Debut at Aphrodite's Arms Pt. 01

Story Info
Greta becomes a naked sex-slave for one million dollars.
7.6k words
19.5k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's Note: This story may contain little actual BDSM, but further chapters in this short series do. That is why it is in the BDSM section in order to preserve continuity. Thank you and sincerely, LQ1203).

I sucked in my breath as I approached the red curtain leading out into the mansion's main hall. Kennedy was next to me, her dark face smiling, but she was still clothed. She had on a gorgeous, sequined red dress that did wonders for her hourglass figure, but my pale hourglass figure was quite...uhh...visible. Quite visible.

"You'll do fine," said Kennedy in a gentle voice. "You're a healthy and beautiful young woman that's had sex before, and you'll learn all of the ends and outs of the kinky stuff along the way. That's how it was for me. You've got three Hermes lined up for you tonight, not too many for your first time, but I'm warning you right now that you can be scheduled for up to six later on. That can take it out of you pretty quickly. Go slowly and attend to their needs so that you don't burn out. Also, your days will be spaced out every other day just as promised, that way you can get some rest. Trust me, I've had nights where all of my holes were sore, even my mouth."

"You're not really helping," I squeaked.

Kennedy laid her dark right hand on my pale left shoulder and gave me an encouraging push.

"It's all right," she said softly. "You'll get used to it. Remember the three most important things for your year with us here...It's one million dollars, your education is paid for on top of that, and have fun with it. Don't look at it as slavery or even some form of weird indentured servitude. Have fun with it now, because after that year is up, you'll start missing it. Trust me. That's why I recruit for them now. I couldn't stand being away."

That was all fine and well for her, but that didn't exactly prevent or quell my reluctance in the here and now.

"I don't know if I can do this..." I whined.

"You'll learn," nodded Kennedy. "Besides...you're only servicing the Hermes. The Venus are serviced by actual lesbians and bisexuals if they don't want men. Since you're straight, you'll only be seeing men, okay?...There are four sections in the mansion...One for straight men, one for straight women, one for gay men, and one for lesbians. People with wavering tendencies may go where they choose...It's wonderful, trust me. You'll just have to trust me and take that leap of faith. It's one million dollars plus your education. Just keep that in mind. Say it to yourself over and over again. That's what I did my first time."

I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath, released it, and opened my eyes again.

"It's one million dollars and my education," I said quietly.

I looked down at my own naked body. I was your average cute white girl, twenty-two, five-five, one-hundred and thirty-eight pounds, with an hourglass figure, C-cup breasts, and good hips. I'd originally had long curly black hair that was accented by my naturally blue eyes, but my hair was now in a pixie cut and dyed-blonde, exactly as the Olympians had made my new identity to be. I was born Gretta Klein, but I was now 'Ariadne', an ancient Greek name that meant 'utterly pure'. Now I was buck naked, my large brownish-red nipples in plain view, my very shaved and very hairless vulva in plain view, and my big round heart-shaped bottom in plain view, some very personal things I was still not used to showing off to other people, especially to strange men. I was certainly not used to just handing them over to said men.

"I'm still scared," I whined.

Kennedy spun me around and gave me a quick hug. Kennedy was an African American girl who was the same age as I was, someone who had already 'graduated' from Aphrodite's Arms. She'd spent her year here when she was twenty going into twenty-one, and she was the one who had recruited me, convinced me to prostitute myself for an entire year at this location.

I was cut off from the outside world while I was here, but the Olympians, the rich and powerful owners of this exclusive club, had already taken care of all of my outside attachments. They had informed my family that I was part of a year-long international study on isolation. They had paid my family twenty-thousand dollars as a show of good faith, and I had lied straight up to my family, lied to my mom and dad and two brothers. Now I was here, and it was my first night, and I was scared.

"You'll get regular breaks each month when you're on your period," said Kennedy. "The birth control we use here is cutting edge, so it prevents pregnancy but not your regular monthly. I know that seems like a miss, but this also keeps you from gaining weight while you're on it, and it actually increases your sex drive, dramatically so, in fact."

"Is that why I've been masturbating so much over the last three weeks?" I asked her in surprise. "I thought I was going crazy...I didn't know what was wrong with me..."

Kennedy gave me a wry chuckle and nodded in understanding.

"That's normal, too," she smiled. "It's part of your increased libido. When I first started taking the Olympian Ambrosia, I actually had a couple of days where I masturbated at least ten times. Trust me, I thought I was going crazy too."

"I wasn't that bad," I breathed out. "There was one day when I did it eight times. I'm so glad you cleared that up, though. I thought I had developed a disorder. I feel like I have to do it right now, in fact...but I think that's just because I'm nervous. I'm even a little wet down below."

"You're fine," smiled Kennedy. "It's not nervousness; it's the Ambrosia. Trust me when I say that the sex here is unbelievable, and it will quell your desires for a time. Like I said before, you have three Hermes lined up for you, so you're taking it nice and easy tonight. This is so you'll get used to how things are done at Aphrodite's Arms."

She adjusted the white collar of my bowtie around my neck. Other than my white-felt slip on shoes, my little white bowtie was the only stitch of clothing I had on. I didn't even have on earrings.

"You look gorgeous," encouraged Kennedy. "I love that round face and that button nose of yours. They make you look like an innocent little lamb, just like your new name implies. As you know, my name was 'Callisto', which means 'most beautiful'. I wore that very same bowtie you're wearing, only mine was red, as were my shoes."

"Oh," I said in surprise. "So they come in other colors?"

"Yes," replied Kennedy. "Yours are white to show off your new name. You're now 'Ariadne'. Arie-odd-knee...Just say it a couple of times to get used to it. Everyone here will call you that from now on, no last names, just 'Ariadne', the 'utterly pure one'. That's who you are now. You're a servant of the goddess Aphrodite now, and you need to act like it."

"Arie-odd-knee," I drawled out. "Ariadne. Got it."

"Be demure," nodded Kennedy. "Be reluctant and shy. These are your new traits for your new personality. As an Horae...that's Ohr-riss...I'm supposed to train you, and we still have some time before you make your debut."

"Okay," I breathed out, but I seriously doubted I would need to 'act' like those things.

I was pretty much those things already.

This was all incredibly exciting and equally as terrifying. I never, not once, not in a million years thought I would be somewhere like this doing something like this. Not as a college student going into secondary education, anyway. Hopefully none of my future students would ever discover that I had been one of the Charites, or Ka-ree-tess, the handmaidens of Aphrodite.

"You can always come back as an Horae like me," said Kennedy. "I occasionally get requests to do a little 'charity work'."

She gave me a wink and a knowing smile.

"I don't get paid for it, though," she shrugged. "The Olympians take that money. It's just a little bonus I get every once in a while. I get to be part of the Charites again when called upon, but it's only by request, and I have to agree to it. Once your time here is up, it's up. That's why I'm telling you to ENJOY yourself now. A year seems like a long time, but it goes by quickly, especially when you're working here. Trust me, you'll have some magical nights that you'll remember forever."

"You make it sound so wonderful," I said nervously. "It's still just prostitution, right?"

Kennedy shook her head in an emphatic no.

"We do NOT use that word here," she said firmly. "You'll get a warning for even speaking it, but you're safe with me, because you didn't know. Remember...do NOT break any of the rules. You do not tell anyone your real name, you only speak when spoken to, and you follow all orders UNLESS those orders will do direct and physical harm to you. The Olympians are good about keeping you safe, though, which is what our Spartans are for, but we've rarely had to use them. You don't fuck with them, though. Don't even speak to them if you can help it. They're trained professionals, and you can identify them by their black tuxes. Even the women wear tuxes, so you know where they are when you see one."

I didn't really like this information, though. It scared me to think I could get hurt.

"Have you had anyone actually get hurt here?" I asked out of fear.

"Twice," said Kennedy as she held up the index and middle fingers of her right hand. "That's twice in twenty years. One of our Charites got punched in the mouth ten years ago and lost three teeth, and another had her arm broken four years ago, but those Hermes were thrown out and banned forever. The Olympians do not tolerate the rough stuff...not too rough, anyway. You'll have some Hermes who like to play a little rough, but they won't actually hurt you. I mostly dealt with exhaustion and soreness, but that's common around here. It's especially common on nights when you have five or more Hermes. You need to remember to keep hydrated during those times."

"Okay," I said nervously.

Kennedy gripped me by my bare arms and gave me a quick nod as she stared into my blue eyes.

"Remember not to break any of the rules," she said firmly. "There aren't three strikes here. You'll receive a warning the first time, one mark, and then you'll be punished upon committing the next infraction."

I didn't like the sound of 'punishment' at all. Not...at...all.

"What's the punishment?" I gulped.

"We don't say the restricted words," said Kennedy. "We don't say 'prostitute', 'whore', 'slut', or even something as benign as 'tramp'. We're Charites, servants of Aphrodite, and we hold the respect as such. In fact, you can't swear at all. If a Hermes wants you to swear, you'll have to tell him you're not allowed to. They've all read the rules, but there's always someone who wants you to break them. You can only speak when spoken to, and you must do everything a Hermes requests unless it would cause you physical harm or forces you to break one of the rules I just mentioned. You may eat and drink with a Hermes, but watch that. You don't want to have to take too many runs to the restroom, and you need to keep clean inside, which is what the enema was for. You get them at regular intervals in order to keep your third hole free for sex."

"Y...Yeah," I stammered, "I was wondering about the enema, but...what's the punishment? You never answered my question."

Kennedy closed her eyes and sighed before she opened them again and gave me a serious stare.

"You get the stocks," she said.

"The stocks?" I asked.

"You get put in the stocks with a ball gag and get put up on stage as a prisoner for the night," explained Kennedy. "Any Hermes can come by and have his way with you in your two back holes. You don't get a choice, and you're stuck up there for six-hours...Now...I've been in the stocks. It is not as fun as it sounds. You get banged up when your shoulders hit the base board and by the time you're out, your legs feel like gel. I had to soak mine in an hour-long salt bath just to uncramp my muscles. I got in trouble once during my first month here, and I neeeeeever got in trouble again. They fucked the absolute bejeezus out of me up there, and I didn't even get to see who was doing it. They line up for it too. Once there's a prisoner on stage...oof...they're like sharks in bloody water. You may even pass out. I did...twice."

Now I was really scared. Kennedy was supposed to be my Horae, but she didn't inform me of any of this the month before.

"Why didn't you tell me any of this beforehand!" I whined in a panic. "You were supposed to train me!"

Kennedy frowned and shook her head no.

"That's not how it works," she said calmly. "That first month of getting ready to come here is so that all loose ends can be tied up. It also gets you started on the Ambrosia. The Olympians ensure that you are told NOTHING until you get here and get into character. That's how it works. As your Horae, I'm training you right now becauuuuse...you would have bolted and run if I'd told you this stuff beforehand. Don't lie to me about it and say you wouldn't have, because that's what I would have done, and I had more experience with men at twenty than you do now at twenty-two. Now you're here, and you're going out there whether you like it or not. Your family got their stipend, your education's been paid, and your million dollars is currently sitting in your bank account collecting interest. That's why you're not told anything until now."

My heart was racing out of control. I suddenly wished I'd never agreed to this.

"Can't I just leave and give everything back?" I asked in a terrified squeak.

Kennedy sighed and motioned toward the back of the large dressing room we were in.

"You can walk right now if you want to..." she said slowly, "but we've never had a Charites just up and leave. For one thing, there's nothing to be scared of. Now that you know the rules, you're not going to break any of them, and the Spartans will guarantee your safety. Think about how you'd be letting your family down and how you'd be letting yourself down by walking out. Your future is set, Ariadne. You're a Charites now, and that's an honor that isn't bestowed upon just anyone. I picked you out of thousands of girls at the university, hand-picked you, and I did that because I saw something special in you. I believe in you, and I believe you'll go out there and make us both proud."

I still didn't like it, but she was wearing on me. I really wanted that certainty in my future, and that twenty-thousand-dollar stipend my family got was really helping them as well. And, of course, there was my million dollars. I would share that with them, too. Kennedy saw me breaking, however, read it on my nervous face, so she continued on without stopping.

"After tonight, you'll get your first ring," she smiled. "You'll have all eight by the time you graduate here. They are hand-crafted silver with rare gems depending upon your name. Mine were rubies. Yours will be diamonds."

"We get rings?" I asked in surprise. "I'll get diamond rings?"

"Yes," grinned Kennedy.

"But you're not wearing any rings..." I said in slight confusion.

"They're in a place you can't see," winked Kennedy.

"They're in a place...oooooooh," I drawled out as I comprehended what she'd just said.

"Your first is will be on your right labia," she nodded. "You'll get three on each side during the year, and then two in your clitoral hood toward the end. You'll get your last ring once you're in your last month. It's how our Hermes identify how 'experienced' you are. You have NO rings tonight, which means you're fresh, and that means the Hermes you'll be with tonight paid extra for you. Your first Hermes paid the full amount for taking your 'virginity'. That means he won the auction by bidding the highest on you, so that he can have you first."

"Really?" I asked in surprise. "How much did he pay?"

Kennedy winced and shook her head no.

"Don't ask that," she said firmly. "That's a warning, but I won't mark you down for it."

My heart jumped a little in fear. I didn't like these rules that kept piling upon me, mainly because I didn't know what they were. I didn't want to end up in the stocks.

"I didn't know that!" I whined.

"That's why I'm not giving you a mark," said Kennedy. "Just remember...if you're not sure if a word or action is wrong...don't do it. You come to your Horae...that's me...and ask me about it. I'll tell you without giving you a warning, but I'll only tell you ONCE. Those are the rules the Olympians set."

I nodded twice in nervous comprehension. This was all a little much for me to handle, though.

"It's time," nodded Kennedy. "It's time, but don't worry. I'll be coming out there tonight on a charity request, so you'll see me at some point. You'll get to see me naked, so you shouldn't be so nervous about being nude yourself. You get to have half-hour breaks between Hermes on your first night, then fifteen-minute breaks every night you work from then on. Understand?"

"Y...Yes," I said nervously.

"Good," smiled Kennedy.

She adjusted my little white bowtie one more time.

"Be proud," she said confidently. "Stand up straight. Don't slouch. Speak only when spoken to. When you talk to a Hermes, you always address him as 'Kurios'...Curry-Aahss. That means 'master'. Never address him as anything else. You'll get a mark if you do. You can say something like, 'of course, my Kurios', or 'thank you, my Kurios'."

I nodded in nervous reply, taking a gulp of my saliva as I did.

"One more thing," nodded Kennedy in return. "Always, always, always...thank your Kurios once he is finished. He doesn't thank you. You're a Charites, and you need to act like one from now on, Ariadne. Understand?"

I nodded again, too nervous to reply this time.

"All right," smiled Kennedy. "Now go on out there. I'll give you the profiles of all your Hermes. Your first Hermes is a very, very wealthy young European man that you're probably not familiar with, but your second is a famous football player that I'm sure you'll recognize immediately upon seeing him...however...DO NOT call him by his name or address him in any other manner except 'Kurios'. Do not talk about his profession or ask questions of him. He can talk about himself all he likes, but you are a Charites, and you will act like one from now on."

She paused, looked thoughtful for a moment, and then continued on with her last minute instructions.

"Also, when you address me," she warned, "you do not address me by my name. You will address me as 'Horae' from now on. You will answer, 'yes, my Horae' or 'no, my Horae'. I'm directly in charge of you, and when it comes time to meet out any rewards or punishments, that's my responsibility...Now...here are your three Hermes tonight..."

She handed me three small manila folders but stopped me from opening them.

"One more thing," she said firmly. "I need to know...how much experience do you actually have? With sex, I mean? How many times in the past?"

"I've had three steady boyfriends," I said anxiously. "I've had sex with them numerous times, though."

Kennedy rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Oh, Heaven help me," she breathed out. "This isn't like those times. You're inexperienced now, but your Hermes know that. You won't be by the time you get your eighth ring. What were your boyfriends like? Let me guess...they were all young white men, right?"

"Y...Yeah," I stammered. "Why?"

"Your second Hermes is black for one thing," said Kennedy. "That football player I was telling you about? He's the black one. He also has a huge dick...Just warning you now. I already told you about your first, but your third is a very wealthy entrepreneur from here in the states, and you may recognize him, too."

"O...Okay," I stammered.

I didn't know what else to say. I was terrified right now, but I didn't want to say anything else that might get me in trouble.