Debut at Aphrodite's Arms Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a little cold out there," said Kennedy. "You'll get used to it, though. We keep the temperature that way to keep our Charites' nipples hard. However, you're going to have to get used to it quickly. You won't be wearing any clothes from now on..."

This new information practically broke my brain.

"What!" I cried. "I didn't know that!"

"Of course, you didn't," sighed Kennedy. "We don't inform you of these things until the last moment. I thought I explained this to you. Anyway, you'll be nude for the entire year you're here. You'll only be allowed to wear a thong when you're on your monthly. We use cups here and not tampons or pads, so you'll have to get used to that, too, but that's something you can worry about later. Now open up your first folder and take a look at your first Hermes. I'll put the other two folders in your box over here. Your name is already on your box, Ariadne."

I sill wasn't used to that name. All of this information was just laid down upon me on top of what I was going to be doing from now on...I really hoped it was as wonderful as Kennedy made it out to be. I didn't know if I could live with myself after this. What I was doing here was...it was something that I normally frowned upon...heavily.

Kennedy took my folders from me and handed one back to me. She placed the other two in a little wooden box in the middle of a box shelf with various Charites' names upon them, then turned to address me again.

"My name here is Callisto," she reminded me. "You have to address me by my title, though. Practice it now so you can get used to it. You'll get a mark if you call me anything else."

"Y...Yes, my Horae," I stammered out.

"Good," smiled Kennedy. "Now stop being so jittery. You're horny, aren't you? You should be, considering you're on the Ambrosia. That's a benefit of working here. You'll get a steady supply of Ambrosia even after you graduate, anytime you want it. Of course, I still work here, so I'm always on it, but that's beside the point. Now open up your first folder and study your first Hermes."

I opened up the folder in my hands and pulled forth a picture of the man I would be having sex with. He was young, true, but he looked to be older than myself or Kennedy, probably in his late twenties. He had a very attractive face, very easy on the eyes, so that was a plus for my first time. He was tall and thin, six-foot his profile said, with a sharply angled nose, dark eyes, and a slightly pointed chin. He had long black hair that fell to his shoulders and broad thin lips that made him look somewhat dangerous.

My attention was snapped back toward Kennedy as she gave me one final warning.

"Before I forget..." she said slowly. "We don't use the words pussy, cunt, snatch, or even vagina. Not asshole, butthole, or anything crude like that. We use the word 'holes' to describe our parts, and your first hole is always your vagina, your second is your mouth, and the third is your anus. When describing a Hermes, you don't use the terms dick, cock, dong, shlong, or even penis. You use the terms 'sword' or 'spear'. You may use the term 'sheath' when referring to your vagina, and 'mouth' when referring to your mouth, but anus is always just 'hole'. It can be a little confusing at first, but that terminology is important to the Olympians. They say it upholds the atmosphere of divinity here. You are to always, always, always...keep yourself clean in your holes. You have mints for your mouth, but you have to wash thoroughly down below just in case the Hermes want to tongue you down there. Understand?"

"Yes," I nodded.

"Yes, what?" asked Kennedy.

I didn't understand what she wanted at first, but then I figured it out as she patiently waited for a proper reply.

"Yes, my Horae," I said.

Even saying that made me feel like less than nothing. I had never talked like that to anyone, not like some servant or slave, and it bothered me a little. I didn't like it, but I was going to have to get used to it whether I liked it or not.

"Good, Ariadne," replied Kennedy.

She held my face in her dark hands, leaned in, and kissed me once on my forehead, then she spun me around to face the red curtains that led to the main hall.

"Now get going," she said. "I'll take that folder from you. You don't carry those out with you. If you have a question, simply ask me after your time is up with your first Hermes...Now I'll teach you a little farewell saying that you need to take to heart...May Aphrodite bring you endless pleasure."

"Yes, my Horae," I breathed out. "M...May Aphrodite bring you endless pleasure."

"Good," said Kennedy in a firm tone. "Now get out there."

She gave me a smack on my bare ass to get me moving. I cried out a little and stumbled forward through the curtains into the main hall, still shaking in both fear and excitement. I was in it now, and it was finally showtime.

The main hall was huge. Soft music played from speakers upon every wall, those walls paneled with dark wood, red curtains draped upon them to give forth an easy and relaxed feel. There were various paintings of Aphrodite and her handmaidens, Aphrodite and her lovers, and Aphrodite with Hermes or Hephaestus. There were busts of Aphrodite upon white marble pillars dotted here and there along with replicas of the Venus de Milo...It all looked far above my meager station.

There were long divans of velvet red cushion and black cherry-wood, and upon them lounged the nude Hermes, all waiting to be served. The carpet below was a short red carpet with a comfortable walk for my soft, white-felt shoes, and there were various nude Hermes and Charites walking about to and fro between divans. I spied several Spartans, males and females in black tuxes, all wearing slimline shades, all with earpieces, all of them probably armed. They specifically drew my attention for a bit, but my attention was quickly drawn elsewhere.

My attention was drawn toward the stage. That stage was a large theater stage of dark wood surrounded by red curtains. Upon the stage were four stocks, wooden blocks on stands where a poor prisoner would have her head and hands stuck through the holes, trapped in there so she couldn't move.

Those stocks were empty save one...There was a young white woman in one of them, but I could only see the outline of her backside, her nude hourglass figure quite visible from my point of view. She was currently being fucked from behind by a large and very nude, muscular, tanned white man whose arms looked thicker round than my neck. Behind him was a line of four other men, four more Hermes waiting to partake in this poor girl's suffering.

I gulped hard. I did not want to be up on that stage.

Still, I had a job to do. Or a duty...I wasn't sure what my task was called. I was a Charites now, a handmaiden of Aphrodite, and my last chance to leave was now gone. I was here for the long run whether I liked it or not.

My Hermes was currently lounging upon his own red divan, a silver platter of red grapes next to him along with a crystal goblet of red wine. He was stretched out, fully nude save for a white scarf draped around his neck and shoulders and a pair of strapped sandals that went all the way up to his knees, something that might have been worn in Ancient Greece, but I didn't know. I was not an expert on any of this, not by a long shot, and I almost got cold feet as I walked toward him.

"Head up," I whispered. "Back straight. Look confident and proud. It's a million dollars and my education..."

I was keenly aware of my own nudity, and my skin was a flushed red as I walked up to him. I nearly made the mistake of greeting him, but I remembered what Kennedy had said, speak only when spoken to, so I patiently waited for him to say something. As I did so, I took in his profile and committed it to memory.

He was gorgeous as far as men went, with a lithe and muscular, tanned body and a decent-sized uncut and bald penis above his hairless balls. As far as first times went, I figured I had lucked out.

This European Hermes of mine looked up at me with a bored expression and then smiled, but I did not like the gleam in his eyes. That gleam did not strike me as friendly.

"There you are," he said, his voice thick with a foreign accent, probably from Germany or Poland, somewhere like that.

I was nervous beyond belief. I didn't know what to do, so I simply answered him.

"Y...Yes, my Kurios," I stammered.

"Come, my lovely," said my Hermes.

He stood, and he was a good seven inches taller than me. He took me by my right hand with his left and led me toward one of the many small rooms located along the main hall's western wall. These rooms were partitioned by open thick red curtains, though some of them had the curtains closed. He avoided the rooms with closed curtains and chose an open one, so I could only assume that the closed ones were occupied.

We walked into our room, and my Hermes closed the red curtain behind us. Inside was a long divan like the others in the main hall, a divan made of dark cherry-wood with red velvet cushions, no back or arms to it, about eight feet long. There were several small round, black-marble stands with various items upon them, those stands encircling the divan, but my attention was focused upon my Hermes, because I did not know what was going to happen next.

I was wet between my legs, my lower, bald lips puffy and swollen with lust, though I did not really want to be doing this. Kennedy's explanation of the Ambrosia came to mind, and it occurred to me just how powerful that drug actually was. My large brownish-red nipples were rock hard from the chill in the air, and I shivered a little as I drew in a nervous breath.

My Hermes laid down upon the divan and brushed a long strand of black hair from his dark eyes, those dark eyes flashing a dangerous light as he raised his head to stare me down.

"Ariadne," he said without blinking. "The Utterly Pure One. Yes...I shall taint you. It is something I enjoy doing, corrupting the innocent."

"Y...Yes, my Kurios," I stammered. "Th...Thank you, my Kurios."

He gave me a dangerous smile and looked down upon his own uncut and bald penis.

"Now service me, first," he said. "I wish to feel those innocent lips upon my cock."

"Yes, my Kurios," I replied.

I was feeling a little less agitated now. Giving head was something I had some actual experience with, though I had never given head to a man with an uncut penis before. I had never had sex with a man with an uncut penis, either. I had seen them before in porn, but...I did not exactly know what this was going to be like. It mattered little, however, because my body was a raging fire of hormones at this point thanks to the Ambrosia I was currently on.

I knelt upon the divan and lowered myself to carefully grip his limp cock in my right hand. I gingerly took the head of his penis into my mouth, but I was not sure what to do with the foreskin. I carefully pulled down on it to expose his mushroom head and licked into the folds of his foreskin.

He sucked in his breath, raised his head, and closed his eyes.

"Oh, yes, my pure one," he said softly.

I slurped up and down his penis as it slowly stiffened in my mouth. His cock was a little over six inches long and somewhat thick around, and I knew it would feel good inside me, but I did not know what that foreskin would do for me. I had never dealt with one before, not inside my vagina. I was hoping it would feel really good.

He breathed quietly in and out as I licked up and down the shaft of his erect penis, occasionally tonguing into the folds of his foreskin. I reached back with my left hand out of reflex and softly stroked my own small, reddish-brown triangular clit. I did this without thinking, because I was so turned on that my own cream was running down the insides of my thighs, no pubic hair to soak it up.

"Stop," he commanded.

I popped my mouth off his cock and looked up at him with wide blue eyes. He had sounded offended, but I didn't know what I'd done wrong.

"My Kurios?" I asked in sudden fear.

"You will not touch yourself," he said in a low tone. "It is for I to spoil you. That is my will, my pure one."

I pulled my wet fingers from between my legs and took in a fearful gulp. He capitalized on my fear and sat up, holding my head in his hands.

"It is time for me to savage this Eden, I think," said my European Hermes.

"Y...Y...Yes, my Kurios," I replied in a fearful stutter.

He stood up from the divan and forced me down upon it, down upon my stomach to lay flat on my belly. He forced my legs up and forward so that I was on my knees, I still laying flat upon the divan. He held my ample bottom between his hands, and then I gasped as his fully erect penis entered my soaking wet pussy, sliding all the way in up to his hairless balls.

"Uhhhnnnn..." I whined out.

There was a stranger inside me. There was a stranger inside me, and...I didn't know how I felt about that. I had done this to myself because I had agreed to it, but still...I was kind of lost at that moment.

"Yeeeessss..." hissed out my Hermes.

He held onto my wide bottom, spread my butt cheeks, and thrust into me at a steady pace. His foreskin pulled back and forth inside me, giving me a slick feeling that I was not used to, like being fucked by an inside-out pussy. That was the only description my brain could give me.

"You will not touch yourself," he ordered.

I wanted to, though. I wanted to reach back and stroke myself, but I wasn't about to defy him.

He pumped into me, thrusting in deeply and grinding hard against my bare ass, and it choked my breath inside my lungs; it was that sexually powerful. Doing this with a stranger, a handsome and wealthy European stranger at that, really, really turned me on, and that drive was not due to the Ambrosia this time. I was just really fucking horny at that moment.

"Oh...Oh...Oh..." I gasped over and over again as my right cheek and face brushed back and forth against the soft red velvet of the divan we were fucking on.

"Yes, that is good enough," said my European Hermes. "Now to corrupt what is pure..."

I didn't like the sound of that, but I couldn't ask him what he meant, either. Being a Charites was a lot more difficult than I had first thought. There was more to it than just having sex with wealthy strangers.

He slid out of me, his erect penis coated with my thick juices, and then he took something from one of the dark marble stands in my line of vision. It was a very large, jet-black dildo in the shape of a thick phallus, its girth as wide around as a soda can. It had two long leather straps attached to it, something that could be buckled around the waist, I thought at first, but they were actually for my upper thighs. My blue eyes widened as I stared upon it, though...I didn't know what he was going to do with it. It kind of freaked me out, and I started panting in short breaths out of fear.

He got back behind me and plunged the fingers of his right hand into my soaking wet pussy, then he spread my own juices over my large reddish-brown asshole.

I was really freaking out now. I closed my eyes and gave a long high-pitched whine out of fear.

"Yeeeesss..." hissed my European Hermes. "I love the sound of purity lost..."

My pussy opened up a second later, spread wide, than wider, than even wider for the large black dildo that he had previously chosen.

"Uhhhnnnggggnnn..." I gasped in a long and pathetic whine.

It hurt...Let's put it that way. It spread me open too wide, and though it wasn't as wide as a baby's head, I had the surreal image of giving birth right then, and I'd never even been pregnant before. It's a good thing I was so wet, or I might have been torn open.

He pushed the large phallus in until it touched my cervix, going in only halfway, as far as it would go. He pulled the straps out, looped each one around each of my upper thighs, and buckled them in. Now the dildo was inside me, and even though my pussy wanted to desperately push it out, it was stuck in there due to the tight straps binding me.

He grabbed my wide bottom, and I whined even louder as my asshole spread for his uncut penis. Even so, it did not feel as painful now as it would have had the giant dildo not been inside me as well. That overrode any concentrated pain from my anal area.

I cried out with each thrust as he fucked me hard in the ass. The ring of muscles that made up my anus were pulled back and forth as he filled my bottom with each thrust, those thrusts slamming into the large black dildo inside my pussy, the phallic head of it hitting my cervix in painful shots over and over again.

"Ung! Ah! Oh! Oh! Ung!" I cried out again and again.

"Yes, my little flower," he said in a sinister tone. "Yes, cry out for me...Let me hear the loss of your purity..."

WHAM! went his right hand to my bare right butt cheek, and I shrieked out from that sudden pain. He didn't exactly murder it, but it felt like he had pulled back a little for it, because it was no light slap.

"AHHH!" I cried out as he struck my left butt cheek.

He leaned over my bare back and grabbed a shock of my short, dyed-blonde hair. I squealed out as he pulled my head backwards, arching my back until my wide-eyed gaze was nearly staring at the white plaster above us. He rode me like that, like a cowboy riding a bucking bronco, fucking me in the ass and pussy at the same time.

My belly didn't feel full; it felt overstuffed. My pussy hurt tremendously, a burning, pulling sensation from being spread so wide, and I wondered if the Spartans were going to come in here and stop this man from doing this to me, but they did not. No, this was the 'a little rough' that Kennedy had described, and it was apparently permitted. I was just going to have to get used to it.

He would not let me touch myself. Even so, I felt so stuffed and bursting that my ass began to shake as a powerful orgasm lit up in my lower belly, stoking that ember into a flame in my furnace. It came up from deep inside me just above my clitoris, and then it burst upon me without warning, exploded like a grenade inside me.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh! Ung! Eeng! Ung! Ah! Ah! Ah! AH! AH! AAAAAAEEEEEEEHHHNNNGGG!" I screeched out as I came.

My belly quivered as my holes contracted on his penis and that huge dildo. My mouth was wide open due to my screeching, my blue eyes wide and already watering from the power of this orgasm that had just exploded upward and through me. My pussy clenched that thick dildo hard, so hard it hurt but also felt good at the same time, and my large, reddish-brown asshole gripped his uncut cock over and over again in time with my own pussy's contractions. He still had a hold of my hair, still pulling me backwards and arching my back, and I nearly passed out from the whole of it.

"OH, YEEEEESSSS!" cried out my European Hermes as he came inside me.

He squirted his hot semen into my wide bottom and ground into me for a moment. I felt that liquid heat fill up my ass as I clenched my fingers and toes upon the red velvet beneath us. This orgasm felt good, but it was also incredibly powerful, so powerful that it hurt as well. I don't know how else to describe it.

He stopped fucking me, let go of my hair, and leaned over my bare back, panting in breathless exultation. I dropped my head back to the divan and planted myself face first into the red velvet, breathing into the cloth in both organic ecstasy and burning pain.

He pulled out of my ass, and I squealed into the divan cushion as he did. His cock popped from my thoroughly open and fucked asshole, and I felt his semen spill from my third hole out and down around the huge dildo still inside me to drip to the scarlet cushions beneath us. He unstrapped the dildo from around my legs and practically yanked it out, pulling part of my pussy out with it. It hurt like a motherfucker, and I gave a short scream from it. I felt some of the soft interior of my vagina slither back into me a second later.