Debtor's Kiss

Story Info
Picking old wounds.
1.1k words
10.2k
8

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/29/2022
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winter_Fare
Winter_Fare
106 Followers

A quickie more reluctant than NC x

_______________________________________

When you realise your own true significance to others, what comes next is the measure of your true worth. A few false starts are only human, take my late husband for example. He was happy playing God to me for a time, but then we had three cold wet summers one after the other. As soon as he found he could no longer provide a living for me his battered ego easily took to drink. And he was a mean drunk. Worthless it turned out.

It wasn't long after he died my own pride took a beating. To spare me and my surviving children from destitution the bergmeister and his men forgave my husband's debts. My home, a smallholding just beyond Vienna's city limits had always been my own before, but now it became a place of rest and recuperation for my self styled saviours. Most brought meat, grain, trinkets to show their affection and support. The Bergmeister himself occasionally sought relief by my hand or mouth, relief he had surely earned with his patronage. Not Enzo.

This old flame of mine had never known my husband, having left to make his fortune elsewhere years ago. I had rejected his suite before then, the smart choice it appeared, for he was a bitter man, determined to show me he could own me any time he chose, and he chose to visit every couple of weeks.

My own worth? I loved it in my twisted way. I loved being his golgotha. He had a tall black gelding as part of his duty as a gendarmes. He'd berth his horse in my yard on his way home to his wife, I always insisted on seeing them both right in the morning when he paid for his livery.

Wordless contempt on his rugged face, he'd press his coin into my hand, three or four times the cost of feeding that beloved animal of his. I learned to open my gown and lift my skirts a long time before Enzo came back, but with him it always made me tremble. He never touched my tits, but they had to be out for him. He never touched my cunt, but it was always soaking wet for him. The first time he took my arse, only a thick gobbet of his spit eased the way and I bled for days.

It was my tears he wanted. It was my tears that paid for the roof over my head, tears for what might have been. His own wife was a dainty timid thing he'd picked up out east, who never showed me anything but respect.

So I had to be the whore for Enzo in private, and oil myself well before presenting my tithe. He'd have me in the stall, bent over the manger, and oiled or not I would weep for the indignity of it. I would beg him to spend quickly and he often obliged, but every now and then he took his time. He was above average in length and girth, a fit man with significant stamina.

Sometime in early July he came as usual, and cast his eye over my daughter. A part of me that had slept deeply over the last hard years woke. I shot him the kind of look that gets a whore slapped.

So I understood that my tribute the next morning would not be quick or easy.

I headed down just before first light, told the stable boy to keep look out as usual. I wore my finery as it were, not the widow's garb some might expect. He was already there with his horse tacked up to go. His eyes were not full of the rage I'd expected, the rage I'd been prepared to answer. That my daughter was meant for a higher path, that my daughter was not for sale, these things he already knew.

"Were you going to leave without... without saying goodbye?" Without paying. He was going to leave without paying. But it was never about the coin.

"Strip." He said coldly. "Since you're here."

I baulked at that for a second. If someone caught me naked in there... but only for a second. Early on a Sunday morning that was unlikely. I was more afraid of his displeasure.

"Yes my lord." I humbly shed my garments, draping them over the half door. A body in the cold of dawn. For the first time since our youth he reached out to touch my breast. Less firm than it had been, for time takes its toll, but fuller in a way thanks to him and his coin. Not the half starved girl he fell in love with.

He worried the teat, rolling it between his rough fingers until it softened despite the cold.

"Still think you're too good for me? You and yours?"

I bit back a squeal as he dug his nail Ito my nipple. I didn't trust myself to speak until he eased off the pressure.

"Master, you're too kind to me. I would not presume..."

The crushing grip on my whole breast took my breath away. He forced me against the half door, hooked the fingers of his left hand under my sex and lifted me up against it. The rough timber caught my skin, my hands scrambled for purchase on the door frame. Instinct opened my legs, much to his delight. Ramrod firm he entered me, my wet sex hungry with fear.

"You." He breathed, the word heavy with the scent of bad teeth and beer. He thrust up into me slow and firm, taking his time. "You're as easy as taking a shit."

His horse whickered behind him, almost laughing at his master's joke.

Enzo powered up into my sex as he crushed my poor tits. No rush at all, bang, bang, bang went the stable door, and my pussy kissed him wetly, sucking him deep into my neglected core.

"Please master, people will..."

His thrusting paused, he pawed a strand of hair away from my terrified eyes. "Okay." He said "Smart ass. What might you suggest?"

"I... I could kneel down for you master, like before."

"Nah." Bang. "I want to see your tits." Bang. "And your fucking whore's face." Bang.

"Please..." I whispered. "Lie me down and take your pleasure, please master..."

"Is that what this is?" Bang, bang, bang... the heat in my pussy wrapped him tighter than a fist and I moaned softly as he took me. Not rutting shallow and fast like he always did, but slow and hard for me. For my pleasure.

"Please fuck me on the floor master. On my back, like you fuck your wife master."

"Elizabeth." He breathed. He came in me then, I don't think he meant to.

"Oh Enzo," I wept.

When he dropped me, I scrambled to snatch my clothes. When he pushed me aside, I stayed down on my knees. There was no coin. I pressed my fingernails into my empty palms as the sound of hoofbeats receded. My breast throbbed, my sex ached, unfinished. He never came to stay again.

Winter_Fare
Winter_Fare
106 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
coldcomfortcoldcomfortalmost 2 years ago

I keep returning to this story despite, or maybe because of, its bleakness. It is short and yet there is so much in it: so much passion and hunger. You write wonderfully. Thankyou.

Winter_FareWinter_Fareabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback Elora, and anon.

A short precis to clarify for anon: Enzo loved Elizabeth once, and she fancied him too but thought he was a bit of a bastard, so fobbed him off until he left and joined the army. When he came back she'd fallen into the world's oldest profession and he was married. He was torturing himself for a few months and punishing her by buying her semi willing arse for more than it was worth because he knew she probably needed the money. Then he realised she still thought he was dodgy as fuck, so he gave her one last tryst to remember him by and fucked off forever without paying. She was quite into it apart from being worried all the racket would wake her kids, but he blew his load before she came leaving her bosom heaving and her well... You know the rest XXX

I might carry it on, I'll see if Elizabeth speaks to me tonight.

XXX

ElorraButlerElorraButlerabout 2 years ago

This is so sad and leaves me hanging. Wanting more. Beautifully done. There needs to be another category for smaller works, they have a powerful voice!

Poetic and raw. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Maybe I read too fast or I'm too tired, but I don't get it. What does that ending mean?

Winter_FareWinter_Fareabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you both x

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Aphrodite's Prey When the goddess calls...in Loving Wives
A Big White Christmas Chinese student introduces her white bf to family.in Interracial Love
Coed Trick or Treaters Taken College Coed Trick or Treaters make a horrible mistake.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Duncumbe Abbey: Just the Tip Emily gets more than she bargained for - again!in NonConsent/Reluctance
Transformed by My Toys Elizabeth wins a box of sex toys and they transform her life.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories