Coed Trick or Treaters Taken

Story Info
College Coed Trick or Treaters make a horrible mistake.
19.7k words
4.2
34.5k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seriously," Mary told the other freshman girls on Monday, "my sister went trick-or-treating in Bel Air near campus when she was at UCLA and got like 100 full size Snickers, Hershey Bars, Reese's, and Butterfingers. She brought home a bag full of them at Thanksgiving."

"Well, Halloween is on the weekend anyway, so why not!" exclaimed Francie.

Anne and Glenda both shrugged their shoulders and said "OK, sure."

Immediately after dinner on Halloween, the four girls went straight to their rooms and changed into costume. With her 36 DD breasts, slim waist and almost 6-foot height, Anne — known among the guys at the dorm as "Awesome Annie" — dressed up as Stewardess Barbie. Perkie little Francie dressed as Barbie's cousin Skipper, also in Stewardess regalia. Lithe, lean Glenda had on a leotard, tights, headband, and a microphone headset.

"I'm a yoga instructor," she giggled.

Mary, with her voluptuous shape and blonde hair, donned a cowboy hat, western shirt, and denim skirt, and resembled Dolly Parton just enough to make her homage obvious.

They piled into an Uber that quickly took them into Bel Air. "My sis said she got only full sized candy bars, and even got invited into a few of the parties going on in the mansions here," Mary told the others. "Wouldn't that be cool?" The others all nodded in agreement.

"I'm glad we're starting early" chirped Francie. "My boyfriend Danny says he's got a special treat for me tonight!" The others all rolled their eyes.

"He's just a horndog, hoping you'll fly United with him tonight" Glenda laughed as she flicked the wings on Francie's blazer.

Francie's eyes got big. "How can you say that! We have never done anything like that!"

The others all rolled their eyes again. Dorm walls and doors weren't thick enough to contain Francie's squeals of delight when she and Danny were doing the nasty. They had all heard plenty, more than once.

"Well, you can't blame him for hoping" Anne said cynically.

It was a healthy walk between mansions as the girls began their trick-or-treating. As advertised, each house was handing out full-sized candy bars. Some were even giving two bars to each of them, and some had the king sized bars. At the fifth mansion they went to, there were strobe lights and loud music inside, and the maid who answered the door ushered them straight into a rollicking party. They tried to just act like they belonged there, and each had a couple of glasses of champagne and danced with a few guys.

As they snuck back out, Mary said "those guys were all so old."

Annie agreed, "but it didn't keep them from rubbing against my tits and ass when we danced!"

"That tall dude was dry-humping me, rubbing his boner all over my ass!" complained Glenda.

"The champagne was good though" bubbled Francie, and they all agreed.

"And we each did grab one of the swag bags on our way out" grinned Mary, "so it wasn't all bad!"

They crashed a second party, had a few more drinks, and got groped in a mosh pit in the back yard. Surveying the damage as they walked back down the driveway, Francie yelped "I lost my wings!"

Glenda pulled her leotard out of her crack and sneered "if I was a virgin, I might have lost that!"

Mary looked down at her top. "How did it get unbuttoned that far!" she exclaimed, as half of the left cup of her bra was exposed. "Shit! Those buttons are GONE!"

"A-hole nearly tore off my thong" said Anne, "I'm not dancing any more." They were all pretty tipsy, and leaned on each other to stay upright as they walked down the block.

After a few more houses, they could hear soft music and clinking glasses as they approached a Tudor style home tastefully done up with fake cobwebs and flickering lights. The man who opened the door said "you look a bit mature to be trick-or-treating" as he ushered them into the very brightly lit foyer.

"We're freshmen at UCLA" said Mary, "but we heard that was OK for trick-or-treating in this area."

"So it is" said their well-dressed host under his white opera-style mask. "Come join us." He opened an interior door and ushered them into a very dimly lit room where they could barely see about a dozen chairs with people sitting and sipping drinks.

As their host closed the door and it became much darker, the people — all men — who were sitting in the chairs sprung to their feet, and suddenly the girls each had their arms being held by two men. Suddenly, they had zip-ties on each wrist behind their back, with one connecting them. They were handcuffed. Three of the girls screamed as loudly as they could, but the men just laughed and their host turned on the lights in the parlor where they stood.

After a hand clamped over each girl's mouth, their welcomer said "like all the mansions in this neighborhood, once you get inside, the soundproofing is quite impressive." "

"Nuh-uh," said Anne who had snapped her head sideways, out of her attacker's grasp, "we could hear jazz and glasses and stuff."

"From the outdoor speakers," responded their host. "They're still playing now outside, like this." He clicked on a remote control he held in his hand, and they could hear the same sounds inside now.

"Let me tell you what happens now" continued their host, as the girls struggled, but were held in place by the other men. "The twelve of us rented this palace for the weekend. We find one in this neighborhood every Halloween. When a group of 2, 3, 4 or 6 attractive college girls comes calling, we bring them in and we party for the night. Party with us, and we can all have some harmless fun. Put up a fight, and bad things could happen."

"What kind of bad things?" asked Francie.

"Oh dear, I do know a brothel in Turkey that would welcome a fair-complexioned pixie like you" said the host, stroking her face. The girls all slumped at that.

"We will have four little parties going tonight, and each of you girls will get to take a turn as hostess for each party before the night is through" said the man.

"Black party, you choose first." Three men wearing black opera masks firmly took Annie by the arms and led her a few steps away, into the middle of a circular rug.

"Silver, you're next." The girls could hear the three men in silver masks whispering for a few seconds, then they half-dragged little Francie to their circle.

"Gold?" said the leader.

Two of them argued heatedly, then the girls could hear the third say "I have to know if those are real!" They pulled Mary into their circle, leaving Glenda standing with the three men in white masks surrounding her.

Without warning, without a sound, one of the men in a gold mask pulled Mary's shirt open from the middle, popping the remaining buttons off and opening it wide. The red lace bra underneath revealed almost as much as it concealed, pushing her cleavage up while allowing the men to clearly see the outlines of her areolas and nipples. Just as suddenly, two men held each girl while the third member of each group carefully cut the zip tie connecting their wrists together, stripped each girl down to bra and panties, and fastened a zip tie around each ankle.

"Parade time!" the leader exclaimed, giving each group a leather collar attached to a short leash. Before the girls knew it, each had a collar around their neck, and were being pulled around the room by a leash. Each was led, in turn, to a pedestal, and forced to stand on it as it slowly rotated, while the men leered and commented.

Anne was first, and her "handler" unhooked her bra and pulled it off during the first rotation of the pedestal. "Oo, those ARE nice" she heard a male voice say as the cold air hit her nipples and they got hard. At the end of her first revolution, her handler yanked her panties down around her ankles. "Stewardess Barbie has a landing strip!" she heard.

After a round of applause, it was Francie's turn on the pedestal. Her handler went to unhook her bra, looked confused, then realized it was a front-clasp model. As he opened the front, he took the opportunity to give both her B-cup breasts a quick squeeze.

"How do they feel?" Asked one of his compatriots.

"Ripe and ready!" he replied, "and bigger than I thought."

"They do look bigger!" another male voice mused, "just right for sucking."

Francie flushed red from head to foot, and then her panties were yanked down. "Nice ass!" said one voice.

"Well, you'll get a piece of it soon" another replied.

Again, there was raucous applause as Francie stepped down and Glenda was led onto the pedestal. Her handler had to stand on a step stool to pull her sport bra off over her head.

"Not much there" murmured one of the men, "but those big nips, they might be fun." Her handler inserted one finger inside the waistband of Glenda's thong and slowly peeled it down.

"Now THAT looks tasty!" Said one man, staring at Glenda's hairless pussy.

Her handler ran his hand down her mound and said "smooth! She must have just waxed, 'cos there's no stubble!" Glenda was horrified to be handled this way in front of everyone, and nearly jumped off the pedestal to whoops and whistles.

Mary's handler unhooked the busty girl's bra, and waited until she turned all the way toward him to hook his fingers in the front and pull it off her huge breasts. He quickly planted a kiss between them, and trailed his tongue across the nipple of one as she continued to rotate on the pedestal.

"She barely sags!" said one man, appreciatively, "even with those grapefruits on her chest."

"As good as they looked being pushed up by that lacy bra, they look even better now!" said another.

"How does she stand and not fall forward?" mused a third.

As her panties were lowered, she heard another voice exclaim "you owe me five bucks! The carpet DOES match the drapes!" There was laughter and more applause as she stepped down from the pedestal.

"Did you see 'em bounce?"

"How could I miss it?"

"Gentlemen, we reconvene here in 60 minutes" announced the leader. With that, each girl was dragged backwards through a different door by three men, leaving all their clothes and their trick-or-treat bags in the four round rugs on the floor.

Awesome Annie

There was a long, slender table in the center of the room where Anne's captors took her. They laid her on her back on the table, and fastened the zipties on her wrists to clips well above her head. They fastened the zipties on her ankles to clips along opposite sides of the table, leaving her legs splayed open.

"Those are amazing jugs," said Stretch, the tallest of the three men. "Are they double D's?" he asked, placing his hands under her breasts and lifting them slightly.

"Yes" the nude coed said quietly, as her entire body flushed red with embarrassment from the situation.

"Damn, and they are 100% real" he said, and leaned in to start licking her right nipple.

She let out a little squeal at the sudden attack on her right breast.

"You're not getting all the fun," said the middle guy, and he started licking her left nipple.

Anne had always been a bit self-conscious about her breasts. By 7th grade, she was already a full c-cup while most of her friends were still in training bras. All through high school, guys had found all manners of ways to "accidentally" bump or rub against her large but still developing tits. The first guy who tried to sneak a feel at a movie theater spent 20 minutes in the men's room with a bloody nose. Now here she was, helplessly strapped to a table, while two strangers suckled on her very hard nipples. No man had touched them in the two months since she and her boyfriend both headed off to college, and her body was beginning to respond to the stimulation.

The shortest member of the group, "Shorty," then started rubbing warm oil on the soles of her feet. He licked, sucked, and then oiled her toes, her ankles, and worked his way up her calves to the backs of her knees. The other two each continued on her breasts, rubbing, kneading, licking, sucking and gently biting them. She was squirming under their ministrations, and beginning to grow wet between her legs. She couldn't will her body to stop responding, and Shorty began to work his way up her thighs, licking, nibbling, and rubbing warm oil on first her lower thighs and then her upper thighs.

At this point, her body seemed to have a mind of its own, and as he reached her upper thighs, she arched her back. He slid a pillow under her ass, and poured some warm oil into her landing strip. He rubbed oil into her mound, and then on her pussy lips. She began to moan, and felt the sexual tension building within her body. She heard a buzzing sound, and strained to see what he was about to do next, but four hands rubbing warm oil on her heaving breasts — and her double d's themselves — blocked the view completely.

She felt the vibrator sliding up one thigh, down the other, and back again. She felt it slide along her swollen labia, sending tingling sensations that she could feel clear into her womb. The two other men were suckling away on her swollen breasts. Her moaning increased in volume and urgency. As he began drawing circles on and around her clit with the buzzing instrument, she began thrusting her pelvis upward, as if to encourage penetration. He slipped the first inch of the vibrator into her love canal, and she was right on the verge of orgasm.

Chimes rang, and the lights in the room suddenly flashed. Shorty grabbed one of her ankles, released the clip holding it, and clamped it into what felt like a ski boot. Then he did the same with her other ankle. The other two guys — reluctantly — removed their mouths and hands from her heaving breasts. Each one turned two handles on their edge of the table, and pushed down next to Anne's head. The entire table tilted, until Anne was hanging upside down from her feet — clamped in boots at the far end of the table. Her head was about 2 feet off the floor. Not only was she left hanging on the edge of physical release, but now she was hanging upside down on the inversion table, her large breasts jutting straight out, and a pillow under her ass.

The three men quickly peeled off their clothes. All were fit, and their rock hard penises, each about 7 inches long, appeared huge from Anne's vantage point. The two taller men began massaging Anne's gorgeous jugs with warm oil. Meanwhile, Shorty kneeled in front of Anne, with his fully engorged cock rubbing her face.

"Open wide!" he said, sounding like a doctor talking to a small child.

Anne's eyes were like saucers. There was no way she was going to do this! The last day before her boyfriend left for college was the first time she had ever even licked a cock. She shook her head vigorously, and he pressed forward, letting her face and hair rub all over his dick.

"Well, let's see if I can convince you," he said, and she heard the vibrator click on again.

As he inserted it into her pussy, a centimeter at a time, she began to moan. His two compatriots started pinching and twisting her nipples with their oily fingers. When the first three inches of the vibrator were inside her, Shorty leaned forward, caught her clit between his lips, and sucked it into his mouth. It was the first time anyone had ever sucked on her clit, and she gasped and started to let out a large "OHHHH!" The sound was suddenly cut off, though, as he pushed the head of his cock completely into her mouth. She tried to dislodge it by moving her head from side to side, but he just responded to that by pushing more of his length into her mouth.

When she gave up on trying to get his turgid member out of her mouth, he began to rock his hips, fucking the poor girl's mouth. She gagged a little each time he pushed in, and gasped for air around his cock each time he rocked back. Now he grabbed her ass, and he began seriously tonguing her labia around the vibrator as he eased it deeper into her pussy. Once he got five inches of it in, he slowly pulled it out until just the very tip was between her pussy lips. He rocked back until just an inch of his cock was between the lips on her face. Then he slowly eased 6 inches of the vibrator inside her while licking circles on her clit, and sliding his full length into her mouth and throat. She gagged, but he began pumping the vibrator and his cock in and out of her to their full lengths slowly, while he continued to assault her labia and clit with his lips and tongue.

She was moaning around his dick, and the feeling was pushing him toward the edge. He quickened his pace, plunging all seven inches of the vibrator into her sopping cunt, and all seven inches of his rigid cock into her throat. The other two guys began licking the sides of her breasts, then each grabbed a nipple between their teeth and teased it with their tongues. Shorty's mouth all over her clit and pussy lips, the buzzing vibrator plunging in and out of her pussy, and the sudden stimulation of both nipples sent her over the edge. She moaned and thrashed her way through the strongest orgasm she had ever experienced. The men kept up the stimulation for what seemed like ten minutes to her, as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her, causing her to moan louder and louder. Her pussy spasmed uncontrollably, her legs shook, and her huge breasts bounced and swung as one orgasm came crashing in on top of another.

Suddenly, Shorty thrust his cock balls deep into her throat and yelled "OH YES! GAWD YES!!"

She started to choke as two, three, four, five pulses of hot cum were released deep in her throat. He held her head firmly, pressing his groin into her face for 10-15 seconds while he shot his load into her throat. It seemed much longer to her, and she felt dizzy from lack of oxygen, being upside down, and all the stimulation, and thought she might pass out. She saw the lights go off and back on, and as "shorty" pulled out, she could hear the last of the chimes.

Now Stretch took his turn. As he rubbed his rock hard member between her large, well lubricated tits, he slowly pulled the still buzzing vibrator from her pussy.

"I wanted to fuck these tits as soon as I saw them come out of that bra," he said. "Damn, they're nice."

He grabbed her tits and pushed them around his swollen member as he rocked his hips back and forth. The two other men put oil on the soles of her feet, and started making circles on the soles of her feet with their fingers. She was normally a little ticklish, but following the first big double orgasm of her young life, her nerve endings were all hypersensitive. She wriggled as they tormented her feet, and it was like there was a direct connection between the soles of her feet and her pussy.

Stretch hunched over and began tonguing her navel. It was like a live wire, straight to her cunt. She was writhing and moaning with more and more urgency. "Shorty" retrieved the vibrator. She heard it buzzing when he turned it on again. When he touched it to the center of the sole of her foot, it was like an electrical charge running down her leg, from the sole of her foot right to her labia. She opened her mouth and started to gasp in a huge breath of air just as the Stretch shifted, so his dick popped right into her open mouth.

Shorty was slowly drawing a line down the inside of her leg with the buzzing vibrator when Stretch said "swirl your tongue around the head of my cock." Without thinking, she obeyed his command. "Oh yeah, bitch, just like that."

Shorty slid the vibrator down to the top of Anne's thigh. She was whimpering, and thrusting her hips, her body trying to make the vibrator rub against her aching pussy.

With his dick in her mouth, Stretch said "start sucking it now." Again, she just obeyed.

Shorty started rubbing the vibe on the flesh between her pussy and her asshole. Stretch said "move your head back and forth and fuck me with your mouth." Again, she obeyed, leaning in until his cock reached the back of her mouth, then pulling back until just the head was in her mouth.