Debtor's War Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sire reacted quickly, she was on us both in a heartbeat, holding me down, one hand on the poor man's throat to silence him. She laughed under her breath, "we left you too long, child."

It didn't have control over me that time, I fought to slow the inevitable as I bit the muscular arm and struck a large vessel. Hot blood filled my mouth, poured into me with all his vigour. I did not fight my sire, or the lust in my dead heart. I put my hand up to hold hers and she sighed, content. Happy that I wouldn't flee, she slid off me and set her own teeth into his throat.

We were eye to eye, drawing in synchrony until his pulse slowed. I was her progeny, her precious child, and he was only meat to us. His pleasure, his pain, meant nothing to me, nothing compared to this, an unholy answer to everything my heart desired. As I became satisfied, the beast was subdued. I watched Eleanor pull away and lick the wound, I did the same.

To cover our devilry she cut his throat from ear to ear and took his coin purse. Then we walked arm in arm down the moonlit beach, back to civilization.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bite Me Vampire take out.in NonHuman
Maid of All Work Innocent and submissive Molly is corrupted.in BDSM
Hearts of Malice Ch. 01 A malevolent being attacks a Princess and her knight.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Claret 750 words only, no sex.in Erotic Horror
Irina Lonely vampire looks for love in the city of brotherly love.in Erotic Horror
More Stories