate for what his family had lost on that terrible day.

But all his efforts were eventually fruitless. One day, months later, Alan had finished preparing dinner. He called after his boys to the table, but received no response. He hiked up the stairs to check on them. Toby's room was empty, so he moved to Felix's and was astounded to find them stripped down to their underwear, in bed, entwined in each other's arms. They swiped their tongues into each other's mouths while humping their bulging baskets together. Felix lay on his back with smaller Toby on top. The older brother's hands moved down Toby's slim body towards his round cheeks. Dad watched Felix's long fingers gripping into the boy's mounds, Toby's soft buns bulging between Felix's digits.

Then, Toby slipped off of his brother and they lay side-by-side. Felix twisted his upper body over Toby and Toby rose up so they could continue their passionate kissing. Toby's hand groped at his big brother's bare torso, feeling up Felix's chest and abdomen. He finally reached his prize, and held tightly to the hard rod hidden inside Felix's underwear.

Felix reached between Toby's legs, slipping his fingers into the leg-hole of the kid's briefs. Although Alan couldn't see, he knew Felix's fingers were pushing into Toby's hole. Toby let out a little whimper and pulled his face away.

"Fuck me," Toby whispered. Alan hearing his son proclaiming such desires was enough. His cock was too hard to keep locked away in his pants. He was depressed that all of his efforts were for naught, and that the brothers had been irreversibly perverted by the incident. But watching them for these few moments had been more arousing that anything he'd experienced in the months following the masked man's visit.