All Comments on 'Debt Owed Ch. 03'

by 8Seconds

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow.

I ususally don't go for the stories in the non-consenual section, but yours has me hard as a rock. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Oh Yeah

After he knocks up all the women in the house, and they all deliver. He can seell the kids to maybe recoup some of the losses he had on the debt. As a matter of fact, they could keep having babies so he could get all his money back. He could also whore the daughters and the wife out to help pay the debt. After they are pretty much all used up, he could sell the daughters in Thailand as sex slaves, hook the wife on crack, and have her steal dope for resale for him too.

As for Stuie, kill him off at the end with poison, or let him commit suicide. No one would miss him anyway after what he has done., as he is just a fucking wimp that got his family in a bad way by being a freeloading bum. Maybe the guy will get his money back this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot story

Thanks for part 3.Already looking forward to part 4.I loved it when the daughter did her Dad with the dildo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Good

I don't usually like stories with a homosexual sub plot but this one is different. Stuart deserves everything that

happens to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thank you

PLease continue this series. It is the best thing going right now in my opinion!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Bullshit story

The sick motherfuckers really like this shitty story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Too bad...

you had to include gay sex... coulda been a good story. You put it in the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
What?

This story is really horrible, as in traumatising. Non- consensual is one thing but this is actually depraved. I really don't understand what runs through a mind that would churn out something this undeniably wrong. Seriously dude, get some help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Story could be a bit different

I believe that Stue should have a look of distain on his face and a bit of reluctance at what he is having to do. It isn't enough to set off the others though. He should have a look of "NO, not again" on his face..He's too willing.

Emily should have been shocked at her dad fucking her and a bit relutent as well.

Margaret should have been ordered to coax Stue to fuck her daughter. Perhaps holding Emilys legs up and spread wide with a look of "OMG am I doing this?", then followed through with "Go ahead Stue, fuck her...fuck her...FUCK my daughter".

Over all though, not bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous