Debtor's War Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wound faded to nothing with her thumb still in my mouth. I eased off the bite, and kissed that blessed fountain with more sincerity than I'd kissed anything since...

"My Elizabeth," she said sweetly. "Make your oath now. Pledge to keep all knowledge of The Blood sacred. Keep faith with me until death."

"I swear it. I..."

The strength flooded back into my limbs as the wave of pleasure passed and I slid gently back onto my feet.

"Good." She plucked her gauntlet from my hand and put it back on with a wry smile.

"When it's done, where do you want me to..."

"I will summon you in the small hours, you will know where to find me."

There were so many things I wanted to ask, but instead I stood wringing my hands.

"When one takes one's leave of one's betters, it is customary to bow the head, drop the shoulders forward, and set the right hand upon the heart."

The movement felt awkward, but as I straightened up from the formal bow I saw that it had pleased her. She inclined her head a fraction. "She waits for you."

***

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bite Me Vampire take out.in NonHuman
Irina Lonely vampire looks for love in the city of brotherly love.in Erotic Horror
Compulsion Ch. 01 She succumbs to the vampire.in Lesbian Sex
Embrace Ch. 01 A young woman's eyes are opened.in NonHuman
Eulogy for an Eco Funeral We are more than flesh.in Erotic Horror
More Stories