Debut at Aphrodite's Arms Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," breathed out my Hermes. "Yes, that was entirely worth the cost. Such innocence lost...Most excellent..."

I was almost completely out of it at that moment, but I sucked in a choked breath and did my duty out of reflex, answering him in the proper way, though I think that answer was somewhat by accident.

"Th...Thank you...my Kurios," I choked out.

He gave me another hard smack on my right butt cheek, I cried out, and then he chuckled at my clear and audible pain.

"You are quite welcome, little lost one," he replied. "You are released. You may go now."

"Thank you, my Kurios," I whined out.

I stood up from the divan, or tried to stand, anyway. I nearly fell as my pussy pulsed with sudden pain, and I winced and grimaced as I waddled out of the small curtained room. I heard my first Hermes chuckle at my funny gait, and that ticked me off, but as I had said before, I had done this to myself, so I had to accept the consequences for it.

I slowly and carefully made my way back to our dressing room from across the main hall, wincing and grimacing and groaning as I did. My pussy was burning and throbbing, and I needed to look into a mirror to see if it was okay. My asshole hurt a little, but that dildo had certainly taken the focus of pain off of my third hole and planted it squarely onto my first.

"It's a million dollars and my education," I whispered in a low moan. "It's a million dollars and my education. It's a million dollars and my education..."

This was so much more difficult than I had first imagined it would be. The absolute wrecking I had just received was only the first of my Hermes, and I still had two to go. Hopefully, they would be gentler with me, but I had a sinking feeling that they would not.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

I'm a Slave Now? A woman gets more than bargained for at a sex convention.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Farm Ch. 01 Vivienne meets John; Vivienne is abducted to a breeding farm.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Fetish Academy Ch. 01 A world where everyone has kinks they can't avoid.in BDSM
No Turning Back Conservative divorcee finds her true calling.in BDSM
The Stonebriar Kennels Ch. 01 Evan takes Rachel to a mysterious hotel.in BDSM
More Stories